• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Coral- The Missing Gym Leader!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
Hello welcome to my first fan fiction this is all about a team called Team Coral who all love water pokemon and have at least one on there team

Ok what has happened is that the last Gym Leader in Jhoto (Clair) Has been kidnapped and its up to team Coral to save her

All you need to do is sign this simple form

Name:
Pokemon (Water)
Nickname (if one - not needed)
Your age:
Look:
Hidden Talents ( It has to be sensible)

Ok we only need 6 members If more come then im sorry but its too late

Ok my Form
Name: James (PB real name :P )
Pokemon: Corsola
Nickname : Corsola
Your Age: 12
Look: Baggy jeans, grey jumper (always round waist) Nike T-shirt, Skate shoes (grey
Hidden Talents: I can Scuba dive really well

Please join i will PM you will your last instructuions

Note (I wont be online the rest of tonight so if you want to join please fell free but dont start with out me kay?)

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
Years
Name: Yuki
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Sneasel, Blastoise, Feraligator
Nickname: Vaporeon- Water Fox, Sneasel- Ice Claw, Blastoise- Water Gun, Feraligator- Crocodile
Your age: unknown
Look: Long blonde hair tied back. She has a light blue tank top with deep blue X in the middle and jean shorts. She has acid green eyes and a scar over one. Plus she has a wolf tail and ears and dragon wings.
Hidden Talents: Can speak to Pokemon and is a wolfgon.

Years
ill join my info:
Name: kirby
Pokemon: slowpoke
Nickname: 00 (not 7 =) )
Your age: 15
Look: Amazing
Hidden Talents: Best swimmer in the world

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
Hey PB! :)

Name: Batesy
Pok?mon: Squirtle
Your age: 12
Look: Wears a purple hat with "Kidong" written on it, black shirt and shorts, a green bag, blue joggers, has brown hair and blue eyes.
Hidden Talents: Is quite smart and can figure out plans quickly. A bit athletic

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Name: Dean Major
Pokemon: Poliwag
Nickname: Cloro
Your age: 13
Look: see right trainer sprite on trainer card below
Hidden Talents: good at algebra

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Hi, I'm Hannah, Rachel's younger sister, she's leting me use her account for a while.

Name: Hannah
Pokemon: Milotic
Nickname:
Your age: 7
Look: Short Blond hair, geen-blue eyes, clothes vary
Hidden Talents: Good at underwater swimming

Phoenix Boy

Years
Hey ash_misty4ever i will let you join as im sure someone wil forget to check it out every so often and will want to quit so post your info

Ok i will send out the PMs soon

Phoenix Boy

Years
Ok the Pms will be out soon so i will ge t the ball rolloing

Ok here is how i will set it out I will put in bold the main point of this RPG entrie and my entrie in the normal font ok? any questions ask me in bold so i know its not RPG stuff or PM me

Ok here goes: Main point: Too make it to the secret base in cherry grove with your water pokemon

I walked up the path from my house in new bark town. As i entered Cherrygrove the view blew me away the houses were all, pink and the area was full of people chatting and talking.
I went in to the pokemon centere
Nurse Joy (NJ) : Hello welcome to the pokmemon center how may i help you?
James: Could i have a room for some time Please?
NJ: sure
*nurse joy handed me the key*
*i ran to the room got changed in my scuba gear transeprted my bag to the base by computer and started swimming to the base*
James: wow it still looks new! (i can talk with my scuba diving mask on)
*i let out corsola*
Corsola: Cors Cors
James: You like it too then?
*corsola smiles happily*
*once i let my self in then base i recive my bag and i then wait for the others to come*

Morphasis

Morphing Wolfgon
Years
I silentley checked my Pokemon stats. All were up and ready to go. I released Vaporen and changed into my bathing suit. My waterproof backpack slung on my shoulder. "Let's go." I said and we ran out and dove into the water.

I clung onto Water Fox and she swam faster and faster into the deep. I held my breath and asked her, <How much farther?>

<Seconds, I believe.> She told me.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
I was sitting in my wheelie computer chair, chatting on a website called Pokemon Community when my e-mail alert popped up! I quickly read the message and smiled. I slipped on my green and red scuba gear, grabbed my needed items, and shoved them into my waterproof backpack. Then, I grabbed my Pokeball from my belt and released Squirtle, my favorite Pokemon in the whole world.

Emma: C'mon Squirtle, time to meet up with Team Coral!
Squirtle: SQUIRR!!!!

I dove into the cool clear water and clinged onto Squirtle's hard shell, his powerfull strokes pulled us deeper into the water. Finally we landed ashore. We gazed in awe at the beautiful base ahead of us...

Okay, this is my info about me!

Name: Emma
Pokemon (Water) Squirtle
Your age: 12
Look: short with long blonde hair pulled back into a low pony tail. Bright blue eyes. Khaki baggy shorts. Red t-shirt with a squirtle sitting on a Pokeball, winking.
Hidden Talents: Understands Pokemon language

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
As I ran to the lakeside of Cherrygrove city, I chucked a Pok? Ball into the air. Out of it came a white flash which turned into a blue Pok?mon. It had a brown shell on it's back.
"Squirtle!" It said.
"Hey Squirtle!" I said. "Stay here and then we'll go diving underwater!"
"Squirtle!" Squirtle said happily.

After I put my scuba gear on, me and Squirtle dived under water to find the secret base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back