The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:30 PM
chiappettaj

Advertise here
I have a story and ideas set to make a good(in my opinion) hack rom of fire red. Need help on the actual creating the game though. Please message me if you can work the hacks well and i hope that we can work to make this game
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
AnimeNinja621

Okay, so this is a remake of my prev. idea, and I'm working on this w/ a friend, but any help
AS IN ANY HELP
will be thankfully accepted, because we're still new to the hacking, scripting, mapping, and pretty much everything. XD

Pokemon Amethyst Version (name pending)
Welcome to a brand new world of Pokemon! You'll start off the quaint little Sigma Town in the
Pandora region, where Professor Evergreen, the lead expert on all things Pokemon, has come for a visit. Being good friends with your mother, she comes to visit you, and brings you along to her house, which is being raided by Team Epsilon grunts when she arrives. To help you battle the grunts, Prof. Evergreen gives you a Pokemon (Shroomish-->Breloom, Houndour-->Houndoom, or Staryu-->Starmie). After saving her, Evergreen gives you the Pokemon and asks you to help out with the finishing of the Pokedex for the Pandora region.
You'll progress through the Pandora region, battling the cliche gyms of Flying, Fire, Grass, Dark, Poison, Ice, Fighting, and Ground, while discovering the sinister plots of Team Epsilon along the way. As you make your way deeper into the web, you'll discovered heartwarming back-stories of the gym leaders, or their intertwined past with Team Epsilon. You'll also occasionally meet Amy, a spirited young girl who battles you often, and Blue, an old veteran of Pokemon but has decided to start anew in Pandora. Not only that, but you'll also meet a mysterious man who refers to himself as nothing but Alpha.
The plot comes to a climax in the Church of Mu, where Team Epsilon has summoned Mewtwo, a killing machine bent on exacting revenge on humans. After easily defeating the Team Epsilon grunts, it charges you in a wave of fury. Defeat it, capture it, and take it on your adventure!
You continue your path past Victory Road into the Elite Four. After painstakingly working your way through, you find the Champion to be none other than Amy!
After defeating Amy and claiming your spot as Pandora champion, the place is suddenly bombed and you are whisked away in a dark room, where standing in the middle is Alpha and seemingly-possessed versions of key figures in the game (Gym Leaders, Prof. Evergreen, etc.).
The versions attack you, and at the end, Alpha charges you, revealing his true form:
HAHAHA
NO
MY PLOT
WHEN I FINISH U GET TO KNOW
MWEHEHEHEHEHEHE
But seriously, if you find this interesting and want to help, and please do think about helping, PM me.

Thanks for everything and for reading! Hope ya like it, ne?
Old June 19th, 2013, 11:53 PM
markosharko98
The name is enough..

Nature: Gentle
Here isthe story:
You start of on a railway station where u and your family are boarding to go to your new house in Pallet town, as the train passes through the tunnel the train starts shaking your dad goes to check but suddenly he comes flying out of the door and crashes through a seat your,sudenly out of smoke comes out "hybrid" a pokemon whicch is a mixture of many pokemons(like transformers combine).As trains comes on a bridge you see helicopters surrounding it, suddenly a trainer comes and starts commanding 'hybrid",but he is none other than your brother who started his journey 5 years ago,mother asks what he is doing but he doesn't responds and challenges your mother to a battle. after a long fought battle your mother lost and you hear screams of people omg bridge collapsed and train is falling into a river you try to stop your brothers but he knocks you out cold.
After 28 hrs of the accident,
You wake up in a room and see ash ketchum you ask what is he is doing in your room, he
tells that you are in his room then you remember what happened and ask him where are your parents,and in a sad tone he gives you the bad news , you break down into tears.
Prof. oak comes and takes you to his lab where he gives you a pokemon which he says was given by your parents when they spoke their last words.(Its a growlithe)then you set off a journey to avenge your parents.(Also to win Badges and kanto league but not elite 4 one but the one which is shown in anime)
NOTEls do consider it ,THEN i can give the set of events for each city you will surely like them.MARKOSHARKO98
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:19 PM
alexabrell
pokemon trainer

