Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2014, 05:19 PM
dydd90

Advertise here
DIGIMON: YOUR DIGITAL DREAM

JUST UPDATED A NEW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEp...ature=youtu.be

Triple Triad with Digimon Card style

Hi friends, here is a Digimon game based on Pokèmon Essential. We noticed that there isn't a single Digimon (Pokemon-Hack) based game completed, so we are trying to create one. We have been working on this for a year and now we have progressed vastly. We have working; sprites, icons, tile-sets, characters and animated attacks. Myself and my 2 brothers, (we are a triplet) have always had the dream of creating a Digimon game and thanks to Pokemon Essential, we can now make that dream a reality.

We are near to releasing our first beta version!

NEW VIDEO HERE
OLD VIDEO
SOME ANIMATION ATTACKS

THE STORY (Work in progress)

17 years after the first meeting between humans and Digimon, the contact with the Digital World was lost, but now a company called "Digital Dream" or D&D for short has found a system that allow to open a portal between the Real and the Digital World.

In occasion for their 1st anniversary, D&D has created a contest called; "Your Digital Dream". A select few will be chosen and sent to the Digital World, here they will come across tough competition, meet enemies and make allies.

When you arrive in the Digital World you will meet your very own starter Digimon. You will then set off to complete tasks and quests in order to further progress in your journey. You will discover that some strange things are happening in Digital World and perhaps are caused by the humans return...

[CENTER]CHARACTERS

Male Character

He is the hero of the game, he has always dreamed of having a Digimon and now he will be catapulted to the Digital World along with his friend Kira.

Female Character

Kira is the heroin of the game, she is always ready to help those who are in difficulty. Her favourite Digimon is Angewomon.

Dr. Fish

Dr. Fish is the man who opened the gate to the Digital World and he is the Digital Dream's leader. He has spent his entire life studying the Digital World and his dream is to create a strong bond between humans and Digimon. For this reason he has created the contest "Your Digital Dream".

Rival

Thomas is your rival, he is very annoying with your character and i am sure you will hate him

Miss Lucy

Lucy is the Tamer Assistant, she will guide you through your adventures in the digital world

DIGIVOLUTION

Digimon can Digivolve, starting from Rookie, to Champion, Ultimate and finally Mega. That is the last level. Some Mega's can obtain different form like Burst Mode or Chaos forms.

There are various ways to Digivolve, such as level growth, happiness condition, DNA Digivolution, using objects, level up in a certain location etc... and we are using the Pokemon Mega level system to Digivolve during battle.

For example, if you have an Agumon you can Digivolve it during battle if you have a Digivice, but when it reaches a certain level, it will Digivolve to Greymon (or another Digimon) permanently, or until evolved further.

ITEMS

There are a lot of items inspired from various Digimon games that you can use to recover Hp such us 'Small Recovery', 'Medium', 'Large' and 'Full' and some items that work similar to Pokemon's berries: 'Digimushroom', 'Happymushroom' (grow up your happiness), 'Blue apple', 'Rain plant' etc... There are also Digivolution items such as the 'Digivice', 'Digieggs' and other particular items.

TILESET & SPRITE

We aren't using a Pokemon tile-set, we are using a custom made til-set because we want to appear different from the normal Pokemon games. A lot of the tile-set have been created by Amaranth and they look very nice.

The Digimon sprite and icons came from DS Games, but we have created some by other means.

TYPES

They are different from Pokemon types and they are as listed:

Neutral
Fire
Water
Ice
Thunder
Wind
Earth
Nature
Machine
Holy
Darkness

BETA FEATURES

-130 Digimon
-100 new items
-Music from variuos Digimon games
-Cry from Digimon World 1 Game
-Some animated attacks (the last is Gomamon's Marching Fishes)
-Drop System
-Digimon Card Game with Triple Triad
-Changed Male/Female in Data/Vaccine/Virus
-Quest System
-Beta launch 90%

SUPPORT BAR

HTML Code:
[CODE][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316470][IMG]http://s9.postimg.org/wjfcadwa7/userbar.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CODE]

Digimon Available in the Beta
Spoiler:

Rookie

Agumon
Agumon Savers
Veemon
Guilmon
Shoutmon
Gabumon
Biyomon
Tentomon
Palmon
Gomamon
Patamon
Salamon
Renamon
Terriermon
Armadillomon
Hawkmon
Gaomon
Lalamon
Falcomon
Wormon
Kunemon
Dokunemon
Goburimon
Shamanmon
Gotsumon
Floramon
Aruraumon
Gizamon
DemiDevimon
Keramon
Bearmon
Otamamon
Syakomon
Crabmon
ModokiBetamon

