The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4901    
Old January 7th, 2012, 02:31 AM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by cane taker View Post
how can scyther evolve into scizor and where can i get exp share?
Don't remember but maybe trading it while holding charcoal will evolve it
You get exp share in the way to the dawnsnow town in exchange of a hyperpotion

Finally defeated the Torxia league
Here's my team
Electivire lvl 92
Dragonite lvl 84
Infernape lvl 94
Togekiss lvl 83
Lapras lvl 70
Giratina lvl 70
The last two are underleveled but then also they were preety good
Now will train them till lvl 100
But before that shadow dimension
I reached shadow dimension and i have dark fragment.
I reached B3F but what to do now
Its very difficult in shadow dimension

Last edited by STANNUM; January 7th, 2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4902    
Old January 7th, 2012, 03:34 AM
cane taker
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANNUM View Post
Don't remember but maybe trading it while holding charcoal will evolve it
You get exp share in the way to the dawnsnow town in exchange of a hyperpotion

Finally defeated the Torxia league
Here's my team
Electivire lvl 92
Dragonite lvl 84
Infernape lvl 94
Togekiss lvl 83
Lapras lvl 70
Giratina lvl 70
The last two are underleveled but then also they were preety good
Now will train them till lvl 100
But before that shadow dimension
I reached shadow dimension and i have dark fragment.
I reached B3F but what to do now
Its very difficult in shadow dimension
where did u find lapras? and where do u get a shiny stone to evolve togetic
Reply With Quote
  #4903    
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:50 PM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by cane taker View Post
how can scyther evolve into scizor and where can i get exp share?
You evolve scyther if you trade it while holding metal coat
You can also find scizor on route 16
You can get an Exp. Share from the guy in between route 14 and Dawnsnow Town for a hyper potion.

You can find a lapras on route 19 or 20 while surfing
It is very rare


You can evolve togetic by the help of sunstone
Reply With Quote
  #4904    
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Here is my hall of fame after defeating torxia league
Attached Thumbnails
Capture3.PNG‎  
Reply With Quote
  #4905    
Old January 7th, 2012, 07:46 PM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
My team code
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Reply With Quote
  #4906    
Old January 8th, 2012, 02:17 AM
Pokemon Master N's Avatar
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Ill battle your team soon @STANNUMalso, the shadow dimension IS F***ING HARD AS!!!!! And, you mean the Gia wings, 'cause my team is 91+ and Im having trouble. The Torxia League is like the hardest league in the world.
__________________









Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Reply With Quote
  #4907    
Old January 8th, 2012, 02:23 AM
cane taker
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANNUM View Post
You evolve scyther if you trade it while holding metal coat
You can also find scizor on route 16
You can get an Exp. Share from the guy in between route 14 and Dawnsnow Town for a hyper potion.

You can find a lapras on route 19 or 20 while surfing
It is very rare


You can evolve togetic by the help of sunstone
thanks also one more question, where is a good spot to train my lvl 20-30 pokemon at?
Reply With Quote
  #4908    
Old January 8th, 2012, 02:38 AM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Master N View Post
Ill battle your team soon @STANNUMalso, the shadow dimension IS F***ING HARD AS!!!!! And, you mean the Gia wings, 'cause my team is 91+ and Im having trouble. The Torxia League is like the hardest league in the world.
No i defeated it
It took about 20 revives and some hyperpotions and full restore along with other healing items
The last one was difficult
I do not remember but his name was GOLD and his team was(not in order)
Ampahros
My electivire handled it easily
Tyranitar
My giratina handled it
Feraligatar
Lapras and then electivire
Meganium
Infernape's flare blitz rocks
And the remaining ones i forgot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane taker View Post
thanks also one more question, where is a good spot to train my lvl 20-30 pokemon at?
First tell me your progress in the game
I usually train my team in sootopolis city or jadefeld town or Mt.Iris
But recently i got a new place which is shadow dimension
But thats too hard for lvl 20-30 pokemons

