Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page [Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 3rd, 2012 (01:57 AM).
ƑŲ₡₭ḮЙ Blue
Booted out - don't be like me!

It worked! Thanks..... Btw how do the Mystery Gift?
Old March 3rd, 2012 (05:57 AM).
Omn
Moogle King

Nature: Jolly
No problem I'm glad to help

Old March 3rd, 2012 (11:36 AM).
ƑŲ₡₭ḮЙ Blue
Booted out - don't be like me!

I killed the Deoxys..... Can I catch it again or was that my last time?

Ignore the bad nature.... But I got the Poke Virus! I guess this sorta makes up for me killing Deoxys..... :'(

Old March 4th, 2012 (07:39 AM).
hmanny78
Unhatched Egg

that script give me a error message ass soon as it tells me to continue or new game
Old March 4th, 2012 (08:52 AM).
Awkward Squirtle
,@,e .ºoO

What's the error message? Did it work with the old script file?
Old March 5th, 2012 (08:22 AM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by hmanny78.
hmanny78
Unhatched Egg

yea it works wit the old script but ill do it right now and post the error

i took a pic of it but i cant post urls
Old March 5th, 2012 (08:40 AM).
lx_theo
Game Developer

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by hmanny78:
yea it works wit the old script but ill do it right now and post the error

i took a pic of it but i cant post urls
Just type out what it says. You can't post pictures until you have 15 posts (I believe it was 15) anyways.

Old March 5th, 2012 (08:47 AM).
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by Awkward Squirtle:
So, the unofficial patch is done.
Full game download
Scripts file only (if you already have Raptor EX installed, download this, then unhide the Data folder and put this inside).

Fixed stuff:
  • Dive fix (shouldn't crash any more when you use Dive)
  • Mystery Gift bugfixes + revival (I've changed the URL to point to my previous post; to get the new gift, you'll have to update)
  • Replaced Phione egg with Manaphy egg, and made Manaphy breedable for Phione
  • Removed move effectiveness messages when targeting Arceus plates with multi-hit moves; hopefully this should make the battle a bit more bearable
  • Randomised forms for Shellos/Gastrodon/Burmy/Wormadam/Rotom. Shellos and Burmy don't have sprites for their alternate forms, so which one you really get is pot luck at the moment (will be changed)
  • Rotom forms' types have been changed to their 5th gen types (there aren't any 5th gen Pokémon; I don't have time to put them in)
  • Can now Pal Park from Raptor EX save files. But obviously not from the same file
I'm trying to get into contact with Wichu or O.G. Duke; if they have anything against this, I'll take it down immediately.

Right so you can make an unofficial patch yet I can't use one script of raptor(Trading Script and only a segment of it) to re-create my own Trade script without it being locked and getting negative comments *somewhat of a pause* LOL! yeah I read that you said wichu is fine with it.

In anycase WHERE DID YOU FIND WICHU?! (I've looked up him for about 5 minutes and couldn't find anything(not really long but...))

I'd love to re-disect his trade script and post it WITHOUT IT BEING LOCKED UP.... I havn't tried the new patch yet....

RMXP Poke-Essentials MySQL Trading System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7077162#post7077162

RMXP Poke-Essentials Mystery Gift Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270687

RMXP Poke-Essentials Award System Link:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7111566
Old March 5th, 2012 (09:00 AM).
hmanny78
Unhatched Egg

no i messaged him the picture link so he can see it im not gunna type it out im doing somthing
Old March 5th, 2012 (11:19 AM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by Rai Rai.
Rai Rai
Master of everything!

Quote originally posted by Ho-oh 112:
Right so you can make an unofficial patch yet I can't use one script of raptor(Trading Script and only a segment of it) to re-create my own Trade script without it being locked and getting negative comments *somewhat of a pause* LOL! yeah I read that you said wichu is fine with it.

In anycase WHERE DID YOU FIND WICHU?! (I've looked up him for about 5 minutes and couldn't find anything(not really long but...))

I'd love to re-disect his trade script and post it WITHOUT IT BEING LOCKED UP.... I havn't tried the new patch yet....
Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.
Old March 5th, 2012 (12:07 PM).
hmanny78
Unhatched Egg

what do i need to evolve my electebuzz and rhydon?? if i have to trade anyone willing to help??
Old March 5th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
gsorby
Pokémon Spiritanium Creator

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to gsorby Send a message via Skype™ to gsorby
Quote originally posted by Rai Rai:
Oh shut up moaning you brat. It's not your code to begin with, big whoop, they made a patch to fix errors of the game, they're not stealing content from it like you did! You keep saying you're this advanced scriptor yet go around badgering people how to do something, then go, yeah I figured it all out by myself, if you're so much of an advanced scriptor make your own damn script like Wichu did. God damn amateur brats always thinking their above everyone else. This community 3 years ago when I first joined use to be a lovely place, now it's just full of whining brats going around stealing content, pestering my old account for scripts just to steal them. This is why no scriptors appear any more, this community, is no longer a community.
A note to the moderators, I don't mind getting infracted or even suspended for showing my thoughts, just people like this guy really do bug me, and just show this community has no moral at all.
Harsh, but fair and very true. Well said!! There should be a rule to prevent people for asking for scripts!
Old March 5th, 2012 (01:30 PM). Edited March 6th, 2012 by gugu3.
gugu3
I hope i can really help...

