The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 16th, 2007, 02:42 PM
maggi90w1
Beginning Trainer

wow, that has to be one of the best pokemon hacks ever.
Old October 16th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Dr.Garchomp
Mr.Gaburiasu

Nature: Calm
Maybe there's the possibilty of the Beta 5 being a Halloween present lol, just thought i'd make a little post before the thread closes down for a time. Anywho, hope you can finish the next beta soon!

Dr.Garchomp
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:17 PM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Garchomp View Post
Maybe there's the possibilty of the Beta 5 being a Halloween present lol, just thought i'd make a little post before the thread closes down for a time. Anywho, hope you can finish the next beta soon!
er... it's gonna be on hold so no halloweeen beta.i dont really care when it comes out.i think zel actually needs a break from all the hard work he has done.

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old October 17th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Binary
え?

Woohoo!
Its good to know your around PC zel,
Ya you should really take a break from
all the hard work you've done,
And iam glad to hear b5 will be released this year (hopefully)
Old October 17th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Erimgard
Rocket's Revenge

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Erimgard
temporarily
he has university, so he'll be back to hacking in about a month

Temple of Theorizing: A great online community to discuss the mysteries of the Zelda series
Old October 17th, 2007, 08:14 AM
persian_17
Trainer

I like the X version its better than normal the normal one...
Will you put D/P pokemons here?
Old October 17th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian_17 View Post
I like the X version its better than normal the normal one...
Will you put D/P pokemons here?
errr no..no DP pokemon, he said he may add some Dp sprites for the 386 pokemon in shiny gold..maybe even custom sprites

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old October 17th, 2007, 09:34 AM
shinygoldash
bagel-meister ;)

i don't actually care if the hack is on hold. i just hope zel is fine and when he comes back the best of luck.

(if anyone ever refer to me, call me sgash)

CHRISTMAS 2010!
2 Months
Old October 17th, 2007, 03:20 PM
CelesticYellow
...Call me Celestina...

This hack's awesome... I didn't post this for awhile now, because I knew that you got enough of those! :3
But, I did anyways... and it feels so good! I might make more comments!

Anyways, keep it up, Zel, and since SG is on hold, we'll be expecting more ideas... plus, I'd love to see new music, tiles, etc. (even though that has already been said before.)

Keep it up, Zel!

PM me to be part of my PC Family. Font in red means that there are spots open.

| Mother | Father | Arch-Rival | Caballero (Knight) | Pichu Twin | Evil Pichu Twin |
Old October 18th, 2007, 02:04 AM
light_trainer921
Flamethrower Helper

You're releasing it this year? I can't wait but I'm really paying attention on other hacks as well as developing my own hack. But I'm really paying attention on watching PMD2 videos on YouTube. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Old December 30th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Christos
Project Shinx

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to Christos
The thread was re-opened by request.
November 28th / Staff Collab 2014
Old December 30th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Momoko
OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!

Nature: Relaxed
It's awesome that your opened this thread again Zel! I'll be waiting for updates :D I'll also check the first post to see if there's anything new..till then gud luk :P

My wonderful sissy-Soari
Old December 30th, 2007, 10:40 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Reopened..?
Oh my~ I'm so excited! Maybe zel's about to give us an update! YAY!

Happy New Year~
Old December 30th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Ursula
have we got a deal?
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Ursula Send a message via Skype™ to Ursula
Goodness, it's open!
This is astonishing.

I'm interested in finding out what else he did with B5, and if there are any new/good concepts. :<
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:57 AM
ShyRayq
Unprofessional Unprofessional

WHAT! (mouth wide open)
it's open again
well it's say's he's just finishing the Xversion
so just a tiny bit more and i get to play Xversion of beta5!
Old December 31st, 2007, 01:09 AM
Random
-

Zomg! I wonder why the thread was re-opened, surely something exciting is about to come. ;)

Happy New Years Eve~
Old December 31st, 2007, 01:20 AM
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
gggggggggggggggggg

If you have been reading zels *Status* it says *Just finishing the X version* And few days ago i said betatestingXD
And I don't even have time to try the new beta right now....
Old December 31st, 2007, 01:31 AM
jscalalamoboy
Beginning Trainer

yay, zel said he was going to release the new beta. he also said he would release it before 2008. im so excited!
(Awesome picture made by Froggy_00. You should visit his amazingly detailed Pokeradar Chaining website.)
Target:
Old December 31st, 2007, 01:48 AM
cgnius
Beginning Trainer

Hey Zel, You probably don't remember me because I haven't been here since like February, except to download beta4. I've read through the whole of this thread plus pages 135-203 of the old thread (yes I had a lot of time on my hands) and I have so many questions, some that I've forgotten right now so you'll probably have to come back to this post when I can musten up the energy to re-red through this thread and half of your last thread

My main question is one that probably doesn't matter now, but it's just that, I know this is meant to be a remake, but the re-make of Pokemon Red/Blue had changes. The main change I am referring to is that in pokemon Firered you can use the VS Seeker to fight virtually anyone outside caves and buildings, except that there are only a few people whose teams get stronger when you rebattle them, so, before you had put in the phone booths, I was wondering whether you were going to allow us to rebattle practically everyone that was outside a cave or building, except that the trainers that you could rebattle in GSC would improve their teams like in Firered?

