The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 10th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Dying Light
Assassin

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer0854 View Post
Is it possible to make the screen bigger? Its really small
Go to the in-game options menu, via start menu, then scroll down until you find "Screen Size". That is what you are looking for.

Old June 13th, 2012, 11:50 AM
dakotalee24
Beginning Trainer

i know that this has probably been asked before but i didnt want to search thro every page of this post to find it. my computer sucks so i always load .gba roms onto my phone or psp go to play my pokemon games. is there anywhere i can download this game in a .gba file so i can play it on my phone or psp
Old June 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Dying Light
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotalee24 View Post
i know that this has probably been asked before but i didnt want to search thro every page of this post to find it. my computer sucks so i always load .gba roms onto my phone or psp go to play my pokemon games. is there anywhere i can download this game in a .gba file so i can play it on my phone or psp
You may want to check which forum you are in, and read the first post. This is a game developed using RPG Maker XP, which means this game will run, and only run, on a PC. .GBA files are discussed in the Emulation forum.

Old June 13th, 2012, 11:44 PM
sudem
Beginning Trainer

i have try the game, and this game make me addicted...but then i stuck at FLASH MACHINE, the machine for watch (or whatever the name) ALTIAS and altios (is the name right?) in hidden forrest in Breakport City, how to solve this? i can't go to Dynas City or exploring Hoenn Region...please help....
Old June 14th, 2012, 10:22 AM
playplayj
TheArchangle

only .exe file, can't play on mac...
Old June 14th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Dying Light
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
only .exe file, can't play on mac...
*Digs out older post...*
Ah... yes, here it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
I am not well versed in that OS, but I do know that you need a program called WineHQ (Google it). It's a Windows application emulator.
This information should help you.

Old June 14th, 2012, 11:31 AM
sudem
Beginning Trainer

ugh, sorry Mr. Musketeer..please help me...
repeat my questions, how to find latias and latios?
i know, its just turn on the flash machine on hidden forrest in breakport city, but how? i dont get it, after i turned on the flash machine, i supposed to saw kecleon and defeat them or catch them, but i saw nothing...should i go to the tall grass and find its?but only appear other pokemon than kecleon...what should i do?
sorry, my english is bad...
Old June 14th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Dying Light
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudem View Post
ugh, sorry Mr. Musketeer..please help me...
repeat my questions, how to find latias and latios?
i know, its just turn on the flash machine on hidden forrest in breakport city, but how? i dont get it, after i turned on the flash machine, i supposed to saw kecleon and defeat them or catch them, but i saw nothing...should i go to the tall grass and find its?but only appear other pokemon than kecleon...what should i do?
sorry, my english is bad...
There are some walkthroughs at the first post. One of which is a Pokémon locations walkthrough. Use that one, or another walkthrough. Just Google for one if you can't find it.

Old June 16th, 2012, 08:15 AM
legoDSdude
Unhatched Egg

I can't download pokemon Raptor EX but i tried the old one.
Old June 16th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Archanem

Nature: Relaxed
Sorry if this has been answered recently, but what level in the mining game can you get the lucky egg? I read in an earlier post that it was 6, but I've been trying that level for what seems like hours with no results.

EDIT: Never mind. Turned out to be level 7. Found it.

Last edited by Archanem; June 16th, 2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:43 AM
sudem
Beginning Trainer

ok, next question :
when i go to faces arceus, before it going to battle, suddenly occur error log and the game won't continue...(it is occur when you see the 17th plate surrounding him..)
Old June 18th, 2012, 04:05 AM
PokeLordAndrew
Emulation Noob

The experience system is absolutely nuts -.- Ugh.

Elemental Dissonance is arriving soon to a fan-fic board near you!
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:11 AM
RockBoy
Beginning Trainer

Ok so nobody gave an answer to my problem. I have won all the badges, even it the save it says I have 7 badges, but there are no pictures of the badges in my profile and the game thinks I have none and so the guy near the cave won't let me through saying that I can pass only when I collect all the badges. Please people help me. I don't know what to do and I really don't feel like playing the game from the beginning again...
Old June 19th, 2012, 06:56 AM
gugu3
I hope i can really help...