Nature: Quiet
this is just an idea i thought up. you start out with an eevee and the prof. gives you the choice of 3 stones fire water and grass (changing how leafeon evolves). i was also thinking of branched evolution, meaning a base eeveelution(ex: umbreon) could have two different evolutions.
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Zubzy

I want to start working on a Pokemon ROM hack, and if you'd like to help, email me at [email protected]. Basically, the story is as such: Professor Oak has been shot and killed by Giovanni, and you, a deputy police officer in Vermillion City, have been hired to assist a team of Pokemon Rangers in their quest to arrest Giovanni and bring him and his entire organization to justice, once and for all. There you meet Carlos, a Ranger in training, who is also a Pokemon Trainer as well. Without warning, while your group rests in a Pokemon Center, the Center is attacked by Team Rocket, and the leader of the group of Rangers is found dead, the rest, except for Carlos, are missing. (This hack is very mature and contains adult dramatic themes. So if you are on the younger side, you might not understand the plot and its significance as well.) After this, Carlos runs off. You find him a while later, beaten up, and he denounces the Pokemon Ranger's Association (yes, they've unionized) and vows to become a Pokemon Master to avenge their leader's death. Meanwhile, you've started to grow emotionally attached to the mission as well. How would you feel if something like that happened to someone you knew? Well, I guess you'll have to find out... (I have literally 24 pages written, detailing the plot, but I have absolutely no ROM Hacking skills, so I NEED TONNES OF HELP!)

Thank you all very much for reading this!
Old June 27th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Zubzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zubzy View Post
I want to start working on a Pokemon ROM hack, and if you'd like to help, email me at [email protected]. Basically, the story is as such: Professor Oak has been shot and killed by Giovanni, and you, a deputy police officer in Vermillion City, have been hired to assist a team of Pokemon Rangers in their quest to arrest Giovanni and bring him and his entire organization to justice, once and for all. There you meet Carlos, a Ranger in training, who is also a Pokemon Trainer as well. Without warning, while your group rests in a Pokemon Center, the Center is attacked by Team Rocket, and the leader of the group of Rangers is found dead, the rest, except for Carlos, are missing. (This hack is very mature and contains adult dramatic themes. So if you are on the younger side, you might not understand the plot and its significance as well.) After this, Carlos runs off. You find him a while later, beaten up, and he denounces the Pokemon Ranger's Association (yes, they've unionized) and vows to become a Pokemon Master to avenge their leader's death. Meanwhile, you've started to grow emotionally attached to the mission as well. How would you feel if something like that happened to someone you knew? Well, I guess you'll have to find out... (I have literally 24 pages written, detailing the plot, but I have absolutely no ROM Hacking skills, so I NEED TONNES OF HELP!)

Thank you all very much for reading this!
EDIT! I have drawn up some concept art as well.
Old June 29th, 2013, 04:10 AM
ALXE1UP

Nature: Quirky
Firered Hack Pokemon : Guardian of Worlds

Hey everyone i recently started learning to hack and wanted to start working on one of my own being inspired by all the awesome ones out there and just wondered what people thought of what i've got so far

The game starts with the main character being a nobody in their own time picked on by their peers at school and just unhappy with how things are, they would like nothing more to just escape from it all and move to a place where they could build it up from the start again become someone that people would want to be and be respected by the world around them. One day after a particularly bad day at school during a dream they are visited by arceus who tells the character they are destined for greatness and needed to save both their worlds the character is confused by this and just calls it a dream that they are a nobody and cannot help anyone arceus and the character continue to argue over the characters destiny eventually arceus lets out a flash of white light and the character wakes up in their bed brushing it off as a dream but deep down has a feeling something is different.

