Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page The Chaos Gate: Registration and Discussion

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2007 (06:41 PM). Edited October 16th, 2007 by Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses.
Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses's Avatar
Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses is offline
The one you hate to love. :P

Hello all, in this thread you will post your sign up sheets for The Chaos Gate.

PLEASE READ THE PLOT ON PAGE 15 OF THE DISCUSSION THREAD

Here you can also discuss things such as; Ideas, questions, and others.

Now I also have 3 slots that are for good people, really good Rpers. These 3 slots will be stronger because they express experienced people. They will already have weapons and help me assist the new adventurers.

Another 3 for bad guys. ( villains)

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Sub-race: ( A subrace would be like... Part another race)
Combat Form: ( Archery, Melee, Mage or Ninjitsu?)
Skill slots: ( Skills you excel in most, other then combat)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Nickname: (If Any)
Side: ( Good, bad or Neutral)
God Worshiped:
History: ( Optional)
Birthday:
Place of Birth:
Goals:
Fears:
Vehicle: ( Dragon, wolf or what?)
Element: ( Earth, air, ice... etc)
Other Stuff:

If there are any questions about the sgin up, just ask away.
Old October 16th, 2007 (06:51 PM). Edited October 23rd, 2007 by Scales.
Man of Infinite Jest

Nature: Impish
You remade this AGAIN? Here is my character AGAIN

Spoiler:
Whoa this is a huge one. Ive always wanted to join a roleplay where we have so many options. Here is a character I have just reserected. He is called the drifter

Name: Cain Ritham

Sex: male

Race: Human

Sub-race: Vampire

Combat form: Mele

Skill slots: ( You get six)
1. Black Magic
2. Animal Breeder
3. Necromancer

Height: 6"5

Weight: 160 Pounds

Appearance: Not much is known about what Cain's appearence is. What he wears is easily distinguishable. Cain's head is entirely covered in an ancient form of a Balaclava. The only thing anyone can see is his eyes. Cain's eyes are red in color with black slitlike pupils. The eyelids and the rest of the skin not covered by the mask is grey. For his torso Cain wears a layer of Chain mail with platemail ontop of it but the Chainmail is still visable. This goes with his legs as well. Cain wears brown leather gloves with a small metal plate in the shape of a spike on the opposite side of the palm. Cain's belt is a brown leather belt wih a simple gold buckle. Cain's boots are brown leather with steel incased. Cain seldom takes his clothes off in fear that he will be attacked.
Personality: Cain's personality is very strange. Firsty people see him as just another knight in armor unless they look very closely. At his eyes witch puts people off him. Mainly the only reason Cain goes into a city or a town is to find people in trouble. Which he saves. And to find people who are causing supream trouble. Which he feeds apon. If he can he may try to gain money for his saves. Cain only speaks to people who talk to him. His voice in that case is a very deep groan like sound. Which of course puts people off as well.

Nickname: Freya (called name)

Side: Neutral

God Worshipped: Jose the death

History: Cain's history is barely recorded. But from what he remembers he lived in Gyre. He was born and raised with his parents. His mother was a woman who cared for sick animals. Which Cain usually helped with. This sparked his interest in animal helping. His father however was a power hungry former knight who wanted Cain to follow his footsteps. His mother died when he was 9 and his father always wanted to train him so he would not die as well. He didn't want to bare to lose another family member. When he was 10 he started training in many different arts that included fencing, guile and archery. But when he was 14 he sparked something else. A local former wizard taught him simple magic in the town behind his fathers back. But when his father found out about it he killed the wizard and continued to train Cain. However a month later a Vampire found out about the former knight and wished for blood that felt as if it were earned properly. He bit Cain's father and proceeded to bite Cain as well. As soon as he did that however Cain took a sword he had and killed the vampire thanks to his father's teachings. However Cain's father wasn't vampireised and died from bloodlose. Cain who was then driven insane that he killed a vampire and thought he killed his father as well. So taking his father's old knight armor, then dying it dark colors. He fled from the town. However shortly after he noticed his vampiric curse. So he decided to wander to an island near azure...

Birthday: August 3d

Place of Birth: Gyre

Strength: Moderate

Intelligence: moderate

Courage: Above average

Charisma: Moderate

Speed: Moderate

Goals: to go through life. No current goals yet

Fears: Spiders, demons, Chamiras

Vehicle: Cain doesnt have vheicles Yet. But is trained to ride animals

Element: Fire
Old October 16th, 2007 (06:59 PM).
Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses is offline

Better read again, Things have changed.

