The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 13th, 2008 (09:41 AM).
Stalin Malone
Order. Stability. Progress.

All GSC music? Nice. IMO GSC had the best music.
Old May 13th, 2008 (10:11 AM).
JJK
The chase is about to begin...

Location: Lisbon, Portugal, we owned half the world and we'll do it again
Well zel you'll be happy to hear thats one problem solved for you (but not for me )
Because... in my pc there's no problem at all with the blackthorn mart, only in my mobile emu... (although its quite strange having the game running ok and then such a weird bug, but I've stoped playing SG in there, PC only now)
Anyway, just to create some speculation (i love it...), the rock at the dragon's den, "The path shall only be revealed to the dragon masters" or it shall be revealed to the one who BEATS the dragon master?
And "We are supposed to wait for the legendary dragon pokemon" or (and i quote from the other trainer there) "..the lagendary dragon and the one who travels with him"?

And where can we get Trapinch in B5? Its beacause i cant get past Lance with lv47-49 Golem/Pidgeot/Gengar/Thyplosion/Swampert/Dragonair... and plus, Flygon is beautiful... (AND SALAMENCE ISN'T!!!)
Old May 13th, 2008 (11:07 AM).
S-PSP N00B
S-PSP N00B

Well It Bcame a nice
game
Hope to play mutch of your games in the near future

A Shiny Gold Fan .....

S-PSP N00B -play this game in my spare time on my psp -
Old May 13th, 2008 (11:56 AM).
yoni159
a ... nvm/np

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJK View Post
And where can we get Trapinch in B5? Its beacause i cant get past Lance with lv47-49 Golem/Pidgeot/Gengar/Thyplosion/Swampert/Dragonair... and plus, Flygon is beautiful... (AND SALAMENCE ISN'T!!!)
route 45. and next time use the dex in first post.

(the old thread if someone cares )
Old May 13th, 2008 (12:30 PM).
purplerose49
Beginning Trainer

Ok im new here so i dont know if i am rude right now now sorry if i am but when i try to open the menu (press start) it says that the rom image crashed oh and i use No$GBA i am in the lake of rage so can any tell me why cant i open the menu please
Old May 13th, 2008 (12:49 PM).
Apple Inc.
This Changes Everything. Again

Send a message via AIM to Apple Inc. Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Apple Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
zelly zel zel~
how are ya?
I played Shiny Gold for a bit (leveling up my POKéMON before I face the Mahogany Gym Leader)...

I saw how to get Treecko through YouTube by accident, so I gave it a try, and it worked...

Anyways, here are some glitches I found while I was playing... :\

Spoiler:

I think this is self-explanatory...

Woah... The first time I used HM FLY with a newly caught Noctowl...

This is when I was viewing the World Map when I was in the place where we can get Treecko...

1st screen: A tile error. used an inner land water tile to make the flower apparently
2nd screen: known, as of now, it seems unfixable
3rd screen: known, there are still a few things that need to be fixed in the world map and thats one of them. Most of Johto and newly created maps have that same bug.

Old May 13th, 2008 (01:01 PM).
spaceboy827
BTing and hacking, fun stuff

Send a message via AIM to spaceboy827
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerose49 View Post
Ok im new here so i dont know if i am rude right now now sorry if i am but when i try to open the menu (press start) it says that the rom image crashed oh and i use No$GBA i am in the lake of rage so can any tell me why cant i open the menu please
who nos, it may b a bad rom, consider repatching to a clean fire red rom

ps~sry zel for over reacting, i just am too impatient with repetive minor comments <. anyways, i guess ill never b able to beta test cause i get too attached to my team . i guess ill start over, again

hacks I'm working on
-Pokemon Gallium
Old May 13th, 2008 (01:48 PM).
brawler101
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
for the new guy/girl like me
then get vbalink v1.80 beta 0 'cause beta3 they say is better but it runs slow so is in nacionarcade .com is in spanish but go to emuladores on the right side in menu then head down to consolas then you'll see gameboy advance(gba) then head down to windows then you'll see VBALink v1.80 beta 0 muy bueno 'cause i'm from puerto rico i know so then fix it by going to options,emulator,save type,then click flash then again but tis time head down to flash 128K and click it ok

ALERT! to brawlers post the friend code i'll post mine in late sunday or saturday brawl name in Tony
Old May 13th, 2008 (01:53 PM).
KrimZonGaurd
Beginning Trainer

heya man your hack owns unlie most pokemon hacks this i have to say is the best i ave ever seen im not sure if yove heard this suggested this or whatever but ya know the pokeer thing i think if possible u can use the pokenav from emerald saphire nd ruby they are prtty much the same if youe already heard tis or thinking about it forget i even metioned it
Old May 13th, 2008 (02:39 PM).
Ryousha
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
For the deadly bird, Zel needs

to remake the original pallete 0 from(rip from FR.)

