MY trade stone is rotting in my inventory, but I'm afraid to use it on a pokemon. Is it possible to catch/recieve one of the pokemon that need to be traded(trade stone) or are more than one trade stones in the game?
-You Can Get Either Mew or Mewtwo in the cave in Eugalo(Misspelled)Park...
-The Catch rate has been lowered...The Legendaries are not supposed to be easy...
I see, so do I need to decrease the health of a legendary to one? Reason why I ask is because the ball always misses when I try to catch the pokemon.
How do you initiate trade in pokemon brown. I have my VBA link set up but all the trade person in the Pokemon Center says is an explanation of the trading.
Last edited by Clear; July 11th, 2009 at 01:44 PM.
In Pokemon Brown 2009, where is the gold leaf? What are pokemon number 187-191? What available pokemon in the game without trading require the shiny stone to evolve? Is togepi in the game without trading?
on pokemon brown 2009, i have some questions.
1. is lickilicky in the game, if it is, how does lickitung evolve?
2. how does magneton evolve?
3. Where's the first kings rock you get, not the slowpoke well one?
4. are there more than one shiny stones and dusk stones?
5. where in ilex forest is the gold leaf?
6. where are the fossils?