Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 31st, 2008 (03:46 PM). Edited January 31st, 2008 by ~*Pikafan*~.
Man I gotta stop leaving!

Send a message via AIM to ~*Pikafan*~ Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~*Pikafan*~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~*Pikafan*~
Quote originally posted by knobe:
My B3 Snorunt turned into a B4 phione, now I'll never get a glalie or froslass
He edited that to put Phione and Manaphy in. You were suppost to start a new game. Besides, he didn't put Froslass in.

Edit: DJG beat me to it.

Edit 2: OMG 1000th reply in thread!

Guitar Hero and Rock Band Rock. 'Nuff Said

I have a bunch of Friend Codes for Wii. These games I have Friend Codes for:

Guitar Hero World Tour (GHWT)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)
Guitar Hero 3 (GH3)
Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)
Rock Band 2, once I get it (RB2)

RAWR. I NEED SHTUFF FOR MAH SIGNATURE. RAWR.
Old January 31st, 2008 (07:32 PM).
Master Mapper Supreme!

Send a message via Skype™ to Har D Har
Awesome game. Here is my Hall of Fame:

Laura: Okay...

Eric: Oh, oh, okay.

Ben: Just don't make it between the times of midnight and 6:00 AM because I am sleeping.

[Andrew laughs]

Ben: And if my speakers go off...

Andrew: [Laughs] No you're not.

Ben: Yeah, well, sometimes I am. Occasionally.

Eric: And people of the world, don't call him on Skype, Sundays between like 3:00 and 8:00 PM because that's when he edits the show.

Andrew: When he does, yeah.

Ben: If you call me...okay...you think a dementor is bad? You think Lord Voldemort is bad? [In deep voice] You haven't felt the wrath of Ben Schoen.
Old February 1st, 2008 (04:50 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Hi pipz! :D
I have been given a sprite for the final event from Manaphirachi, or should I say, Benevolent Wings. :D

Oh, and Har D har.., I put it up on the first page now.., but was that in Beta 3 or 4..? :\
I can't tell... :D

Anyways, I wanna share to you all the special sprite I was talking about...
Here...
Spoiler:

Oh and Nicolas, if ever you can finish the sprite or if you wish to quit on it, please notify me... And thanks so much.

Okay pipz, in the mean time, I'll look around the sprites in the ROM and see who can I replace for this fakemon(or custom-made pokemon)...

That is all. Thanks...

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old February 1st, 2008 (05:28 AM).
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
whoa, that looks like some alternate evolution of dragonair DJG, altough its look incomplete without the face. Make it the most powerful dragon pokemon lol! Anyway, with regards to chaos' suggestion in his previous post (to increase the four move limit etc.), do u think it is possible to be implemented in the hack? If so it would be very much make this hack well-defined from the rest.
Old February 1st, 2008 (06:42 AM).
Director of Voider BP

Whoa nice Rom so far. Your doing a great job on it. I just hate saving Blitz from Dark Lugia lvl 45 then it wants to vs me again at LVL 99 NOOOOOO!!!!! That lvl 45 was a pain but lvl 99. Don't worry i understand it was too strong so i ran and the game continued from there. And im having a guess those Desiny Caves are where the legendarys are... I think the first time you vs Shadow Lugia you should take away Dark Beam from it at lvl 15. Its a bit overpowered there. Took me 13 tries to beat him and the 13th was a fluke by a mere Crit Hit.

Also can you send me in a PM what type is Shadow Lugia,Whats the power of Dark Beam. And stats of it at lvl 99. I would love to as i think im gonna need the upperhand. I would say lvl 99 Shadow Lugia will own my D/P team. Like i don't trust the Help thread as i like updates from the creator. Aka you.

Also im trying to look for Rose Path to get the badge for my flying HM.

Overall so far in your storyline 10/10
Thinking power 10/10
Introduction of D/P Pokes 7/10 Could see if you can get them looking a bit better

Also i recommend you might want to get a good spriter to create a perfect Shadow Lugia.

Old February 1st, 2008 (07:15 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Thanks for the comments. :D
I can't extend the 4-move limit guys, for it is outta my league and why should I break tradition..?

