The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 18th, 2013, 06:05 PM
AceTheHanyou

Ok. I can't create a hack to save my life. However, I can write a bada** storyline. So are any of these storylines posted got picked up and created into a hack. If you're interested in Helping me create this hack. Email me [email protected], we'll form a team...

Pokemon LostGold
FireRed Hack

BackStory: Your dad was the greatest Pokemon trainer in the World and your mother was Second. After they had you, your Mom left your Dad because he was too consumed with Pokemon. Your mother went off and created a new organization Team Sky. Team Sky's goal was to create the ultimate trainer in order to defeat your Father and take over the World. However, both your Mother and Father were murdered by this Mysterious guy named Shade. Shade then took your father's pokemon and became the leader of Team Sky, whose purpose is to now capture all Legendaries and take over the World. MWahahahaha!

Story: 16 yrs later...You wake up in an orphanage ran by Nurse Joy of your hometown and Professor Brock. Today happens to be your birthday and you just turn 17. Technically you can't leave the orphanage unless your 18. But Professor Brock see this extraordinary potential in your eyes. He decides to tell you the story of his best friend (your dad) upon hearing the whole story, you decide to set out and start your journey. Professor Brock offers you a starter pokemon. As soon as you receive a starter he then gives you a nearly hatched Pokemon Egg. (Growlithe, Horsea Egg), (Shinx, Budew Egg), (Eevee, Raltz Egg).

This is only the beginning, hopefully, I can find some partners and we can make this happen!
Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward
Old August 25th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Skyzor91
Skyzor the Scizor

Nature: Timid
Pokémon: Burning Gotham
(May not be final name, open to suggestions.)

ROM: Fire Red (mainly for simplicity)
You are... BATMAN!!!
Yep, you are playing as The Dark Knight in Pokémon...
The female character you play as is... Batgirl.

Gotham is in grave danger from the likes of many of Batman’s famous foes...
Your Pokémon consist of Zubat and Houndour who were left in your mansion by your father before the night your parents were murdered in front of you that fateful night. You don't seek revenge for the loss of your parents but you will do what is right for Gotham, the area you aim to protect from the Joker and those who have decided to assist him in taking over Gotham.

Spoiler:
The Joker is your rival and Alfred being Prof. Oak who will be in the Batcave. The Joker also has selected members of his own Elite 4... these are Ra’s Al Ghul, Two-Face, The Penguin and Bane. Not only this but to get to them, you have to defeat Eight Villains first. Mister Freeze, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, The Riddler, The Black Mask, Victor Zsasz, Harley Quinn and Catwoman.
Harley being the Giovanni of Fire Red... Makes sense because of Wayne Tower being Silph Co. and all.
Dick Grayson (Robin) replaces the sister of Gary Oak in Fire Red... thus to be somewhat accurate in that it puts you in one area where you as Bruce Wayne resides. So Dick Grayson isn’t in your Mansion.

Spoiler:
Zubat, Golbat and Crobat are now Dark/Flying and will now learn Dark Moves and Poison moves will be removed.

I’ll not say too much more as this is just an idea for now. I could really use ideas of others and especially their expertise in the hacking area if this idea is to develop which would be cool.

- Gotham Area (Majority of map is streets and alleys but will try to include stuff like a Gotham Park and other such thing to add variety.
- Different overworld and front sprites of All Trainers (Trainers you fight are all minor villains.)
- Different Scripting/Text (of course)
- New Events such as being given Houndour and Zubat after you have spoken to Alfred in the Batcave which is below Wayne Mansion.
- Not as much grassy areas or cave-like areas... since the majority of Gotham City is a City. (Pretty darn obvious...)
- All occurs during the Night, no real daylight...

Last edited by Skyzor91; August 26th, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old August 30th, 2013, 06:03 AM
OhCookieYT

Nature: Calm
*NOTE: ANYONE CAN USE THIS STORY LINE AS LONG AS I GET CREDIT!*

Name: Pokémon Supremacy (May change)
Hack of: FireRed OR Emerald

I would love this to become a hack! I would do it myself but I can't hack.

