The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2007, 04:57 PM
mcrc
Up and coming rapper

Send a message via AIM to mcrc Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mcrc
wow this hack is really nice, looking forward to more updates

My Trade Shop

My solo music:
www.soundcloud.com/rahatc

My EDM-Rap group Kollidescope:
www.soundcloud.com/kollidescope
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:51 PM
Binary
え?

Wow a hack of red. Amazing!!!!!
keep up the good work mate! Im looking forward to this!!
Nice idea of the story
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:23 AM
PsyMaster
Psychic and Water Annihilate

Send a message via AIM to PsyMaster
this is a nice hack i always wanted to play as TR
Old September 1st, 2007, 06:58 AM
Scytheteen
What is mine is yours

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to Scytheteen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Scytheteen Send a message via Yahoo to Scytheteen
hey what are the three pokemon starters going to be (i would think they are koffing meowth and ekans but i'm probably wrong)

Safari Type: Ghost
Shuppet, Dusclops, Phantump
PM for FC
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:25 AM
PokeGlitch

Yep, the three starters are Meowth, Koffing, and Ekans

Sorry for not responding, I've taken a break but now I'm back working again, especially since I have some competition in the first generation hacks.

The mapping programs I used was RedMap and Pokemap, and as for changing the map layout, Coolboyman said how to somewhere in his Pokemon Prism thread.
Oh, and you only play as James, not Jesse.

Last edited by PokeGlitch; September 4th, 2007 at 10:34 AM.
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Scytheteen
What is mine is yours

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to Scytheteen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Scytheteen Send a message via Yahoo to Scytheteen
oh the starts sound good, though i thought that zubat or sandshrew might've been it to.

Safari Type: Ghost
Shuppet, Dusclops, Phantump
PM for FC
Old September 10th, 2007, 06:47 PM
PokeGlitch

If anyone wants to help me out and speed things up for me, here is what you can do.

Remember those tiny sprites next to the pokemon picture in your party? I need to know where they are in a tile editor. These are the ones I found:

I need all of the other ones. I have searched throughout the ROM multiple times over the past week and simply can't find it. If someone can do that for it, it would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old September 11th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Cartmic
Veteran ROM Hacker

You missed that bug one that is right next the ones you found:
Attached Images
File Type: gif bug.gif‎ (487 Bytes, 453 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Cartmic; September 11th, 2007 at 02:46 AM.
Old September 11th, 2007, 10:55 AM
PokeGlitch

Thanks, I forgot about that one. Anyway, I'm going to skip over that and do the rest, and then hopefully someone can help me by the time I'm done with everything else.
Old September 12th, 2007, 02:31 AM
YellowPen
:)

this hack will be heaps good but shame you didnt do it on yellow so meowth follows u around
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:54 AM
PokeGlitch

I was thinking that but it was too hard to make his sprite and i didnt know how to change a few things. I do now of course, but that was after months of work.
Old September 13th, 2007, 03:39 AM
YellowPen
:)

ow well this still looks heaps good, cant wait to play
Old October 3rd, 2007, 03:31 PM
PokeGlitch

Sorry guys, but I will never finish it. If anyone wants to complete it, go ahead, I'd be honored since i spent to much time getting this far.

Things that are not changed:

I wanted to change all of the pokemon mini sprites that you see while viewing your party into pokeballs. Once you play you will understand why.
The rival's pokemon are not completed.
I wanted to change the game corner prize's, and I'm not sure if i did (when i switched them to other pokemon they got strange levels, so it migh thappen)
The text is halfway done.
The maps are about 90% complete.

Anyway, here is the patch. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: ips Pokemon TRE.ips‎ (142.8 KB, 37 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:54 PM
Gold Tom
Krazier Than You

Wow that's a pity that you wont be completing it, it's great!

Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:14 PM
♠εx
Working on my hack, busy also.

This was going well, it's a shame you cant finish it.
Anyways, are you giving up now?

This was one of the only red hacks .

Yes, this does mean Icy Blue will be locked down, but only for a short time while I fix my bugs.