Why do when i try getting the Celebi Mystery Gift the game resets after freezing for 10 seconds?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For god's sake, 5000th post. XD
Old March 5th, 2012 (01:48 PM).
lx_theo
Game Developer

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by gsorby:

Harsh, but fair and very true. Well said!! There should be a rule to prevent people for asking for scripts!
No, there should be a rule preventing people from taking credit for stuff they didn't do. And there is. Isn't it against the rules in general to not credit the proper people when you release something?

If people want to ask for scripts, the creator is willing to give them, and the person is credits them, it should be all fine.

Old March 5th, 2012 (02:00 PM). Edited March 5th, 2012 by Ho-oh 112.
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter

Quote originally posted by Rai Rai:
It's supposed to be a joke....

Edit:
WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!

Old March 5th, 2012 (02:22 PM).
gsorby

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to gsorby Send a message via Skype™ to gsorby

Edit:
WHAT SCRIPT DID I "STEAL" I GAVE WICHU(Actully Raptor in general) CREDIT FOR THE TRADE SCRIPT AND THE MYSTERY GIFT SCRIPT WAS PROVEN MINE!
That joke was so funny that I am literally dying of suffocation on the floor as I can't stop laughing Perhaps not...

You do realise that reposting someone's script without asking is actually classed as stealing, or as good as.
Old March 5th, 2012 (02:24 PM).
Rai Rai
Master of everything!

Edit:
You see, you keep denying things, 'cause you know you've done wrong, and no, giving credit to someone, displaying their work and letting others use it before even getting permission to showcase their work, is still called theft. No matter how you try to put it. Such a shame though, as you do not actually just say, I didn't do all this work, if it wasn't for the people I was badgering, I wouldn't have got them codes. So, might want to get your act in gear, start becoming a respected developer, by simply giving credit to the people you pestered, instead of pretending like you know it all when you clearly don't. Editing scripts, doesn't make you an advanced scriptor, nor does badgering people for help.
Old March 5th, 2012 (02:50 PM).
gsorby

This is boring me now. Let's just leave it at that.
Old March 5th, 2012 (03:29 PM).
Ho-oh 112
Advance Scripter

Quote originally posted by gsorby:
That joke was so funny that I am literally dying of suffocation on the floor as I can't stop laughing Perhaps not...

You do realise that reposting someone's script without asking is actually classed as stealing, or as good as.

right, just to put this clear I meant my post I made in the previous page not the stealing of the trade script...

Old March 5th, 2012 (06:51 PM).
hmanny78
Unhatched Egg

you guys really had time to argue but not to answer my question thanks alot
Old March 6th, 2012 (04:09 AM).
Ninja Paladin
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Heh saving the game did nothing. -sadface-

FC: 2122-7342-8697 IGN: Telrean
Old March 6th, 2012 (01:35 PM).
gugu3
I hope i can really help...

Good... i got owned. i found a Shiny Pikachu and didn't got pokeballs. i raged at that!
Old March 7th, 2012 (12:26 AM).
Awkward Squirtle
,@,e .ºoO

Quote originally posted by Ninja Paladin:
Heh saving the game did nothing. -sadface-
You need to extract it from the archive before playing it.

Quote originally posted by hmanny78:
that script give me a error message ass soon as it tells me to continue or new game
I assume you haven't got it working yet. I don't know why the script error is happening; it seems to be missing the window skin file. Can you check that the Graphics/Windowskins folder for the game with updated scripts has all the correct files?

Quote originally posted by gugu3:
Good... i got owned. i found a Shiny Pikachu and didn't got pokeballs. i raged at that!
The updated Mystery Gift is still up, if shiny Electric Pokémon are your thing

The shiny Rotom Mystery Gift will only last for a few more days; if you haven't got it yet, get the script patch and head to Krypton City immediately! Does anyone have any requests for the next gift?
Old March 7th, 2012 (01:03 AM).
Ninja Paladin
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Quote originally posted by Awkward Squirtle:
You need to extract it from the archive before playing it.
I wasn't even aware you could run the thing without extracting it, by save I meant save my progress within the game.

FC: 2122-7342-8697 IGN: Telrean
Old March 7th, 2012 (07:52 AM).
Awkward Squirtle
,@,e .ºoO

Which version of Windows are you using? Try running it as an administrator.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links