then move the hero's palletes(gold and crys) to pallete 19, so it stays the same and the bird becomes to it's original color.
Old May 13th, 2008 (03:16 PM).
purplerose49
Beginning Trainer

o yeah when i used beta 4 the menu worked but with beta 5 it did not work can some please please explain why beta 4 works and not beta 5 i really want to get the legendary dogs!!!!!!!! please help meeeee
Old May 13th, 2008 (03:47 PM).
brawler101
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
o yeah when i used beta 4 the menu worked but with beta 5 it did not work can some please please explain why beta 4 works and not beta 5 i really want to get the legendary dogs!!!!!!!! please help meeeee
did you got vbalink v1.80 beta 0 like i told you before
Old May 13th, 2008 (03:48 PM).
Ryousha

Don't patch beta 5 over beta 4.
Old May 13th, 2008 (04:27 PM).
purplerose49
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by .Aaron View Post
Don't patch beta 5 over beta 4.
nope i did not did that............
Old May 13th, 2008 (04:51 PM).
ThePurp
Beginning Trainer

Old May 13th, 2008 (05:15 PM).
Ryousha

Isn't thank spam PRM?

Also maybe it's your rom or something O_O.
Old May 13th, 2008 (05:47 PM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
zel... just curious, but is there supposed to be two invisible items in Goldenrod's basement (with team rocket in the area where the three switches are located)..?
'Cause I found a revive and a max potion(forgot if it was a max potion) there, which were invisible... :\

anyways, keep things up!
Old May 13th, 2008 (11:52 PM).
Dr Gregory House

Nature: Gentle
ok maybe my post was a bit rash before.
anyway...
i started another game just a while ago and in the first battle of carlos, before the battle i didn't face him, i faced the route, instead of facing him when he talked to me.
is that supposed to happen?
another thing, lance, instead of walking he floats, is he also a ninja?
one more thing, i have played the game for 29 hours...and still haven't had a single rematch...are they supposed to be THAT rare?
that's all for now really, and keep up the good work!
Old May 14th, 2008 (01:36 AM). Edited May 14th, 2008 by JJK.
JJK
The chase is about to begin...

Location: Lisbon, Portugal, we owned half the world and we'll do it again
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
zel... just curious, but is there supposed to be two invisible items in Goldenrod's basement (with team rocket in the area where the three switches are located)..?
'Cause I found a revive and a max potion(forgot if it was a max potion) there, which were invisible... :\

anyways, keep things up!
Yes it is, they're in the second and third horizontal corridor.
(at least those are easy, i bet i havent even found half of them in the ice path...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirwillis04 View Post
anyway...
i started another game just a while ago and in the first battle of carlos, before the battle i didn't face him, i faced the route, instead of facing him when he talked to me.
one more thing, i have played the game for 29 hours...and still haven't had a single rematch...are they supposed to be THAT rare?
that's all for now really, and keep up the good work!
The character not turning and the lance thing are known, i think they'll try to fix it in the next beta, especially making a walking sprite for lance.

The move relearner, in blackthorn, as the name states, it ONLY teaches moves deleted from one poke, like the one in farballor in R/S/E, right?
Then how about inserting move tutors like thwho ones in Emerald, spread around the world, or better, a REAL move tutor who knows all the moves (also paid, and well, to counterbalance) one poke can learn?
Old May 14th, 2008 (01:54 AM).
Torterra DX rox
Beginning Trainer

did Zel take the mudkip out of union cave cause i cant find it and ive been looking for ages
Yellow
Green
Gold
Silver
Cyrstal
Ruby
Saphire
Emerald
Diamond
Peral
Shiny Gold
And my own hack Electric Yellow
Old May 14th, 2008 (04:02 AM).
clonex25
Just droppin' by...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torterra DX rox View Post
did Zel take the mudkip out of union cave cause i cant find it and ive been looking for ages
nope, he didn't. mudkip is just too rare to catch (it almost took me 4 hours or so, and always stock up for pokeballs, you may never know when they'll appear).

I hvae updated the GBA Music Looping thread. It now has a tutorial for looping multiple-tracked S Files. Click the link below:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=118722

Due to popular demand, I have lowered the Wild Pokemon Theme (with two versions) and added it in my music collection thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139756

Next STOP: To make guidelines regarding GBA music tracks
Old May 14th, 2008 (05:33 AM).
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hi zel, I know it's gonna be a while before the beta testing begins.
But good luck on Shiny Gold, I can't wait for beta 6 and Red's battle at Mt. Silver!

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old May 14th, 2008 (09:13 AM).
choatix
Choatix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirwillis04 View Post
anyway...
that's all for now really, and keep up the good work! :classic:
In case you dont know, remtaches are based on the time events (like berry trees, kurt, etc), so dont try for a rematch while thats 'coming back' as such. Run around a bit, then try agian. Unless you really are unlucky.
Old May 14th, 2008 (12:20 PM).
bruom
Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!

Nature: Quiet
hey zel, is there supposed to be something after the digglets tunnel? ive watched a video that shows an event, with ashley if im not wrong, after the tunnel... doesnt the beta finishes before that?

N=R*.fp.ne.fℓ.fi.fc.L Got that? Drake Equation
Old May 14th, 2008 (02:25 PM).
purplerose49
Beginning Trainer

i need to ask a question can you still find mudkip in beta 5 in the union cave???
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links