The game will start in the players own world without pokemon but after the events with arceus they will find that they are now in the pokemon world. Throughout the game the player will get messages/tests from arceus in the form of gym leaders and a rival in order for arceus to be sure the player is continuing to grow in strength as well as treating their pokemon with care. The elite 4 will become effectively the regions best leaders who have been chosen by arceus in the past but eventually failed at their final tests. The trainer will be arceus' last hope to save both realms after the elite four failing their final tests and thus arceus' having to intervene using its own power to save the worlds but each time this has drained a substantial amount of power from arceus who senses that the next time they won't be able to intervene which is why the trainer will need to be the best. The game will also feature its own Team Supernova who will be trying to bring on the end of the worlds.

The game will have its own new region, gym leaders, elite four, rival, some new pokemon and many legendaries. I'm also planning this is span at least 3 hacks. any input would be appreciated! :D

This rom will be running on firered (at least the first one will)

as a last little note i just wanted to ask if anyone knew how i would find out if a name is taken for a hack as i can't imagine it would be very realistic to look through the entire list of progressing and completed hacks so i didn't know if there was a list I was thinking of calling it Pokemon : Guardian of Worlds (I have checked all the progressing and completed hacks and nothing is called it so i claim it :3)

Last edited by ALXE1UP; June 29th, 2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: missed out some details
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:13 PM
Mramazing221

I'm new to hacking so i need help with a story line. I do have a basic starting point.

Basically you start out in a town called Sitagon town in the Gelles Region. When you start out you are a 10 year old boy with no parents. You went to a abandon house (which is the house you start in). Unlike most pokemon games you start with a pokemon and don't get to choose. (I'm thinking of starting the character with an eevee so you can evolve it into one of its evolve forms.)

That is all i got for the story line. I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you give me.

Also the hack i am making is going to be a complete remake of emerald, with new maps, characters, maybe some new pokemon and new badges.
Old July 4th, 2013, 01:50 AM
ALXE1UP

I can't really think how to expand on that start to be honest but some questions i do have like why did you go to a abandoned house? What style of story would you like? Where are your parents?

like you could have the character search for their parents and the after hearing a rumour that they were kidnaped or something or still alive and the character went to the abandoned house to look for clues as to where they could be as that was their last known location then the character goes on a journey searching for them finding clues all over the place
Old July 4th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Mramazing221

First off, thank you for some suggestions. The abandoned house is where the character took up refuge after his parents disappeared. As for the style of story i was thinking something different then normal games. Kinda what it would be like to be an unofficial trainer, where you don't get a trainer card or pokedex, i do have an idea to replace the pokedex with something like a sketch book to record data on pokemon you've seen or caught. I didn't actually have a plan for the parents but the idea of the character searching for them is a great idea.

Again thanks for the suggestions and feedback.
Old July 4th, 2013, 11:20 AM
ALXE1UP

Sounds really interesting i would love to play it when its ready like being a unofficial trainer sounds cool also its no problem i like making stories i have like im working on my own hack and have like 3 hacks worth of story plus another completely separate story :D
Old July 4th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
I've been thinking about this for a while, and have already created all sorts of sprites and art for the game.

Quote:
Silver is back with a diabolical new scheme! After training throughout the Pokemon world for a few years, Silver has created his own criminal organization, ʁocket, with the help of a few ex-members of Team Rocket who are no longer loyal to Giovanni. Bringing his plans of senseless destruction and cruelty to fruition, it is up to the newly formed Pokemon Protection Taskforce to stop him! Join the protagonists of each Generation, who are now Champions, as they come together to stragetically put down ʁocket's worldwide forces of evil! Can they stop Silver's genetically and mystically improved Pokemon, such as Mewtwo-R and Red Gengar?