Also, Dark Lugia is both Dark and Psychic... Dark Beam has an ATK power of 130 and it's effects has 90% chance of lessening the foes' accuracy...
The 6th GYM is just across the river there.

~~~ UPDATES ~~~

I am done editing the D/P PKMN's EV Values... Now I will be proceeding with scripting the final event.

Old February 1st, 2008 (08:38 AM).
え?

Nice work dude,
I didn't know that beta 4.5 was even out, now you're going to be a person to make a complete hack, that sounds great. Nice work, Im supporting you all the way~

~C3LEBI
Old February 1st, 2008 (12:27 PM).
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
Quote originally posted by C3LEBI♥:
Nice work dude,
I didn't know that beta 4.5 was even out, now you're going to be a person to make a complete hack, that sounds great. Nice work, Im supporting you all the way~

~C3LEBI
Yeah, thats what i like about this hack. Its actually getting completed :)

Congratulations!
Not many people have actually finshed one (only one i know of is quartz)

I love this game so much, its fun, it has D/P pokemon, all legendaries are catchable, and a great storyline with dark lugia! I even love the fakemon, baby lugia!
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old February 1st, 2008 (12:48 PM).

Quote:
Whoa nice Rom so far. Your doing a great job on it. I just hate saving Blitz from Dark Lugia lvl 45 then it wants to vs me again at LVL 99 NOOOOOO!!!!! That lvl 45 was a pain but lvl 99. Don't worry i understand it was too strong so i ran and the game continued from there. And im having a guess those Desiny Caves are where the legendarys are... I think the first time you vs Shadow Lugia you should take away Dark Beam from it at lvl 15. Its a bit overpowered there. Took me 13 tries to beat him and the 13th was a fluke by a mere Crit Hit.

Also can you send me in a PM what type is Shadow Lugia,Whats the power of Dark Beam. And stats of it at lvl 99. I would love to as i think im gonna need the upperhand. I would say lvl 99 Shadow Lugia will own my D/P team. Like i don't trust the Help thread as i like updates from the creator. Aka you.

Also im trying to look for Rose Path to get the badge for my flying HM.
are u kidding me, shadow lugia at lvl 15 is VERY easy to beat......it's not hard to train man.....and just save urself a masterball for shadow lugia, it's like the most easiest one to catch in the game if u save it for him, and u MUST otherwise it'll take even longer throwing watever balls at him.............i mean come on, i spent only 1.5 hrs i think and caught like 10 legendaries or more, either with pokeball, great ball or ultra ball.......so u better save masterball for shadow lugia otherwise u'll regret it. It's harder to catch than any other legendaries, trust me..............i've had an easy time catching Regigas lvl 70 and Rayquazaa lvl 70, or maybe it's just my luck but when i tried catching dark lugia with ultra ball or any other ball, it always popped open the first sec.

to find fly hm, u have to beat Takashii, the bridge is where the weather institute is........just start from Green Valley and just keep going right and down.......u'll find it eventually, it's easy.

also, i found more bugs and a few questions:

1. There's a waterfall on the left to Down Pour Town, if u go up and inside the cave, u come out of the house at Snow Soft City......

2. The bug catcher outside the cave where Mewtwo is, is actually a girl swimmer........

3. Articuno is not in the ice isle after i got the 8th badge, but be4 i got it, it's there. This is the same problem in beta 3 i've had.

Questions:
1. so i thought after i get the 8th badge i can catch all the legendaries, or do i have to beat the elite 4 for some of them? If so, that's kinda weird and stupid, cuz i already caught like 10 or more, i don't get y some needs special permission to first beat the E4 and then fight them :(

2. where do u find Celebi, Palkia and the other DP legendary? (I haven't played D/P at all, well i got it on my PC and i can get it working on the emulator but i only play pkmn games on my fone, i have better things to play or to do on PC.......there isn't a DS emulator for fone though so i can't play them on fone either, but wat the heck.)

3. Currently, i have these legendaries, wat else are there that i'm missing, and the location? (I already saw the legendaries vids on youtube but cbf watching again, plus, some places i don't know where they are so i need more info cuz i'm lazy and cbf searching around)

