Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Pokemon Dimension

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2003 (01:31 PM). Edited October 10th, 2003 by Rift.
Let's Venture Onward!

Nature: Jolly
This is an RPG about 8 people who go to a lab that said that they invented real Pokemon by using The Pokemon Ruby Game! when the 6 kids get there one of the scientists accidentally activates the transporter that sends the 8 kids into Pokemon Ruby! What will happen to the 6 kids? will they be eager to get out or will they try to become Pokemon Masters and save the World of Pokemon from Team Magma and Aqua? fill out a character form like this:

Name:
Starter Pokemon: (from Prof. Birch, No legendarys)

Heres mine:
Name: Scott
Description: is tall, has Dirty Blonde Hair, Sapphire eyes, wheres a red sweatshirt, blue jeans, white and silver Nike's. Is childhood friends with Ally. Uncle is one of the scientists that was trying to create Pokemon from Zapping them out of the game. Scotts neibor is Ally. Scott has won every Pokemon game ever made!
Starter: Charmander (Torch)

(We'll start on Sunday or when we get 5 more people)
Old October 10th, 2003 (01:35 PM). Edited October 10th, 2003 by Sapphire.
:]

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sapphire
Quote originally posted by Sapphire Latios:
This is an RPG about 6 people who go to a lab that said that they invented real Pokemon by using The Pokemon Ruby Game! when the 6 kids get there one of the scientists accidentally activates the transporter that sends the 6 kids into Pokemon Ruby! What will happen to the 6 kids? will they be eager to get out or will they try to become Pokemon Masters and save the World of Pokemon from Team Magma and Aqua? fill out a character form like this:

Name:
Starter Pokemon: (from Prof. Birch, No legendarys)

Heres mine:
Name: Scott
Description: is tall, has Dirty Blonde Hair, Sapphire eyes, wheres a red sweatshirt, blue jeans, white and silver Nike's. Is childhood friends with Ally.

(We'll start on Sunday or when we get 5 more people)
Okay! I helped think of this RPG, so here it goes!!

Name: Ally
Description: Has waist long blond hair, was trying on her 'DarkMagicianGirl' costume on for halloween (haha) so ya, and is childhood friends with Scott. Can be very hyper at times, and really nice, isnt to strong, but is pretty good in PKMN games (hey, she defeated silver in two days!) and is a strong ally, who will do anything to protect her friends.

tada! my cousin thoguht up her outift, haha

I honestly don't know what to put in this signature anymore XD"Hi!" would probably be just fine, ne? or maybe something else...like...what...? hm....
Old October 10th, 2003 (01:38 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!

Me and Sapphire are the Leaders of the RP! just to let you guys know, i got the idea of the RP from her! like i said, were gonna start on Sunday or when 4 more people join!
Old October 10th, 2003 (03:17 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu_tamer
YES! Finally after all these weeks, a decent rp has been created! (btw, if we can’t get enough people, I can control another character, just say the word )
Name: Ali Kabania (Male, just incase you think otherwise, lol)
Description: Purple hair split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, wearing black pants, a black over-shirt, and a white under-shirt under that
Starter Pokemon: I’ll choose when the time comes *wink*…. Actually, I’m just not sure right now, lol

Back from the school year!... Ish?
Old October 10th, 2003 (03:31 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!

Okay, we can have any Pokemon except legendarys! we might get legendarys later! and post if you think we should have rivals or travel around in a big group! oh ya, were stuck in the game until we win it! but will we want to go back?
Old October 10th, 2003 (03:49 PM). Edited April 5th, 2004 by Fallen Angel.
I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fallen Angel
Name: Anna Hunter
Description: Brownish-blonde hair, Glasses, green-blue eyes, height is like 5'1" and is like 120 lbs. Wears a pink top and black athletic pants with a pink stripe on the sides.
Personilty: Soft spoken, has a short temper, sweet, easy to get along with, shy, afraid to break any rules, and when she is pissed at you it'll be a while untill she cools down. (the only guy she can never stay mad at is Ali)
Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Nickname: Tai)
Old October 10th, 2003 (05:57 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!