And who is this mysterious group plotting in the background? The combined remnants of Teams Aqua, Magma, and Galactic!? Who leads this superteam...and what do they plan to do in the middle of this conflict?
It's fun to think about at least. I'd have the game's story be pretty epic, with many chapters. The gameplay would shift from each Region to each Champion/Taskforce Commander, such as Red/Blue/Yellow in Kanto, Gold/Crystal in Johto, etc. I've got a lot of ideas, especially with the Team Remnants story arch.

Last edited by Powerserge; July 4th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old July 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM
BlackFox8389

Hello!

Outside of the fact that I'm new to the whole... game making stuff, I thought I had an idea that might make a good story line.

Pokemon Prism:
Professor Oak has become too old to continue his job as a pokemon professor, and upon his death bed, he asks the player (who was his assistant) to take over for him as a professor. The other professors, despite holding him in high regard, are questioning his decision. The trainers who have helped him with his pokedex along the years also don't feel the player is worthy of the position. Thus, the player is given the last pokedex from professor oak himself and ventures off across every region to prove to the pokemon world that he/she was chosen for a reason. There will be many obstacles along the journey, including the return of Giovanni and Team Rocket who have absorbed the remains of abolished criminal organizations! It will take the combined efforts of all pokedex wielding trainers and professors to save the pokemon world from the diabolical threats of the New Team Rocket.

I'm not sure how I will fit the legendary pokemon into this, possibly the player saving them from being used by Giovanni himself... but tell me what you think, honest opinions are welcomed. :3
Old July 24th, 2013, 06:17 PM
DragonMaster21
King of all Dragons

Nature: Brave
Hello, i'm brand new to this site. I'm going to admit i know nothing about making a rom hack and more or less looking for people to make it for me and use me as a person to help come up with a storyline for a game. I have a great idea but only for basic parts of the game. Since i don't know anything about making a rom hack, i don;t know if these things are possible or not.

Pokemon Dragon's Flame (Name pending)

You start off in your room as you would any other pokemon game, you then go downstairs and your father approaches you and tell you that you have a challenger. You are the gym leader of the first badge gym, the city you live in the the second city in the region (this region's viridian city?). Your gym specializes in dragon types. As a gym leader, you have 3 pokemon all at level 10. A Deino, a bagon and a dratini. You then make your way to the gym and walk to where the gym leader stands and the challenger comes in, you then battle and you end up losing to him. You then give him his badge and he ends up saying he's going back to the first town (name pending) to see his mother before he leaves. After the battle you end up back at your house and tired of losing, decide to become stronger and go out on a journey to become the best dragon trainer (pokemon trainer) ever. Your father then says he will take over the gym for you and lets you pick one of the 3 dragons you had to take with you. He then says to come back to the gym when you've got 7 badges (yes you will be facing your father for the final badge). Your first step is to go to the first town and see the professor. While going there you run into the proffessor and he is in trouble, an evil team member is trying to steal his pokemon. So after you battle him and win, he then reveals he's apart of Team Rapture and runs off. The professor then takes you back to his lab and gives you a pokedex and 5 poke balls.

That's basically the beginning, I want to include every pokemon into this game and make it so your starter and it's evolutions are the only ones in the game but you would be able to get the other 2 starters in the game through special events (If you choose Deino then no other trainer would have a deino, zweilous or hydreigon but you would be able to catch dratini and bagon in the game and vice versa).

I want to include secret bases in this game for you and your rivals, your rivals would also appear in your secret base from time to time to battle or give you items. Also you would be able to fly directly to your secret base.

I want to include pokemon contests in it so you can win ribbons like badges (like the anime).

I want to include battle tournaments in some of the towns in which you could win trophies (secret base furniture) and special items that you can't get anywhere else.

I want to include day and night animations and maybe the days of the week in which tourniments would be based off of.

I want to make multiple rivals in the game, the challenger in the beginning is one and i want one more collecting badges and 1 for contest ribbons.

