• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my signatures.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
I don't really take requests. Maybe if I got my time's worth in some way. But you can always ask?

I make stuff next to signatures as well but I'm only posting the sigs I made for myself or other people here:

mmsig2zd7.jpg

thijsmanssig1cz8.jpg

mmsig1jr4.jpg

goodbyemikye8.jpg

casig2ao6.jpg

casig1ev9.jpg

casig2bc2.jpg

mudkipmfw8.png

redboxfeveree5.gif

mmsigsamus1hw2.png

miledysigdarkmt0.jpg

mmsigwiili1ug8.png

mmsigpervy1nb9.gif

mmsigsaber1dj3.jpg

mmsignyuu1bu8.png

mmsigglossypdoahh0.png

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
The animated ones are likely to give someone like me a seizure. But everything else it very very very VERY nice ^^

You should consider opening shop here. I'd request! ^^

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
The animated ones are likely to give someone like me a seizure. But everything else it very very very VERY nice ^^

You should consider opening shop here. I'd request! ^^

Yeah the Red Box Fever was made to seizure. The other one shouldn't though XD. Anyway it wouldn't be a 'shop' because I wouldn't get anythinbg in return, other than having my time wasted. XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Yeah the Red Box Fever was made to seizure. The other one shouldn't though XD. Anyway it wouldn't be a 'shop' because I wouldn't get anythinbg in return, other than having my time wasted. XD

Well, you get credit, and your graphics skills get better. Umm... that's about all you get. But it's kinda worth it in the long run.

Back