• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No, no, no. Just no.
I don't write =/= death od the hack
I'm just very busy, please understand that. Also, writing almost non-stop is not in my style ._. Don't worry, the topic may freeze a bit, but the hack WON'T DIE. I promised it to myself and I won't leave it... I can't...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow! I didn't know you were still alive!
I can't believe it... THE HACK IS ON! I'm... so... excited... do you have an estimated release? I bet it'd take awhile, like 2-5 months on my own estimate... because you have to index every sprite.

WOW! Nice comeback, after everyone thought you were... nevermind.

By the way, could I help out? I can sprite a few things for you, I can script and map also. Just write back (which will take awhile) and tell me if you need me or not. If you don't want to write it here, leave it in a PM-form. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
amazing. thanks for posting, Concorde...
It gave my hopes back up on this hack again! ;)

Anyways, just do your best!
And i'm wishing you for the best!
aim high ad reach the stars up high!

Godot

That's one of my rules.
Years
I didnt think the hack was off cause there was no post actually from concorde stating the hack was off. So keep on going and I cant wait to play :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I can't believe it... THE HACK IS ON! I'm... so... excited... do you have an estimated release? I bet it'd take awhile, like 2-5 months on my own estimate... because you have to index every sprite.

Well, this kinda leaves me thinking... Maybe there could be a Beta with not all of the new pokes inserted? (After all, I don't think any legendary or the higher ids would show up in a Beta... That, if there's gonna be a Beta or a full release?)

Keep it up Concorde, a lot of people are interested on the project (I'm one of them :D)

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 6, 2008
This looks like really good hack. The fakemon are really well done, I love them! I can't wait for the first beta.

Years
Yeah, after few battles against annoying terrorists I'm back = =" Anyways... All pokemon are inserted, I just have to write new pokedex entries, make new sounds, movesets and icons. Uh, still quite much == The beta version may be a bit long, so don't expect it tomorrow or whatever.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
amazing. they'll have new growls..? simply amazing.
(and terrorists..? woaw...)

anyways, it's really great hearing from you, Concorde.., well.., best of luck and aim high!
Reach the stars up high!!!

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Okay, this is EXTREMLLY well!,
But one thing, i've seen some a those from the
game maker community! dID YOU STEAL THEM?
And how the hack are you going to change the cries?
This game is amazing, really. I'd wish you just gave us
the demo... You have barley added anything since
August

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Yeah, after few battles against annoying terrorists I'm back = =" Anyways... All pokemon are inserted, I just have to write new pokedex entries, make new sounds, movesets and icons. Uh, still quite much == The beta version may be a bit long, so don't expect it tomorrow or whatever.

excellent news! i know it must've take forever to insert all those pokemon, so I"ll keep patiently waiting for the beta.
to all the people complaining about lack of updates, keep in mind, just because there aren't a ton of fancy screenies doesn't mean that concorde isn't working on it. putting in that many fakemon takes awhile
well, good luck, and keep up the great work!

Years
Okay, this is EXTREMLLY well!,
But one thing, i've seen some a those from the
game maker community! dID YOU STEAL THEM?
NO, no, no, once again NO >< I'm not so stupid to do things like this... Or I permitted somebody to use them, or he/she stole them FROM ME. Show me them by PM, I would like to know WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Not enough prooves? Request me a sprite, and I'll make it in oekaki. So? Who first? =="
O_o Terrorist battles? Interesting...
Yeah a few n00bs in funny black masks, yay ^^

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Request me a sprite, and I'll make it in oekaki. So? Who first? =="

I would like to make a request! :D

Well, I really love this hack, and Im glad to know that it is still in production! Good Luck Concorde!

Years
I know heaps of people have probably already said this but your Fakemon are really well designed.
I especially like Skylord because Dragon type Pokemon are my favourite and he looks really cool.
Can't wait till Beta 1 arrives. Keep up the great work and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back