The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 6th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Actually I found the pokemon league... But does anyone know where I can get some PP Ups? Like buy them?
Old August 6th, 2010, 06:04 AM
kakashi2300
Beginning Trainer

u can only find them by mining if I remember correctly....
Old August 6th, 2010, 07:41 AM
kujika
Beginning Trainer

I put my Kirlia into the pokemon pension and it forgot confusion and learnt an old attack again, I had made it forget= Growl... o_o
Old August 6th, 2010, 08:58 PM
cedrickaga
Beginning Trainer

uhm what do i will do to the braille code?
Old August 7th, 2010, 05:01 AM
xiaodandan
Beginning Trainer

Hello people, does anyone have any idea on getting a snorlax or munchlax in the game?
Old August 7th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Also how exactly do you trade? Do you just make a txt file in the trade thread with a specific pokemon listed and you go to the link area and trade?
Old August 7th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Mr.puppetman
I'm a real boy!

There is a text file inside of the raptor game folder you simply copy that and you can go to the raptor ex communication center thread and look for trades there other than that I'm not sure how it works.
Old August 7th, 2010, 11:33 AM
kujika
Beginning Trainer

Every save file I try to load in the Pal Park is corrupted, even though it's my own from another Raptor version. Any idea why? I also tried one from the same version... still nothing.

I put the save file into the saves order and load it in the pal park, like I was told to.
Old August 7th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I don't have any txt files on mine... all the folders are empty. What's up with that?
Old August 7th, 2010, 01:39 PM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
I don't have any txt files on mine... all the folders are empty. What's up with that?
Did you set up the trade first by going into the pokecenter and choosing what pokemon you want to trade, as only then will a txt file be made.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:08 PM
kakashi2300
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrickaga View Post
uhm what do i will do to the braille code?

well the first one u need 2 get all the kings with u ( regigigas, registeel on so on)

to get in.... after that u need 2 defeat the league and then go b with the kings and then make them stand in the right order and u will get a yellow thingy....

and if u wanna know what there are writen u can just go on bulbapedia and find the braille ABC :D
Old August 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Coronation
Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Coronation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi2300 View Post
well I think it have a purpose since it says that it belonged to a bigger crystal and after u crack the braille code u get another yellow gem that also belongs 2 a bigger gem xD
Where do you go to find the Braille code? I've never encountered that place before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodandan View Post
Hello people, does anyone have any idea on getting a snorlax or munchlax in the game?
That's a good question. Munchlax or Snorlax can't be found in the wild in Raptor, and I've never seen one before (I've only seen Snorlax in battle). I'm curious if the same thing applies to other Pokemon in the game, so I'll scan the list over to see if any more unobtainable Pokemon exist.
Old August 7th, 2010, 10:21 PM
enxel
x trainer

Nature: Modest
Quote:
well actually i know that it is phione but i havent hatched it and i actually thought that Phione would evolved to manaphy
Well, I thought you were talking about something else with the Manaphy thing, too good to be true ;_;

Quote:
well anyways does somebody know what is the purpose of aura fragment?
In the walkthrough made by monkeyboi that was posted in this thread a long time ago is explained that the fragments are supposed to be used in the shadow dimension, there is supposed to be a place where you put them and activate an event, but since that place is so random I think they are made just for fun and to test your luck by getting to that place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodandan View Post
Munchlax can be found in the honey trees, as I far as I know the only way to get Snorlax is by evolving Munchlax. Munchlax and Combee are the only pokemon that can be found exclusively on the honey trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronation View Post
Where do you go to find the Braille code? I've never encountered that place before.
It's in route 126 (Underwater), in the opposite side of where you find the entrance to Sootopolis.

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
Old August 9th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Guitar guy
uber trainer

sorry if these questions have been asked before but I can't find the answers to them

1. I have my save game on pokemon raptor but a friend of mine wants to start his own game as well how do I create multiple save games without overwriting my current game? I've looked in the "saves" folder but its empty

2. Where do I get .txt files from to battle other people's teams in the pokemon communications center in the team corner?

3.why do pokemon take so long to train in pokemon raptor? my pokemon are lv 10 and it takes 100s of experience points to level up

awesome game its like the ds games on one screen very well done

I've got the most recent version I think EX
I got it from a recent post on this thread
Old August 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

1. I don't think you can...

2. When you find that pokemon center with an upstairs (It is in one of the "bigger towns. The one with more than just a dot") you can register your team and that will create the .txt file. To battle another team, you save their thing into a .txt file and you will battle them. In this game there is no actual wifi, you just battle their pokemon as if they were a regular CPU trainer.