Continental drift brought together the five Pokémon regions (soon to be six) to create five islands, and the five most Evil Masterminds: Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetis, came along with it. They teamed up to create a huge Criminal Organisation and ruled the islands, designating one to each team. They demanded taxes, stopped people using Pokémon and stopped the production of Pokéballs. Their main Headquarters is positioned on 'K-Island'. Where you live...

You wake up in your house in Saffron City and your Mother gives you money to pay the tax man. You go to the Tax Office and give the man the money. He counts it and realises it is not enough. You beg for more time to get more money. However, he kicks you and your Mother out of your house, and on to the streets. You swear revenge on them!

While wandering around Saffron, you notice a strange item on the floor. You pick it up to see thet its a Pokéball with a Pokémon in it. You summon it to find out it's a BELDUM. Two Grunts notice you have a Pokémon and battle you. You win (hopefully) and notice an Old Man standing watching: Prof. OAK. He congratulates you on your victory and gives you a Pokédex and a device that can make Pokéballs using berries.

From here you start your journey across the five islands of: K Island, J Island, H Island, S Island and U Island in search of the Eight Gym Leaders on each one. Your rivals are the heroes/heroines of the original games who you will fight on the islands. After defeating every island, you will take on the Criminal Organisation who act like the Elite Four nad are the Teams' Leaders: Giovanni, Archie + Maxie, Cyrus + Ghetis. But who is the the big Boss/Champion?
Spoiler:
ASH (May change)

Can you win and become the ultimate Pokémon Master?

K Island - Mixed and Finale
J Island - Team Rocket
H Island - Team Magma/Aqua
S Island - Team Galactic
U Island - Team Plasma
Old September 12th, 2013, 06:56 AM
LightningrodRhydon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMaster_j View Post
This has been done already. :/ sorry
Could you please tell me what the name of the ROM is then? I would love to play it and see how it worked out!
Old September 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM
CoolTrainer_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivarstaal View Post
Could you please tell me what the name of the ROM is then? I would love to play it and see how it worked out!
Thought you said durring instead of befor, your idea IS awesome sorry lol Dx
Old September 14th, 2013, 11:47 AM
CoolTrainer_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCookieYT View Post

Continental drift brought together the five Pokémon regions (soon to be six) to create five islands, and the five most Evil Masterminds: Giovanni, Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, Ghetis, came along with it. They teamed up to create a huge Criminal Organisation and ruled the islands, designating one to each team. They demanded taxes, stopped people using Pokémon and stopped the production of Pokéballs. Their main Headquarters is positioned on 'K-Island'. Where you live...

You wake up in your house in Saffron City and your Mother gives you money to pay the tax man. You go to the Tax Office and give the man the money. He counts it and realises it is not enough. You beg for more time to get more money. However, he kicks you and your Mother out of your house, and on to the streets. You swear revenge on them!

While wandering around Saffron, you notice a strange item on the floor. You pick it up to see thet its a Pokéball with a Pokémon in it. You summon it to find out it's a BELDUM. Two Grunts notice you have a Pokémon and battle you. You win (hopefully) and notice an Old Man standing watching: Prof. OAK. He congratulates you on your victory and gives you a Pokédex and a device that can make Pokéballs using berries.

From here you start your journey across the five islands of: K Island, J Island, H Island, S Island and U Island in search of the Eight Gym Leaders on each one. Your rivals are the heroes/heroines of the original games who you will fight on the islands. After defeating every island, you will take on the Criminal Organisation who act like the Elite Four nad are the Teams' Leaders: Giovanni, Archie + Maxie, Cyrus + Ghetis. But who is the the big Boss/Champion?
Spoiler:
ASH (May change)

J Island - Team Rocket
S Island - Team Galactic
U Island - Team Plasma
God dang thats nice idea.... man so good DX
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:20 PM
kiwisarereallcool

Hey, I have an idea for a pokemon hack, but I have no experience with actually hacking pokemon roms. Here's my idea:

Hack of FireRed

The hack will be loosely based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, in specific from the point on that Frodo is captured and imprisoned in Cirith Ungol. The hack would begin with an orc, most likely a captain, telling Frodo that the ring has been taken from him so that Sauron could regain his physical form. The opening cutscene would end, showing two orcs fighting over Frodo's mithril coat. A fight ensues, and all of the orcs in the fortress slaughter each other, but the one with the ring escapes. Frodo, still weak from his recent poisoning from Shelob, slowly descends to the bottom of the fortress, and finds three creatures (Pokemon) in cages. They would all somehow escape their confinement and one of them would somehow be attracted to you, seeing that you were different from the orcs, and would become your partner. Sam may or may not be involved with the storyline, I am not sure how it would work (like I said, I really have no experience in hacking). Once you left the tower, you would enter Mordor, now unburdened without the One Ring, and decide that it was your duty to try to regain it. Along the way, patches of grasses would provide the ability to capture the pokemon (without pokeballs) and level your pokemon up. Along the way you would face many different orcs (trainers) and scattered along a overworld matching Mordor you would face eight Ringwraiths (excluding the witchking). They will be accompanied by several orcs which would serve as the "gym trainers." Fresh water sources would serve as healing spots. Eventually, you would reach Barad-dur, and it is at this point that on top of the tower Sauron revives himself. Frodo battles his way through the orcs of Barad-dur (“Victory Road”) and once he reaches a certain point, the pokemon would be healed. Then Frodo would have to battle the four “elite four” trainers, consisting of the Witch-King, Saruman, and two other powerful figures which I do not know yet. Once you defeated these “trainers,” you would ascend to the top of the tower, where you would confront Sauron and ultimately defeat him in the final “champion battle.” After defeating him you would take the ring and journey to Mt. Doom, where it would be destroyed, and perhaps after another cutscene, the game would officially end.
So, what do you guys think? I am open to all suggestions to help make my hack a reality.
Old October 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM
evasivemaneuver

I had written a post explaining my desire to team up with someone who has the hacking skills to help me bring some of my ideas for a pokemon game to life, but it was deleted I guess. Regardless, I'm open to creating a novel and intricate storyline for a hack (a la snakewood, although not with zombies). Message me for details since I don't feel like writing everything out here and now.
Old October 13th, 2013, 10:06 PM
joeschma

new to forums dont know if im posting here in the right way.

I unfortunately do not have the means of making this possible because i believe you need a Pc but im just putting an idea out there.

Pkmn true blue

you play as blue you have separate encounters with all of blues pokemon who you see in sprites: pidgey,growlithe, etc. You train them and evolve them. Granpa oak cant give you any pkmn cause he gave his pikachu to red. he takes you out and catches you a rattata you then have the option to collect the rest of blues team. You fight your rival red at different intervals and he has his team from G/S. Team rockets there but you dont have time to deal with them.
in the end
-you become champ beating the current champ(oak) he inducts you into hall of fame but here comes red trying to take your position. you beat him and become
champ. get bored with that and try your hand at a gym leader.

like i said its an idea any help would be appreciated
Old October 14th, 2013, 12:53 AM
akib122

OK I've got this story here I might try out for a new hack called Pokemon Absolute Project X. I don't know any scripting or hacking so I'm just waiting for people to teach me or help me out there.

Well My Story Goes Like:

Ash is now 27. He has married some1 [I'll reveal that in the hack if 1 ever comes out]. So a child is born. [Yes According to hack feature its either a son/daughter].

The child is now 10 years old and today is his birthday. He wakes up expecting gifts from family and friends but that is when he saw how there were huge holes in the house. The house is severely damaged and he gets out immediately. He looks all around him but the town is all ruins now. The townspeople weren't there anymore. He can't find his mom,dad or anyone else.

He sets on a journey to find everyone again.

[I'll continue the story if this story looks good to everyone]

Last edited by akib122; October 14th, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
Old October 15th, 2013, 07:40 AM
gokaiblue

Nature: Calm
Here is one for a hack I call Pokémon: Masquerade. It is loosely based on the musical and the novel The Phantom of the Opera. For now, it's rather basic, but it can be expanded upon if needed.
The figure known only as The Phantom of the Opera, Opera Ghost, or simply Phantom has been lurking the region of Hoen For quite some time. What's strange is that these occurances seem to occur more frequently since you have moved to the region. As you embark on a quest to be a Pokémon master, the Phantom follows you wherever you go, congratulating you or challenging you to a battle.