Okay, i know this RP is probly gonna be a success so now 8 people can be in the RPG! that means theres room for 4 more people!
Old October 10th, 2003 (07:08 PM). Edited October 10th, 2003 by Igglybuddy.
OMG PENGUINS

Is it alright if I play two characters?

Name: Yuki
Description: About 5'6", fairly thin and quite pale. Has long, ice-blue hair and dark, dark blue eyes. Usually wears a black tank top, loose jeans and sandals. Wears a circle of red jade on a black leather string around her neck. Tends to be fairly civil to most people and will warm up slightly to others if she gets to know them.
Starter Pokemon: Spheal

Name: Aika
Description: Around 5'5", thin and pale to the point of looking anemic. Has black hair, worn long and dark eyes. Usually wears a black hoodie over a black t-shirt, black pants and black boots. Has a tattoo of black curved lines and dots under her left eye. Doesn't talk very much and tends to be extremely anti-social. She and Yuki don't have a friendship so much as an understanding. Intensely musical, has perfect pitch and can play any new instrument almost perfectly given a few hours. Her favorite instrument is the cello, however.
Starter Pokemon: Whismur

an appallingly generous gift from Forest Grovyle, thank you again
"I want to be the greatest pokémon trainer who ever walked under the sun...or in the darkness."
Old October 10th, 2003 (09:24 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!

Yep, we can control 2 characters if your up to the challenge, and im only counting Keleris characters as one!

We have room for 3 more members to join!!!
Old October 10th, 2003 (09:56 PM).

Name: Adam Pole
Description: Bright red hair, blue eyes, red short sleeve shirt with black stripes on sleeves, blue jeans, black shoes. Can't really describe personality. You'll see it when you see it.
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch
Old October 11th, 2003 (04:27 AM).

Wow, This RP is gettin pretty big. wont SapphireLatios be proud. hehe

I honestly don't know what to put in this signature anymore XD"Hi!" would probably be just fine, ne? or maybe something else...like...what...? hm....
Old October 11th, 2003 (05:26 AM).
Darkness Falls

(I don't know if I can still join but I'm posting anyways)

Namehoebe
Description:A nice, and friendly teenager. Sopmetimes has quite a temper. Long dark brown hair, green eyes, and is Puerto Rican so she has slighty darkened skin
Starter Pokemon: Absol
Old October 11th, 2003 (01:27 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!

there is still room for 2 more people! come on and join! the sooner we get 2 people the sooner we will start!
Old October 11th, 2003 (02:17 PM).

Alrihgt! This RP is to be up on Sunday (tommarow) and...ya, *makes announcement to the world THIS IS MY 100 POST BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY SHORT POWER!

Old October 11th, 2003 (02:43 PM).
ロミオとシンデレ

Nature: Naive
Name: Tom
Description: The nice guy!

. きみさえ~ いれば
Old October 11th, 2003 (04:20 PM).

Wow, theres like 8 people already! Oh boy, SapphireLatios, someone's RP is doing good;

Old October 11th, 2003 (04:27 PM).
Platinum Tier

Nature: Timid
accoding to my calculations, I will be the last one to join...

Name: Tommy
Description: tall, brown eyes, brown hair, glasses, tan/black T-shirt, green cargo pants, aspires to be the greatest authority on pokmon battle techniques...
Starter Pokemon: Zubat
Old October 11th, 2003 (04:28 PM). Edited October 11th, 2003 by Dark Magician Girl.

May I be the last to join?

Name: Krissie (Kris)
Description: Has waist length purple hair, a hot pinkish like long sleeved shirt, and blue jeans.
Description/Personality: She is quiet, and perserved, she doesnt have many friends and stays in one place looking up Pokemon stuff on her Laptop, or playing her GBA. When in a tight situation, she takes it wisely and thinks her way out.
Old October 11th, 2003 (05:34 PM). Edited October 11th, 2003 by Raichu_tamer.

YYEEESSSS!! A SUCCESFUL RP! I hope it doesn’t go by too fast… I get so much h/w, hopefully I can keep up! Anywhoz, since we can control two pplz….

