The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 11th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Ginkuro
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
serious error...there are several locations in the game where you can surf on the ground......on bridges, through rocks, all of mossdeep city....
Attached Thumbnails
epic fail.jpg‎  
Old December 11th, 2010, 08:19 PM
mat225
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mat225
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat225 View Post
How can i get down stone in this game cuz i want gallade ><
can anyone help me ><
and how do i go to the pokemon League i can find a way..

Old December 12th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Diablo361
Trainer of the Dawn

Nature: Calm
Get a male gallade to lvl 30 and it will evolve
Old December 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Solon001
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I've recently downloaded Pokemon Raptor Ex and there's a little Issue I've been having with it.

I don't know if this has been posted at all but just in case it has been, I thought I'd post it to bring it to attention again anyway.

In the original Games, If you use a rare candy on a fainted pokemon, Not only will it leel up but it will be revived with the extra HP it gains with leveling. (usually 1-3 HP)
Now While playing Raptor Ex I ended up using a rare candy on a pokemon which had recently fainted and I wanted to revive in the middle of a route without having to go back to a pokemon center and backtrack. So I used my rare candy upping it a level. however the HP did not increase with it. It was a Level 7 Piplup on route 4 (the one to the left of mercure city)

I've checked the status of the piplup in question I can post screenies if needed (if I know where the save file is I'll make a copy of it so you guys can take a peek too if needed)

EDIT: I've found where my save is, and I've got screen shots of the party status screen with piplup fainted, the pokemon status screen showing piplup Fainted and at level 8 and a screen showing the EXP Bar totally empty (if trained normally there's at least some left over experience filling the next level bar, especially at this low level)

Just thought I'd bring it to your attention

Keep up the good work and thanks for such a good game.

P.S. I was also wondering if it would be possible to make a higher quality version of Raptor with MP3 files rather than midis. IMO it's the only real thing that's letting the game down. I can't stand midis yet I'm playing through with them that's how good I think the game is. So the ability to play through with mp3's rather than midi's would be a bonus (I know however the file size would undergo a major increase, but I'd wait that little bit longer for that little extra quality.)

Thanks again and good luck in your future endeavours

EDIT 2

My brother has been having some problems with his version of Raptor, He's on Windows 7 and the game just freezes on the opening movie, we've tried XP comparability mode, Run as admin, Re-downloading the game and Increasing priority in task manager. If there's any game settings in the .ini file that needs editing for it to work I'd be grateful to you if this could be rectified. Thank you

Last edited by Solon001; December 13th, 2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: EDIT 1 - Update Info, EDIT 3, Fixed Grammar and Spelling on EDIT 1, EDIT 2, Added something else because DBL Post = Bad :)
Old December 13th, 2010, 01:55 PM
mat225
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mat225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
Get a male gallade to lvl 30 and it will evolve
Thanks it work
but i can't find a way to go to the pokemon League><

Old December 14th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Skara
THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.

Nature: Timid
For some reason when I try to open this game, it simply doesnt open.
Old December 14th, 2010, 02:33 PM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skara View Post
For some reason when I try to open this game, it simply doesnt open.
So you've said 3 times now, only cause I can think of is not running it in compatibility mode, not having the RGSS102e.dl(think it's named that) or a bad copy of raptor and maybe it's just your windows having a problem. All I think of really.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:31 PM
dietjuice

Anyone know how to get a scizor? im desperate for one
Old December 15th, 2010, 11:51 AM
rheiss.kasjan
Beginning Trainer

Is there a sort of soundtrack for Raptor EX I could download?
Old December 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM
DForte
Trainer