Champion

Greymon
GeoGreymon
X-Veemon
Growlmon
Garurumon
Birdramon
Kabuterimon
Togemon
Ikkakumon
Angemon
Gatomon
Kyubimon
Gargomon
Ankylomon
Aquilamon
Gaogamon
Sunflowermon
Peckmon
Stingmon
Tyrannomon
Kuwagamon
Grizzamon
Icemon
Kiwimon
Vilemon
Wizardmon
Vegiemon
RedVegiemon
Zassomon
Ninjamon
Kougamon
Flymon
Yanmamon
SandYanmamon
Snimon
Ogremon
Kokatorimon
Bakemon
Gekomon
Flarerizamon
Tuskmon
Seasarmon
Unimon
Drimogemon
Fugamon
MudFrigimon
Numemon
Sukamon
Roachmon
MoriShellmon
Tortomon
Ebidramon
Octomon
Gesomon
Coelamon
Shellmon
Dolphmon
Saberdramon
Devidramon
Devimon
Monochromon
Golemon
J-Mojyamon
Dokugumon
Centarumon
Veedramon

Ultimate

MetalGreymon
RizeGreymon
Paildramon
MegaloGrowlmon
WereGarurumon
Garudamon
MegaKabuterimon
Lillymon
Zudomon
HolyAngemon
Angewomon
Taomon
Rapidmon
Shakkoumon
Silphymon
Lilamon
Dinobeemon
AeroVeedramon

CREATE YOUR QUEST!!

Hi guys for all those who want to help enrich the game with their imagination you can create a quest and we can insert it in the game. Just send us a private message with:
-Quest Title
-Quest Description
Use the Digimon in the Beta (there is a list in this thread)and use your fantasy!!
We hope you like this idea

CREDITS

Credits to:

-Flameguru, Poccil, Maruno, Peter O. for Pokemon Essentials
-Bandai for Digimon sprite & icons
-Amaranth Games for Tilesets & Autotiles
-Stochastic for Drop System
-FL for Quest System
-Rexanimon and Xaitan for The Graphic Design
-Zebub Al Zemechiel for Digimon Tiny Sprites
-Happy Galgomon Gif Factory for the human character base

Last edited by dydd90; September 8th, 2014 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Update
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Keel
Keelnitbroo

Nature: Relaxed
This looks good. Keep it up!Let me know when it is finished!
Being stupid is not smart, but being smart can be stupid
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
you may want to have a different style battle screen for those kinds of sprites, the appear to resemble gen 5 more than the gen 4 style battle set up

other than that I'm very excited for a digimon game
are there going to be dungeons?

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old January 6th, 2014, 01:40 PM
dydd90

Thank you guys for your appreciation :D however yes there will be dungeons in the game
Old January 7th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Stochastic

It's looking good! I'm glad to see that someone is making a Digimon game in Essentials.

Will you be basing this on some digimon game, say Digimon 1, because I see you'll be using some of the items from the game, or will it be like Pokemon, but with Digimon instead?

Old January 7th, 2014, 08:15 AM
dydd90

For exemple Small Recovery will be like Potion for Pokemon, same effect we changed only the name and the sprite naturally. There is no need to change the effect because the gameplay will be similar. However thank you for your interest and your appreciation :D
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Mewtwo98

Cool!! A digimon game made with that style!! It looks awesome!!
But in it will be the gyms and gym's leaders? Will have the same basic role playing as a pokemon game? I mean that it will be divided into region like Kanto in pokemon? And you have to defeat the leaders to get badges?
Old January 9th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Saki

Nature: Sassy
This looks fantastic. I'd love to give this a try someday
Old January 9th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Looks good.

But a little thread trivia:
if you put [IMG] before each link, and [/IMG] after it'll dispaly the image like so:

Just strollin' to my next destination...
Old January 10th, 2014, 05:46 AM
dydd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo98 View Post
Cool!! A digimon game made with that style!! It looks awesome!!
But in it will be the gyms and gym's leaders? Will have the same basic role playing as a pokemon game? I mean that it will be divided into region like Kanto in pokemon? And you have to defeat the leaders to get badges?

The game will have the same basic role-playing game like Pokemon and the world will be divided into regions, but this is the world of Digimon and can not be the gym leaders, but there will be bosses, both human and Digimon that must be defeated. Thank you for your appreciation
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:13 PM
dydd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
Looks good.

