• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
just to let YOU know, i was not rushing, i know it takes time.
i was expressing how much i appreciate his efforts and want to play it.

common sense will tell you that it take a while to make a game from scratch.
Granted you have the right to express your opinions, but trying to "rush" people is frowned upon among game developing groups.
I understand if you were simply expressing your opinions, but you were rushing by its definition.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow man this is looking so awesome, I love it that Isaac is a clown, they're very freaky! Also... I'm going to have to steal some of your talent.... As in.... I need your brain..... lol. Good Luck OG!!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks guys! So it was a good choice I select a clown as one of the 16 leaders! Anyway, the last screenshot for SHAYMIN event!
newpx3.png

The house is quite plain, I knew it. But this is only for temporarily, I'll remap it. Don't worry!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
The second demo coming soon, you can now continue your story to the last gym. Haha. But there will be a bunch of exiting event in the last city. I named it as DYNAS CITY.
Screenshot will release at 1050. Need more time to make the event!
Keep posting comment guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Awesome! ^^
U get to catch Shaymin right?
And I'm also guessing that the Giratina event is next?

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
how do you make games like these?
ugh this make s me mad :(

but verry good game and idea! i think ima dl it tomarrow, cause my computer is laggy right now -_-

by any meens can you help me or show me the way on how to make a game like this?
i have a thread but no one replys :(
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=140973
if you do thnx xD

but verry nice game like i said ima dl it later.

Atomic Reactor

that chick is clever ;)
keep up the good work!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Wow that looks cool, your battle system looks really awesome! I also cannot wait to see the next city, I'm sure it'll be awesome! Good Luck!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hehe!Well i haven't posted for the clown.
He looks like a.................clown!
Godd screenshots but plz don't show us last city events and gym

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Awesome! ^^
U get to catch Shaymin right?
And I'm also guessing that the Giratina event is next?
Giratina, umm..YES! Giratina will reappear later in the next city!

*is forced to post*

XD The update is really nice. *drools over battle system graphics* I can't wait to see
screenshots of the next city!
XD! Thanks for the feedback ( I'm not forcing you, lol. )

how do you make games like these?
ugh this make s me mad :(

but verry good game and idea! i think ima dl it tomarrow, cause my computer is laggy right now -_-

by any meens can you help me or show me the way on how to make a game like this?
i have a thread but no one replys :(
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=140973
if you do thnx xD

but verry nice game like i said ima dl it later.
My game make you mad? Well, you have to learn a bit more hardwork. I used RMXP for 2 years, I used 3 month to know all the function ( except scripting ).

That's good to hear, the second demo is almost ready, nd the eight gym battle is arriving as well. Can't wait!
Yeah, you are right, second demo coming soon.

Hey omega thats great. Shaymin is in the demo 2 right? Also the ring menu can you show it?
Yup! My team still working on the ring menu, it is lots tougher than the other. So it may need some time. Stay tune for it!^^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I think its 15 I lost count after regigigas:
1. Jirachi
2. Latios
3. Latias
4. Deoxys
5. Regiock
6. Registeel
7. Regiice
8.Regigigas
9. Giratina
10. Shaymin
Those all play a role in the story. Except weres mew?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, a little update here.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Donate
Yes, this is the donate area. Anyone who donated to Pokemon Raptor can receive mystery gift.
What you have to do is PM me after you donated. Give me your e-mail address and I'll check for it. Then, upload your save file and send to me, I'll give you a mystery gift and send back to you. This is how it going to work.

What do I mean of mystery gift? I won't reveal now, I'll tell the donor through PM.
Remember this is voluntary, not forcing you all. Credit will be given to the donor.

Click the "Donate" button below to donate. Thanks!

Added to the first post. Thanks for your support!

Back