The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!

Old June 29th, 2004, 09:05 AM
Castrainer
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Modest
Im not going to say names... but I've found out some Pkmn Haters here O____________o This is a Pkmn forum, guys!
Old June 29th, 2004, 09:13 AM
ottis
The FD

OH really jeesh why do they post here if they hate pokemon? duh. BtW will you be on my friends list?

Old June 29th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Timbjerr
Hero of the Blue Flame
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
ehh...is a thread like this necessary?

PC does get an occasional Pokhater join, but as long as they don't cause a fuss, we allow them to stay. When, however, they atsrt spamming and crap is when we bust them.

PokéCommunity Veteran Timbjerr

"We're not perfect. Sometimes our brains tell us one thing, while our emotions tell us another. And war... The more we try to avoid it, the worse it is when it comes to us."
Old June 29th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Castrainer

Okay ottis, I will add ya ^ ^
I dun think its necessary but Im surprised about it... Why a Pkmn hater would join a Pkmn Forum? O________o
Old June 29th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Timbjerr
Hero of the Blue Flame
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Most pokhaters wil join PC just to try and impress they're belief that "Pokmon is gay" on us....simple little idiots, those pokhaters are.

I'll keep this open, but if a few of said pokhaters come in here and flame, I will close it immediately.

PokéCommunity Veteran Timbjerr

"We're not perfect. Sometimes our brains tell us one thing, while our emotions tell us another. And war... The more we try to avoid it, the worse it is when it comes to us."
Old June 29th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Castrainer

Okay, so ^ ^
I think yar right... If they come here only to say "Pkmn Sucks!" "we" (I mean, they) should ban these members... But I hope that no one will do that...
Old June 29th, 2004, 09:22 AM
lil' jose
what ball do you like?

Send a message via AIM to lil' jose Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to lil' jose
YEah if anyone does that, oooooooooh I'll punch them real good! grr. J/K But I could see someone that dislikes/hates (hate's a strong word isn't it?) pokemon just join for the rps or something else.

visit my blog! now!
come to my boards!
I make them, myself!
I have three votes in the august motm thread vote now!
Old June 29th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Shana
bigmouth strikes again.

Send a message via AIM to Shana Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shana
I don't see why you would bother coming here if it's a Pokemon Community, but there are reasons you could come here, such as like lil' jose said, to RP, or they could discuss some other Anime and Mangas or Games.
In my arms you won't sleep safely.
And of lust we are re-born
on our passion's killing floor.
Old June 29th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Mudkip84
Gym Leader

Send a message via AIM to Mudkip84 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mudkip84
Or If thet Get those, those People in these forums!

Dgemu

tmbjr EDIT: no posting links to other forums, it is a wierd rule, but I have to enforce it...

Last edited by Timbjerr; June 29th, 2004 at 12:19 PM.
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Evil Togepi
Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Togepi
Just cos they hate Pokmon doesn't nesserily mean they can't post here or it's completly illogical to join, some might find this a nice place and only post in other forums that don't deal with the show, I often try and encourage that at my forum if I get a person there who hates Pokmon or Digimon and try and point out that they can post in other parts of my forum but most people just go there, cause a little fuss then leave ;;
Although I do have a sucessful one or two that hate one or both shows who interact with the other members wonderfully on the board...usually XD
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Frostweaver
Ancient + Prehistoric

Nature: Calm
the rule isn't weird... it only make sense for a forum to stop allowing other members to go to other forum (that's like Microsoft products have ads promoting Linux, if you get what I mean)

Some Pokemon haters join PC just to enjoy the other chat, other voting polls and the entire "other" section of PC, which is perfectly normal.
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

Perhaps having Pokemon haters on PC is a blessing of sorts. Considering the die-hard fans far outnumber the Haters out there, maybe some may be convinced that Pocket Monsters aren't all bad!

Or maybe I'm an idealist.......
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Castrainer

Yar right Mew13! ^ ^
Lets make'em all like Pkmn!
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Eliana
The |R a m p a g e|

Send a message via AIM to Eliana Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eliana
wHAT!? thats TERRIBLE! but *sigh* its just what they do....I'l do ehatever i can to stop hatred....... its horrible....