1. You no longer start out with a weapon

2. There are 3 skill slots now

3. Some other stuff
Old October 16th, 2007 (07:02 PM).
Man of Infinite Jest

Edited Fallen. I didnt notice a few things
Old October 16th, 2007 (07:07 PM).

Edit it one more time, Your character will just be done training on an island near azure so make it like...

No main occupation
Old October 16th, 2007 (07:10 PM).
Man of Infinite Jest

::Editing...: Done. I also added a small blurb to the history
Old October 16th, 2007 (07:25 PM).

Okay, Looks good.

Accepted
Old October 18th, 2007 (08:03 AM).
~Witch~

Thanks for the invitation Fallen, but i have to refuse. Your story is nice and for sure it would be fun to play, but i don´t want to get into any complicate playing system. I wish you much fun playing your roleplay.

I claim Raichu and Nidorina! Fear them!
Old October 18th, 2007 (05:30 PM).
Man of Infinite Jest

OOC: Hey Fallen I have a question. About gods and such will our gods speak to our characters? Since I thought of a pretty cool idea
Old October 18th, 2007 (06:04 PM). Edited November 6th, 2007 by JBCBlank.
Satanist to the core.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to JBCBlank Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JBCBlank Send a message via Yahoo to JBCBlank
*eyes swirl* wow that was long, I ended up skimming it when I saw how long it was, *smiles* I'll join here's my char, loosely based on Alucard... I'm obsessed with him at the moment. (an d listening to Rammstein while I wrote this helped.)

Name: Rammstein Nichts

Race: Humani ((<<that's how it was spelt right?))

Sub-race: Vampire

Combat Form: Archery

1. Archery
2. Dragon Riding
3. Alchemy

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 198 lbs

Appearance: Rammstein, isn't as pail as most Vampires, his skin is well taken care of and it shows if you ever get close enough to feel it. His fangs he normally keeps long unless hes planning to kiss a girl, or boy whichever. His hair is jet black and his eyes are blood red. He loves leather so he's always weiring it all the time, normally black leather but lately he's changed to a dark brown. The only thing still solid black is the Black chain mail that he wears over his chest, giving him a menacing appearance, if the dragon he rides on doesn't do enough.

Personality: He's pretty laid back yet shy, he won't talk to anyone unless they talk to him first and then only if Archa (his dragon and main source of food.) likes them. He's very handsy and will not think twice about grabbing some @$$ when he gets the urge

Nickname: Archa calls him Little one, but other people have called him monster.

Side: Neutral. (who ever pays more)

God Worshiped: Zane The hated

History:
( Optional)

Birthday: 13th of June

Place of Birth: He doesn't remember.

Goals: To find out who he used to be, before he died.

Fears: That something will happen to Danny (see other stuff) or to Archa.

Vehicle: Dragon

Element: Air

Other Stuff: Danny, he's Remmstein's adopted son, he's only 15 years old but acts like he's 30. He wears the same cloths as Remmstein except his is green and his chain mail is gold. Remmstein will do anything for him, at the moment he's teaching him to ride a dragon. Archa is already carrying the egg that will be Danny's when Remmstein says he's ready. ((if you need a sheet for Danny I'll make it.))

That's all for now, I just have to ask, I have a friend who wants to join, can I invite them?

~JBCBlank

_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•....*
* •. .•** Gorillaz Rock!!*..*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•. *

I have never and will never change my Username!
LOZ fan club Co-owner
:My journal:My DA:My Cosplays!:
Gorillaz Quote:
"Hey everybody! Look at me, I'm a Moron!"
*MURDOC NICCALS* Original Cribs episode.

Click here to level up my card!
Old October 18th, 2007 (07:07 PM).

Well before I make that decision I suppose I should elaborate and explain the gods and such, and also the OOC isn't needed on this thread, since this is just the sign up and discussion thread.

The gods Of The Chaos Gate Explanation:

Zaros the Infected: Zaros is one of the ten War Generals that Judas defeated he was a male. During the third age he was born, he trained to be a solider for his towns gaurd. After six hard years of training he returned to his town and few days later his town was attacked by powerful demons. He survived but many died. After that he searched for power, This journey he went on took twenty three years, along the way he learned new fighting styles and found new armor. All that was missing was a weapon of worthiness. He searched and searched and his search finnaly took him to a place in the mountanais areas of Jin.

A monk told him of a powerful hammer type weapon, a Maul made of a strong Stone material. He demanded the weapon but the monk refused saying that a man named Judas had entrusted him with it, in rage Zaros killed the monk and took the maul from him, but in the process being plauged with a very bad disease that made the body rot.

Zaros died in the great third age war, he was killed by Judas and then buried.

