The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 2nd, 2008, 07:05 PM
garra911
Me

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KiTsUnE View Post
Here's an idea... Very strange... it involves Sonic Characters... (Namely, Blaze the Cat, Silver the Hedgehog, and Eggman Nega. {Maybe Marine too})

POKéMON Continuum Version

You play as either Blaze or Silver.
Eggman Nega has stolen the Sol Emeralds, and came into contact with Giratina, causing a tear in the Space-Time Continuum, thus warping himself along with Blaze and Silver to the Pokémon world!
Blaze and Silver wake up later in a forest.

Spoiler:
Blaze: Hnnn? Where are we?
*A random Pikachuu walks by*
Blaze: What in the...?
Silver: WOAH! COOL! A PIKACHUU!
Blaze: You know what that is?
Silver: I guess I'm not dreaming...
Blaze: JUST TELL ME WHAT THAT THING IS!
Silver: It's a Pikachuu.
Blaze: A Pikachuu? [... ... ... ... ...] Wait... isn't Pikachuu from one of those games you play?
Silver: Yes. I think we're in the world of Pokémon!
Blaze: Are sure?
*a Raichuu walks by, followed by a Ratatta, Starly and the Pikachuu from before*
Silver: That answer your question?
Blaze: *mumbles something under her breath* So... what happens in the game?

Silver then goes on to explain a typical game of Pokémon. After which he says they should try to get some Pokéballs... which are then thrown at them.

Random Trainer 1: Those are some strange looking Pokémon!
Blaze: WHAT!? WE'RE NOT POKéMON!
Random Trainer 2: RUN!!!
*The two trainers run off, Dropping some Pokeballs*
*Silver picks up the Pokéballs and gives Blaze half of them*
Silver: Blaze! Now we can catch some Pokémon! *He notices markings on one of his Pokeballs and one of Blaze's* ...And I think we got some their Pokémon too. Heh ^^'
Blaze: You... can't be serious. We should find out why we're here!
Silver: In this world, it's best we use a Pokémon to protect ourselves.
Blaze: You make a good point... I don't want to imagine what would happen if everyone in this world found out we where here and we constantly use our powers to attack their pets.
Silver: THEN LET'S GO!

Soon they reach the first Gym, and notice Eggman Nega's symbol on it.

It turns out that Eggman Nega has taken over (Name of Region) and the only way to defeate him is to deafete all 8 of his minions, take their Sol Emerald (one of them won't be holding one), and storm Nega's base.

Now for the twist:
Spoiler:
Not only did Eggman Nega contact Giratina, but Dr.Eggman did too! So Blaze's Time is merging into Sonic's, and Thier world/s are colliding with the Pokémon world! The only way to stop this is to overthrow the Eggmans, and use the Power of the Sol/Chaos Emeralds and contact Giratina once again

And I have another one! Guess who this involves... *pokes her theme*

POKéMON Shadow Version

You play as Shadow.
As Shadow was falling from the ARK at the end of SA2, he used Chaos Control... however, he wasn't totally able to control it, and ended up in the world of Pokémon!
Shadow wakes up in a forest (the "waking up in a forest" thing is getting pretty common these days...) and doesn't remember anything. (Oh how original)
He quickly goes looking through the forest and watches as a girl (Who, Oddly enough, resembles Maria) captures a (Insert Pokemon Here). She then notices Shadow.

Girl: Whoa! Hey! Cool! It's Shadow!
Shadow: Do I know you?
Girl: No, but I know you. My name is Mizura.

Shadow then has a flashback to watching Maria play a Pokémon game capturing the same thing Mizura did.

Shadow: Hm...

Mizura then gives Shadow the Pokémon she caught saying he should use it, and then leaves. (We don't see her again until much later)

Later on, Shadow defetes the first Gym Leader and finds a PokéGem (The Pokémon equivilant of a Chaos/Sol emerald) and hears of the legend of the 7 Pokégods, Of Purity, Continuation, The Sky, Wishes, Time, Space and Dimentions: Mew, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
Also, a mysterious team known as "Team Hedgehog" is after Shadow for some reason...

He then decides to pursue the legend in search of answers.

