• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pokemon info

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2004
hi im amanda pokemon is my favorite game to play

Where can you find Latios/Latias in the game?

EDIT: First of all welcome to the Pokemon community! Hope that you'll have a fun time here. We discourage members making another post in the same thread when no one else posted since the last time that member posted in that thread, so please use the edit button to modify your last post if you have something to add to the thread.

Secondly, please use the simple question threads for any questions that has one answer and doesn't need to be debated about ^_^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
and ppl here dont like double posting

thats when you post more then once in a row so next time just edit it

just saving you the trouble later :P

i dont actually like the rule but rules are rules :P

Poke'gangster

Banned
Years
Wecome to the Pokecommunity Amanda!
My name is Mike!
You can find Latios and Latias throughout Hoenn afte you beat the Elite Four and go into your house. Go a press A on the flashing TV and read. Then find Latios/ in Ruby version and Latias/ in Saphire version. Then you can find Latios anywere in Hoenn. Once you find Latios catch him with a master ball. He will be in your Poke'dex the first time you see him.

Back