Joada the Blinded: One of the ten war Generals in the great third age war. Joada was born in Burnita living the rich life, she started practicing magic at the age of twelve and ten years later was a teacher for many to learn magic. Not to much longer her sister was killed by a man with a blade, her sister almost killed the man but in the end was outlived by his melee. Joada was crushed and swore to avenge her sister's death, it took many hard and long years to devise the perfect spell and it cost her much of her kindness and good soul but she finally found it and enchanted her staff and robes with it. She would weaken melee with her magic.

She found the man who killed her sister and challenged him to a battle, it was a close battle but the man found himself greatly weakened by Joada's magic attacks, with his final breaths he swore a curse on her. Over the next years she found herself being more and more dark, colder. When she went to fight in the war she killed many, but was soon to be killed by Judas.

Judas saw that she had been blinded by her power and vengeance and named her so.

Hema the corrupted

A War general from the great Third age war.

Hema was born into a clan of great archery that was used to kill people, the clan would loot entire villages. Hema didn't appear to be a great archer till she was an adult, then she became a leader in her clan. She was using the bow that was common in her clan, the Mystic Yew Bow. When she reached 30 she sought out a better bow, she then found a wood that was very hard, it was a mystical tree only found in a dangerous forest. Her string made by a thick rare vine in the jungles of Terin. Her bow was enchanted by a powerful mage to be everlasting. She made her arrows by using the same wood as the bow for the shaft, adding feathers of a phoinex and arrow tips made of the claws of a powerful demon. The arrows too were enchanted.

The mage who enchanted her bow had also given here a curse, she would be corrupted by the bow and yet she would have large amount of power she would also lose her humanity.

When Judas killed her, he figured this and named her so.

Jasmine the tainted

Zane The hated

Din the Fury

Jose The Death

Torith The Strength

Cain The banished

Julio The Forgotten

Judas

Lyndi

St. Peter

Beelzebub

Rem

Dracus

Finish this later
Old October 18th, 2007 (08:32 PM).
Man of Infinite Jest

Fallen you didnt answer my question. Can we eventually speak to our gods of worship? Since I plan on having something big happen to my character. (Of course when I am planning on doing it I will PM you with the details)
Old October 21st, 2007 (05:39 PM).

Yes I suppose you can, and to JBCblank, anyone is allowed to join.
Old October 22nd, 2007 (05:32 PM).
Satanist to the core.

Send a message via AIM to JBCBlank Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JBCBlank Send a message via Yahoo to JBCBlank
Why does it feel like i just got burned?

~JBCBlank

LOZ fan club Co-owner
Gorillaz Quote:

Old October 22nd, 2007 (07:01 PM).

I dont follow, burned? sorry...
Old October 22nd, 2007 (07:03 PM).
Satanist to the core.

Never mind, I'm kinda sensitive today that's all. *smiles* so when is this thing gonna start? I need to draw some emotion pics for Remmstein and the dragon, and danny.

~JBCBlank

LOZ fan club Co-owner
Gorillaz Quote:

Old October 22nd, 2007 (07:17 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Random_Fan
I am such a procrastinator. >.>

Well, I have been busy *coughmarchingseasonfinishingwegota1rstdevisiononalljudgesWOOHOOcouch* I've barely started my sign-up sheet, and it should be finished by tommorrow. XD And if it's not, poke me. ;
Old October 23rd, 2007 (04:40 AM). Edited October 25th, 2007 by Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses.

It'll start once I feel that have enough people to keep this going and make intrest.

So far we have,

JBCBlank
JBCPeace
Random Fan
Uzamaki_Naruto ( Needs to Finish)
Old October 23rd, 2007 (07:32 AM). Edited November 24th, 2007 by CyBeastSaber.
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Bleh! I started.... now I need to finish... haha I should be done sometime today...(if not then tomorrow) CRUD!

