Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:14 PM
pkmnmaster69
When will this day end?

Advertise here
Well ive found another bug is well

EDIT:It was in a house in lavender town it was the name raters house btw.

Click here to level up my license!

Last edited by pkmnmaster69; January 11th, 2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: i forgot to mention that it was the name raters house
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Zeikku™
Johto remaker

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zeikku™
this is a small glitch but the red headed rival walks through a youngster (depending on where the youngster walks) after you talk to him at olivine.

B5 is great i love the new music trick house and tiles, the add a whole new effect to the game, keep it up :D

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Zowayix
hi

that "bug" event seems to be actually an event from FR's lost cave on sevii isle 5.
He even says the same things.
I have no idea why he is a blackbelt.
in FR she was lady selphy(i think) who would give you something if you found her and battled her. She would then warp both of you to her home and give you something (i think)
Writing a haiku
with seventeen syllables
is really diffi--
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:37 PM
Lady Berlitz
Cinnamon ♪

Nature: Adamant
That is a very weird glitch... "Black Belt -Editg-"?
_█████████_
_█▄█████▄█_
_█▼▼▼▼▼▼▼█_
██_______██
_█▲▲▲▲▲▲▲█_
_█████████_
_██_____██_
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:48 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
that "bug" event seems to be actually an event from FR's lost cave on sevii isle 5.
in FR she was lady selphy(i think) who would give you something if you found her and battled her. She would then warp both of you to her home and give you something (i think)
No.
Lady Selphy Is a lady on Treasure beach.
She is in her house,
The only one on Treasure Beach..
And you go in and talk to her,
She says she wants to see a random pokemon,
Then if you show her one she gives you a prize.
--I'm a creepin'..
Old January 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
~*Pikafan*~
Man I gotta stop leaving!

Send a message via AIM to ~*Pikafan*~ Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Pikafan*~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~*Pikafan*~
There's no one on Treasure Beach. Treasure Beach is below One Island. Maybe he had a script planned and a level script got in the way. Zel, did you see this glitch?
I have returned ONC AGAIN!

Guitar Hero and Rock Band Rock. 'Nuff Said

I have a bunch of Friend Codes for Wii. These games I have Friend Codes for:

Guitar Hero World Tour (GHWT)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)
Guitar Hero 3 (GH3)
Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)
Rock Band 2, once I get it (RB2)

RAWR. I NEED SHTUFF FOR MAH SIGNATURE. RAWR.
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Batonelli
Shiny Elekid *

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Batonelli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowayix View Post
Ah, you mean the girl in the weird cave where you get stuck whole the time. Then at the end, there is this girl who first wants to battle and then wants to go with you out of the cave..

Full Shiny Gold supporter

Rijon Supporter

//_ Also, visit the ShinyGold Helpthread!
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:31 PM
rups284
Beginning Trainer

Hey Zel, regarding Jirachi, do you need a specific Pokemon in your party to get him? And can I ask if Jirachi is located near the Pillar of Wishes?? Thanks!
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:39 PM
zel 2.0
Gold Remaker

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossel View Post
Yes but i need to save if i defeat the E4 if i cant save i can't go further..
I tried downloading a new emulator didnt work.. putting my flash on 128 doesn't work, like 20 fire red roms all didnt work ..
god hates me
Do you remember that as long as you have a .sav or .sa1 generated before making the change on VBA, the problem will persist no matter the rom. The thing is: close the emu (this'll generate a wrong save file), then delete the .sav or .sa1 of the rom. Then open the emulator again, make sure the Flash128 option is enabled before loading the game. If all is well, then proceed with loading the game. That should work. If not, man, you really have a problem with something in your emulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonmike View Post
Hmm, just thought I'd check about this.

Okay, the new music thats been put into Shiny Gold, for some reason, the Maho town and Carlos common theme are very low in quality and have crackles.