Little bug i found by accident: When you are at the right of the man that leads you to Gaia Wings, talk to him and finish talking to him, the game will freeze.
To avoit this always keep yourself at the left side or at the front of that man.
Old June 19th, 2012, 11:25 PM
PokeLordAndrew
Emulation Noob

Is there a way to not need to have so much exp to level up?

Elemental Dissonance is arriving soon to a fan-fic board near you!
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Kiniest1
Beginning Trainer

Curious, since Haunter apparently can only be evolvedthrough trade, how can you evolve him in THIS game?
Old June 20th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Mortalis
ѕĸyвorɴe.
Community Supporter Tier 5

Wellp, I may be a little late to get on the boat, but here we go; I'm going to give this game a go, and hopefully complete it. It looks amazing.
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:44 AM
elmagnate
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I'm new.

I want to trade my graveler for making it evolve into a Golem.

I'll post my code here.

ZronerSyle_PipiEs_1750_210612
Quote:
RPEXTkVB9Us3Af6o6KFIDlcGAUYbAgFGGkOkh7+DFItyy7z/jstMo6qVH2YbAf1GG
HoCohp6B3IfAgFGGwIBRhsCAUVSSk1DWqfA4poXzcYbAgFE=
Or, if you prefer, you could send me a savefile and i'll do the trade myself.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiniest1 View Post
Curious, since Haunter apparently can only be evolvedthrough trade, how can you evolve him in THIS game?
I could trade my Graveler for your Haunter. And then i'll trade "my" Gengar with "your" Golem.

Just send me the code of your Haunter that you receive in the Communications Center in Krypton City. And make a TXT with the code I attached. We will receive a confirmation code, we send eachother our respective confirmation codes, and the trade will be done. Then we have to do this again.

Last edited by elmagnate; June 21st, 2012 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
sudem
Beginning Trainer

1. For The Legends Pokemon like Dialga, Ho-Oh and else, what should we do to catch them?i have try many times with many balls and sleep status, but I can only catch Dialga, Suicine, frosslase(or what?i forgot) and Mew. And the other?none of them can be catched...i just beat them..are there any ways to get them all? i want raikou, MewTwo, Lugia and the other... (i know their position).
2. where i can find raptor ball or master ball?
3. now i'm stuck in shadowy dimension..its make me freak...arghhh......................
how i can go to the next floor if i go one step, there is warp? make me crazy...
Old June 26th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Is there any update with Unova pokemon? Btw i just re-finish it and found myself listed on the credits (my expression was like :O :D), i really didn't think i'll get listed on credits list with only small image editing
Old June 27th, 2012, 05:56 AM
hendy37
Beginning Trainer

need help how go to iris cave st.2 ?

i got problem at cave 1 at push boulders

i got problem at cave 1 at push boulders

Last edited by hendy37; June 27th, 2012 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:41 PM
AbstractMinded
Beginning Trainer

i recently downloaded pokemon raptor ex and i looked up a fix and im willing to start over but is the updated link the one that DOES NOT have the glitch
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:10 PM
RoarignSam
Beginning Trainer

Hi I LOVE THIS GAME. But my laptop broke, and now I have a windows 7 pc which 32bit! someone please help cos I havn't finished this game and really wanna play it ! :/
Old June 30th, 2012, 03:59 AM
darkdemon
Beginning Trainer

Damn this game is amazing...but just telling you that sometimes when you hold down a and move around it lags where the 2 maps connects...this happens in every map connection.
Old July 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM
AbstractMinded
Beginning Trainer

ok well i downloaded a new version and got past the glitch but does anybody kno where the metal coat is and would be willing to trade with me so i can evolve my onix
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links