Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Reload this Page FireRed Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

View Poll Results: What should the Name be???
Pokemon Calcite 26 27.96%
Pokemon Legend of Dragons 40 43.01%
Pokemon Dragon Adventure 27 29.03%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2008 (09:46 AM).

To voki, as far as i know there is no way to fix that you'll hae to start again. I thin the glitch s caused by opening the menu i that shrine, so afte you get your pokemon just walk out.
Old February 13th, 2008 (09:52 AM).

thanks
than i restart the third time now
Old February 13th, 2008 (09:16 PM). Edited February 23rd, 2008 by Lollypop.
Member since '07 <300 posts

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lollypop
I found a bug.You don't have to beat ash to go on the boat in the prebeta. And there are

Lv40 spearows on the ship.

Sorry mistake!!
Old February 13th, 2008 (10:38 PM).

Quote originally posted by Salamance09:
I found a bug.You don't have to beat ash to go on the boat in the prebeta. And there are

Lv40 spearows on the ship.
I don't understand? How'd you get on the boat? It's blocked off. And what does Ash's battle have to do with the boat?
Unless this is in the old Alpha.... I think I might just totally remove the old alpha, and keep the new one there.
Old February 13th, 2008 (11:11 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
I do think that's a good idea, thethethethe...
And also, to Salamance09, the boat ir the sign that the alpha/prealpha is done...
And as thethethethe stated, you played an old version of the hack.

FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old February 14th, 2008 (10:33 PM). Edited February 14th, 2008 by Lollypop.
Member since '07 <300 posts

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lollypop
I Played the PreBeta. There are Unpassable Tiles. If you skip Elms Lab. And the trainers are in the wall. They have Lv 42 Spearows. Also if you lose any Battle you get teleported to
Blaine's Gym.(Yes Blaine in Cinnabar Island) And you have to battle him there is no way out.

Also I went to Elm's Lab to beat ash in the preBeta. He had a lv8 Pikachu. I had a Dratini.
After that i went to the boat and I battled my rival. And then i went in the boat.
Old February 14th, 2008 (11:14 PM).

Quote originally posted by Salamance09:
I Played the PreBeta. There are Unpassable Tiles. If you skip Elms Lab. And the trainers are in the wall. They have Lv 42 Spearows. Also if you lose any Battle you get teleported to
Blaine's Gym.(Yes Blaine in Cinnabar Island) And you have to battle him there is no way out.

Also I went to Elm's Lab to beat ash in the preBeta. He had a lv8 Pikachu. I had a Dratini.
After that i went to the boat and I battled my rival. And then i went in the boat.
Sorry, that's the old version. I removed that from the first post now. I re-did everything in the other alpha. I wasn't happy with what I had done in that version. So I re-started and began again from the beginning.
Old February 15th, 2008 (11:34 AM).
Pokemon Darkblue Author

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Areku-San
Ow, you know more commands than me. D:
"Details
*Normal Message Script*-*Extra Message Info*-*Flag Commands*-*Boxsets 4-6*-*Givepokemon*-*fanfare commands*-*if2*-*Cry*-*Wildbattle*-*#raw 0x53*-*checkgender*-*giveitem*-*special*-*fadescreen*-*Movements*-*Playsounds*-*countpokemon*-*trainerbattles*-*warp*-*warp to position*-*weather scripts*-*pokemart*-*movements2*-*callasm*-*movesprite*-*setmaptile*-*setvar*-*copyvar*-*multi*-*msgbox2*-*Change message colour #raw*-*enable/disable/check trainer*-*
Watch this space for more to come.....
", your signature.

Congratulations, your are a great scripter, but the graphics, are poor. I'm Sorry for the comment, but is the true. :(
I played the Pre-Alpha. And thescripting was good, but the dialogs, very simple.
Well, good luck with the next Beta.
(Sorry Again for my english :p)
Goodbye!

