The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4851    
Old December 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by houndor1 View Post
I have a question. Where can I get an upgrade. Priliminarily because when I try going to the lab in the place where you first fight team raptor, I can never actully obtain the upgrade, and it just gives the message. Can anyone give me a pointer or two?
It happens with me also
I think as the message says about Porygon
You should have a porygon in your team
Reply With Quote
  #4852    
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:23 AM
houndor1
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gender:
I do have a porygon in my team, a level 40 to be percise. It does not work, however.
Reply With Quote
  #4853    
Old December 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by houndor1 View Post
I do have a porygon in my team, a level 40 to be percise. It does not work, however.
I think the lab in Hoenn has a scientist who will sell them to you... there a bit of a rip off though.
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4854    
Old December 10th, 2011, 03:41 PM
houndor1
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gender:
Do I need to beat the pokemon leauge to gain access to it? Or do I just surf?
Reply With Quote
  #4855    
Old December 11th, 2011, 05:46 AM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by houndor1 View Post
Do I need to beat the pokemon leauge to gain access to it? Or do I just surf?
Finally found it
Go to Cosmo Instiute in Daystrait Port,Torxia
I have beaten GAIA Wings two times but not league
So i can get it now also
Reply With Quote
  #4856    
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:08 PM
houndor1
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gender:
Thank you for the information.
Reply With Quote
  #4857    
Old December 12th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I recommend if you try to beat the league 90-94 at least and 95+ comfort zone, BEING OVERLEVELED IS NOT AN OPTION!
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4858    
Old December 14th, 2011, 06:12 AM
GatlingIza's Avatar
GatlingIza
Greetle bust
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Black City
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
L guy190......

HM Waterfall is in MT.iris

Nothing appear in Cave Of Origin.....went I go to The Deepest of the cave only a wrote it says:"Only a Legendary Trainer can see item in this cave" or something like that.....yes i open up a portal to shadow dimension but what......my characther doesn't walk...it freeze in there FOREVER....

Last edited by GatlingIza; December 14th, 2011 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4859    
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Ratty524's Avatar
Ratty524
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Is there a way to evolve Togetic in this game? It kind of stinks to keep it at that form.

This game definitely gets harder later in the game, I just beat the Gaia Wing members, whose Pokemon are 60+, and my team is around 54-56 in level D:
Reply With Quote
  #4860    
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty524 View Post
Is there a way to evolve Togetic in this game? It kind of stinks to keep it at that form.

This game definitely gets harder later in the game, I just beat the Gaia Wing members, whose Pokemon are 60+, and my team is around 54-56 in level D:
You should go train to lv. 70+, since the next battle you battle Darkrai or Cresselia (lv. 40), then Palkia or Dialga (lv.70) then a guy(forgot his name) with lv. 72+ pokemon then Arceus(lv.80). Yes, these are straight after the Gia wings.
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4861    
Old December 15th, 2011, 04:53 AM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty524 View Post
Is there a way to evolve Togetic in this game? It kind of stinks to keep it at that form.

This game definitely gets harder later in the game, I just beat the Gaia Wing members, whose Pokemon are 60+, and my team is around 54-56 in level D:
To evolve Togetic use Sunstone
I hope you have the walkthrough of the game
When you go to Raptor Shrine make sure you have a pokemon who learned or can learn earthquake to fight Arceus
When you are about to go Raptor Shrine post here

I will tell you how to defeat/catch Arceuse
I caught it just by an ultraball and only wasted one before
After you evolve togetic into togekiss( i have one ) go to move relearner and make it relearn moves like air slash and aura sphere to it
After you beat Gaia Wings you have to beat the gym leader at Peak of Destiny
Then lance will appear
Talk to him he will take you to Raptor Shrine( before that heal up )
You will have to fight two lvl.70, Reynold lvl.72+,
arceus lvl 80

Last edited by STANNUM; December 15th, 2011 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4862    
Old December 15th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Ratty524's Avatar
Ratty524
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Master N View Post
You should go train to lv. 70+, since the next battle you battle Darkrai or Cresselia (lv. 40), then Palkia or Dialga (lv.70) then a guy(forgot his name) with lv. 72+ pokemon then Arceus(lv.80). Yes, these are straight after the Gia wings.
God... Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANNUM View Post
To evolve Togetic use Sunstone
I hope you have the walkthrough of the game
When you go to Raptor Shrine make sure you have a pokemon who learned or can learn earthquake to fight Arceus
When you are about to go Raptor Shrine post here