Name: Hiro the Air Elemental, but goes by Hiro(Kage is his other self when he can't maintain total control of his mentality)
Race: Elemental- Air
Sub-race: N/A
Combat Form: Ninjutsu
Skill slots:
1.Ninja
2.Assassin
3.Dragon Slayer
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165 lbs
Appearance: Hiro has pearl white hair and oddly, his eyes are a light gray coloring instead of regular white. His attire consists of a sleeveless white shirt with a pair of brown shorts. He wears an onyx bandana around his forehead that lengths from the top of his forehead to about his eyebrows, and on his arms are gauntlets that are durable yet lightweighted to allow for close ranged combat whenever the need arised. He also wears a pair of brown ninja tabi boots, which look like ordinary boots but aren't. Around Hiro's waist are two pouches that contains his projectiles and money as well as his short blade, and he carries a forest green knapsack on his right shoulder. When Hiro changes into Kage, they basically have the same appearance except for the change of hair and eye color. Kage will appear with ebon hair and dark gray eyes.
Personality: Hiro is a withdrawn type of man. He doesn't like to associate much and keeps thing simple. He is very protective of the lives around him and thinks they all have should have a chance to live. He, however, has a large fear of himself because he is mentally unstable thus resulting in the appearance of his alternate self, Kage. Kage is a very greedy man. He will want whatever it is his sights deem worthy of him, especially women. He actually enjoys the distress he cause to others and will try to fondle women wherever his hands can get to but his aggressive approach is always his downfall.
Nickname: N/A
Side: Neutal (This will gradually change depending on the flow of the RP...)
God Worshiped: N/A (I'll wait for the Gods' update to finalize this)
History: As a baby, Hiro was found in the forests near Lumos village and was taken in by a couple of the village. Hiro grew to love the foster humanus parents who took him in even though they knew he was not of their kin. Hiro developed knowledge of the forests as he traveled in and out with his father and even learned to cook food from his mother. As Hiro grew older, he decided to seek a profession to aid them further because they had lived an average life.
Birthday: 25th of August
Place of Birth: Lumos (Doesn't know his true birthplace)
Goals: Protecting his parents and to seek a life to put his life on the line for...
Fears: Himself... mostly Kage
Vehicle: His ability to float/glide...?
Element: Erm... Wind... Air... whatever... lol...
Other Stuff:
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old October 23rd, 2007 (03:44 PM).
Satanist to the core.

So many dudes... *smiles* cool! Let's fight over the girl!

~JBCBlank

LOZ fan club Co-owner
Gorillaz Quote:

Old October 25th, 2007 (06:56 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Random_Fan
Lately, I've been getting rusty with mah RP sign-up skillz. >_<

If anything at all needs to be editted or extended, let me know, and I will be right on it. >.>

Name: Garliam Netirre

Sex: Male

Race: Leechi

Sub-race: None

Combat Form: Magic

1. Magic
2. Archer
3. Hunting

Height: 6’2

Weight: 175

Appearance: Garliam dresses much like a knight more than any type of magic user. He wears a dark shaded red armor to compliment his long, bright and burning hair that waves in winds with the clear strands swishing at every corner. His eyes are the same shade of red as his armor. At the same time, he is not a combatist when it really gets down to it. He fights with the major magic his mind is capable of and archery skill he has so recently acquired to strike down his foes. At both arms, there is no protected armor, but black leather to fall all the way to the red leathered gloves of his. His legs however are protected with the same armor as his chest. He wears his armor tipped boots as well.

Though he holds all of this, the armor itself is not heavy and is not much of anything that could protect him. It is there to trick those that wish to defy him, forcing them to believe that he is actually wearing the unbreakable armor of hell. It is easy to pierce, but that is a secret that only he will keep to himself.

Personality: Garliam cares for no one. He, much his worshiped god, is blinded. Not physically; mentally. He sees evil in good and wishes to correct such things, and knows that the only way to do so is give them death. He will kill, and he will not be afraid to do so. He will tell his victims why they must die before giving a final blow; his voice at that time is very raspy and low. He is blinded by rage to kill, and he has no reason for it. He has just always known that it is right.

Nickname: (If Any): None

Side: ( Good, bad or Neutral): Bad

God Worshiped: Joeda the Blinded

History: He does not have a past. He remembers nothing but death, and will kill because it is right in his eyes. He views the night as his savior and the light as a new hell. Without a second slight chance given, he will strike because it is how he has always been. He doesn’t believe he was ever once a young boy; he believes he is an entity of darkness laid upon this world to fight back what he, and only he, considers evil. He is blinded by this, and will kill with the magic he knows and the skills he can do.

Birthday: He celebrates no birthday (but honestly, April 21 XD)

Place of Birth: Hatorri

Goals: Kill the evil in the world (or what he considers evil)

Fears: His true past.

Vehicle: Transportation Spells

Element: (eh…wha?) ;

Other Stuff: None
Old October 29th, 2007 (06:07 PM).
Satanist to the core.

when is this thing gonna start?

!JBCBlank

LOZ fan club Co-owner
Gorillaz Quote:

Old November 12th, 2007 (05:43 PM).

(( Cracks Knuckles)) Well sorry I've been inactive for so long, lots of school stuff and internet issues, But I'm back in the saddle and ready to RP!
Old November 12th, 2007 (06:10 PM).
Satanist to the core.

so start it dude!

~JBCBlank

LOZ fan club Co-owner
Gorillaz Quote:

Old November 12th, 2007 (06:27 PM).

I will in a bit, but I need to attend some homework at the moment.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)