Later on, Shadow collected all 7 stones, only to find out he needs the MasterGem to use the PokéGems. So he collects the last badge, and heads of the the Pokémon League...

Shadow defeats the Elite 4, and is about to face "The Master"/Champion...

Spoiler:
Mizura.

"Well, Well, Well... I knew you'd come here looking for the MasterGem." She says.
"Mizura... I need answers. And I have a feeling these Gems will help me get them."
She smirks, "I'm afraid I can't let you have it."
"Well then... I guess I'll have to fight you for it!"

*Shadow beats Mizura*

"Sh-Shadow... I... I..."
"So. According to the law of the land, I guess you have to give me the MasterGem now."

We then find out that Mizura is an obsessive fangirl and is the leader of Team Hedgehog... (figure it out)

Mizura then runs of with the MasterGem.

Shadow soon gets the MasterGem, and summons Arceus...

Spoiler:
"Who dares tap into the power of the PokéGems!?" Arceus says.
"I do. I can't remember anything, and I'm positive I'm not where I'm supposed to be" Shadow replies.
"If you seek the answers, then you must defeat my servers..."

And so begins the ultimate showdown...

**After defeating Arceus' servers...**

"So... You've managed to defeat my servers. Very well then. Approach me, and fight me."
You are given the chance to heal and save, before approaching the Final Showdown...

**After defeating Arceus**

"Very well then, Shadow."

"SHADOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!" it's Mizura, running up to Shadow.
"Mizura?"
"Shadow-Kun..." She then starts crying.
"..."

"Shadow, you are correct. You are not from this world. You must go back..."
*He then warps Shadow back to earth*

"SSSSHHHHAAAAAAADDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" Mizura screams, bawling, right before the credits roll.

*FIN* (Shadow is then found uncautious by Eggman, and... well, you know what happens next, right?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dunno. I thought they where cool.
well, although to sonic fans this might be the ultimate pokemon/sonic crossover, would it appeal a mass audience?
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:06 AM
エロカメ
Beginning Trainer

It's more like a introduction, not a story ;l

You had a long discussion with your dad last night. He thinks your ready to start your journey, so he called uncle Barry, famous Sevii Island Pokemon Researcher, and asked if he could give you your first pokemon. Your uncle obviously agrees. The next day your dads gives you the Rainbow Pass, so you could get to uncle Barries lab, which is on Island Two. Bu when you come back home, your dad is not there...
Old October 5th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Symbol
Playing Pokemon White

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Symbol
Ever since you were a child you have been afriad of Pokemon and never wanted to become a trainer like your father. You have always tried to avoid pokemon, until one day a Riolu came in through your window cold and alone. This Riolu didn't seem so scary to you, it is a pokemon you seemed to like, you and this riolu have played togethor and have been there for each other for years, you both have became amazing friends, every day this pokemon visited you, keeping you company, you began to love pokemon and your fear was gone, you began playing with and loving all Pokemon. Your father got the idea of getting you to become a Pokemon Trainer, just like him, and he hoped one day you both could meet in battle. Your father travled the world meeting many people and catching lots of pokemon. He loved pokemon and always treated them with love and care, he went all around the world catching, raising, breeding, and helping pokemon. He battled many people and challanged many gyms, he has collected tons of badges and now he is now a member of the elite four and known by many people. Your mom talks to your dad about you being a trainer, she agree's to let you go and become just like your father, so your dad goes to Professor Oak and requests him to give you your first Pokemon and begin your journey. You become worried you will have to leave your friend Riolu and starts to get sad, then Riolu gets upset and runs from you in tears. The next morning you wake up late, and your mother tells you to hurry and go to Professor Oak, you put that aside for now and search out to find Riolu, when you try to go out into the grass your rival stops you and takes you to professor oak's lab. Once inside the lab you see a strange person hiding behind the mechine, you wonder, who is this, and whats he up to? Professor oak makes your rival choose first, then tells you to go choose, but right when you are about to choose, the mysterious man grabs the pokeball and runs off with it, you run outside and he sends the pokemon out to attack you, then Riolu jumps in to protect you, the journey starts now...

Tell me how it is, if I can make it better, and how I can make it better. Give me ideas.

Also please point out every grammar mistake you see, i'll fix them ASAP.

