Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page do you think Misty and Ash will get together?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

View Poll Results: Who is our favorite pokemon character?
Brock 7 18.92%
Misty 14 37.84%
Ash 16 43.24%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2003 (09:45 AM). Edited October 14th, 2003 by *Kagome*.
The Loveless
Team Johto

Nature: Quiet
Hey do you guys think Misty and Ash will ever get together? I've watched all the movies and alot of the shows and I know Misty likes Ash but does he like her? I thnk they would make a cute couple! I hope they get together and soon to.

*Kagome*
Old October 5th, 2003 (10:32 AM).
Erm...
Team Hoenn

Send a message via ICQ to Q Man Send a message via AIM to Q Man Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Q Man
Quote originally posted by *Kagome*:
Hey do you guys think Misty and Ash will ever get together? I've watched all the movies and alot of the shows and I know Misty likes Ash but does he like her? I thnk they would make a cute couple! I hope they get together and soon to.

*Kagome*
I could sum this up in one word here: YES, I do belive they should get together... wether or not they will is up to those dumb writers, and, knowing them, will probably try to keep Misty away from Ash as much as possible *grabs a bat* now I need to whack something...

I have returned!
From a rather long hiatus, might I add... *looks around*
Old October 5th, 2003 (11:04 AM).
based on a paperclip
Team Kalos

Send a message via AIM to Iveechan
No. Just because they're a boy and a girl who travel together doesn't mean they're going to be all romance-y later on. They're just friends who happen to be opposite sexes.

*I dislike AAML fics*

Old October 5th, 2003 (11:54 AM).
Team Johto

Hmm... *Kagome*, I have to highlight your font in order to see it. You might want to change the font color to black or something darker. ; (Either that or it's just this computer.. lol)

Anyways, I've seen enough evidence that proves she likes him, but I dunno about him... He's kind of stubborn and thick headed, so he hardly ever gets the hint. I'd say once Ash is older he'll start liking her, but I could be wrong... My vote is yes though!
Old October 5th, 2003 (12:09 PM).
Team Kalos

Location: somewhere between Pallet Town and Cerulean City(to keep an eye on Ash and Misty,heheh
I know almost sure that they will be together,there a so many hints,from Misty and from Ash's side:Listen to the songs and watch the episodes: He protects her and became Jealous in the Danny and rudy episodes,and there are so many more hints,that I don't know where to start.I hope that this will be the end of the series:

after Ash became a pokemon master,and Misty a waterpokemonmaster,we see a episode from 5 years after the league.

Ash and Misty are married,and living in Pallet town.They have a child:a boy with black hair(Ash) and Blue eyes(Misty) His name will be Ashley.when he became 10 years old,he will start his own journey to become pokemon master.his first pokemon shall be a pikachu or a pichu,and on his journey he shall meet a girl,and they will travel together.
When we see Ash and Misty waving him goodbye,there is a rainbow and a Ho-oh flies over..and we hear the words:

How it all began,and how it will begin again....

and that will be the end of the series..

(I hope)

The circle shall be round again..
Old October 5th, 2003 (02:38 PM).
Team Unova
Platinum Tier

Nature: Timid
nah...I dislike Misty's character period.

I support AAML (Ash and May love) because: unlike Misty, May makes him look smart; May is more attractive overall; May treats him better; the way May looks up to Ash is romantic in my eyes...of course, I'm the type that feels that the man should help the woman, not the other way around...
Old October 5th, 2003 (03:52 PM).
Obsession Hunter
Team Unova

Send a message via AIM to PKMN_grl Send a message via Yahoo to PKMN_grl
My only answer is No. Yes I know Misty likes Ash, but Ash shows no hint of liking her. They are just friends.

And hopefully, Satoshi Tajiri wont put them togeter.
Old October 5th, 2003 (05:34 PM).
Team Unova
Platinum Tier

I don't think Satoshi Tajiri is in charge of what happens in the anime...all he does is run his company (gamefreak) and collect all the money he earns from the pokmon franchise...
Old October 9th, 2003 (02:56 PM). Edited January 31st, 2004 by Snivi.
..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Team Kalos
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snivi
Yes, I do think Ash and Misty will get together.
Old October 9th, 2003 (07:02 PM).
Doesn't exist
Team Kanto

Send a message via AIM to Hazuki-san
They should get together. Misty obviously has a crush on Ash. They make a good couple
Old October 10th, 2003 (01:24 AM).
Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Team Hoenn

It is clear that Misty likes Ash, but I'm almost certain that Ash isn't aware of that. He sees Misty just as a very good friend, like Richie. And now that Misty has left Ash for the second time, it will get be even harder for the two to reunite. But like ppl said: "Love will find a way".
Like Hazuki-san, I too think that Ash and Misty make a good couple. I really hope the writers are going to do something with it and don't drop it like they did with the GS Ball mystery.
Old October 10th, 2003 (08:10 AM).
Team Unova
Platinum Tier

hey yeah! whatever happened to the GS ball? they left it with Kurt, and then what?!?

anyways..like I said in my first post int his thread, I feel Misty has been with Ash long enough...besides, I think he likes May more... ^.^
Old October 10th, 2003 (01:35 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!
Team Unova

Nature: Jolly
I thought Kurt said he couldnt do anything with it and gave it back to Ash? well anyway, Ash and Misty would make a great couple!
Old October 10th, 2003 (01:50 PM).
:]
Team Hoenn