I just thought I'd check whether this is a problem on my end, or its actually something to do with the game.
They are not good quality music, like Nintendo does. It'll be improved some more, but anyway, I want you people to remember that this is a hack, not an official game made by a big company, so if you want something with top quality everything, you'll be making a mistake with SG (besides, I hope you remember this is my first hack... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonewhobelieves View Post
I thought I'd add to your known evolution chain:
And I found something strange, I dont know if anyone else did so I'm leaving it in a spoiler.
The thing is both evolve by happiness, the lv is something irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos1000 View Post
I can ensure you, Zel that this bug is real I have experienced it to, though it's not in the house where people pray, but in this one:

Now some screenies of the event:

Before the battle:

He has a lv 75 HITMONLEE with very wierd moves and a lv 73 STEELIX

After the battle:

Last screen before the game crashes:

Thes images are not edited I can ensure this is real!
All of that means one thing: The map I used for Lavender's Name Rater house is that cave map in the sevii isles, and just with my evil luck, I picked the one that has a level script that messes the game. The only weird thing is that it still doesn't happen to me, so I guess it's just that I haven't triggered something on my game and some of you did. Well, I'll remember to disable the level script there. Thanks.

rups284: Well, I guess it's ok to say that you need a free slot in your party to receive it. However, that's not all there is to it.

Old January 11th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Black Charizard.
Alter Ego
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
nice to see such progreson shiny gold keep it up this is 1 of the 2 best g/s/c remakes only i suggest 1 thing
you cant enter trick house before you beet the 2nd gym a lvl.8 against a lvl.16 is a bit to high don't you think.
Old January 12th, 2008, 04:27 AM
poring24
Beginning Trainer

Is there a way to import your save from b4 to b5? When i patched it i had to start all over from the beginning again.
Old January 12th, 2008, 07:08 AM
demonmike
Missing-Nin

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by zel View Post
They are not good quality music, like Nintendo does. It'll be improved some more, but anyway, I want you people to remember that this is a hack, not an official game made by a big company, so if you want something with top quality everything, you'll be making a mistake with SG (besides, I hope you remember this is my first hack... )
Oh I wasnt criticizing the music, I just thought I'd check because my DS is relatively new and I havent used it much, and I was hearing crackles at random areas, it was more of a precaution for me incase I needed to return it.

Some area's of new music though are sounding great however.
Old January 12th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Olumuyiwa
Ultimate Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Olumuyiwa Send a message via Yahoo to Olumuyiwa
Quote:
Oh I wasnt criticizing the music, I just thought I'd check because my DS is relatively new and I havent used it much, and I was hearing crackles at random areas, it was more of a precaution for me incase I needed to return it.

Some area's of new music though are sounding great however.
Please don't tell me you bought this on your ds, because if you did then it's a fake
-Olumuyiwa-

I've Claimed:

The awesome Pidgeot

I have left Pokecommunity

Old January 12th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
It's a fake, download B5!
"No calendar today. Oh, that's a shame. What day is it today? It is no day. The calendar does not exist anymore. Today does not exist." - Professional Idiot
Old January 12th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Sagiri

Hes talking about returning his DS. I think what hes saying is he put it on a Flash Card and played it on his DS. Once he heard the cackling, he thought his DS was messing up, so to find out if he needed to return it, he was asking about the music.
Thats what I get anyway.
Old January 12th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Hes talking about returning his DS. I think what hes saying is he put it on a Flash Card and played it on his DS. Once he heard the cackling, he thought his DS was messing up, so to find out if he needed to return it, he was asking about the music.
Thats what I get anyway.
Oh... I guess that's okay with me then. It ain't your DS pal, use another card.
"No calendar today. Oh, that's a shame. What day is it today? It is no day. The calendar does not exist anymore. Today does not exist." - Professional Idiot
Old January 12th, 2008, 12:13 PM
thealexsite
Beginning Trainer

I have Shiny Gold Beta 2 on cartridge. I know you get into Olive City with the exception of the lighthouse. What I need to know is can you advance east from Ecruteck and head for Route 42 and Mount Morter. If you can how far can you get before something stops you.

Also has anyone had trouble saving when playing Shiny Gold on cartridge?

P.S. Does anyone know where I can find an old walkthrough for Shiny Gold that only goes up to Beta 2.