Please do not take, this is for my Rom hack

:)

Last edited by Symbol; October 5th, 2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old October 11th, 2008, 12:16 PM
ARCoolguy
Beginning Trainer

Nice idea i suggest you make it on your own imstead of someone doing all the work for you
Old October 12th, 2008, 12:20 AM
dragpyre
The Brother's Fight For Hell

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dragpyre
Hey, i'm dragpyre

I need help with my storyline because i dont know where i'm gonna go from what i've got, which is in my thread, Pokemon: Island Chronicles.

You and your family are on a sailing boat, enjoying a relaxing boat ride when out of nowhere a storm brews and capsizes the boat. The shock of the cold water makes you unconscious and your limp body floats off to an island.

Waking up, you see a large amount of vegetation, a desert and beyond that a volcano, towering above all of it. You’ve heard of this island before, but can’t quite remember where. Looking down, you gasp in shock as you see your parent’s pokeball lying still in the silk-soft sand. Picking it up, you decide that you are going to have to explore this island if you are ever going to find your parents and use this Pokemon not only as your partner, but as your friend.

Walking along the beach, you remember something else, which is that a mysterious, powerful Pokemon lives on this island. Spurred on by hope that this Pokemon can help you, you travel towards the volcano, knowing that your real adventure has only just begun.

I have 2 idea's for zones, which are cocoon forest and sandy dunes, but i do not know where to go from there.

HELP!
Old October 14th, 2008, 05:14 PM
KurlyFries
Named his ShinyTar Angela

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Yahoo to KurlyFries
Quote:
I need help with my storyline because i dont know where i'm gonna go from what i've got, which is in my thread, Pokemon: Island Chronicles.

You and your family are on a sailing boat, enjoying a relaxing boat ride when out of nowhere a storm brews and capsizes the boat. The shock of the cold water makes you unconscious and your limp body floats off to an island.

Waking up, you see a large amount of vegetation, a desert and beyond that a volcano, towering above all of it. You’ve heard of this island before, but can’t quite remember where. Looking down, you gasp in shock as you see your parent’s pokeball lying still in the silk-soft sand. Picking it up, you decide that you are going to have to explore this island if you are ever going to find your parents and use this Pokemon not only as your partner, but as your friend.

Walking along the beach, you remember something else, which is that a mysterious, powerful Pokemon lives on this island. Spurred on by hope that this Pokemon can help you, you travel towards the volcano, knowing that your real adventure has only just begun.

This sounds a bit like my storyline, geographically.
But in mine, the main character only hears about the legendary about halfway through the game.

But yes, it does sound like a pretty nice plot and all with the whole "Help me Mr. Powerful pokemon!" element there.
Originally Posted by Niprop
I lost my best poke to a hack on the GTS. I HOPE THAT ALL HACKERS GET A BAD, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE RASH!

Old October 28th, 2008, 08:06 AM
angelas
Beginning Trainer

I'm just going to copy+paste this from my hack thread. Any criticism before I start?

Quote:
You're a 16 year old kid living with your parents as of now. You have a small job and are a Junior in high school. You yourself are sort of quiet also, but are very open when you feel like you can trust someone (of course the Silent Protagonist scene will be taken away in this game). One day while riding your bike out into the woods, you stumble upon a group of dogs attacking a rat like animal. Things are kind of awkward though, the dogs look like something you've never seen before along with the rat itself, and not only that the rat is somewhat large. A little unusual, but oh well. You decide to shoo the dogs away and take the rat back to your house and see if it needs caring. Your mom is a vet so you think she can care for the thing. After the incident the creature decides to stay with you. You have no idea why, but nobody in your household minds so nothings holding you back! You keep him!

A few months pass and you're browsing through the television and decide to see the news. Tragic events have been occurring all over the world. Birds, dogs, fish, every kind of animal in the world has been changed out of nowhere, even in your hometown. "The animals have been known to carry unique abilities, most that ignore the laws of nature completely, and they all even carry the ability to speak." said on NBC. You don't know whats going on, until your pet mouse comes to you. "Pichu!", it exclaims. You get freaked out, because of course it's impossible for rodents to speak, right? Right? You think nothing of it and try to stay calm about it, but want to tell your parents about it of course. Before you can do anything, a group of men with strange suits break into your house and inject you with a tranquilizer. You're knocked out cold and the next thing you know you wake up in a prison type cell. Not very comforting to wake up to is it? There are others in with you and suddenly everyone is called to eat lunch. Still confused, you just go with the flow and start meeting people, including your soon to be partner.