As it happens, you might ask yourself: Why has he chosen me?

Along the way, you will encounter a group called The Phantom Hunters who seek to find and kill this Phantom. However, they also want to kill anyone who supports his endeavors, and they seem to have taken an interest in you too, with their leader, Raoul, taking the most interest. Not agreeing with their tactics of terrorizing towns for information or instilling fear into anyone who is on the fence about the whole Phantom deal, you try to stop them in their tracks whenever possoble, though you also try to stop them for reasons unknown to even yourself.

Thoughts? Anyways I can expand upon this?
Old October 17th, 2013, 06:35 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Okay here is mine

No name -

OK this is story of Hilbert (Not really just i thought of it) from B & W, you wake up in a day and you knew that your dad is dead the shock you got you can never ever forgot. You talk with your mom but she can't say anything she just said my tongue is freeze please [player name] go to your uncle house or any friends house don't disturb me i am in grave shock, so you had nothing to do you just flew off with your mom's Flygon you was asking flygon that 'flygon i heard that you and dad was really great friends and without you dad never ever able to win the championship, (Player's dad is newly wined Champ) so why why did dad sucided himself ? why flygon" flygon didn't answer him suddenly a plane get flewed by their side that time Hilbert [Player] fell off from the flying flygon, flygon try to find him but no so flygon returned to home, But Hilbert get lost so he tried t find a way but no there is no way to get out from the No way out Mountain suddenly he look a men he sooner see that the men is Prof Howerdson, Prof tell him that he also stuck there, When they were talking suddenly a wild Onix appear there you need to fight with Onix using any one of the five starter they are- tepig, Snivy, Chimsar, Elkid, Pikachu. Then suddenly before fighting with Onix The wild Onix evolved to Steelix it become more hard to battle, Then after beating Steelix prof give you the starter as a gift then a plane of Proff agent appear and they were rescued then after 5 years (You become 15 years old) people started saying that the Champ (Hilber dad) is still alive so to find out this Hilbert promised to his mother that he will go find his dad and also will become The new champ of ultra region (The region of story) The adventure begins and he also find his rival Sky and Roman he also meet some anime heros Ash,Misty Cilan and Irish and he find a Evil team named Team Ultrion the main goal of team Ultrion is to find the legendary Pokemon Zekrom to still his power and to rule the world but the player means Hilbert make too many holes that the team can't reach their destination. In his way he fight with 9 gym leader and one of them planned to travel with Hilbert and in end The champ of Ulrtion region Ash battle Hilbert and after beating Ash and becoming Champ a scene show as Hilbert's dad is still alive and working for team Ultrion cause of the team leader is forcing Hilbert's dad to do so. And in end his dad get rescued by his son and Hilbert failed to save the world from the evil Ultrion team cause they able to still the power of Zekrom and try to rule the world but Hilbert defeat the team and unleash the power so Zekrom returned to his real world.

End
Old October 17th, 2013, 06:38 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
OK I've got this story here I might try out for a new hack called Pokemon Absolute Project X. I don't know any scripting or hacking so I'm just waiting for people to teach me or help me out there.

Well My Story Goes Like:

Ash is now 27. He has married some1 [I'll reveal that in the hack if 1 ever comes out]. So a child is born. [Yes According to hack feature its either a son/daughter].

The child is now 10 years old and today is his birthday. He wakes up expecting gifts from family and friends but that is when he saw how there were huge holes in the house. The house is severely damaged and he gets out immediately. He looks all around him but the town is all ruins now. The townspeople weren't there anymore. He can't find his mom,dad or anyone else.

He sets on a journey to find everyone again.

