Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page General Anime and Manga fan club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 19th, 2004 (09:01 AM).
PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Well, I can't really think of anything I can describe all that well online. My main question at this point is what kind of graphics will be used during the stories, as illustrations or the like, mainly to break the monotony.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old July 19th, 2004 (09:36 AM).

003 was supposed to be working on the graphics for the website, but I haven't heard from him in a while. And as for the magazine graphics...To be honest, I have'nt the foggiest. I'm open to suggestions
Old July 19th, 2004 (10:00 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ozy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ozy~
Seeing as how you probably don't have any illustrators, just fan artists, I'd recommend interspersing the fan art and the stories, as in put a piece of fan art mixed in with a somewhat related story/article.

"Your Grace, all that you say is true. On the Trident, Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought honorably, Rhaegar fought nobly, and Rhaegar died.
Old July 21st, 2004 (09:55 AM). Edited July 21st, 2004 by Rose Flame.

That would work if we had any fanartists, but currently, we only have a few authors signed up. Though we are accepting fanart, we have'nt recieved any, nor do we have anyone interested in sending in any. I'm considering going to the fanart forums (and possibly the fanfiction forums) and seeing if I can generate some interest among some of the more avid artists, though I don't know as that would be permitted.

Alright, I have an important announcement: If all goes well, construction on the website will begin very soon; in the next two or three weeks at most if everything works out. So we need to get some things wrapped up;

to 003; we haven't recieved any art for the website from you so far. We'll need some soon if you want your work included. Firefly's address is a few pages back and so is mine. And if you still want to send me a demo of your bands music, I'd prefer you send it to me via e-mail at [email protected] . If need an idea of what we want, PM me.

to Oni Flygon and The Adamant Dodger; editors of the purple and black section; be ready to accept possibly a flood of fanworks soon before school starts. I think your e-mail addresses are already listed, so I can think of anything I need from you right now, other than ideas for the format of the magazine and the website if you'd like.

I think Firefly's supposed to be posting...
Old July 21st, 2004 (06:37 PM). Edited July 21st, 2004 by Firefly.
Person who likes Anime

Hello people tommorow 2 of our other editors are going to be posting here so i guess you will get some new people to talk to (doesn't that just make you happy)
Old July 21st, 2004 (06:43 PM).

That's right! ChunckyMuncky and Fairy are posting; they're the editors of the Horror section and the Romance section
Old July 21st, 2004 (06:50 PM).
:)

Ack! Sorry I wasn't here guys...XP

Lots of summer school work dragged me down...so...is everything doing fine? No editing work yet? O-o

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old July 21st, 2004 (06:52 PM).

Not that I can see! *smiles and nods* But according to Ms. Flame, we might get some towards the start of the school year.

Old July 21st, 2004 (06:55 PM).

Quote originally posted by The Adamant Dodger:
Not that I can see! *smiles and nods* But according to Ms. Flame, we might get some towards the start of the school year.
Towards the school year? O_o *gulps*

At that time, I'm going to be pretty much active only in weekends...strict parents, you see... XP

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old July 21st, 2004 (06:56 PM).

Actually, I have editted the work you guys sent me. I'll post it either here or on the other thread if you guys want (and if that's allowed).
Old July 21st, 2004 (06:56 PM).

I think it's allowed. Though there's a character limit and my fanfic needs to broken down to two parts... O_o

Pocket Monsters Special!
Old July 21st, 2004 (07:01 PM).

Alright then, I'll go ahead and post yours here, only...Is there anyway for me to post it without having to type it all over again?

And Firefly, are you still online? What time are we going to do this tomarro?

Well, if she doesn't reply, I'll call her tomarro after Driver's Ed. and I'll tell you all what time we'll all be online (but do keep in mind that we're in the Mountain Time zone)
Old July 21st, 2004 (07:03 PM).

Sorry, but I won't be here tomorrow. In fact, I won't be back 'till Aug. 5th.

Old July 21st, 2004 (07:06 PM).

Really? That certainly puts a damper on things...well, we'll figure out something. If nothing else, I'll PM you once you get back with anything new, because the four of us will probably decide some things that won't be discussed here tomarro that you might need to know.
Old July 21st, 2004 (07:08 PM).

Okay. Actually, I might be on briefly between then, but not fo long enough to really help with anything. Anyway, I'll see you then and I'll be looking for that PM.

Old July 21st, 2004 (07:13 PM).

Alright then. Have a nice time...doing whatever it is you're doing . Perhaps when you get back, I'll see if I can get those two online again so that all of the editors know each other, but even getting Firefly to post here is like pulling teeth .
Old July 21st, 2004 (07:26 PM).

Squeeee! I'm going to Japan! Happy! Anyway, yeah, it'd be nice to get to know the others.

Old July 21st, 2004 (07:30 PM).

Your going to Japan! :surprised You are sooo lucky! Hey, maybe while you're there, you could try to tape some Pokemon Housou for us? Every where that I've found it, its been damaged and won't play right. Just a thought..

Well, see you in about a week. Have fun you lucky...guy...you .
Old July 21st, 2004 (07:31 PM).

Two weeks, actually.

Eh, I could try. If I find a Region 1 or NTSC format DVD, I'll pick it up.

Old July 21st, 2004 (07:36 PM).

Thanks! I did read that they were on sale there too, but who wants to buy it when you can tape it for free? .

So...not one but TWO weeks in Japan *turns green*...
Old July 21st, 2004 (07:41 PM).

Yep! Takayama, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Tokyo. Anyway, I'd prefer to buy them, because a) I don't have a VCR and b) Region 1 blank tape wouldn't work there, and I couldn't watch Reigon 3 taped material here.

Old July 22nd, 2004 (10:42 AM).

Oh didn't realize that. Well, I hope you find some. I've been dying to see those Team Rocket specials.

You're hitting some pretty big towns. As much as I'd love to visit Japan, I think I'd be miserable in such crowded places. I like to keep a certain degree of personal space in public. Plus, don't they drive on the opposite side of the road?*shudders* I could do some major damage over there!

Attention: Me, Firefly, Fairy, and ChunckyMuncky will all be posting here at the same time this afternoon starting between 1:00 and 2:00 pm (that's mountain time) if you need a reference point to determine what time it would be in your zone, than I'll tell you that I editted this post at 12:45pm, if that helps
Old July 22nd, 2004 (12:13 PM).
homicidal maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to chunckymonkey
Hallo jeder den Sie mich kennen nicht, und gut ich kenne Sie entweder nicht, aber ich hoffen, da wir Spa haben, sprechen mit einander! Ich werde Leuchtkfer aus auf der Website helfen und ich werde irgendein von Ihren Fragen ebenso lang beantworten als sie sind nicht dumm. Just kidding i know english!
Old July 22nd, 2004 (12:17 PM).

Hey, you've finally posted! Your avatar is cute...but what does all that up there say?
Old July 22nd, 2004 (01:33 PM).
homicidal maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to chunckymonkey
If you want to know what it said take german i swear i wasn't being mean
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)