Last edited by STANNUM; January 8th, 2012 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4909    
Old January 8th, 2012, 08:03 AM
cane taker
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by STANNUM View Post




First tell me your progress in the game
I usually train my team in sootopolis city or jadefeld town or Mt.Iris
But recently i got a new place which is shadow dimension
But thats too hard for lvl 20-30 pokemons
im only up to mastric city but i have to train coz my pokemanz are underleveled

Last edited by cane taker; January 9th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4910    
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Faihz89's Avatar
Faihz89
Misterious Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Lugia Lv100 (raptored)
Quote:
RPEXPRmFpaHoAAHlvdSBzdHJvbmcAAAAAAAAAAAAAeW91IHdlYWsAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAMAgEAj8o68sSo582XTFbagDO24D2otig97teJVdK24HH98al8qLbgPahm
8i6oSeA9kbamPBm2iT1Xuuo3orzqN6i24D2otuA=
Dialga Lv100 (raptored)
Quote:
RPEXPRmFpaHoAAHlvdSBzdHJvbmcAAAAAAAAAAAAAeW91IHdlYWsAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAMAgEADhi/9BJ79i/Av/nyTOEZyPF6GQDxPHihmQAZyLUzWIS2OxnI8XrJ
2uJ65MjxsRhm8OQYRPCFFcL7cBPC+3oZyPF6Gcg=
Reply With Quote
  #4911    
Old January 10th, 2012, 03:51 AM
STANNUM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by cane taker View Post
im only up to mastric city but i have to train coz my pokemanz are underleveled
You should definitely go to Route 16
Before duskduke city there are many flying types on the route so you may train electric, rock or ice there
You can also train electric or grass types by using surf or rod at route 20
Ice types are found in between the two ice towns so you can train fire,rock or fighting types there
In rainbow cave train water or fighting or grass types
Reply With Quote
  #4912    
Old January 10th, 2012, 12:39 PM
HyunJae
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
I have defeated the Torxia League and i don't know what to do next... Can anyone tell me?
BTW, defeated Torxia League with lvl 100 Torterra, lvl 100 Swampert, lvl 87 Charizard, lvl 76 Zapdos, lvl 60 Rayquaza and lvl 6 PIKACHU!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4913    
Old January 11th, 2012, 08:18 AM
r2lol
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Just before the events of Tropicus city, i go back to the mt moonglow and when a "scene" (in the pokemon center's basement) with Cynthia, is supossed to play I get a white screen my character disapear (just the sprite) and I get teleported to a empty room in Mastric City.
I don't get the SS ticket from Steven and I can't continue with the game.
It's the Groundon and Kyogre part of the game.
I don't recover my character's sprite btw.
Can anyone help me? Or should I start over >_<
Reply With Quote
  #4914    
Old January 11th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Ho-oh 112's Avatar
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2lol View Post
Just before the events of Tropicus city, i go back to the mt moonglow and when a "scene" (in the pokemon center's basement) with Cynthia, is supossed to play I get a white screen my character disapear (just the sprite) and I get teleported to a empty room in Mastric City.
I don't get the SS ticket from Steven and I can't continue with the game.
It's the Groundon and Kyogre part of the game.
I don't recover my character's sprite btw.
Can anyone help me? Or should I start over >_<

Lol, sorry I have no clue how to fix it, It's happened to me to before... (I just stopped playing it cause I got bored...)
__________________
Scripting Level: Advance