For the end i want to make the pokemon league an actual tournament like in the anime and make the elite 4 into the champions league in which you fight all of the regions champions (Alder, Cynthia, Steven and gary) All having their own special champion battle music from their games. The champion in this game is a secret but i have a good idea for that.

If anyone is interested in helping make this a possibility please let me know and any feedback would be great.
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Dantastic

I have no idea how to go about actually making hacks, but what I do have is an idea for a story...

POKEMON KANTO CHRONICLES

I guess this would have to be a Fire Red/Leaf Green hack then...

Set 40 years after the orignal games, you play as a young child (boy or girl) from Pallet Town who, inspired by the legend of Ash Ketchum, sets out on a quest to surpass Ash's legacy. On their quest, they will see how Kanto has changed over the last four decades, with some cities suffering a decline in fortunes, others expanding and new cities popping up across the region.

The most notable area of growth is Pallet Town itself, which, now under the name Pallet City, has the eighth and final Pokemon League gym in Kanto, run by Gary Oak's son, [name yet to be decided], the greatest trainer from Pallet Town since Ash himself. Also in Pallet City is the Oak Institute for Pokemon Research, the world's finest pokemon research facility, run by both of Professor Oak's children.

As well as witnessing the changing landscape of Kanto, the player will stumble across pokemon from around the globe, thanks to an influx of visitors keen to see where the world reknowned trainer Ash Ketchum grew up. The player will also meet a wide range of characters on their journey, including the representatives of Team Phoenix, an undergound group created from the remnants of Team Rocket, and one young boy with a surprising bloodline...

Intended Features

- New towns, cities, routes etc.

- Pokemon from across all generations (at the very least all the first 251 plus all starters & legendaries after that, but more if possible), with all pokemon able to be owned in game without trades etc.

- Extra areas & buildings where high level trainers (and even gym leaders) come to battle

- A revamped Pokemon League format (knockout tournament -> Elite 4 -> Kanto Grand Champion)

- A Champions Challenge room at Indigo Plateau where trainers come to challenge the Grand Champion, and where the Kanto Grand Champion can face Grand Champions from other regions)

- Probably loads other stuff I haven't thought of yet, since this idea has only really started developing in the last couple of weeks, if that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, that's what I've got at the minute. Sound good to anybody?
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:34 PM
AceTheHanyou

I wish I actually knew how to create a rom hack or had a team to do it for me.

New idea- Pokemon Tan (Game mascot Eevee)

Character's story begins in (player)'s hometown of KembaTown which is in the Xenia Region. Like Pokemon Yellow you'll wake up late, therefore Professor. Craig White has no more starter pokemon, your 2 rivals have both chosen a Nidoran (male/female). And the 3rd pokemon Beldum was stolen by 3rd shady rival (similar toG/S/C). So you head home disappointed, when out of the blue, an wild Eevee crashes through your kitchen window.

The game takes place 50 years after the Unova Region. As the story progress you find out that this region only has a limited number of badges being (2). So there's a mini tournament before every Gym Leader to determine who will be the challenger. After successfully collecting the 2nd badge. An old man (Ash Ketchum) will fly to you on a Charizard with a suitcase, in the case are stones (Thunder, Fire, Water, Grass, Sun, Moon, and a Ice) you can only choose one to evolve your Eevee, if you choose too.

After successfully obtaining all 8 Xenia Region badges, you have to face the elite four. After defeating the elite four you face your 3 rivals (automatically heals your pokemon before 1st rival battle). You're now the champ.

Onto the Champion of Champions battle. You will be put in a tournament against other region's champion. To become the champion of champions!

Xenia Region will host 215 pokemon, the rest will be divided into 3 other regions. So you wont be able to catch every pokemon without first defeating every region's champion...