Thanks for your supporting!
Old February 15th, 2008 (11:39 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Lex_14:
Ow, you know more commands than me. D:
"Details
*Normal Message Script*-*Extra Message Info*-*Flag Commands*-*Boxsets 4-6*-*Givepokemon*-*fanfare commands*-*if2*-*Cry*-*Wildbattle*-*#raw 0x53*-*checkgender*-*giveitem*-*special*-*fadescreen*-*Movements*-*Playsounds*-*countpokemon*-*trainerbattles*-*warp*-*warp to position*-*weather scripts*-*pokemart*-*movements2*-*callasm*-*movesprite*-*setmaptile*-*setvar*-*copyvar*-*multi*-*msgbox2*-*Change message colour #raw*-*enable/disable/check trainer*-*
Watch this space for more to come.....
", your signature.

Congratulations, your are a great scripter, but the graphics, are poor. I'm Sorry for the comment, but is the true.
I played the Pre-Alpha. And thescripting was good, but the dialogs, very simple.
Goodbye!
Yes he is a great scripter=) but he decided to not edit the tiles before the Beta..
Old February 15th, 2008 (11:40 AM).
It's a meeee, itman!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to +Sneasel™
thethethethe is like the greatest scripter on the site. He can't be bothered with graphics and stuff, cause if he did, the beta wouldn't be as good as it was.

Best of luck thethethethe!!!
I hope you do plan on changing the graphics in the future, but for now, keep the new scripts coming!
PLEASE DON'T CRY!
I can't tell you lies...

Don't click this!

PPH - A great hacking forum
Old February 15th, 2008 (02:28 PM). Edited February 15th, 2008 by hi sir tomato my password is syvniti.
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti hi sir tomato my password is syvniti is offline
gggggggggggggggggg

Since we are going that much of topic here about The(times4) (Or thethethethe, If it#s not okay to make it shorter?(I spend more time now doing this talk about the name, then just writing it normal...)
Any way, why have you not been sharing your tool? And im 100% Agreeting that he's a great scripter... He learnt me a lot!
Back to the topic about LoD : If charizard is going to be a dragon instead of flying, Then what about charemeleon and Chamander? I havn't been able to ask for a time, So i relly need to know, Through it might not be a big deal..? But for me it is!
Old February 15th, 2008 (02:47 PM).
Ça m'énerve
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by sebbe17:
Since we are going that much of topic here about The(times4) (Or thethethethe, If it#s not okay to make it shorter?(I spend more time now doing this talk about the name, then just writing it normal...)
Any way, why have you not been sharing your tool? And im 100% Agreeting that he's a great scripter... He learnt me a lot!
Back to the topic about LoD : If charizard is going to be a dragon instead of flying, Then what about charemeleon and Chamander? I havn't been able to ask for a time, So i relly need to know, Through it might not be a big deal..? But for me it is!
Well, they'll probably be still Fire types xD

Most certainly going to die

I'm so tired of reading and writing papers.

This is God's way of punishing me

At least I'm getting married this summer

I'm going to need a job

The hell are you reading these for?

<3
Old February 15th, 2008 (05:31 PM).

Quote originally posted by Lex_14:
Congratulations, your are a great scripter, but the graphics, are poor. I'm Sorry for the comment, but is the true. :(
Goodbye!
There isn't that many commands there in that list....
Thanks. I don't mind what you said about the graphics. I actually agree with your statement. I'll eventually change the tiles. Spriting and tiles, that side of hacking, really isn't my strong point. So I have to take my time with it.

Quote originally posted by itman1234:
thethethethe is like the greatest scripter on the site. He can't be bothered with graphics and stuff, cause if he did, the beta wouldn't be as good as it was.

Best of luck thethethethe!!!
I hope you do plan on changing the graphics in the future, but for now, keep the new scripts coming!
Thanks. I might not agree that I'm the "greatest scripter on the site". But thanks for the kind comment.
It's not that I can't be bothered with graphics and things. It's more that I'm not too good and choosing colours and tiles that work well together, so I have to try lots and lots of things before they look the way I want them to.