Deoxys
Mew
Entei
Groudon
HO-OH
Moltres
Regiice
Zapdos
Raikou
Suicune
Azlef
Uxie
Regigigas (is this actually an original? I thought there's only 3 Regis)
Rayquazza

i know where Mewtwo, Articuno & Jiraichi is, except Articuno isn't in ice isle after i got the 8th badge and the other 2 i think i need to beat E4 first............so ya, fill me in for the other ones, and watching youtube video is just slow.

www.theviperfiles.com
Old February 1st, 2008 (01:29 PM).
Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ash--Ketchum
Nice hack DJG i especially like the sprites and the addition of D/P pokemon. I also love the idea of catching a shadow Lugia, this is definetly going in the Hacks i support list on my signature
Fanclubs
---------------------------
Hacks i support
Old February 1st, 2008 (02:30 PM).
lollerskates now available

i have but one problem.....in my past game i caught the lv 99 Dark Lugia because you could, and when I checked its stats it had an Attack of 40. I know you probably did this so that the lv 99 wouldnt completely rape everybody, but maybe making it level 60 there would be more logical? idk, lv99 is like "OMG DUDE!!!!!" but like yea....
Old February 1st, 2008 (02:57 PM).

that's y u need SKILLS to beat him.......lol or just run away, either way the game continues and u end up catching it anyway. Doesn't matter if u get owned by him.

www.theviperfiles.com
Old February 1st, 2008 (03:13 PM).
lollerskates now available

true....but thats liek MAD QUANTITIES OF EXP!!!!
Old February 1st, 2008 (03:23 PM).
Barium - Summer '12 Return?

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Megiddo-san
I missed a couple of Dark Lugia events. Here is my hall of fame. http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh139/oddigem/?action=view&current=ReignofLegends_02_01_2008_09_49_17_.jpg

I am trapped in Destiny.

Hashire! Asu e tsudzuku shinka no micha wa
Old February 1st, 2008 (03:26 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

chaos..,
some legendaries are catchable after the Shadow Lugia final event...

Also, Articuno works fine in my case... I guess it is the result of a bad ROM or patching or something related to it... :\

Also, there are...... *counts*... 37... There are 37 legendaries in the hack (excluding Baby Lugia...) + the only legendary PKMN in the Gento Region, Angeallen, which will be the final event of the game after catching of meeting up with all the legendaries...

And speaking of Angeallen (Eyn-ja-len), here's a video of it. :D
The Final Event

I am now currently fixing some bugs and then I will releas the 'pre-release version' later on... Thanks~

Old February 1st, 2008 (03:31 PM).

hmm well i tried 6 different Ruby roms, they all work fine, no glitch or any other bugs, just that i can't see Articuno there after the 8th badge........also, in Lost Cave, you can jump off the ledge where one of the guy is, but it's not a ledge, it's like a concrete wall. Sry i play on my fone so no screenshots...

www.theviperfiles.com
Old February 1st, 2008 (03:58 PM).

The final event looks really awesome, DJG!
Also, what type(s) is Angeallen?

~Awesome theme by Raikazu~
Old February 1st, 2008 (04:06 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Angeallen is both Dragon and Flying. It is the only legendary PKMN in the GENTO Region... It is considered to be the guardian of heaven, and watches over the planet from the sky. It also shares some rivalry with Rayquaza.

Angeallen will be the only PKMN in my hack with the base stats of 200, unlike SHADOW LUGIA that only has the base stats of 125, but it's Dark Beam can really hurt Angeallen badly though...

Old February 1st, 2008 (04:17 PM).
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
You should give Angeallen a move called Light Beam.
The same power and accuracy.
Instead it lowers speed instead of accuracy.

(x) Tumblr
(y) Twitter
Previously Eeveon
Old February 1st, 2008 (04:39 PM).

the game looks awesomely awesome (:D) but i don't know how to open the .ips file
Old February 1st, 2008 (05:01 PM).
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
Quote originally posted by hotketchup:
the game looks awesomely awesome (:D) but i don't know how to open the .ips file :S
save it to your folder.
Then, double click it, and it will ask what file you want to patch.
Select your Ruby ROM.
