The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
phosphate5
Random little kid

Nature: Careful
Is it possible to get a Magnet somewhere? If so, where?

Also, where can you get TM Ice Beam?

Also, is the Mystery Gift going to be updated anytime soon? The only one I've gotten so far is Celebi...
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
Coronation
Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Coronation
I'm stuck on the Deoxys event. The game makes the sound when you bump into a wall, but i'm not moving and can't make my character move. Unfortunately, I saved after the cutscene occured. How do you fix this?
Old May 23rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
afriendlyfilipino
AFJROTC C/Airman 1st Class

Nature: Relaxed
every time i try to open the game it wont open. is there something special i have to do?
5% Pleasure
50% Pain
100% Percent Reason To Remember The Name
Old May 23rd, 2010, 06:19 AM
Tranitar
Working on Pokémon Wraith

Nature: Calm
Ok, So I just caught a Sneasel and a Female Snorunt. I want a Weavile and a Froslass how do I make them evolve? Where do I get the Stone and Quick Claw if that is what's needed to evolve these 2?
EDIT: I figured out Weavile but still need help with Froslass.
And How can I change Deoxys's form?

Last edited by Tranitar; May 23rd, 2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:49 AM
afriendlyfilipino
AFJROTC C/Airman 1st Class

Nature: Relaxed
So i managed to get it to work an everything thx to Tranitar, but i encountered a problem with mystery gift. Raptor is on my flash drive and everytime i attempt to get mystery gift, it crashes. Do i have to move it off my flash drive to get the mystery gift?
5% Pleasure
50% Pain
100% Percent Reason To Remember The Name
Old May 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM
Tranitar
Working on Pokémon Wraith

I just beat the game, I just about cried at the end...
R.I.P

Ok first of all my sister choose the gender. But anyway whats supposwed 2 be in here and how do I get it?

The Area is the Aeon Cavern, At the Top of Mt.Iris

Last edited by Tranitar; May 23rd, 2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 24th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Skaera75b
Liquid Pig

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Skaera75b
You say you figured out how to get Weavile- any chance you could enlighten me? I've got a Lv40 Sneasel and I'm leaning towards total despair, lol. I also really want to evolve my Gligar, but I've no idea how.

Equally, I'm still stumped by this 'You don't have all 7 badges' business- I do... so let me in please?

Anyway, I'd appreciate some guidance here, I'm a little lost at sea.
Thanks.
Old May 24th, 2010, 08:03 AM
superbenA2002
Beginning Trainer

I am playing this right now. This is one of three fan games that I am playing right now. The others are Final Fantasy IV-2. A fan sequel to Final Fantasy IV. And Zelda Parallel Worlds, a comprehensive mod to the SNES Zelda A Link To The Past rom.
Old May 24th, 2010, 04:52 PM
chackonman
Beginning Trainer

hey wichu u offered to fix my game file. thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip game rx data.zip‎ (14.6 KB, 36 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old May 24th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Coronation
Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Coronation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chackonman View Post
hey wichu u offered to fix my game file. thanks!
Are you stuck on the Deoxys event too? Or is it something else? And would Wichu fix my save file as well?

Also, you evolve Sneasel into Weavile by giving it the Blackglasses and trading it, while Gligar evolves by giving it the Soft Sand and trading it. I understand why you want to evolve so badly; this game is pretty tough. I'm lucky I got to Dawnsnow Town without fainting XD

Last edited by Coronation; May 24th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old May 25th, 2010, 07:03 AM
kdabra
Beginning Trainer

hola soy novato. ayer baje el juego pero no funciona. el problema se da cuando quiero abrir el game.exe desde el winrar o cuando lo quiero descomprimir para una carpeta no aparece el archivo game.exe
Baje la ultima version (creo que es la liberada), tengo windows profesional sevice pack 3, antivirus nod32. memory ram 256 mb.

espero ayuda pronto. desde ya muchas gracias

Me olvidaba, quisiera que me enseñen como instalar este juego; sino es mucho problema

Last edited by kdabra; May 25th, 2010 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:20 AM
KinaWolf24
Unleash the Hounds

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KinaWolf24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdabra View Post
hola soy novato. ayer baje el juego pero no funciona. el problema se da cuando quiero abrir el game.exe desde el winrar o cuando lo quiero descomprimir para una carpeta no aparece el archivo game.exe
Baje la ultima version (creo que es la liberada), tengo windows profesional sevice pack 3, antivirus nod32. memory ram 256 mb.

espero ayuda pronto. desde ya muchas gracias

Me olvidaba, quisiera que me enseñen como instalar este juego; sino es mucho problema
Intente volver a descargar el archivo. Cuando termine de descargar, descomprimir. Espere hasta que se haga, y si lo interrumpen, no se moverá todos los archivos de control, y usted podría perder algunos de los datos. Asegúrese de extraer los archivos en la ubicación correcta. Cuando todo está hecho, usted debería ver un archivo con una pokeball como un icono. Debe ser nombrado Game.exe. Haga doble clic en él debe abrir el juego. Si se ha descargado correctamente, el juego debe conducir a la configuración de los controles. ¡Buena suerte!

Lo siento si la traducción no está del todo bien, yo sólo he tenido dos años de clase de español, así que usé el traductor de Google.

