The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 8th, 2009 (11:23 AM). Edited November 8th, 2009 by monkeyboi.
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

Wichu i think the file you uploaded is broken? it says it's damaged.

Edit: never mind it says all the download links are broken so i think it must just be those two sites.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old November 8th, 2009 (12:24 PM).
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

okay this is gonna be weird but anyone know how to make the game screen bigger mine is really small.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

Old November 8th, 2009 (12:27 PM).
Dark Roxas
Beginning Trainer

go to option change the size

Option>Screen Size> From 240x160 to 480x320
:D
Old November 8th, 2009 (12:31 PM).
fireyboy345
Skilled Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
Could someone who is done with the third gym please email me their save file? I just finished hatching the togepi after i beat the third gym and when i was depositing the togepi so i could take out my chickorita the game froze
Old November 8th, 2009 (12:39 PM). Edited November 8th, 2009 by monkeyboi.
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

okay thanks but were is options in the game cause now I'm hitting an error after i pick to be a guy. They clicking noise in the background repeats continuously and the game doesn't advance.

just tried to be a girl and it did the same thing.

same problem as the one below

Old November 8th, 2009 (12:47 PM).
Shadow Arcanine
Spriter and OWmaker

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Arcanine
hello xD

i've got a problem, the fact is that i wanted to play this game, i downloaded it, i downloaded also the fonts, copied them and then i started the game and everythings fine.
now the point, after i choosed my gender (i tested both, male and female and both the same..) the game seems to crash, i've got the blue backgroud and an empty textbox and there's a sound like i would hit the enterbutton all the time and i couldn't do anything T___T

so please, could anybody help me?

~Pokemon Flame of Rage~ ~Pokemon Legend of Fenju~ ~Pokemon Zephyr~ ~Pokemon Raptor~ ~My Pair~

i'm inactive at the moment, so pls do not ask me to do work for you except i'm in your team

Old November 8th, 2009 (12:58 PM).
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

okay i don't know what the problem is but it seems that the problem of not being able to start a game is only in Wichu's version. just download the original start the game then switch to Wichu's version.

Old November 8th, 2009 (01:08 PM).
nmorr
Takin a brake. -_-

Nature: Jolly
Congrats on completing the game!
I'm downloading it right now!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 8th, 2009 (01:15 PM).
Shadow Arcanine
Spriter and OWmaker

Send a message via AIM to Shadow Arcanine
thanks the original version works

good job O.G. ^.^

~Pokemon Flame of Rage~ ~Pokemon Legend of Fenju~ ~Pokemon Zephyr~ ~Pokemon Raptor~ ~My Pair~

i'm inactive at the moment, so pls do not ask me to do work for you except i'm in your team

Old November 8th, 2009 (03:29 PM). Edited November 8th, 2009 by Anuhrima.
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

IT WILL NOT WORK FOR ME. ALL I GET IS A BLACK SCREEN.

Edit: I'm an idiot. But I'll just play this whenever.(got other stuff on my plate) No offence O.G.

Old November 8th, 2009 (03:36 PM).
lx_theo
Game Developer

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.G. Duke View Post
Pressing SHIFT isn't running, it was speeding up the game.
I pressed Z, which was what, at least in Essentials, was assigned to running.
Old November 8th, 2009 (03:53 PM).
cadgod120
Your Rival

Nature: Relaxed
How far should I go before I do the switch?

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old November 8th, 2009 (03:58 PM).
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

@ cadgod120
you can switch anytime after completeing the opening sequence.

@Anuhrima
just click in the window and press space or "c" and the things should start moving.

as for the whole shift z thing both have the same function speeding up the game.

Old November 8th, 2009 (04:08 PM). Edited November 8th, 2009 by cadgod120.
cadgod120
Your Rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboi View Post
@ cadgod120
you can switch anytime after completeing the opening sequence.

@Anuhrima
just click in the window and press space or "c" and the things should start moving.

as for the whole shift z thing both have the same function speeding up the game.
So I make the switch after Steven leaves. I only have to delete OG's stuff (besides my save) and then run Wichu's stuff right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flle95 View Post
is it possible to convert the files of POKEMON RAPTOR so that i can play it on psp?
I do know that it is possible to play pokemon on the psp but the files here are made to play on the computer.If any one knows how or can help me i would appreciate it.
I doubt it. This was made in RMXP. It's not a hack. It's highly unlikely that this can be portable.

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Spoiler:

Old November 8th, 2009 (04:09 PM).
flle95
Beginning Trainer

is it possible to convert the files of POKEMON RAPTOR so that i can play it on psp?
I do know that it is possible to play pokemon on the psp but the files here are made to play on the computer.If any one knows how or can help me i would appreciate it.
Old November 8th, 2009 (04:38 PM).
flle95
Beginning Trainer

oh alright thank you,but I have another question.I see youtube videos of people playing official pokemon games such as emerald,firered,etc. ,would that mean they changed a few files then to be able to play it on the computer?sorry if im going off topic ,im new to this site
Old November 8th, 2009 (04:41 PM).
fireyboy345
Skilled Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
hey. The game is awesome so far. I just beat the 5th gym. quick question....when deoxys appears after the 5th gym is that the only time you can catch it or do i have to beat deoxys and wait till i encounter him later on in the game?
Old November 8th, 2009 (04:50 PM).
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

Wichu: I still see the little fire on your edited version.

Fireboy: Stop SPOILING. Atleast use a spoiler tag.

Old November 8th, 2009 (05:24 PM).
dabomb16
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Wow, this game is amazing. Only trouble is that when I play, there is no sound, like no music or game sounds. Any reason to why that would happen?
Old November 8th, 2009 (06:02 PM).
Jayje
The First Maker
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Jayje Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jayje Send a message via Yahoo to Jayje
i got this error log when i opened the new version. when i got the part where you choose your gender and the showed this.

Pokemon Emerald TEAM CHALLENGE!!
Old November 8th, 2009 (06:04 PM). Edited November 8th, 2009 by cadgod120.
cadgod120
Your Rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayje View Post
i got this error log when i opened the new version. when i got the part where you choose your gender and the showed this.
Wichu's version wigs out at the beginning. Download both, Start OG's, and whenever you can save, save and transfer it to Wichu's.

Spoiler:

Old November 9th, 2009 (06:18 AM).
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
That's odd, I didn't edit the intro :\
I'll see if I can fix the intro bug.

EDIT: And in my version, the animations are turned off by default when you start a new game, instead of on. Which is useless as you can't actually start a new game at the moment :P
Old November 9th, 2009 (07:04 AM).
alpaka
Beginning Trainer

where can y download this game
Old November 9th, 2009 (11:01 AM).
Kenshin_Hemora
Unhatched Egg

Where do i get fly in this game
Old November 9th, 2009 (11:55 AM).
ayevdayev
Legend

Send a message via AIM to ayevdayev Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ayevdayev
awesome OmegaGroudon I guess you wont be working on Pokemon games in RPG Maker XP anymore, or will you make another amazing game!!!

G
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links