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...62#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Reply With Quote
  #4915    
Old January 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM
cane taker
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by r2lol View Post
Just before the events of Tropicus city, i go back to the mt moonglow and when a "scene" (in the pokemon center's basement) with Cynthia, is supossed to play I get a white screen my character disapear (just the sprite) and I get teleported to a empty room in Mastric City.
I don't get the SS ticket from Steven and I can't continue with the game.
It's the Groundon and Kyogre part of the game.
I don't recover my character's sprite btw.
Can anyone help me? Or should I start over >_<
and this is why u should always SAVE OFTEN
Reply With Quote
  #4916    
Old January 12th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Kenchi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
how do u continue on this game, i dont seem to be able to save and continue, probably i extract it wrong, can someone help me out, pllzz, i'll be appreciated if someone help me here. THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote
  #4917    
Old January 14th, 2012, 12:57 PM
ChibiVamp's Avatar
ChibiVamp
>>RETRO GAMER<<
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in your game, stealing your rare pokemon
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Rash
I just discovered this game and it looks amazing. What game is it a hack of?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4918    
Old January 14th, 2012, 09:37 PM
mica001
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Has anyone had any success running this game under Wine on Linux? Looks awesome and would love to play, but I don't have a PC at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #4919    
Old January 14th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Kenchi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGrey View Post
Cheers for the info Master N, you seem to help quite a lot of people on here, if there is anything you need help with just give me a shout. Will get onto completing this game today. Hmm, well considering how hard it actually is to catch Arceus, how easy it is to catch Ho-oh right near the start of the game, and that I have no particular need for a Piplup... neither of those two particularly catches my eye. I'm guessing you flaked when it came to catching Arceus? You might have a bit of trouble finding someone who will want to trade one, especially considering that it is the hardest to catch on the game, and that any Pokemon you could offer in replacement would be something they could already get. That being the case I would consider trading it for something kind of rare and at a ridiculous level. Your best bet would probably be to find someone wishing to re-play the game and so has no need for their Arceus, which, knowing me I'll want to do at some point in the near future.

P.s. Hows your team coming along?
It's not tat hard to catch an Arceus, I caught it on my first time playing this game with a pokeball. and i've just played this game for three days, counting today. just saying.BTW I caught all of the legends during my journey with great balls and pokeballs some ultra balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omn View Post
Yes i caught Arceus with an great ball :D
ahaha beat ya, caught Arceus with a pokeball, xd

Last edited by Kenchi; January 14th, 2012 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4920    
Old January 16th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Faihz89's Avatar
Faihz89
Misterious Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyunJae View Post
I have defeated the Torxia League and i don't know what to do next... Can anyone tell me?
BTW, defeated Torxia League with lvl 100 Torterra, lvl 100 Swampert, lvl 87 Charizard, lvl 76 Zapdos, lvl 60 Rayquaza and lvl 6 PIKACHU!!!
try to find dark or aura fragment to get raptor ball or shiny legendary
or
try to beat my team
Quote: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Reply With Quote
  #4921    
Old January 16th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Assassin9399's Avatar
Assassin9399
No humor => No Title
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Suckerlands
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Where is the move relearner? Cause I want my Piloswine to learn Ancient Power to evolve, but he can only learn it by remembering.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4922    
Old January 16th, 2012, 08:56 AM
HyunJae
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Hmm? Where is the the dark/aura fragment?
btw, if you are talking about shadow dimension thingy, i finished that, you go to 4F or 5F and there is a dark ball thingy and you touch and go back to the 1F :/
Reply With Quote
  #4923    
Old January 18th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Faihz89's Avatar
Faihz89
Misterious Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin9399 View Post
Where is the move relearner? Cause I want my Piloswine to learn Ancient Power to evolve, but he can only learn it by remembering.
BRANCHTRAKE TOWN, you need a heart scale per move
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyunJae View Post
Hmm? Where is the the dark/aura fragment?
btw, if you are talking about shadow dimension thingy, i finished that, you go to 4F or 5F and there is a dark ball thingy and you touch and go back to the 1F :/
flannova/hoenn region, go find by yourself. hehe
and you need aura/dark fragment to unlock that shadow thingy

anyone got shiny poke?? willing to trade mine.

Last edited by Faihz89; January 19th, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4924    
Old January 18th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Tinkerfel
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Female
I apologise if this has been answered before, but i tried a search and got nothing and i refuse to look through almost 200 pages.

But I try launch the "latest version" as it says on the first post and the application crashes as soon as I try opening it. Any fixes?
Reply With Quote
  #4925    
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:50 PM
YCommader
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Please Help I Can't play game Pokemon Raptor EX in windows 7 32bit Please Help me!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.