Quote originally posted by sebbe17:
What tool? Ohhhh, I know what you're talking about... I don't know. Maybe because I haven't really worked on it much lately. Plus, I need to finish my tutorial for it....
Charizard's going to be a dragon type? That's the first I've heard of it. Did I say something like that earlier? At the moment Charizard has no plans to become a Dragon type, but you have given me a good idea for something I might add into the game at some point....
Old February 15th, 2008 (06:20 PM).
☆「GANG-STAR」☆

well thethethethe i think i found another glitch.
When i check my pokemons stats after i get it i spritechange and i'm the old lady.
Thethethethe make someone delete this post if someone posted this or it is the old alpha.
Old February 16th, 2008 (02:47 AM).

looking very good!
wish you the best of luck
Old February 16th, 2008 (07:10 PM).
Lord of the Nagas

I noticed a "huge" mistake in your hack, when you talk to Gold's mother, she refers to Gold as "Jimmy", yes I have watched Pokemon Chronicles but Jimmy was a mistranslation, but even if it was a correct translation it is just is a reminder of 4Kid's tyranny...

But other than that great job.

I was wondering if you were going to put Gible's cry in this...

Also while your at it if there is the ferry at Cherrygrove, then why not put in Altomore? It could be the place to encounter Lati@s and Altomore is south (east or west) of Azalea and is accessed by ferry which the ferry is docked in Cherrygrove...
Old February 16th, 2008 (08:21 PM).
☆「GANG-STAR」☆

Well its just a simple text.
Ignore it or just try to make thethethethe change it.
Old February 16th, 2008 (08:24 PM).
Ça m'énerve
Crystal Tier

Who cares if it was a translation mistake anyways? If that's what Americans got, thats probably what The4 is going to put.

Most certainly going to die

I'm so tired of reading and writing papers.

This is God's way of punishing me

At least I'm getting married this summer

I'm going to need a job

The hell are you reading these for?

<3
Old February 16th, 2008 (08:27 PM).
Lord of the Nagas

Quote originally posted by Virtual Chatot:
Who cares if it was a translation mistake anyways? If that's what Americans got, thats probably what The4 is going to put.
Well the only reason why it riled me up because it reminded me of 4Kids' tyranny and butchering... They used Pokemon to create their evil empire (4Kids is the 3rd evil empire in my book, right after Micro$oft and Wal-Mart)...
Old February 17th, 2008 (12:02 AM).
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
hi sir tomato my password is syvniti hi sir tomato my password is syvniti is offline
gggggggggggggggggg

Quote originally posted by thethethethe:
Charizard's going to be a dragon type? That's the first I've heard of it. Did I say something like that earlier? At the moment Charizard has no plans to become a Dragon type, but you have given me a good idea for something I might add into the game at some point....
Well, you said it... I don't have all the old pm (Sorry) And i don't know your idea, But you said that ealier too... You are just repeating yourself...
But for now i will go out and cry, If you wont make the charizard dragon, then you wont make the coolest pokemon cooler...
Is your hacking house going to be in the next beta to?
Old February 17th, 2008 (07:00 AM).
A Legend

Nice keep up the good work.

Click here to feed me a DigiTreat!Click here to feed me a fruit!
Old February 17th, 2008 (04:52 PM).

dude what is ips? can i get a .gba or whatever i want to play this!
Old February 17th, 2008 (05:57 PM).
Lord of the Nagas

Quote originally posted by hunt587:
dude what is ips? can i get a .gba or whatever i want to play this!
An IPS is a patch file, you need a FireRed ROM to actually play this game. If you use VBA as your emulator you just need to have the patch and the FireRed ROM in the same directory while they have the same file name. If you don't use VBA then you need a patcher to patch the ips to the FireRed ROM...

We can't distribute a prepatched ROM or Nintendo would own thethethethe
Old February 18th, 2008 (06:44 AM).

I noticed a glitch: When u got your pokemon if u change pokemons item before going out you will be changed to that old woman exept it has ur sprite and your normal sprite just stands there where u were

Edit: found other one too at blackthorns pokecenter u cant stop talking to nurse joy think you forget end command at end of the script

Old February 18th, 2008 (05:04 PM).

Quote originally posted by Espreon:
An IPS is a patch file, you need a FireRed ROM to actually play this game. If you use VBA as your emulator you just need to have the patch and the FireRed ROM in the same directory while they have the same file name. If you don't use VBA then you need a patcher to patch the ips to the FireRed ROM...

We can't distribute a prepatched ROM or Nintendo would own thethethethe

thanks for the help that means alot to explain it. i got it to work and i will test this out on my psp tonight
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)