Then play it.
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old February 1st, 2008 (06:05 PM).

Quote originally posted by chaoscreater:
Suggestions:
Could u make it that the PKMNs have a longer skill/move list? Maybe like 8 or 10? It'll be pretty cool cuz that will really make ur hack VERY DIFFERENT from all the other ones, cuz someone mentioned a few pages be4 about it and i thought it was pretty good, or maybe you can hold 10 pkmns in ur party, otherwise having a HM slave is really annoying........it's kinda stupid how u have 4 moves only anyway........
Do you know how hard that would be to do???
Let me put it this way, if it were something that might be possible, do you thikn someone else would have done it already.

Quote originally posted by chaoscreater:
so u better save masterball for shadow lugia otherwise u'll regret it. It's harder to catch than any other legendaries, trust me..............i've had an easy time catching Regigas lvl 70 and Rayquazaa lvl 70, or maybe it's just my luck but when i tried catching dark lugia with ultra ball or any other ball, it always popped open the first sec.
I noticed that too. So I looked at the encounter rate of Shadow Lugia, and it turns out, it's 00. Which basically means, you can only catch it with a Master Ball. That's why Ultraballs open at the first second. (That is unless, you used your Masterball on entei and when you battled Shadow Lugia, you opened up the memory viewer and changed the encounter rate to 256 just so you can catch it... I cheat a little bit....)
Old February 1st, 2008 (06:25 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by shinypkmnfan13:
You should give Angeallen a move called Light Beam.
The same power and accuracy.
Instead it lowers speed instead of accuracy.
I love the idea... Thanks.

Also, thethethethe, thanks for posting. And you cheated, ei? Eheheh... You're bad. jk. xD

And to everyone, the pre-final release is readyy to be downloaded.

But you should somehow visit Regirock again for it's script didn't worked right... :\

ANGEALLEN will be waiting for you, the legendary PKMN of GENTO, the Guardian of Heaven...

Old February 1st, 2008 (06:26 PM). Edited February 1st, 2008 by ShyRayq.
Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
hmmmmmm Angeallen should be like higher lv then Arceus or same lv as it like lv80 to lv100 hahahah oh yeh and it's sound makes it sound funny because Dodrio's sound is funny and you replaced Dodrio with Angeallen so yeh i can't wait to catch it

EDIT! how come i can't go into Angeallen's cave?
i have allllllll legendaires i have atricuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raikou entei suicune lugia shadow lugia ho-oh celebi regirock regice registeel latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys uxie azelf mesprit dialga palkia heatran regigigas giratina darkrai cresselia phione manaphy shaymin and Arceus AND IT STILL WON"T LET ME IN! HELP ME!
Live Pokedex (Y) Completed as of 02/03/14 (718), 10/11/14 (719)
Live Pokedex (OR) Completed as of 25/12/14 (719)
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
Old February 1st, 2008 (06:34 PM). Edited February 1st, 2008 by manutdrule.
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:

Also, Dark Lugia is both Dark and Psychic... Dark Beam has an ATK power of 130 and it's effects has 90% chance of lessening the foes' accuracy...
The 6th GYM is just across the river there.
oh...im been trying to figure its typing, so its only weakness its bug moves...

pre-final release's here? cool, can't wait to get An-gea-llen! How do u come up with this name anyway?

Quote originally posted by Dragoon:
hmmmmmm Angeallen should be like higher lv then Arceus or same lv as it like lv80 to lv100 hahahah oh yeh and it's sound makes it sound funny because Dodrio's sound is funny and you replaced Dodrio with Angeallen so yeh i can't wait to catch it

EDIT! how come i can't go into Angeallen's cave?
i have allllllll legendaires i have atricuno zapdos moltres mewtwo mew raikou entei suicune lugia shadow lugia ho-oh celebi regirock regice registeel latios latias kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys uxie azelf mesprit dialga palkia heatran regigigas giratina darkrai cresselia phione manaphy shaymin and Arceus AND IT STILL WON"T LET ME IN! HELP ME!
lol djg help him plz. Anyway, is the world map edited already?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links