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sapphire
Nope nope, they would not! nope, nope, i dont think so, nope nope. Misty obviously likes ash (if you dont know that, i pity you) and ash only likes her as a friend, besides, she's always mean to him! and he does not like that! may looks better with him, i do too! *hehe*

I honestly don't know what to put in this signature anymore XD"Hi!" would probably be just fine, ne? or maybe something else...like...what...? hm....
Old October 11th, 2003 (11:01 AM).
Banned
Team Hoenn

Nature: Rash
Quote originally posted by Sapphire:
Nope nope, they would not! nope, nope, i dont think so, nope nope. Misty obviously likes ash (if you dont know that, i pity you) and ash only likes her as a friend, besides, she's always mean to him! and he does not like that! may looks better with him, i do too! *hehe*
Right on, Sapphire. Misty would probably cheat on Ash on the future and sleep with Brock and Ash will become the next Eminem.. XD Misty is such a twit, I believe she likes Ash but he doesn't even care.. HA HA HA!! *Tries to kill Misty but misses* Drat!!! >: (

May is muuuch more better than Misty, and I believe Ash does like her cus she seems to be the female Ash.. XD Misty was the worst thing that happened on Pokemon.. He he he..

Now as I said before, if u dislike that I am dissing Misty too much, just tell me NICELY.. DO NOT COME SCREAMING AT MY FACE LIKE Q MAN DID OR I WILL EXPLODE...

Misty likes Ash, but I don't believe they will ever be a couple. I never even saw Ash try to get all over Misty.. : P

*gets killed by Ash*

~CaRtOON
Old October 11th, 2003 (11:15 AM).
:)
Team Sinnoh

It's quite evident. Especially in the HOSO when this guy asks Misty for a date but she refuses and says she's already into one person.
Old October 11th, 2003 (01:53 PM).
Banned
Team Hoenn

Nature: Rash
Quote originally posted by Iveechan:
No. Just because they're a boy and a girl who travel together doesn't mean they're going to be all romance-y later on. They're just friends who happen to be opposite sexes.

*I dislike AAML fics*
Darn straight Iveechan. Just cus they're traveling together don't mean they're going to couple up. They're just friends, example, just cus people are pairedup here doesn't mean that they're going to pucker up.. Yech..

>.<;; tmbjr's right too. May looks so sweet and better than Misty. Misty's too angry and I bet that ticks Ash off. May and Ash have so much in common. ; May does look more attractive than Misty actually ~.^ No I'm not lesbian, I'm just saying. >.<;;

*Dies at the thought of lesbianish*

~CaRtOON
Old October 12th, 2003 (01:37 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!
Team Unova

Nature: Jolly
Mays a pretty good looking character...*asks May on a date* May: NNNOOO!!! I LOVE BROCK! *gets kissed by Ash* Ash: YOU LOSER! BECAUSE OF YOU MAY DONT LIKE ME NO MORE!
Brock: I love you May!!!
Old October 12th, 2003 (01:49 PM).
based on a paperclip
Team Kalos

Send a message via AIM to Iveechan
I also dislike Ash/May pairings... I think May is a late bloomer, mentally (NOT physically, obviously O.O). Ash has more feelings for Pikachu than any human, and May is immature, so I doubt they'll ever develope feelings for eachother.

Heh, I wouldn't count on the songs as evidence, unless there are japanese songs out there that prove ash likes misty. It's funny, whenever a female is involved in anything fictional, everyone's like "OMG, I WUNDER HOO SHE'S GOING TO FALL INLOVE WITH!!!!11111oneoneone"

Old October 13th, 2003 (12:30 PM).
The Loveless
Team Johto

Nature: Quiet
I know we all have our opinions if they do or not. One thing I don't get though is who is May? I've seen most of the episodes and all the movies but I've never heard of her , so who is she?

*Kagome*
Old October 13th, 2003 (12:52 PM). Edited October 13th, 2003 by Fire Master.
Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Team Sinnoh

Send a message via AIM to Fire Master Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fire Master Send a message via Yahoo to Fire Master
May is the girl who replaces Misty in the Advaced Season.

<- that is May

Yahoo:skatingurl91
Msn:[email protected]
Aim:AngelKitten056
Old October 13th, 2003 (04:29 PM).
Ancient + Prehistoric
Team Hoenn

Nature: Calm
k enough mentioning the 5th month already... have some respect to her by calling it properly -> Haruka

well i prefer SAHL over SAKL but i read both type of fanfics... but i wish SAHL is real... (and thank goodness Kasumi isn't staying for more than 2 episode Haruka will be pleased at that news )
Old October 14th, 2003 (01:16 PM).
We should be lovers....
Team Hoenn

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
ARGHHHHHHHHHH thats stupid aaml ash and MAY such coping STUPID! anyway DUh ash and misty all the way!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old October 14th, 2003 (01:40 PM).
Erm...
Team Hoenn

Send a message via ICQ to Q Man Send a message via AIM to Q Man Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Q Man
Yeah, the acronym "AAML" Has already been used for Ash and Misty. You can't use it for Ash and May (and I don't care what her Japanese name is, her dub name is May, however 'hideous' it may be)... Why? Cuz I said so!

I have returned!
From a rather long hiatus, might I add... *looks around*
Old October 16th, 2003 (09:00 AM).
Banned
Team Hoenn

Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
I'd be surprised if they did, but

Hey, Ash is 10, right? Wouldn't he be too young to have interest in Misty that way?

Although, Misty liking him would explain why she's still tagging along. Ash would've been able to repay her for bike by now.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links