The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 2nd, 2007 (03:31 PM).
darkrai491master
ultimate trainer
FC:
IGN:

i will give you a legit and untouched movie darkrai with spacial rend and roar of time for one but the ot has to say in capital letter HADOU anyone got one to trade
3 L
Old October 2nd, 2007 (03:39 PM).
unkee
神の神-無敵猫
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to unkee
i h a v e o n e

70% of people use ultra powerful legendaries in their battles.If you are part of the 30% that think outside the box and dont use legendaries, copy and paste this into your signature

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

Playing-任天堂DS―いただきストリートDS

行け!!!ワザップ!!!裏技 攻略 小技 コード

Old October 2nd, 2007 (03:40 PM).
darkrai491master
ultimate trainer
FC:
IGN:

do you want a movie darkrai
3 L
Old October 2nd, 2007 (03:42 PM). Edited October 2nd, 2007 by unkee.
unkee
神の神-無敵猫
FC:
IGN:

yes please and i have a little favour im going to bring shiny pokemons(exept mew) and i want you to tell me if they are acually shiny on other peoples game.

do you want lvl 10 or 30 mew?

70% of people use ultra powerful legendaries in their battles.If you are part of the 30% that think outside the box and dont use legendaries, copy and paste this into your signature

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

行け!!!ワザップ!!!裏技 攻略 小技 コード

Old October 2nd, 2007 (03:44 PM).
darkrai491master
ultimate trainer
FC:
IGN:

i want the HADOU mew untouched do you know which one that is
3 L
Old October 2nd, 2007 (03:45 PM).
unkee
神の神-無敵猫
FC:
IGN:

oh never mind then

行け!!!ワザップ!!!裏技 攻略 小技 コード

Old October 3rd, 2007 (11:48 AM).
DSLitegamer1994
look into my eye
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via AIM to DSLitegamer1994
i have one i like the movie darkrai plz
Old October 3rd, 2007 (12:06 PM).
pouky1028
Beginning Trainer