Much more happens from there on out.
Anything else might result in spoilers, but It still might change.
Old October 28th, 2008, 12:16 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelas View Post
I'm just going to copy+paste this from my hack thread. Any criticism before I start?

Anything else might result in spoilers, but It still might change.
That's an original story, and probably will be a cool soon to be hack :D!
Old October 28th, 2008, 09:08 PM
エロカメ
Beginning Trainer

Dear Journal,
Today's a very sad day. My great grandma, once a great Pokémon trainer, passed away... She got very sick, which is very common in her age.

That's why I decided to become a great Pokémon trainer like her! I've already asked mum and dad about it.

I'm gonna stop writing this journal, but when my journey comes to the end, I'll come back and write a little about it.
A bit short, but I think it's enough.
Old November 9th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Vonny
Spriter and Pkmn Breeder

I've always wanted a not-so-"IWANNABETHEVERYBEST" oriented game, but rather a more plot-centered one.

So what if something causes player to run away, and that starts the journey?

Maybe on the way s/he gets involved with some not-so-nice guys (Think of the guys who made the Poketch, but capable of murder) that cause her to do (something)..?
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Blackpanfa
ROM Buster

Nature: Quirky
Hi. Well I'm new to hacking and I thinking of making a game called Pokemon Morion.

Storyline
:
You wake up one morning and go downstairs for breakfast, when you get downstairs,
you're next door neighbour is asking your parents if they've seen his daughter.
He's just given her a pokemon for her birthday, and she ran of immediatly to catch some more. You're parents ask you to go and help you're next door neighbour find his daughter in the hollow. When you get there he is too tired of looking and gives you a choice of pokemon to protect you if necessary. You will eventually find her cathing pokemon and ask her to come home, she starts to reply but you are suddenly sucked in to a vortex far into the future. With extreme amneisa and no recolletion of what happened, you're quest is to find out who you are and how to get home.

Other ideas
I'm thinking that after you complete the main plot you can go back home and into the future with a speacial device.

I support:

Spoiler:

Old November 13th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Mhm..

This is my favorite part, the storyline.

I'm gonna post a less detailed beginning of my storyline, and if anyone could give me an idea, I'd be grateful. Please don't take for your own use, I'm going to use it in my hack.

It's also pretty long.

Quote:
You wake up one morning to find that your lights have gone out in your house. A man is laying unconscious on the ground inside your house, and your mother tells you to go to the local police office and get Officer Redd, the main officer in Ommakuro (your starting town.) You go back and find out that your little thief friend ran out while your mother took a nap. Lucky you.

It seems that he ran away into nearby Ommakuro Graveyard, where police is currently investigating. After a bit of bribery, Redd decides to give you a Pokèmon to help the police team out; of course, you and your mother were really the only ones who actually saw him. After you select your choice, you can enter the Graveyard.

Inside, there are things called Riddle Tombs. Each has a riddle or directions on it, leading you to the next one (which won't be revealed until you solve the mystery of the one before it.) At the last Riddle Tomb, you fall down through the ground into Underground Ommakuro. Underground Ommakuro is where the dead reside. Spooky, huh?

Dead people aside (I guess I could explain how they could work later), at the very end of Underground Ommakuro, you find a huge, towering building. One of the friendly spirits around you tells you that it is called the Ommakuro Mausoleum, where the rest of the dead coexist. But before you can enter, your thief runs into the Mausoleum. Naturally, you follow.

After further exploration, you finally catch up to your thief. He murmurs something like, "Adunaiki, the Legendary Pokèmon of the Dead..."

Magically, Adunaiki rises from the ground, and attacks the thief. He flies off to somewhere unknown. It turns to face you, and then it screams.

That was the last thing you could remember.