KinaWolf24

Signature courtesy of BlazakingEx
Join the PokeMall project! Contact yomamathecableguy for more info!
FC: 3010 4855 1653 - White
FC: 3826 5087 3726 - SoulSilver

Last edited by KinaWolf24; May 25th, 2010 at 09:21 AM.
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:29 AM
mattman324
RUN TO THE HILLS, EVERYONE!

Nature: Naive
Still need those item locations...

Also, I'm basically done. My 4 are in the late 60s (I'll work on Primape and Mr. Secret later), and I'm about to go all out on the Torxia league. Wish me luck (and hope my intense skills at the game pull through)!

EDIT: First up is the Gaia wings rematches though. And as a fun thing to do, get a good item (Personally, I used the EXP share), give it to a Nincada, have a free spot in your party, and get it to level 20. HILARITY ENSUES!

EDIT 2: ...You purposly gave them all Shedinja beating moves, right? Well, at least I can say a level 29 pokemon of mine beat down 2 of Cynthia's better team without healing.

Completed: Red, Silver, and Emerald. Platinum eventually...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168 Well, keeping this around because SOMEONE needs to.

Last edited by mattman324; May 26th, 2010 at 07:35 AM.
Old May 26th, 2010, 04:49 PM
xLegionZEROx
Beginning Trainer

is there any way someone could make an evolution guide. i have searched for days and cant find one anywhere
Old May 27th, 2010, 05:31 AM
mattman324

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLegionZEROx View Post
is there any way someone could make an evolution guide. i have searched for days and cant find one anywhere
*Facepalm*

LOOK IN WICHU'S SIGNITURE! IT'S RIGHT THERE!

EDIT: In case you didn't know, exactly, the post is right here.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168 Well, keeping this around because SOMEONE needs to.
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Skaera75b
Liquid Pig

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Skaera75b
"Also, you evolve Sneasel into Weavile by giving it the Blackglasses and trading it, while Gligar evolves by giving it the Soft Sand and trading it."

... Ah. That... is a nightmare. I'm pretty sure I'm not using the latest version of EX, I still can't get past that 'You need all 6 badges to enter' glitch (I have them already, let me in!) so I must be using a buggy release. If I download the latest, can I trade the Pokémon with myself, between different versions, to get them to evolve? Would that work? I'm not big on trading, at all. I just want a team of creatures I like...
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:37 AM
SpawnHyuuga
Elite Four Spawn

Am I the only one with a copy of Raptor that freezes when I try to get Celebi from mystery gift? XD
Any images or works I post, are that of my own creation, or I have properly credited the artist/creator. If I am the creator, you may use my work in any way you see fit, provided you give credit. If it is someone else's work, please give them a message, asking if you can use it.
Old May 27th, 2010, 10:06 AM
KinaWolf24
Unleash the Hounds

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KinaWolf24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpawnHyuuga View Post
Am I the only one with a copy of Raptor that freezes when I try to get Celebi from mystery gift? XD
Wow...you have one distracting avatar... Anyway, I haven't got to do the mystery gift this time around. I'll have to go see.

Signature courtesy of BlazakingEx
Join the PokeMall project! Contact yomamathecableguy for more info!
FC: 3010 4855 1653 - White
FC: 3826 5087 3726 - SoulSilver
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Umbreon
Community Supporter

can someone upload a new mirror of raptor ex? i can't download it.
Old May 27th, 2010, 03:37 PM
mattman324

No, you aren't. You have an old release of Raptor that freezes upon giving out genderless Events. (Like Celebi, and the "small blue metal thing" [I don't have it, I think it's beldum] before it).

Old May 28th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Pokedragonking
Dragon Master Tashlan

Nature: Bold
Hey, your download link leads to a dead end. Also: I'm probably just naive, but why do none of the roms and/or hacks on this site publish what platform they're for? i dont even know if I have the ability to play your rom. Please tell me what I'm supposed to do to know what platform the rom is for! It kind of sucks not being able to find out.
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Umbreon
Community Supporter

not a rom, but an rmxp game.
Old May 28th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Pokedragonking
Dragon Master Tashlan

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansiec View Post
not a rom, but an rmxp game.
Sorry. Im new to this stuff (how often have I said that now? I should probably stop ) and im used to ROMs. But still, is it just a practice thing, telling from screenshots, or is there a way to know? (other than downloading it)
Old May 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
lx_theo
Game Developer

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedragonking View Post
Sorry. Im new to this stuff (how often have I said that now? I should probably stop ) and im used to ROMs. But still, is it just a practice thing, telling from screenshots, or is there a way to know? (other than downloading it)
The difference between whether its a ROM or RMXP Game? Scratch games are in here the area called 'Game Development' and those include games on RMXP. Hacks are found in 'Emulation', which is just above this Game Development section on the main page.

Old May 28th, 2010, 05:41 PM
yaywalter
Unhatched Egg

Very nice. So far I've only played it long enough to tell that it's a functioning game, but I like what I see so far.

Here are my thoughts on it:
The battle screen is smartly designed for use with the arrow keys, since any of the four actions can be selected with the press of a single arrow key. However, the move selection doesn't work like this. It should.

Oh, and WASD option would be nice also.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links