The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 05:30 AM
Mewtwolover
Mewtwo worshiper

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
In the official games, trainers' Pokémon cannot be shiny, but this isn't the case in Raptor. Should I fix this, or leave it in?
Leave it in. It's just a funny little feature.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 06:26 AM
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

I say fix it. I like to keep thing traditionally in this rate.

Old January 3rd, 2010, 06:56 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Keep it in.Nice quirk for the game.

Just wondering, i played the demo, and when i exited the pokemon center, the pokemon center music kept playing everywhere, except in battles.have you fixed that bug?
Old January 3rd, 2010, 08:01 AM
cadgod120
Your Rival

Nature: Relaxed
Of course. I had completely forgotten about Shinies. *facedesk* I'd say take them out. When I saw it, I got scared and thought something was wrong with the game.

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Old January 3rd, 2010, 11:13 AM
mangaroll
Teh Great Mangaroll

I'm loving this game! Can't wait for EX.

This game is really well done, but there are just a few errors in grammar, and there are certain spots where you can swim from a cliff and you can walk on houses, but its still an awesome game!

Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:31 PM
Trigger
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Wichu, you should TOTALLY add that feature to bring in your pokemon from other games in Raptor EX. I would love to bring in pokemon from games like Blue Chrome. O.G. Duke.... Say YES!
Old January 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
Omn
Moogle King

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Wichu, you should TOTALLY add that feature to bring in your pokemon from other games in Raptor EX. I would love to bring in pokemon from games like Blue Chrome. O.G. Duke.... Say YES!
Um why would he want to do that first of all he would have to ask permission from the creator to do that and also some of them aren't using the same version of rpg msker so that might not work
Old January 3rd, 2010, 03:01 PM
|Maximus|
I'm back~

Nature: Adamant
O.G Duke, this game is great so far. However one glitch, when my Pokemon died, and I went into battle, the game froze. No error, it just froze.

EDIT: Just one question, where did you get your tree graphics from?

Last edited by |Maximus|; January 3rd, 2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 03:03 PM
Trigger
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omn View Post
Um why would he want to do that first of all he would have to ask permission from the creator to do that and also some of them aren't using the same version of rpg msker so that might not work
Not saying he has to, because like Wichu said its O.G. Duke's game. But all I'm saying is that it would be epic if he did with O.G. Duke's permission. And of course it would only be compatible with RMXP Games.
Old January 4th, 2010, 03:06 AM
qtraven666
Pokémon Raptor EX:Supporter

how do i get the new ralts form?
Old January 4th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Evolve Ralts into Kirlia, then use the HM Strength on it. Level it up, and it will evolve into Gallade.
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:40 PM
cadgod120
Your Rival

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Evolve Ralts into Kirlia, then use the HM Strength on it. Level it up, and it will evolve into Gallade.
Excellent. Where do you get Strength again? Because I already have the Kirlia. Does it matter if it's male or not?

I know there's a list somewhere, but could someone put it on the first page or something?

Also, Check out my DeviantART account! Check out my newest deviation HERE! It's a support banner for Pokémon Malachite! :D

Need a banner made for your game or hack, or even a personal banner? I can help! Send me a PM telling me about your game or hack and we'll work something out!

Games and/or hacks I support:
Spoiler:

Last edited by cadgod120; January 4th, 2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:21 PM
qtraven666

can you get Togekiss in this game and if so how plz?
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Nash Bandicoot
Dingodile use Flamethrower!

Nature: Calm
I can not find the download button at the linked site, where is it?
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:26 PM
qtraven666

its right under the team pics in a spoiler
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:13 AM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

Sorry I haven't played Raptor in a while in search for bugs (I'm REALLY starting to enjoy being a bug tracker); I've been sidetracked by my new shiny DSi & Platinum, heh. I stopped at the Shaymin event.

Thanks to StarMiles for bringing that to my attention; now I know all the little changes in evolutions/abilities/attacks. Handy thing to have - much like monkeyboi's walkthrough. Btw, in speaking of ability changes, why do some Pokemon have no abilities at all? Regigigas was given Pressure instead, so why couldn't Pokes like the Snover line be given a suitable replacement ability?

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.

For those who don't know, Nintendo has shut down Pokemon Fusion Generation in a massive case of overreach.
Let's show Nintendo that that ain't acceptable.
Use the hashtag #FreePFG on Twitter, so that one guy's hard work isn't erased.

