Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 12th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Isaac 1
Greatest NINJA swordsman

Advertise here
Here you can talk about any thing that has to do with a swordsman or saordswoman
lookie here to yell at me, click here... "Isaac, Garet, Doooon't Diiiiie" -Kraden, Golden Sun1-I'm sooooooooo obsesed w/ that game."I fight for the sake of others, not just the fun of it." my old saying"know your enemys better than your best friends" old proverb
Old June 12th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
This belongs in Mixed Community Groups; Ill move it for you.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here