Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media
Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old October 12th, 2003, 06:20 AM
Master T
Ladies Man

Advertise here
Hi guys i havnt been here in awhile, anyways. Does anyone remamber or has seen the old old old anime called unico? there was about 3 unico movies but my favorite was the first one. i always used to watch unico when i was little it was like my first anime i ever watched.
Old October 12th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Iveechan
based on a paperclip

Send a message via AIM to Iveechan
I saw the first 2 Unico... there was a 3rd?

Old October 15th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Master T
Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iveechan
I saw the first 2 Unico... there was a 3rd?

thats what i heard, but i only saw the first one
Say hi to mew! He's hosting my sig for this evening!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here