[I'll continue the story if this story looks good to everyone]
You should continue it look like great i am waiting to read and i am thinking the wife maybe either May or Dawn right ?
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:58 AM
chickenwingLN

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to chickenwingLN
Idea for hack

POKEMON WHITE SNOW

You are a 13 year old teen in the new region Ekirts which was conquered by Team Zero the remainings of Team magma and Aqua. Because you are of age Professor Zane is giving you, your first pokemon when suddenly Team Zero burst through the house and freezes Professor zane you have time to save 1 pokemon before you escape and the town turns into ice. As you venture through Ekirts you must find and get help from legendaires to escape Team Zero and travel back in time to stop Team Zeros creation and wipe out team magma and aqua. As you travel you will also find many strange people and Ash ketchums son who like you escaped from Team Zeros wrath he will be your Rival ad ally. One more thing in this idea of a hack some Nurse Joys and shops will not be that friendly.

I would like to make this hack but i don't know how to make one if someone would like teach me or help making this hack please tell ok and if you would like to make this hack include me in your credits.
Old November 7th, 2013, 01:47 PM
BigSteve
Pokemon Bright Gold

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BigSteve
I've had an idea for a hack, guess here is the only place to put it until I have screens and such and can make it a thread.

Basically, my idea needs a title but for now can be 'Pokémon Splice'
Rather than a traditional start, you'll start as the league champion with a full team of six strong Pokémon. You receive a message from Bill - the creator of the Pokémon storage system! He tells you someone has hacked into the network and downloaded every single Pokémon stored there, but the system is showing a warning that there may have been corruptions in the file system!

You will journey into the uncharted territory of a new region plagued by natural disasters, where an evil organisation responsible for the hacking are based.

There will be 8 hideouts to fight through, and by fighting through and battling the storage terminal guardians the stolen Pokémon of the world can be returned to their owners.

Features:
Spliced mixes of Pokémon, including a specific one responsible for the natural disasters.
A Coliseum-style snag machine; I have an idea about the scripting for this - A trainer battle ending script sets off a wild battle with the corrupted monster. Might have to use Arena Trap to prevent running or might be able to set up a script but I haven't learned Advance game scripting yet, only dabbled in Gold.
New main character
New region / maps
only certain Poke's available - some old favourites and some spliced up stuff too

Splicemon - From from Squalbasaur to a three-headed Rayquaza there'll be all sorts popping up all over the place!
Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
‡–Syn–‡

Nature: Lax
Here's My future pokemon ROM hack!

Pokemon the New Order(working on name)
The story starts of as the player is Defeating the champion, and it is the players Charizard vs the champions Dragonite. You both have low HP but player wins after this you go through the hall of fame. But instead of the game being over you await a challenger you wants to become the champion. This mysterious trainer finally arrived to you and you battle unfortunate he wins and you lose. He uncovers that he is the son of Team Rocket leader. Then he let's team rocket take over gyms and kicks gym leaders out and banned from those towns and each Gym is now A Team Rocket HQ that will govern that specific town and make it do evil deeds. Not only this but he makes new rules as to if you lose a pokemon battle you do not pay with money but you must allow them to take one of your pokemon! So The trainer takes your beloved charizard. After this chaos you run to oaks lab and surprised to find every gym leader there. They explain to oak what happened and you do too. As they are banned from every town and cannot get in any other way it is only up to the player. But you lost your charizard to the team Rocket Son so then every gym leader offers you a pokemon to help you start off on this Quest to bring back the world of pokemon to peace.

I'm already started on this story and I might begin the hack but first I want to see what people think of the story? I have little experience to ROM hacks and I have a lot of pokemon story ideas and if this one doesn't get liked I'll just try again thanks^-^!
Old November 23rd, 2013, 11:41 PM
‡–Syn–‡

Nature: Lax
Quote:
I've had an idea for a hack, guess here is the only place to put it until I have screens and such and can make it a thread.

Basically, my idea needs a title but for now can be 'Pokémon Splice'
Rather than a traditional start, you'll start as the league champion with a full team of six strong Pokémon. You receive a message from Bill - the creator of the Pokémon storage system! He tells you someone has hacked into the network and downloaded every single Pokémon stored there, but the system is showing a warning that there may have been corruptions in the file system!

You will journey into the uncharted territory of a new region plagued by natural disasters, where an evil organisation responsible for the hacking are based.