(Also, to add an author's note in, I plan to have two teams in, called Solar and Lunar or something similar. They want to enlighten the world/darken the world, respectively. And, they could have something to do with your mystery thief...)
And that's all, folks.
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Chao
Lurker extraordinaire

Nature: Lax
Okay, so, I really need feedback on this storyline. I have no idea how to hack at this point and I don't wanna bother taking a crash course if my currently plot sucks. P:

Pokemon Rapture

Welcome to Eden, a small archipelago hidden from most of the Pokemon world. Eden is made up of four island: Seraph Island, Arc Island, Virtue Island, and Cherub Island. Life seems perfect on Eden; Pokemon and people get along well and life is simple and happy. However and underground organization (unnamed as of now) is stirring within the bowels of Eden and they are working to awaken the "Omega Pokemon" (the single fakemon in the game). Though their intentions are unknown, it's clear that they're up to no good. As the top graduate of Eden's Police Academy it is your job to infiltrate the organization. But will you complete your mission to stop them or will you betray your land and help them instead? Your choices in the game dictate whether you end up saving the world or destroying it.

Mind you, I'm not sure if the whole "free will" thing - your choices dictating the plot - is possible in a Pokemon hack. And even if it is, like I said before, I have no idea how to hack.

Last edited by Chao; November 17th, 2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao View Post
Okay, so, I really need feedback on this storyline. I have no idea how to hack at this point and I don't wanna bother taking a crash course if my currently plot sucks. P:

Pokemon Rapture

Welcome to Eden, a small archipelago hidden from most of the Pokemon world. Eden is made up of four island: Seraph Island, Arc Island, Virtue Island, and Cherub Island. Life seems perfect on Eden; Pokemon and people get along well and life is simple and happy. However and underground organization (unnamed as of now) is stirring within the bowels of Eden and they are working to awaken the "Omega Pokemon" (the single fakemon in the game). Though their intentions are unknown, it's clear that they're up to no good. As the top graduate of Eden's Police Academy it is your job to infiltrate the organization. But will you complete your mission to stop them or will you betray your land and help them instead? Your choices in the game dictate whether you end up saving the world or destroying it.

Mind you, I'm not sure if the whole "free will" thing - your choices dictating the plot - is possible in a Pokemon hack. And even if it is, like I said before, I have no idea how to hack.
I like it. Although the whole "underground organization" and being part of the police is sort of common, the "free will" idea is brilliant. If you need help with any part of hacking it, be sure to PM me. I'd love to help
Old November 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
OK, don't make fun of me. I'm gonna make my first Hack, and seriously, you shouldn't make fun of me >:(.

I have and Idea for a plot

Title: Pokemon: Black Hole Revolution

Hack of: Fire Red

The story takes place in future Kanto. About 75 years after the defeat of Red from the Champion of Jotho (AKA, the events of the end of Pokemon Crystal). After that, Kanto grew into a prospering land, developing the highest in Technology and eventually. Artificial Pokemon, which unlike clones, are trillions of Yettabytes of data made by just one brain and skin tissue. Just before the Game Event, scientist start to develop a Human Pokemon, appearing as an average human, but with powers unimaginable to even Science Fiction itself. The Government of Kanto accepted the funding, and thus the creation began.

At the same time, Team Galactic, after many years of dormancy, was secretly re-developing, and the few members decided to wreak havoc upon the lab where the Human Pokemon would be made and get the data they believe can have them attempt again the evil they desired during the Sinnoh Darkness Hour (final Pokemon DP event).

A young kid, only 12 years old, lives south of Kanto in Isla Octava. He is the son of a man that leads the secret organization called "Black Hole Revolution". And after a tragic death of the kid's father, the organization needed to get a Double Agent, whom ended up at the Primary Team Galactic Base. The two teams are rivals not for the Human Pokemon, but for the data in those blueprints that could solve all the mysteries of the universe with the 3 Items that have been left by the 2 gods. The Spatial Pearl, The Tempal Diamond, and the Luster of Chaos, which's form is unknown.

You have been sent to Kanto to receive a Pokemon of your choice by an Agent. But as you receive your Pokemon going to the next town, something that would never be expected of the once Magnificent Land is caught by your possibly deceiving eyes

How could I expand on this? I've never ROM hacked but I'm looking at tutorials.
Old November 20th, 2008, 03:05 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ─AdvancedK9─ View Post
OK, don't make fun of me. I'm gonna make my first Hack, and seriously, you shouldn't make fun of me .

