Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page Which Pokémon is better?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old June 19th, 2015 (04:09 PM).
Spriting Gym Leader

I'm playing a Pokémon ruby hacked rom, where they are virtually unaltered, and I have a Squirtle, Mantine and Shellder and I want to know which is a better option for a team out of Blastoise, Mantine or Cloyster, BTW I also have a Feebas and Magikarp.
Old June 20th, 2015 (03:55 AM).
To end a 21 error streak, just press F5.

Nature: Adamant
use blastoise or cloyster. blastoise has decent attacking stats and excellent mixed defenses while clamster has moves such as spikes, ice beam and explosion to take out any pokemon who doesn't resist it. beware of its low special defense though

gyara can't abuse his 125 attack that well in this game due to water-type attacks being special; milo is outclassed by blastoise and there are better flying-types out there than mantine.

"<TLCNU> Escavalier literally is 2HKOed by Stoutland Fire Fang, Metang was undoubtedly the much better choice."
SuperSkarmory | Serebii | AMA | Rock-type Club #Respect4Rhyperior #Respect4Garbodor #Respect4Tangrowth #FreeAegislash2015
Old June 20th, 2015 (07:57 AM).
Spriting Gym Leader

Thanks, I'm gonna use the squirtle and evolve it then.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)