Obviously with the addition of phone booths you won't be doing that now, which I think is a shame, but I'm just wondering if, in hindsight, you would have thought about it? (It would make me feel better about not being here to suggest the idea before you added the phone booths if you wouldn;t have)

Some other questions that I can remember off the top of my head:

Will the guy from FR/LG who teaches Blast Burn/Frenzy Plant or (i think it is called) Hydro Cannon be in SG? if so would you be able to teach these moves to your starter, or the kanto starters?

I think I read that the Move re-learner would be in SG (the guy who teaches a pokemon's old moves in exchange for Heart Scales/ Mushrooms) but what about the move tutors from E/FR/LG who teach Body Slam and other such moves?

I was wondering if you planned on doing anything with HM08 Dive? it really annoyed me that you couldn't dive in FR/LG

Also, after you battle Silver for the last time (in Mt Moon I think) would you be able to make it so that you can sometimes re-battle Silver in the Indigo plateau PC in front of the steps leading to the pokemon league, just like in GSC?

Also, if you haven't thought about it, I have an idea for getting the starter that Silver takes: After you battle Silver at Mt Moon, and he realises about love and trust and etc, he could leave his (in my case, since I usually choose Totdile) Meganium at the day care and then the next time you go to day care they could give you a chikorita egg (or whichever starter your rival took)

Like I said, I probably have some more questions that I can't remember right now, which I'll come up with after I re-read your two threads. Anyway, it looks like a great hack. I love the idea about the trick house. Keep up the good work!
Old December 31st, 2007, 01:50 AM
Iceshadow1
Beginning Trainer

woah man zel you are one talented hacker
cant wait for the hack
happy new years eve every1
Old December 31st, 2007, 02:33 AM
Nicolas
O c t o j a R e j s t r o m

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgnius View Post
Hey Zel, You probably don't remember me because I haven't been here since like February, except to download beta4. I've read through the whole of this thread plus pages 135-203 of the old thread (yes I had a lot of time on my hands) and I have so many questions, some that I've forgotten right now so you'll probably have to come back to this post when I can musten up the energy to re-red through this thread and half of your last thread……………………

………

………
Well, I think the VS Seeker is a bit complicated to Zel but I think you're right about that, since Zel actually added the Phone Booth how can he make the trainers PKMN teams get even stronger in FR/LG? but in GSC the PKMN teams of a trainer is still the same level as before when you battle them....
But still I think the teams will be tweaked and changed a bit as they battle you the 2nd or sometime, their PKMN's levels are a bit leveled up or something

Well keep up the good work there Zel and Happy New Year to everybody!

Last edited by Hiroshi Sotomura; December 31st, 2007 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Oh dear. Editing long quote. (Don't quote long posts again.)
Old December 31st, 2007, 03:16 AM
jj_olli
It's coming...

Yo, the famous Shiny Gold edition is back! I hope Zel posts the beta soon, I want to catch the legendary dogs xD.
Old December 31st, 2007, 03:27 AM
Momoko
OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!

Nature: Relaxed
Yea,he will probably post by tommorow, hopefully with the beta 5! Anyways i have a question about the phone booths- sorry if it's been asked but...can u have as many people as u want on it?

My wonderful sissy-Soari
Old December 31st, 2007, 03:28 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Nature: Naive
Right.
Now I can't take it anymore, because I don't know whether to post this or where to post this, I just want help, so please don't be mad at me if this post is out of place, just direct me, ok?

Shiny Gold seems like the very best hack, but I can't play it. I know how to patch games, I've played several others. I have tried several different roms. But every time I try Shiny Gold (even tried another hack based of SG!), I can't get out of Gold's room in the beginning. Haven't seen anyone else facing this problem.
There's an invisible wall, like the FAQ said, at the stairs but it's not an ordinary wall. When I walk into it, Gold doesn't even bump like he usually does at a wall. So please.
What is this?

Dragon is officially 51% more awesome than I am.
moderator of Roleplay Corner and Pokémon General

Old December 31st, 2007, 03:30 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
HOLD IT!

Okay, small issue here.

I know most of you guys are happy about Shiny Gold being back, and that's fine and dandy, but it's off topic as to the Hacks Showcase being, well, a showcase. Shiny Gold's back, yeah yeah, but, it's strictly back to business from here on in. Having now said that, posts containing "glad you're back" or "happy new year" will be promptly knocked off as SPAM. Ask questions or just keep giving the hack praise or show off some bugs, but any more messages like I've just mentioned? Nope, this thread is back to business. No thread in this forum is made for that.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links