3. They actually don't take that long to train... just play further and you should be able to level them up easily. Pokemon games all have this... they aren't, "One battle, one level up"
Old August 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM
carmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar guy View Post
sorry if these questions have been asked before but I can't find the answers to them

1. I have my save game on pokemon raptor but a friend of mine wants to start his own game as well how do I create multiple save games without overwriting my current game? I've looked in the "saves" folder but its empty

2. Where do I get .txt files from to battle other people's teams in the pokemon communications center in the team corner?

3.why do pokemon take so long to train in pokemon raptor? my pokemon are lv 10 and it takes 100s of experience points to level up

awesome game its like the ds games on one screen very well done

I've got the most recent version I think EX
I got it from a recent post on this thread
The save file isn't located in the saves folder it's located in the main folder and is called game.rxdata. The saves folder is for importing pokemon from an old version of raptor.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old August 9th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Flayre
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys, can someone tell me WHERE to go to trade? I know HOW to, and in the post it said Krypton City but I can't find anything in Krypton City. Any help?

Also, how can I import Pokemon from another of my games?

Thanks!
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:12 PM
carmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayre View Post
Hey guys, can someone tell me WHERE to go to trade? I know HOW to, and in the post it said Krypton City but I can't find anything in Krypton City. Any help?

Also, how can I import Pokemon from another of my games?

Thanks!
Jeez, just go to the pokemon centre in Kyrpton city and go to one of the nurse joys upstairs, she will set up the trade and allow you to choose what pokemon which will then make a txt file to send to someone you would trade with.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old August 10th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Stew_The_Jew
All-Around Beast

Nature: Adamant
stuck after geting rid of hunters in port city, went to moonview town cave but need surf, where do i find it?
Old August 11th, 2010, 01:36 AM
hyeunxD
Beginning Trainer

Do you know where to get strength in pokemon raptor ex? cos i where stuck dont know where to go.. thanks
Old August 11th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Stew_The_Jew
All-Around Beast

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyeunxD View Post
Do you know where to get strength in pokemon raptor ex? cos i where stuck dont know where to go.. thanks
its in mastric city, you get it after you get the burn badge, the gym there
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Pachireecko

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by enxel View Post
I uploaded it to mediafire, I hope it's okay, this is the link:

mediafire(dot)com/?4ul6k08hwvd4lhs
Hmm, it's a RAR file... Sorry for being such a pain, but could you upload it as a ZIP file, please?
Old August 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Flayre
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmaniac View Post
Jeez, just go to the pokemon centre in Kyrpton city and go to one of the nurse joys upstairs, she will set up the trade and allow you to choose what pokemon which will then make a txt file to send to someone you would trade with.
I've already tried that. There is no upstairs.

http://i33.tinypic.com/5l3no7.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/206lv9w.jpg

I'm reaching the conclusion that the version i'm using is outdated, however, the point of this trade was to send off my Pokemon from this game to another game of mine. Since I cannot trade from this game, I'm going to drop that.

Now, it was mentioned that the 'game.rxdata' file can be used to import old Pokemon from another game into the current game (which is supposedly the purpose of the 'Saves' folder).

Could someone please provide some insight on that?

Thanks,
Flayre

=========================================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachireecko View Post
Hmm, it's a RAR file... Sorry for being such a pain, but could you upload it as a ZIP file, please?
Here you go, mediafire.com/?kkkxtwqcnx2yktu

Pokemon Raptor EX Fonts in .ZIP format.

Last edited by Flayre; August 11th, 2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 11th, 2010, 06:27 PM
hyeunxD
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew_The_Jew View Post
its in mastric city, you get it after you get the burn badge, the gym there
thanks..

why is that i cant enter into the cave, it says that you have to collect 7 badges to enter the cave.. i have collected 7 badges and why i cant enter the cave?? it is a bug or what??

and whats the use of flash machine?? when i turned on nothing happen. thanks...

Last edited by hyeunxD; August 11th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Aviancode
Beginning Trainer

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep freezing everytime Steven tells me to go fight the Deoxys! is there any way to fix it or get past this?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links