WE'RE TIRED OF LIES WE WANT THE TRUTH. [Turncoat]
[Sanity is not Statistical] --1984
No, I'm not back, I'm just laughing at the mediocrity of corrupted 'authority'. <3
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Mudkip84
Gym Leader

Send a message via AIM to Mudkip84 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mudkip84
uh..
eliana?
The Pics in your Sig aren`t showing..

Anyway!
We need to do SOMETHING
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Castrainer

Ots cuz I hate Pkmn Haters... They make me feel bad even that I know that every person have diferent likes...
Old June 29th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
I don't see anything wrong with it, people don't have to like every aspect of pokemon. I never really cared for the Anime, while the games just totally were the coolest things. Like frostweaver said, the Other Chat is pretty much where pokemon hater's can go and enjoy themselves, and even though this is a Pokemon Forum, we do have Other Anime Forums and such.

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old June 29th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Eliana
The |R a m p a g e|

Send a message via AIM to Eliana Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eliana
Well its good you know that Castie! Because they DO have a right to like their own likimgs,but they shouldnt join a forums they dont like.....

WE'RE TIRED OF LIES WE WANT THE TRUTH. [Turncoat]
[Sanity is not Statistical] --1984
No, I'm not back, I'm just laughing at the mediocrity of corrupted 'authority'. <3
Old July 6th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Ganon
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by eliana
Well its good you know that Castie! Because they DO have a right to like their own likimgs,but they shouldnt join a forums they dont like.....
maybe they don't post in the pokemon section and post somewhere else. If this was a mixed topics forum like mine there'd be no need for haters of something. But anyways they shouldn't be here.
Old July 7th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Pincushion
Pokémon Master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pincushion
I don't think Pokemon haters are going to come on to PC, whats the point, and even if they do its there loss really, wasteing there times on the net on a forum that is about SOMTHING THEY HATE.....[weridos]
I do not have enough time for PC anymore, it is a sorry affair but I haven't been active in a long time. I do not have many friends still here at PC but if you are one that is still please feel free to contact me via msn.
Old July 7th, 2004, 04:43 AM
Gr8person62.2
*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gr8person62.2
Because most people that like pokemon also hapen to like other things of that nature (Eg, VideoGames, anime) some people who don't necisarily like pokemon might still come here to talk about those particular things.
^Sorry if this was said before, I only read some of teh posts in the thread
Then theres the low life losers who have nothing to do but waste their lives, and get their kicks out of life by thinking they insulted children, when in fact we just laugh at how low these people can go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbjr
When, however, they atsrt spamming and crap is when we bust them.
Had to be said, but, atsrt = start?... some typo :D
Meh~ I've really found so much better things to do than PC. It's not that I left, I just have better things to do right now and also for the next 8 or so months. I havn't "left" left.. just "kinda" left. I may post once or twice...
Old July 10th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Jirachi

Originally Posted by eliana
wHAT!? thats TERRIBLE! but *sigh* its just what they do....I'l do ehatever i can to stop hatred....... its horrible....
You want to stop hatred? I hate Pokemon haters, stop me!

I also hate Invader Zim, Pokemon haters, Bob the Builder, Pokemon haters,
Pikachu, Pokemon haters, spammers, and Pokemon haters!
Old July 11th, 2004, 03:24 AM
The Vince Knight
Lyndis is pwnage! :D

Send a message via AIM to The Vince Knight Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Vince Knight
Once there was a pokehater... here in PC. I forgot his name.. But he was banned. Because he said he hated pokemon.
There could be a pokemon Hater disguised as a poke Lover.
I really love pokemon. It's so fun and the anime is funny. No people should hate pokemon.... If there is a hater here.... then the Admin's should ban em.

...oh dear!

Spoiler:
My brother abuses me. Don't tell him ANYTHING.
Old July 11th, 2004, 03:37 AM
The Pokemaster
General Grievous = badass

Poke-hates hate because of jealousy, they dont understand the fine tactics, brains and strategy that goes into each and every battle, they dismiss it as simple, when in fact they would take forever to figure it out, I pity those who judge it so quickly, they will never know just how wonderful the noble creatures known as Pokemon are.
Old July 22nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
baby_dragonite
.hacker

People say pokemon is satanic and evil And so are pokemon lovers.(that hurt my feelings )

Some say that pokemon is:Animal cruelty(WHAT!?)violent,waste of money,stupid,and gay.

I disagree with all of those.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links