There will be 8 hideouts to fight through, and by fighting through and battling the storage terminal guardians the stolen Pokémon of the world can be returned to their owners.

Features:
Spliced mixes of Pokémon, including a specific one responsible for the natural disasters.
A Coliseum-style snag machine; I have an idea about the scripting for this - A trainer battle ending script sets off a wild battle with the corrupted monster. Might have to use Arena Trap to prevent running or might be able to set up a script but I haven't learned Advance game scripting yet, only dabbled in Gold.
New main character
New region / maps
only certain Poke's available - some old favourites and some spliced up stuff too

Splicemon - From from Squalbasaur to a three-headed Rayquaza there'll be all sorts popping up all over the place!
Old November 24th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Someday
*waits for 3DS emulator*

Nature: Modest
I can't ROM hack, so here's my idea:

Pokemon World War Version
Hack of your choice. I'd recommend HGSS because plenty of size and Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

It's been roughly 100 years since RBY. The world has changed. Supplies are running low. Crime rate is crazy high and as a result, the crime syndicates have grown huge.

Back to the supplies thing. The struggle for food have made people join crime syndicates to survive. The many crime syndicates are all trying to take over the "Your Engrish Name Here" Region. You can guess what happens next: ALL OUT WAR!

As everyone knows there are no weapons in Pokemon world, the soldiers fight with- you guessed it! Pokemon! The syndicates have called a draft, every able bodied 10 year old must go to war.

Like the Trojan War, the gods of Pokemon must pick a side. Each syndicate tries to recruit the legendaries, but they'll find they get no luck.

Here's where YOU come in! You are the present-day Achilles (you can be a girl if you want). You are 16 years old. The greatest soldier the Pokemon world has ever seen. You have already moved out and "fighting" in the war.

But you're not allied to any side, just like in Pokemon Emerald. The syndicates all know about you and want you to join, but you refuse.

Now you pick 3 starter Pokemon, 3 Eeveelutions of your choice. You get your Pokegear and answer calls from Professor [Tree]. As a neutral, your job is to go around stopping the various battles with your pokemon. However, you're not the only neutral in this war. There is another boy/girl who wants to defeat all of the syndicates before you for his/her own credit. He/she is your rival and challenges you periodically. There are no Gym Leaders, except you fight the 16 generals, four from each syndicate.

The Legendaries take notice of you on the battlefield and want to help you in the war. The syndicates have no idea about this and still make rituals to summon the legendaries, which gives you plenty of time to take them out.

The Elite Four are the Commanders from each crime syndicate, whose pokemon are really strong. The Champion is your Rival, who this time takes his/her spot in Mt. ???.

He/she was a pushover before, but now his pokemon are incredibly strong. Like Lv.80's strong. Beat him/her and you win the war! You become the greatest hero the Pokemon World has ever seen. When the war ends, you are Head of the new PokèGovernment which has a World Championship where all of the trainers fight to take your position.

Shoutout to /hoc/ on /sp/
Emerald Pokemon Anime Challenge 0/8
Old November 28th, 2013, 07:18 AM
AlyoshaHacks
RS Hacker and Pokemon Fan

Hello. This is Alyosha Hacks.
I need a story line idea that is easy to hack into Pokémon Ruby and will involve some of the main things in Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.
I would preferably have it focus on Mew, Jirachi, or Deoxys. Your idea must be kid appropriate so that it meets the Hacks Showcase rules and anyone can play.
Keep in mind that your idea will take a long time if it ever completes. I just got Windows 8 and I am also still figuring out some things about hacking.
Ask me questions about Pokémon if you would like, on my posts.
Old December 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Magic Guard

Nature: Brave
Hey, if you guys wanna help me out with my hack you can email me here: [email protected]

Only if you have experience. List some of your strengths and weaknesses in rom hacking please.

I am also accepting ideas. I need as much as I can get! So please email me if you can help!

Proud Member of PokeCommunity Survivor Team Spheal
"Spheal With It"
Old December 13th, 2013, 03:00 AM
bitelaserkhalif
BITE LASER wants to fight!