Name: Julia Kabania
Description: long blue hair in two poney-tails, light skin, deep blue eyes, wearing a tight red t-shirt, large circular earings, a few bangles on her right arm, blue jean-shorts, a long, soft grey coat that goes down to her ankles, with a canvas-bag hanging across her neck (yes! Julez has finally gotten a Make-over! Lol). She’s pretty much the spunky girl that gets mad REALLY easily, but she eventually opens up to a few people and starts acting a lot nicer, she crushes over guys way too easily.
Starter Pokemon: Marill
BTW, I think it would be pretty cool to let groups and rivalry's develop on there own

Old October 11th, 2003 (05:59 PM). Edited October 11th, 2003 by Rift.
Let's Venture Onward!

Okay, if yu want you can control a second person! anyway expect to start tomorow and I'm gonna post the first part of the story Today! you can add your post after this one! Pokemon Demension is officially open!!!
if you want you can pick rivals and travel in small groups if you guys want!!!

Scott was walking to Allys house when he saw a box on the side of Allys garbage can it read: 'Dark Magician Girl costume, Have your friends be amazed!' "oh, no, i forgot, its Halloween in a couple weeks!" Scott said to himself as he walked up Allys steps to her house, but he got distracted when he got a call on his cell phone, it was his Uncle Jim he wanted to bring video games (preferablly Pokemon) to life! "Hello." Scott said answering his phone "Scott! Scott! Come quick to the Lab! iv made a breakthrough! i think we might be able to bring Pokemon to life! Bring all your Pokemon games! Green & Red-Ruby & Sapphire! Bye Scott! oh, iv invited some other people too!" Uncle Jim said as he hung up the phone "oh my god! Hes really gonna do it this time!" Scott said and ran up the stairs and knocked on Allys door.
Old October 11th, 2003 (06:56 PM).
Platinum Tier

Nature: Timid
One day, Tommy was in his bedroom playing his pokmon Crystal game. He had just defeated Red in Mt. Silver when his boss, Professor James O'reily, called him up and told him to come to his lab to behold his latest discovery. Tommy sighed and got dressed in the same clothes he wore to school this afternoon, cursing the day he had ever volunteered to work as a lab assistant to someone as insane as Dr. O'reily.
Old October 11th, 2003 (07:18 PM).

OMG! You watch Passions too!? I thought I was the only one!!! lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali woke up to the ringing of his phone, he was surprised to hear his younger sister, Julia, answer it.
Hello?…
… Oh… Hi…
… Really?…
… Oh… K…
…Why?…
…Hahaha!!!…
…Yeah right!…
…Oh my! Why am I soooo surprised, hehe…
…fine I guess…
…See ya soon then!…

Ali quickly ran down the stairs… Or at least tried to – until he began feel drowsy again and toppled over half-way down. “Haha, hey stupid!” Julez said, laughing. “Hey …” Ali replied, “who just called?” he asked, getting up, and sitting on the sofa. “This is hilarious, y’know what’s-his-face?”
“Er… That would depend… What’s his name?”
I don’ know! That guy that talks to mom all the time!” Ali looked quite surprised, “Daniel tried proposing to mom again? O_O” At this point, Julia was laughing so hard, she was rolling around on the floor, clenching her stomach. “HAHAHA!!! NO BIMBO! HAHAHAHA!!!”
“Well I don’t see what else could be so funny.”
“Erm… J-J…”
“Jerald?”
“JIM! That’s his name, Jim… He’s got a nephew about your age…” Ali finally began to understand everything. “Oh, the looney, what about him?”
“Well he wants us to test his experiment, he said he was talking to mom about it last night – apparently she doesn’t mind”
“I’m not so sure about this…” Ali said, suspiciously. “I mean, we all know he’s a freak, you never know what he’d do…”
“C’MON! I’m so bored! Just grab your pokemon games and let’s go!”
“What about Fox?”
“Fox will find out eventually, now come on!” so Ali got changed, Julez grabbed the tiny box of Pokemon games, and the two of them walked out the door to the Prof.’s lab.