I will tell you how to defeat/catch Arceuse
I caught it just by an ultraball and only wasted one before
After you evolve togetic into togekiss( i have one ) go to move relearner and make it relearn moves like air slash and aura sphere to it
After you beat Gaia Wings you have to beat the gym leader at Peak of Destiny
Then lance will appear
Talk to him he will take you to Raptor Shrine( before that heal up )
You will have to fight two lvl.70, Reynold lvl.72+,
arceus lvl 80
Thank you. I never thought I'd use those sunstones.
I think at this point my best option is to backtrack and make sure I didn't miss any good items/TMs, because I still have yet to find earthquake in the game.
Reply With Quote
  #4863    
Old December 15th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty524 View Post
I think at this point my best option is to backtrack and make sure I didn't miss any good items/TMs, because I still have yet to find earthquake in the game.
Actually, earthquake is found INSIDE Raptor Shrine. So finding Earthquake is not an option. Although you can find Blizzard in 1 of the snowy routes and Surf... well you should have a Surfer and Surf by now.
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4864    
Old December 18th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Ratty524's Avatar
Ratty524
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
funnyfunfunmoo that is the greatist troll post I've seen all day.

Currently, I'm battling arceus. I lost the first time because I didn't really understand the attack pattern and I was outsped and killed (my team is still at level 56, btw). This time around, I have a plan, however.

On a side note, I found the final member of the Chas Sixteen to be rediculously easy, even though I was vastly under-leveled compared to him. I swept over half his team by spamming dig with Garchomp D:
Reply With Quote
  #4865    
Old December 18th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Ha, that was funny and random. And did you put a whole-field move on one of your pokemon?
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4866    
Old December 19th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Ratty524's Avatar
Ratty524
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Master N View Post
Ha, that was funny and random. And did you put a whole-field move on one of your pokemon?
Yep. I have a surfing Kyogre (I might add blizzard to his arsenal), and a Garchomp with Earthquake now. The problem was I didn't understand that Arceus used its plates to attack until he delt super-effective damage to a majority of my team. D:
Reply With Quote
  #4867    
Old December 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM
funnyfunfunmoo
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
yay someone replyed to my post

i beat arceus it was a peice of cake well it was only easy becuse i had a infernape level 92 pikachu level 84 charizard level 77 peliper level 81 totadile level 90 and ... dramatic pause IMORTAL OSHAWOTT

Last edited by funnyfunfunmoo; December 19th, 2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4868    
Old December 20th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I couldnt catch it after 2 weeks of trying - and my highest leveld pokemon was lv. 62 Empoleon!
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4869    
Old December 20th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Faihz89's Avatar
Faihz89
Misterious Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
My team: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anyone know how to obtain rotom?

Last edited by Faihz89; December 20th, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4870    
Old December 20th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faihz89 View Post
My team: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anyone know how to obtain rotom?
CAN U PLEASE TRADE ME THAT DARKRAI FR A ROTOM!!!
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4871    
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:43 AM
funnyfunfunmoo
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
i finally beat the elite 4 because i finally found them now im playing pokemon hall of fame you guys should try it but pokemon raptor is probally better
Reply With Quote
  #4872    
Old December 21st, 2011, 08:29 AM
Faihz89's Avatar
Faihz89
Misterious Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Master N View Post
CAN U PLEASE TRADE ME THAT DARKRAI FR A ROTOM!!!
i like darkrai more than rotom, sorry
Reply With Quote
  #4873    
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:07 AM
kelario27's Avatar
kelario27
20% Cooler
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: /pol/
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to kelario27
When I look at all these files...exactly HOW much time did you spend working on this?

Also, this is a pretty good job.
__________________

Last edited by kelario27; December 21st, 2011 at 11:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4874    
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:21 PM
mman2067
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
YO DOES THIS GAME HAVE ANY CHETS
Reply With Quote
  #4875    
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Rai Rai's Avatar
Rai Rai
Master of everything!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by mman2067 View Post
YO DOES THIS GAME HAVE ANY CHETS
No it does not... None of the games in this section have them unless the owner decided to make a new code just to implement them.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:24 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.