But a little thread trivia:
if you put [IMG] before each link, and [/IMG] after it'll dispaly the image like so:

Thank you for you advice i fixed it :D
Old January 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
This game looks really fun
Old January 19th, 2014, 04:01 AM
dydd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyKetchum View Post
This game looks really fun

Thank you ashley we are sure it will be very fun! :D :D
Old January 25th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...

Nature: Naughty
Woah, this looks fun! Digimon on essentials, this will turn out good for sure. But, no backsprites yet?

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| The Prediction Game |
Old January 26th, 2014, 06:17 AM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales

Nature: Brave
Will you guys be creating a brand new region or will there be areas from the other Digimon games? You know, like Wire Forest, Dragon Eye Lake, etc? DW1 for PSX is my favourite game of all time, so it would be awesome to see. It's storyline with "AnalogMan" with Machinedramon could at least be a good boss or something =)

Old January 26th, 2014, 11:20 AM
dydd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
Will you guys be creating a brand new region or will there be areas from the other Digimon games? You know, like Wire Forest, Dragon Eye Lake, etc? DW1 for PSX is my favourite game of all time, so it would be awesome to see. It's storyline with "AnalogMan" with Machinedramon could at least be a good boss or something =)
There will be original maps that we have created, but there will be areas from other Digimon Game for exemple at a certain point of the game you will travel in File Island(Dragon Eye Lake, Freezeland, Overdell, File City etc).

About the boss yes, Analogman and Machinedramon coul be a good enemy but we can't reveal nothing yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Kaede View Post
Woah, this looks fun! Digimon on essentials, this will turn out good for sure. But, no backsprites yet?
This is a problem because doesn't exist Digimon Backsprites but we are sure this not will be a big problem, however thank you for your appreciation

Last edited by dydd90; January 26th, 2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 29th, 2014, 07:35 AM
Mewtwo98

OBTAIN A DIGIMON

This is a Digimon game so there are not pokéball or throwing digivice(horrible...), when you defeat a Digimon you have a % rate to drop a Digimemories , you can bring it in the D&D Lab and create your Digimon. Some Digimemories are more rare than others, depending on Digimon. We hope you like this idea

This idea looks fun but..what are digimemories? Somewhat that appear in the anime?
Old January 29th, 2014, 10:25 AM
dydd90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo98 View Post
OBTAIN A DIGIMON

This is a Digimon game so there are not pokéball or throwing digivice(horrible...), when you defeat a Digimon you have a % rate to drop a Digimemories , you can bring it in the D&D Lab and create your Digimon. Some Digimemories are more rare than others, depending on Digimon. We hope you like this idea

This idea looks fun but..what are digimemories? Somewhat that appear in the anime?

Yes they appear in the anime they are items that store Digimon's data, in our game they can be used to obtain new Digi
Old January 29th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Ausaudriel
Chief Mechanic

Nature: Gentle
Hey! I really like your over world designs, they actually remind me a lot of the Digital World from the first Digimon World game. Great job. :]
x paired with sylphiel x
x I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment x
x changelog x
Old January 31st, 2014, 03:49 PM
Mewtwo98

Quote:
Originally Posted by dydd90 View Post
Yes they appear in the anime they are items that store Digimon's data, in our game they can be used to obtain new Digi

Oh..maybe i could give it a look somethings! but the first serie is the best ever i think!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausaudriel View Post
Hey! I really like your over world designs, they actually remind me a lot of the Digital World from the first Digimon World game. Great job. :]
quote quote quote!! Really nice overworld!! :]

Last edited by Mewtwo98; January 31st, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old January 31st, 2014, 06:36 PM
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to MaskedDJ
Oh My Freaking God, I will be looking foward to play this awesome game <3
DIGIMON!!! <3 Why the world are so CRUEL!!!~ naw~
Old February 1st, 2014, 08:04 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Nice game. Looks promising. Love digimon & can't wait to play this. Great job guys

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old February 6th, 2014, 05:28 AM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
Looks promising. I'd like to suggest Nyaromon/Salamon as one of the starters.
Name: Byakuya
FC: 3239-3682-8856
PM me with your FC if you add me.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old February 8th, 2014, 05:30 AM
dydd90

Thank for appreciation to all guys! in a few days there will be some video updates. hope you like it! (and maybe i could ask to go in game showcase section xD)
Old February 16th, 2014, 12:09 PM
destinydownloads

This sincerely looks brilliant, thank you so much for making this. I was wanting a new digimon game to play, and now you have fulfilled it. Also would it be possible for you to put updates on this thread so we can see the progress you are making? But thanks for making this and don't give up!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here