Please add on or change things (even the title name). Suggestions and opinions are needed and welcome. and if youre a hack developer or a hack team member please pick up this idea if you see potential. Thanks
Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Darkrai666
ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai

Nature: Lax
Okay so I basically have this idea for my New FR Hack called pokemon slender Here it is
you were born and raised in lavender city from birth but when you were 5 your parents were killed In a car crash and you were raised in a orphanage One day proffesor oak comes to town to give away pokemon naturally you want one but looking in the mirror you find out that you are slender but you go anyway and find out no pokemon are left but proffesor oak gives you a gastly which evolves by friendship

I know that it is a little cheesy but i like the idea being a pokemon master as slenderman

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:58 AM
Iriku Atushi

Hey guys i have this idea for a great Leaf Green Hack but i need a team since im not that good at scripting or every thing. Anyway , here is the story.

15 years after the events of Pokemon Red/Blue , a boy(or girl) , moves recently from an unspecified region to Kanto only with his/her mom. The dad is still at the region. You wake up in your room (like always) and go downstairs. Your mom calls you and says that your dad has sent you a pokemon (Not yet decided which). So you go meet prof. Oak , and the story continues like normal. After you defeat the first Gym you go outside to realize that something is wrong. There's fire everywhere , and these are the doings of Team Emperus made from remaining members of Team Rocket , Aqua , Magma and Galactic. Their leader , a shadowy figure named D , has taken control of the great groudon....

And i'll leave it up to there , if you find it interesting and want to use me as a story writer i'll be more than glad c:
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:19 PM
BourbonWhiskey
Pokemon Stained Memories

Nature: Calm
Hack Name: Pokemon Stained Memories
(A Fire Red Version Hack)

My synopsis of the Fire Red Hack:

The renowned member of Team Rocket, Alexander Black, (Also known as Black Flame) is the Boss' best bet in all the missions other Team Rocket members cannot handle. He is the Adam's favorite. (Giovanni's son, Adam, now rules Team Rocket, years after his death) He is considered to be stronger than any other members and possibly evenly matched with the Executives Giovanni has handpicked in his time. He is famous among everyone in the Team and considered to be a great threat among them. Alexander is serious in his work and does every mission bestowed upon him without hesitation for he has great confidence with his Pokemon. He is famous for his powerful main Pokemon, Arcanine. His teammate, Felix, is the only person Alexander truly trusts. He controls a Feraligatr as his main. The two have been close friends ever since they started training as a grunt. They built a friendship solid as rock that their Pokemon fight as one on the battlefield.

The evil inside Alexander starts to grow weak when he witnessed Adam dismissing one of his grunts because of a failed mission. Adam confiscated the grunt's Pokemon and cast him into the cold and unforgiving sea. The grunt adores Alexander very much but Alexander was helpless when Adam punished the grunt. He did not rebuked his Boss because he could not. He simply could not.

*2nd Part of the introduction will be sent to those who are interested to join me in making this hack. I posted in the Help Recruitment Thread and you will see what and who I need there. I simply have this story in my mind.

FOR TRADE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing

3DS Friend Code: 5215-0717-7839
3655 3173 6505 - Pokemon White 2 Friend Code MAIN GAME
2323 8675 3566 - Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code[/sig-reason]

Last edited by BourbonWhiskey; August 4th, 2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:18 AM
chickenwingLN

Send a message via Skype™ to chickenwingLN
my idea of a hack pm for more details and help will be appreciated with the hack cause im a noob

Pokemon Strike of the Past
Team rocket unable to conquer kanto made there way to hoenn little did they know about team aqua and magma who were trying to conquer hoenn for years. Team magma and aqua immediately attacked team rocket a war broke out and hoenn got destroyed. The last remaining grunts got together and formed team saber. Team Saber ruled over destroyed hoenn and were trying to capture every legendairy of hoenn. You live in littleroot town one of the last safe points in hoenn you as a normal boy/girl you just had birthday and proffesor edge offered you a pokemon but
SABER AMBUUUUUSSSHHHH
as your hometown got destroyed a mysteriouspokemon rose from the ashes and this will be your starter as you uncover all the lies and betrays of the past...