I have and Idea for a plot

Title: Pokemon: Black Hole Revolution

Hack of: Fire Red

The story takes place in future Kanto. About 75 years after the defeat of Red from the Champion of Jotho (AKA, the events of the end of Pokemon Crystal). After that, Kanto grew into a prospering land, developing the highest in Technology and eventually. Artificial Pokemon, which unlike clones, are trillions of Yettabytes of data made by just one brain and skin tissue. Just before the Game Event, scientist start to develop a Human Pokemon, appearing as an average human, but with powers unimaginable to even Science Fiction itself. The Government of Kanto accepted the funding, and thus the creation began.

At the same time, Team Galactic, after many years of dormancy, was secretly re-developing, and the few members decided to wreak havoc upon the lab where the Human Pokemon would be made and get the data they believe can have them attempt again the evil they desired during the Sinnoh Darkness Hour (final Pokemon DP event).

A young kid, only 12 years old, lives south of Kanto in Isla Octava. He is the son of a man that leads the secret organization called "Black Hole Revolution". And after a tragic death of the kid's father, the organization needed to get a Double Agent, whom ended up at the Primary Team Galactic Base. The two teams are rivals not for the Human Pokemon, but for the data in those blueprints that could solve all the mysteries of the universe with the 3 Items that have been left by the 2 gods. The Spatial Pearl, The Tempal Diamond, and the Luster of Chaos, which's form is unknown.

You have been sent to Kanto to receive a Pokemon of your choice by an Agent. But as you receive your Pokemon going to the next town, something that would never be expected of the once Magnificent Land is caught by your possibly deceiving eyes

How could I expand on this? I've never ROM hacked but I'm looking at tutorials.
That sucks!
Just kidding, I think the idea has potential, this very well, could become a succesful hack.
Old November 26th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Aljam
Pierce the heavens
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Modest
I sorta want to make a plot like pokemon white (the one where u go to the acadamy) but i don't want it to be the same as white. have any ideas?
Old November 26th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljam View Post
I sorta want to make a plot like pokemon white (the one where u go to the acadamy) but i don't want it to be the same as white. have any ideas?
I believe this is the place to get help with your already-started ideas, not ask other people to do your work for you. Give a general storyline and I'd love to help.
Old December 1st, 2008, 03:50 PM
pokemon hacker id
cute child

Nature: Gentle
i posted this back in july but no 1 ever left any comments so can some 1 plz help

um i thought it would be a good idea if u wer back in kanto and its been years ur a new person and team rocket had taken over kanto so one day your caricter takes off to join the rebellion and the rebellion starts sending u on missions oh the leader gives u a choice of any of the starters and the mane point is to take down team rocket and after all thats over u can choose wether or not u want to take on the elite 4
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon hacker id View Post
i posted this back in july but no 1 ever left any comments so can some 1 plz help

um i thought it would be a good idea if u wer back in kanto and its been years ur a new person and team rocket had taken over kanto so one day your caricter takes off to join the rebellion and the rebellion starts sending u on missions oh the leader gives u a choice of any of the starters and the mane point is to take down team rocket and after all thats over u can choose wether or not u want to take on the elite 4
Posting it with correct grammar and spelling would help make people want to comment on it.
Old December 8th, 2008, 06:24 AM
KING KRIS
I AM BACK !

i got an idea that somebody could make a hack about the 13 colonies of america. IF YOU MAKE A HACK ABOUT THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME( GIVE ME A PM )

hacks i suport Pokemon Azure Version

Old December 21st, 2008, 06:48 PM
Pedonymous
"Myon, my scarf's too long."

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Pedonymous
Uhh, as you may have seen (probably not though, it hasn't been read much... ) in the thread I made, I'm going to start a SIMPLE hack of Leaf Green. I'm going for a cybernetics/artificial evolution/physical data theme, so it might be somewhat hard to understand... Please note that this doen NOT occur in the pokemon universe, but a far flung representation of our own future.