Last edited by thealexsite; January 12th, 2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Added another question.
Old January 12th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Dio
Beginning Trainer

Sorry if it has posted before-i want to ask some things.
1.Firstly i have won all 4 gyms after the E4,in Johto, but when i look on dirk123's walkthrough he says that prof.elm will call me when i get to cerulean and the ship will go in vermilion,but nothing has happened.I went to cerulean,won the guy in front of the gym and there's nothing in it.I searched all cerulean but prof.elm never called me.
2.Also i got the ghostbuster but the ghosts dont go away
3.In Fuschia if you go to the safari zone Team Rocket steals your pokemon and i cant find a way to get them back.i searched all the "reachable" area that you can go without pokemon.
Why are these things happening?I can't do anything else on beta...
Old January 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio View Post
Somebody will fix it in Johto, there's an earlier post regarding that.
Old January 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Dio
Beginning Trainer

Can you PLS tell me the post or the person that fixes it?Is very difficult to find the post in 57 pages.Thx!
Old January 12th, 2008, 02:34 PM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
Quote:
Can you PLS tell me the post or the person that fixes it?Is very difficult to find the post in 57 pages.Thx!
Spoiler:
Go to ecrueak city and find Morty (i think he;s in teh tower) and beat him, he will then fix your ghost thing (i think, i did it awhile ago
Intentions that were pure have turned obscure,
Seconds into hours, minutes into years.
Don't ask me why,
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old January 12th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Dio
Beginning Trainer

Thank you very much :D If you know how to fix the other problems too tell me. Thx :D
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:23 PM
chaoscreater
Beginning Trainer

ok so i decided to switch back to version 5 again even tho i've had problems with it, i think it was just the menu problem but i guess it's fine now, i just have a few questions......

1. How do u get misty to return to her gym? i can't find out how and i haven't played my actual gold version in ages, i only played pokemon again cuz of this hack and plus i play it on my fone rather than using PC......

2. i know u can find mudkip in the cave at azalea town, i forgot wat it's called but it's the one where u find lapras, but i've spent almost a full hour there and couldn't find it, do u surf on water or fish?? and wat part of the cave cuz i've tried everywhere.....

3. so i got the GS ball after arriving at vemeleon city, do i give it to kurt? Well i tried but he's always busy making the pokeball, i never got to get him to make me a 2nd one cuz he's always stuck at making the first one.........i want a Celebi :( that's the only pokemon i don't have in the actual Gold version i own......

4. How do u get to power plant? There's a ghost there, and i can't get that ghost identifier thing, silch co or something??

Quote:
Thank you very much :D If you know how to fix the other problems too tell me. Thx :D
oh as for ur problem in Fuscia where team rocket steals ur pokemon, just go to the very bottom tree and just keep clicking on it and then koga will show up and cut it down for u.

as for the ghost, i'm not sure which one ur talking about, as u can see above i'm having the one in Cerulean city, the one where u have to go right to reach the power plant......

and about ur professor elm thing.....i don't quite get it, wat was it??

Last edited by chaoscreater; January 12th, 2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 12th, 2008, 05:32 PM
+Sneasel™
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
1. To get misty to return to her gym, go to bills house on teh cape brink

2. Keep looking, i found mudkip a lot sooner than an hour

3. I can't answer that one, it worked for me

4. Look at my previous post to find out how.
Intentions that were pure have turned obscure,
Seconds into hours, minutes into years.
Don't ask me why,
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old January 12th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Quote:
Sorry if it has posted before-i want to ask some things.
1.Firstly i have won all 4 gyms after the E4,in Johto, but when i look on dirk123's walkthrough he says that prof.elm will call me when i get to cerulean and the ship will go in vermilion,but nothing has happened.I went to cerulean,won the guy in front of the gym and there's nothing in it.I searched all cerulean but prof.elm never called me.
3.In Fuschia if you go to the safari zone Team Rocket steals your pokemon and i cant find a way to get them back.i searched all the "reachable" area that you can go without pokemon.
Why are these things happening?I can't do anything else on beta...
1. Go to a phone booth and call Elm
Spoiler:
2. Go to Ecruteak and talk to Morty in Burned tower

3. Talk to bottom tree a few times

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here