Feel free to PM me if ya have any questions.
Old January 5th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadgod120 View Post
Excellent. Where do you get Strength again? Because I already have the Kirlia. Does it matter if it's male or not?

I know there's a list somewhere, but could someone put it on the first page or something?
It can be male or female. Strength can be found in Mastric City, in the Bakery House.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtraven666 View Post
can you get Togekiss in this game and if so how plz?
Level up Togetic to 31, and have it learn Wish. It will then evolve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Bandicoot View Post
I can not find the download button at the linked site, where is it?
There's a small link labeled 'Download this file to your computer' in the bottom-right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyOctillery View Post
Sorry I haven't played Raptor in a while in search for bugs (I'm REALLY starting to enjoy being a bug tracker); I've been sidetracked by my new shiny DSi & Platinum, heh. :P I stopped at the Shaymin event.

Thanks to StarMiles for bringing that to my attention; now I know all the little changes in evolutions/abilities/attacks. Handy thing to have - much like monkeyboi's walkthrough. Btw, in speaking of ability changes, why do some Pokemon have no abilities at all? Regigigas was given Pressure instead, so why couldn't Pokes like the Snover line be given a suitable replacement ability?
I'm going to make a Pokédex for EX when it comes out, with locations, moves, evolutions etc., in a more organised format.
As for why Sinnoh Pokémon weren't given other abilities, I can't really answer that one... My guess is that OG only did it for important Pokémon (i.e. legendaries).
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:53 PM
qtraven666

Quote:
It can be male or female. Strength can be found in Mastric City, in the Bakery House.

Level up Togetic to 31, and have it learn Wish. It will then evolve.

There's a small link labeled 'Download this file to your computer' in the bottom-right.

I'm going to make a Pokédex for EX when it comes out, with locations, moves, evolutions etc., in a more organised format.
As for why Sinnoh Pokémon weren't given other abilities, I can't really answer that one... My guess is that OG only did it for important Pokémon (i.e. legendaries).

dude ur awsome and in the new game are the moves still gonna look like fire balls?

one more question in the other game togepi evolvs by bein happy is it the same in this game?

Last edited by qtraven666; January 5th, 2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 7th, 2010, 11:01 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Good job, wichu. You've did a great job so far.
For me, get Pokemon from other game isn't a good idea.
So I prefer only get your Pokemon from Raptor. :)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 7th, 2010, 11:16 PM
curiousnathan
woop woop

Nature: Careful
This is soo awesome! FANTASTIC I'M BECOMING A SUPPORTER OF THIS HACK/GAME!
Old January 8th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Blue Nocturne
Not THAT one.

I've had a few problems in the factory in Krypton City. Sometime with Team Hunter Grunt encouters, the game freezes as soon as the fight begins, it hasn't happened anywhere else though, and it wasn't the same grunt both times. I'm not sure why it's happening, but i got this error log thing if it helps. It's attached to the post.

Incidentally, great game, i know i haven't seen the best of it yet!

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away.
It can't protect. It only destroys."

Last edited by Blue Nocturne; March 6th, 2013 at 02:32 PM.
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Trigger
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.G. Duke View Post
Good job, wichu. You've did a great job so far.
For me, get Pokemon from other game isn't a good idea.
So I prefer only get your Pokemon from Raptor.
Oh Well, you have to have your limits.
Old January 9th, 2010, 03:35 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Nocturne View Post
I've had a few problems in the factory in Krypton City. Sometime with Team Hunter Grunt encouters, the game freezes as soon as the fight begins, it hasn't happened anywhere else though, and it wasn't the same grunt both times. I'm not sure why it's happening, but i got this error log thing if it helps. It's attached to the post.

Incidentally, great game, i know i haven't seen the best of it yet!
This is a well-known glitch which occurs when you send out a Pokémon with the Trace ability against certain D/P Pokémon. To avoid it, make sure the Pokémon at the front of your party doesn't have Trace, and try not to send it out against D/P Pokémon.
Old January 9th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Spinksy
Beginning Trainer

Where is HM 02 - Fly?
Where is HM 05(?) - Strength?

And;

Where's Mt Rainbow Located?

Click on my Eggs... I'll return the favour.
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:14 PM
qtraven666

fly is right befor the town where you fight deoxys and strength is in the bake-a-cake house
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here