You are the child of a family moving into The MIND Project, which in the last few years has been open for human settlement to begin.

The MIND Project was started when a large sector of Earth was closed off under a large dome, which simulated weather, lighting and other atmospheric events. The landscape was littered with computers and other environmental observation devices, all connected and organized by a supercomputer, hence the name MIND. In this dome, artificial (silicon and plastic based) lifeforms were placed and examined. At first, it was only foliage and other plants, but scientists created a new lifeform to take advantage of the all-plant environment; the Moemon.

Moemon were developed with the human shape in mind, at first glance they appear to be nothing more than a girl's doll, but are in fact an ultra complex, biomechanical lifeform, complete with the ability to reproduce, evolve, and use other moemon for food. Over the few decades that the Moemon experiment took place, hundreds of different Moemon evolves, each having a unique set of abilities and mannerisms.

Scientists and sociologists alike wanted to see how human would react to being set in such an artificial yet alive environment, so MIND was opened to a small population of settlers. The settlers immediately took affection to the Moemon, and realizing their potential, began to domesticate and train them. Over time, highly experienced trainers developed a sport in which two people would pit their specially trained moemon against each other in intense battles, and a league soon rose up, becoming a worldwide sensation as the select few who lived in MIND fought their way to glory.

You've just moved into your home in a Large apartment complex in the Data Storage sector, when your name is called on the PA system.

"Would a Mr./Ms. (PLAYER'S NAME) please come to the lobby." You begin your descent down the large elevator, and when you rach the lobby you notice an eccentric looking man, dressed in a snazzy suit.

"(PLAYER'S NAME)! HOW GREAT TO SEE YOU" He yells in a loud and hearty voice. "I'm Mr. Grackle, scientist and owner of this beautiful housing complex! Would you step this way please?" He motions for you to follow him to a door, marked 'Head Office'. Once inside he turns to you, a proud grin on his face. "You've been selected among the entire population of MIND to recieve a fantastic prize!" He thrusts his hand towards a desk, two dolls, no more than three feet high stand erect and motionless.

You wonder what these handsomly crafted dolls are for, and you soon recieve a loud explanation. "I see you've noticed them! Please choose one, before the other winner arrives, you've got the advantage!"

You slowly step towards the table, examine the dolls for a moment, and pick one out. You ask Mr. Grackle what it's for, and he goes into a lengthly explanation on your new friend.

So, what do you think?
Old December 30th, 2008, 02:04 AM
dairyman889
Beginning Trainer

This is my idea for a Pokemon hack. Hopefully you guys will like it.

Name - Pokemon Volt
ROM being hacked - Leaf Green

I'll start with the Intro

The story begins in the Shiko Region in the little town called Klinge Town. The Hero runs into his best friend and next door neighbor. Your best friend tells you that the Town Outcast Spencer is outside of town talking to himself again. You decide to investigate and find Spencer, talking to himself just like your friend said. Spencer sees the Hero and runs back to town, leaving his pack behind. The Hero decides to look in the pack and finds Three Pokeballs like he had seen on TV. Then all of the sudden, a crook comes up to the Hero and tries to rob him. Like on TV, the Hero chooses one of the three Pokeballs in the Old Man's pack and throws it, and a Pokemon appears. The Crook doesn't have a Pokemon, so he must battle your Pokemon himself. (A.K.A This is where you get to attack an actual person with a pokemon! I'm not exactly sure if you can do this, but I'll see if I can.) After defeating the Crook with the pokemon you've chosen, you decide to bring the pack back to Spencer. You go inside his house (which is forbidden by your mom) and bring the pack back to him. Your friend follows you in wondering why you came into Spencer's house. Spencer reveals that he is a Pokemon expert and wishes to be the first to record about the Pokemon in Shiko. He then asks you and your friend if you could both travel through Shiko and record your findings on Pokemon in the Pokedex he gives you along with the Pokemon you used to defeat the Crook. Your friend also obtains a Pokemon and the adventure begins.

Now lets fast-forward to Team Rocket. Team Rocket believes all their problems have come from the young brat named Ash 10 or so years ago. They decide to create a Time Machine that will send them back in time to Kanto where Giovanni was defeated by Ash in the Silph Co. Will anybody be able to stop Team Rocket this time?