There are too many pages for me to go through all of them, so Im not sure if this has been asked already or not. The two items that evolve Magmar and Electabuzz, are they in the game because I have not seen them. If they are not in the game, how or what level do they evolve?
Old December 15th, 2010, 01:45 PM
carmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheiss.kasjan View Post
Is there a sort of soundtrack for Raptor EX I could download?
You don't need to, their's an audio file with all the music inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DForte View Post
There are too many pages for me to go through all of them, so Im not sure if this has been asked already or not. The two items that evolve Magmar and Electabuzz, are they in the game because I have not seen them. If they are not in the game, how or what level do they evolve?
I'm not too sure but I think you just trade them in the communications centre.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old December 15th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Haverst Skeith
Beginning Trainer

if i understand well ur work is finished right?
i believe that is a marvelous team and i want to ask u if ur team want to work whit us (MMO pokemon, we already hv lot of advances, no fakemons) if ur interested plz let me know
Old December 20th, 2010, 01:05 AM
Pedophobia
Beginning Trainer

This question was prolly asked and answered somewhere around here, but are all the battle animations the same little fireball? Don't know if they weren't added or if there's something wrong with my version(latest version).
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:30 AM
stealthfire23
Beginning Trainer

i'm suddenly stuck somewhere right after darkrai send me and steven to the reverse dimension... can some1 fix my save?...
Attached Thumbnails
47614_185188864827204_100000082750702_693381_6952291_n.jpg‎  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Game.zip‎ (11.0 KB, 26 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old December 20th, 2010, 07:50 PM
rheiss.kasjan
Beginning Trainer

Wichu, I'm just offering some constructive criticism here -

Raptor EX is perfect......except there are tons of spelling errors in the dialogue, escpecially building up to the Arceus fight. Some of them are so bad the sentences don't make sense. Do you think you could fix this in a new version of EX?

Old December 21st, 2010, 08:12 AM
carmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedophobia View Post
This question was prolly asked and answered somewhere around here, but are all the battle animations the same little fireball? Don't know if they weren't added or if there's something wrong with my version(latest version).
Yeah, it's normal. Essentials never came with attack animations so the owner chose not to insert them with the time it takes.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
PokeFan4Life
Beginning Trainer

Is Mananphy in an egg? cuz i found an egg south of Breakport City, where you dive at, after you dive you go up, and I think that's it.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 07:27 PM
Darkest Shade of Light
Pokémon Midnight Sun

Nature: Adamant
Does anybody know where the page with the absolute latest update is? Because the one's on the first page don't have the fonts, and the don't work right. Any help?
Old December 24th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Bill™
Random Guy

I was wondering how you made the trade system because it would be awsome if I could use it in my game. you could even trade between my game and Raptor because I am using Poccil's kit.
I support

Old December 29th, 2010, 09:11 AM
kheshav
Beginning Trainer

Could anyone try to make a base experience guide? That is a guide showing how much exp a pokemon needs to go from level 1 to 100. For example in a normal game Wailord needs 1,640,000 exp.
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:28 PM
dragonfyfe
pokeman

Nature: Quiet
There is an error i found while in the pal park entrance. You can walk through the windows. Do you know how to fix this?

EDIT: also when i sell an item the image and description stay the same.

click em you know you want to

Last edited by dragonfyfe; December 29th, 2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: just found it
Old December 30th, 2010, 03:37 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
Is this game still being developed on?
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:13 AM
superanthony182

this is an awesome game great graphics and map. how long did it take to make this. i will definately play this
Old January 2nd, 2011, 07:42 AM
twjones1966
Beginning Trainer

Just as a reminder to those who do not know or have forgotten. Backup your saved game. It is real easy to do by opening the folder and copying the "Game.rxdata" file and pasting to another location. If you store it in a usb drive then it will be safe if your system crashes. Also nice to run a separate game but with all your current pokemon.

Save before doing legendary battles. If you can not catch the legendary pokemon then simply quit without saving and try again. Also if it takes 30 pokeballs and you can't catch the pokemon then quit without saving and try again. After a few runs you most likely will catch with very few pokeballs.

If you like to play with cheating, errrrr manipulating the game, Then save a copy of the game before doing something like picking which legendary to catch when you have a choice. Then catch the first one and save. Close the game and copy that file to another location or rename. Now load the original file before the choice and choose the other legendary to fight. Now do trades from the two separate saved files.
Old January 8th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Kiddos
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone give me a save from pokemon raptor 1.1 (not ex) i had one but mu stupid f------ computer delete that save (master ball and 10 rare candies)

Sorry for my English
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here