Nature: Bold
Nameokemon Kajoo Adventures
Hack on:Gold
History:
You're the child awaken from sleep tonight.In NEW BARK TOWN,they pokemon looks same,but when you take there is something stranges...FAKEMONS!!!There no original pokemons and you are in faraway region.
Then,you meet Team Gear,which trying to cut off TREFRUIT in danger of their death.

Ruckus,the hand made maker, is angered if there is no tree,so he decides to go to FRUITY Forest.Ruckus slips and his back is itching.You could stop Team Gear, which trying to Cut off TREFRUIT and sell them as GoldFruit for profit.As long you go to adventures, you found the shiny SLUMOKING In Cutrus Meadow.And you meet again reckless Team Gear in Jojo Market in Looge City.Jojo market is actually a hideout.Continues to travel,Team Gear messes again in Corropolis Town Tv & radio to call GyoKyu, it's leader which goin' vacation.THE END
Old December 16th, 2013, 02:56 PM
DragonQueen

You start off your journey in a cabin in the woods and the only thing you remember is your name. (So you have amnesia.) after talking to some people in a town nearby no one seems to know or heard of you. After talking to several people a voice in your head tells you that to regain your memory you need to get stronger. After talking to the professor about the voice that told you get stronger in order to get back your memory he assumes that getting stronger means going out on a quest.

Although team relic have already made plans after conquering sinnoh, Unova, kanto, Jhoto and Kanto all that's left is the Tarren region left (the region you are in.)

As you process to the end of the story you find out that you were a major leader in team relic (because your ten your older but not an adult.) While you led a team against raquaza in Hoenn. Raquaza used the rest of its power to send you to Tarren with your memory erased.
While you chose to return to team relic or fight along good?

I'd really like some feedback thanks.

Last edited by DragonQueen; December 16th, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: I'm new here btw
Old December 23rd, 2013, 10:15 PM
Celibifan
Tiny Baby Celebi~

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Celibifan
Pokemon Lyberty (Subject to change)
Base: Firered

The night before you become a new Pokemon trainer, a 'star' falls out of the sky. You wish upon it, wishing to be the best trainer there ever was, and to find out all the mysteries of Pokemon. The next day, your a trainer! Yay! As your exploring the Laeral Region, you hear rumors of a Pokemon bringing illness and bad luck to towns. You also hear of another rumor. A mysterious team is trying to capture the 'Bad Luck' Pokemon and it's counter part. Another rumor also says ''When the power of both legendaries are combined, the third eye awakens.". Will you be able to prevent this team from capturing both Legendary Pokemon? Or.. Will the 'third eye' awaken?

I honestly think I can take this idea a lot further. But, help is greatly appreciated.
Old December 29th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Jeannes.Thinkin

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeannes.Thinkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhCookieYT View Post

Spoiler:
ASH (May change)

J Island - Team Rocket
S Island - Team Galactic
U Island - Team Plasma
I like it. LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE IIIIITTTTT!!!! maybe I'll try.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 12:30 AM
pokefancore

Nature: Adamant
Okay so i'm planning my future hack..(I'm gonna learn to hack soon..)

Here's my storyline for far..

Pokemon DarkVoid(might change/ is it taken?)
Hack of Pokemon Ruby

Union Region(thinking for a better name), the famous region where every top trainer proves to be the very best by entering the famous Top League(working on name..) Where you need to beat 7 elites/champion held by the Le Union Empire(still working..)

You are in a mysterious forest where everything feels hazy.. someone calls you by your name and calls you the ''Child of Prophecy''.. and realize it was a dream.. Your childhood friends calls you to go and meet Professor Oak(with a strong trainer..) and gives you your very first pokemon... but an organization(working on name) tries to take Professor Oak to help for ''research''. Journey through the Union Region with
Top trainer rivals. Defeating the New Organization, and fullfill the Prophecy.

Can you be the very Best?

Hoping to learn to rom hack soon.. and some help for the names.. Tnx

Never give up on your passion.. Your passion is what keeps you.. You!
-Steven Stone

Last edited by pokefancore; January 2nd, 2014 at 03:59 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links