I can't do this because im not skillful enough to do this but I hope someone or more will help me do it.
Old August 10th, 2013, 03:25 AM
TheEXeS0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenwingLN View Post
my idea of a hack pm for more details and help will be appreciated with the hack cause im a noob

Pokemon Strike of the Past
Team rocket unable to conquer kanto made there way to hoenn little did they know about team aqua and magma who were trying to conquer hoenn for years. Team magma and aqua immediately attacked team rocket a war broke out and hoenn got destroyed. The last remaining grunts got together and formed team saber. Team Saber ruled over destroyed hoenn and were trying to capture every legendairy of hoenn. You live in littleroot town one of the last safe points in hoenn you as a normal boy/girl you just had birthday and proffesor edge offered you a pokemon but
SABER AMBUUUUUSSSHHHH
as your hometown got destroyed a mysteriouspokemon rose from the ashes and this will be your starter as you uncover all the lies and betrays of the past...

I can't do this because im not skillful enough to do this but I hope someone or more will help me do it.
Wow, this story is nice!
I wish i were good at ROM hacking so i could help you with it :D
Old August 10th, 2013, 09:30 AM
chickenwingLN

Send a message via Skype™ to chickenwingLN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEXeS0r View Post
Wow, this story is nice!
I wish i were good at ROM hacking so i could help you with it :D
Im learning to rom hack and I think I scripting is what I'm the best at
I need a very good mapper for this so yeah I hope other people will like this idea too
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:00 AM
LightningrodRhydon

I don't know if this is already done before but i thought of making a pokemon rom hack that would explain everything that happened before Red and Blue.
It would be a pokemon fire red hack titled: Pokemon Origins, starring a young Professor Oak and Agatha.
I think this has great potential because you can get verry creative with the story, for instance you can explain about the war that Lutenant Surge fought in.
I just recently started to learn about rom hacking, but i would be stoked to make a game like this.
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:33 PM
PokemonMaster_j

Just had an idea for a hack, I don't have any time to make one right now so might as well give it away right?

The play starts on cinnabar island (Cinnabar will be the home town in this hack), only, the the town is on fire. You go into the lab but see no professor, the grab his three starter Pokemon and get out of the lab. The lab collapses after. You go to the left side (The opposite of were you would preform the mew glitch in red) and see a grunt hope on the back of a speed boat and get away. The play would click on the water and start swimming in their direction. after a while he finds a plank of wood the play would get on and take a nap (the healing music would play) after the play awakens the play would be on a new region. The Righen region (RI-En) The player then meets the professor of it. Professor Wonderboom. (Found it a better tree related name then Professor Fig ) The Professor had no clue there was any other region, an ether did anyone else on the new region, the society is far less advanced so the "Nurse Joy's" have a cot instead on the normal heal machines. You still have all your starters so you get to have all three starters to begin with, and the pokeball you brought over has been copied by the professor and shops are selling them (The professor basically took your pokeball and put it on the mart without cutting you any profit). All the buildings are less advanced the gym leaders are brand new and the potions are juices and water. You have created trainers and gyms on this island. After being jumped bye thugs though, you are in a coma for 6 years and have to battle your way to the top of your own system, and face the new evil threat, the same ones that burnt you home town to the ground. Team Hurricane.

Thats the idea. PLEASE some one take this project up, and don't forget to give credit

Old August 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
PokemonMaster_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarstaal View Post
I don't know if this is already done before but i thought of making a pokemon rom hack that would explain everything that happened before Red and Blue.
It would be a pokemon fire red hack titled: Pokemon Origins, starring a young Professor Oak and Agatha.
I think this has great potential because you can get verry creative with the story, for instance you can explain about the war that Lutenant Surge fought in.
I just recently started to learn about rom hacking, but i would be stoked to make a game like this.
This has been done already. :/ sorry

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here