- Crashink.
Old October 17th, 2007, 05:39 PM
PokeGlitch

Yeah, sorry guys. I might get around to it later if I feel like it but don't count on it. I just wanted to say that I updated the first post.
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:06 AM
PokeGlitch

After taking nine months off, I want you all to know I will continue this project and try to finish it as soon as I can. As its the end of the school year I am getting less work and have time to complete it. Of course, I forgot how to do most of this work, but it shouldn't take too long. I only have to finish a few maps and then finish the text. One fix two mistakes (which you probably all know since I wrote that in the first post). I wont be starting immediately, but I will be determine to finish it. If I don't, then what was the point in starting it?

Thanks for the support. Those who downloaded the beta I hope you enjoyed it. If you wouldn't mind I would like to hear what you thought of it. Just don't ruin too many surprises for the others.

Thanks again, I will keep you updated.

Last edited by PokeGlitch; May 18th, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Hat?
Booted out - don't be like me!

Good luck with finishing off! I only found out about your hack a while ago, and I downloaded the beta for some fun.
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Erick
It's been a long time!

Nature: Adamant
by the way good luck working on it.

Last edited by Erick; May 19th, 2008 at 04:12 AM.
Old May 18th, 2008, 04:13 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Anyways, school's first, I guess...
But anyways, good luck with this project.

Last edited by Christos; May 19th, 2008 at 04:28 AM. Reason: placement of apostrophe is wrong. :P
Old May 18th, 2008, 07:57 PM
PokeGlitch

Thanks again. School wasnt really the problem; I just got bored of it, but that wore off. I just have to get back into the groove of things.
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Harry Blue5
I vill suck your Electricity..

So, is this game going to be one where they just say that it's a breeder/rocket/scientist/trainer experience, and just change the starters and some of the text, or one where you actually do evil Team Rocket stuff, like steal Pokémon?

If you do decide to steal Pokémon, then you could use the Steal Other Trainer's Pokémon code for the gameshark. Or you can make it when you beat some trainers, the run off and leave an item behind, which contains a Pokémon.

Click on the Adoptables to level them up. Get one for yourself at: pokeplushies.com

NOTE: Unfortunately, there is a limit of 10 pictures. Please level these poor adoptables that could not get in my siggy:

Regola the Regal Pikachu

Buzzer the Elekid the PoKirby
Deathora the Carnodon
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Mr. Magius
  
Community Supporter Tier 5

This hack looks very interesting... I've heard of this hack, but I didn't even know that it was still alive...
The idea is really awesome. It's very original.

Good luck, PokeGlitch. :)

Last edited by Mr. Magius; October 15th, 2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Whatthehell
Pokemon Crato Creator...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Whatthehell
BRO DONT STOP IVE PLAYED IT AND ITS AMAZING!!!! SERIOULSY KEEP GOING! YOU WONT REGRET IT! :D

To view our thread click the banner
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM
PokeGlitch

Thanks for the support. Right now I've only encountered 2 glitches, but they're acceptable. I am getting there on the text and I only have a few maps to change. After that I SHOULD be done but I may be forgetting some text like on signs and what not.

And there is a surprise down the road that I dont remember if I completed or not, and if I didn't I probably forgot how to do it, so that might take some time.

Anyway thats the update for now. About those to glitches, one I knew about but it doesn't affect gameplay at all. it is visible but I'm sure you wont notice it. I know why both of them happen, and I know how to fix one (I won't because I dont remember where it was and the fix might cause something else to break, so I'll leave it the way it is.) The other one I'm still trying to fix. It doesn't hinder gameplay, its just a text error that occurs when you battle someone, but its noticable and I want to fix it.

And I'm not sure how to change the rom to make it so you can catch other trainers pokemon. I know there is a gameshark code, but if you use that the trainer battle ends once you capture the pokemon, so it would be pretty lame. I'm not Coolboyman, I have no idea how to add things, just change whats already there. haha

Again, theres your update.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links