Old October 11th, 2003 (08:27 PM).
OMG PENGUINS

Yuki Anya glanced at the clock for the eighth time in five minutes. If that thing was going any slower it'd be moving backwards! she thought in annoyance. On her desk the logarithms in her math textbook swam together the harder she stared at them. She wrote some numbers down non-committally. As the bell finally went, she almost threw her books into her messenger bag before running out the door, to odd looks from her classmates.
"Friday! Yesss..." she said to herself as she followed the current of students in the hallways. "No homework, too! Well...nothing that needs doing immediately..." she muttered as she stopped at and opened her locker, unloading a cargo of books. She shut her locker, re-locking it with the ease of someone who did it several times a day, and rejoined the hordes of students. She ran down two flights of stairs, emerging in the basement where the chatter of teenagers was interspersed with music. She walked into the band room, where four teens playing a flute, a french horn, a cello and a double-bass where playing a mournful tune, probably a dirge or requiem.
The conductor cut them off with a wave of his baton. "Okay, get outta here, you guys. Scale test next thursday, don't forget!"
Yuki waited as the quartet packed up, flashed a smile at the double-bass player as he walked by. She played percussion in the regular band, and she'd fancied the tall, dark musician for a while, though not especially seriously. She wandered over to a girl all in black, currently wheeling her cello case into the storage room.
"Hoi hoi," said Yuki.
"Yo," grunted the other girl. "Train?"
"Train."
Aika picked up her black backpack and followed Yuki out the back door.

They walked in silence for a while, autumn's leaves blowing around their feet, crossing the river on a stone bridge. They reached the train station, jogging up and down a few flights of stairs before reaching the platform.
"Cold?" inquired Aika.
"Never," said Yuki, coatless despite the chill weather.
The ring of Yuki's cellphone was just another noise in the cocaphony generated by the students all waiting for the train. She pulled the pale blue phone out of a pocket and pressed it to one ear while plugging the other.
"'Allo?...Oh hey! What's up?...No, you're joking!...Awesome!...Where now?...Gotcha, easy...Could I bring a friend if she wants to come?...Great! I'll get my stuff...okay, see ya!" she ended the call, turned back to Aika.
"Guess what?"
"Hmm?"
"Okay, you know my mom's crazy friend from high school? Yeah, the video game fanatic...apparently, he's found a way to make video games come alive or something."
"Really."
"Yeah, the sad thing is that he's serious about it...anyway, we're supposed to bring our pokmon games. Er, if you want to come, that is."
Aika shrugged. "Sure."
The train pulled up then, creating a whirlwind in its passing, stirring the leaves that had fallen on the platform. Yuki felt the blast of air as it stirred her ice-hued locks. She remembered how she used to put pennies and things on the track that cut through a park near her house, and would marvel at how flat the passing freight trains would squish them.
They pushed through the doors and found a seat, settling in for a long ride as the train wound its way through the city.

an appallingly generous gift from Forest Grovyle, thank you again
"I want to be the greatest pokémon trainer who ever walked under the sun...or in the darkness."
Old October 11th, 2003 (08:49 PM).

Adam heard the news all over the town. Pokemon may actually be brought into existance. He ran over with his pokemon game cartridges to the lab of Prof. Jim (I like the sound of that). Not a lot of people his age had been interested, but he was. He had always dremt of catching pokemon in reality. His dream can finally come true.

That's all I can think of.
Old October 11th, 2003 (09:47 PM).
Let's Venture Onward!

Okay Sapphire i hope you dont mind if i take control of Ally for this post! ; i want to get to the lab!

Ally answered the door fully dresed in a Dark Magician Girl costume "Oh, Hey Scott!" Ally said as she opened the door "C'mon in!" She finished as Scott walked in "Hey, Ally...um, nice costume! ;" Scott said as he sat on the couch "Remember my Uncle Jim?" Scott asked as Ally grabbed two cokes "Ya, the Proffesor that keeps trying to bring video games to life?" Ally said as she handed Scott one of the cokes "Yep, hes the one, but he claims hes really done it this time!" Scott said as Ally started laughing "You cant be serious!" She laughed "Well, he wants me to go there A.S.A.P so maybe you and i should head out that way!" Scott said "Well...Okay! lets go now!" Ally exclaimed "Um, Ally...Do you want to change your costume?" Scott asked scanning the costume, it didnt look to warm "Nah, It probly wont take that long!" Ally said as she started walking out the door with Scott.

Okay, i dont want us to get to the lab till everyone has posted at least once! okay!

Sponsored Links