I was also thinking that after you defeat the Elite Four and Champion in Shiko, you would be able to reactivate the Time Machine and obtain the 8 badges in Kanto and defeat Kanto's Elite Four and Champion.

Tell me what you like and what you think should be changed, removed, or added. I am also looking for help on this Hack, but this probably isn't the right place to ask for it.
Old December 31st, 2008, 12:20 PM
mbs15
Beginning Trainer

Name: Pokemon Posion Rebirth
Hack of: pokémon Emerald

In my hack i would like Nidoran(M)/(f) to be the starter pokemon. The story will be that you must reform the fromer reputation of your father's Gym as he is too old now. Also you can battle other rivals/Magma,aqua teams as a side quest. You fight your father at the beginning to earn a badge. But men want to make the gym into a hotel! collect all the badges a return to the men and they will stop their plans then you are free to find any pokemon in the Kanto,Jhoto and Honen regions as professer Oak hands you a national pokédex as a gift. also contests are still part of the game you may enter if you want as a side mission if you get all the ribbons you are given any pokemon of your choice. I just need to build a team to create my game plan into a game if you want to help me just add me as a friend reffering to this game.
Old January 6th, 2009, 02:48 AM
pokeguy9000
Ghost Ralts

Nature: Impish
A hack of Ruby
Don't worry this will make more sense after a few more posts just want to know what you think of the starting
I have no idea how to hack so if somebody wants to make this game be my guest but as long as I’m able to help with story line. Also the maker(s) of this game will have the power to decide what pokemon you find where.

The story takes place in Hoenn. All the pokemon will be from Kanto Johto or Hoenn, except for the starters. I will write this in parts for each town and I will start my own thread after the first part.

Part 1: Lilycove to Baseton: New Beginnings

You have just moved to Lilycove city because your parents are going to take over the running of the Lilycove Mall. The day you arrive is your 13th birthday and to cheer you up about moving your parents give a pokeball. It has been in your family for generations but nobody knows what pokemon in contains. Any way you make friends with your knew neighbour, who will be the same gender as what you choose, and he/she take you to see the famous Mt. Pyre. When you reach Mt. Pyre your pokeball reacts with the mystic power of the mountain and a huge earthquake occurs. The mountain begins to rise off the ground and it reveals a whole underground world that goes up the mountain. The Mountain then expands to fill up most south east quarter of the Hoenn map. Your pokeball begins to glow and you see a flash of the legendary pokemon Mew before you pass out. You wake up in your home, your parents tell you that you were found at the bottom of the recently expanded Mt. Pyre and your pokeball had broken open, your neighbour was nowhere to be seen. That night you have a dream of your neighbour Mew locked some sort of temple, they are surrounded by menacing black shapes. You wake up and suddenly know that they have been captured at the top of Mt. Pyre. So you leave to save them. Before you leave your neighbours mother stops you and says that you must take a pokemon for protection, being a pokemon professor herself she gives you the choice of a Zapdra an Artcit or a Moltren, These are a younger and weaker version of Zapdos Articuno and Moltres respectively and are the 'fakemon'. These will evolve into their real legendary form a lot later in the game. So you begin your climb of Mt. Pyre and when your first begin to climb the mountain you find an old man lying on the side of the road. You talk to him and he tells you he was carrying a special package to the Pokemon Research centre in Summit City. He explains that his package would shed light on the Wing Temple, a temple at the top of the mountain that until now was hidden under Mt. Pyre before it erupted. The temple he says has three giant statues of winged pokemon of which one had been sealed in rock, one in ice and one in steel for millions of years, his package could have removed these layers. He says that when the mountain began to erupt he had fallen broken his leg. You say you will take him to Baseton hospital, the lowest town on the mountain. You just have to navigate your way up a small path, fighting a few pokemon until you reach Baseton. You take the old man into the hospital and the doctors sat he must stay there and cannot continue his journey. You must take his package to the top of Mt. Pyre for him. To thank you he gives you 6 pokeballs. You may now continue up the mountain.

Please PM if your interested in making this hack because i would have no idea where to start. Cheers

Last edited by pokeguy9000; January 6th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here