The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 29th, 2009 (09:53 AM).
naczkens
Experienced Pokeplayer

Nature: Impish
I have a problem... I have 8 badges, Azalea gym leader Bugsy defeated, and 60 Rijon pokemon catched. I have been to the lab in Gravel town. Jen asked to get a sign from my characters father Red, but he's not home... Is it the end of the new beta? If not, what should I do?
Old January 29th, 2009 (03:43 PM).
soundwave
Beginning Trainer

where is flaron, and how do you get lugia? and ho-oh, i'm on a legendary quest lol
Old January 29th, 2009 (11:07 PM).
benman
Pokemon Master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to benman
hey coolboyman, dig rijon adventures. im up to the 8th gym and unlike some of the other idiots *pardom my french* i found all the sidequests such as finding gyms and hms pretty straightforward. being a hack i expected to find way more bugs but theyre suprisingly few. by the way do you have any suggestions on how to get into rom hacking?
Old February 2nd, 2009 (06:28 PM).
poopydude
PKMN Master

Nature: Brave
where do you get surf in pokemon rijon addventures i cant find it
Old February 9th, 2009 (11:07 PM). Edited February 15th, 2009 by MitchsBashamo.
MitchsBashamo
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopydude View Post
where do you get surf in pokemon rijon addventures i cant find it
West of Castro Valley, after going through a forest and a couple of routes full of trainers, there should be a house where you can get the Surf HM.

In Rijon Adventures, I have the seventh bedge and all the HM's, and I cannot enter Botan Warehouse. I searched this thread earlier for a solution, but that didn't work since despite having Waterfall and beating the seventh gym leader, no one was at the house that I apparently had to go to. I'm just wondering how I'm supposed to enter the warehouse in Botan.

EDIT: Never mind, I spoke to the Elite 4 chick in the Rijon Tunnel, just above the waterfall.
Old February 16th, 2009 (10:05 PM).
who
Beginning Trainer

How exactly are you supposed to get the item on the floor of teleporters in the Silph Warehouse in Rijon Adventures?
Old February 17th, 2009 (01:50 AM). Edited February 17th, 2009 by Soul.//Silver.
Soul.//Silver

Nature: Jolly
lol I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out Castro Valley Pokemon Gym. I know the trainers and leader are invisible but I just can't figure out where they are. Help would be most appreciated thanks.
Edit: Found the leader.
Old February 17th, 2009 (02:00 AM).
Evair
Beginning Trainer

in pokemon rijon addventures where do i get strength and where is the 7th gym
Old February 17th, 2009 (07:48 PM). Edited February 19th, 2009 by Blazichu.
Soul.//Silver

Nature: Jolly
I found a weird glitch. When I caught Articuno, the overworld didn't disappear, so I battled it again and defeated it and the overworld disappeared. People might abuse that glitch to get multiple Articuno's, although I'm not sure if capturing it again would have the same results as capturing it the first time.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread sorry

I need to get the Parent Note signed for the National Pass, but I can't find Red. He isn't in the house. Can someone tell me where he is?
Old February 20th, 2009 (01:51 AM).
ShadowJalza
CoolTrainer

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowJalza Send a message via Skype™ to ShadowJalza
in the safari zone in pokemon rijon adventures, how do you get past the sandstorm area (where do you get that goggle thing)
Old February 21st, 2009 (08:45 PM).
xeladude
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowJalza View Post
in the safari zone in pokemon rijon adventures, how do you get past the sandstorm area (where do you get that goggle thing)
u gotta beat sheral, go to the hotel where u battle brendan, and go to the old guy all the way to the east, and then hell let u go in, go to the guys section, and get rock smash from the old man. then use it, get in the cave, and avoid the women, go to the far right, and there should be steps to new places. the go-goggles are there
Old February 26th, 2009 (03:00 PM). Edited February 26th, 2009 by LuciRuki.
LuciRuki
#1 Janine Fan

Hey, awesome game btw. I just need help getting to the seventh gym in RijonAdventures. I really don't know how to get there. Do I need the invitation? If so, where might I obtain it? Thanks,

-LuciRuki-

*EDIT* I'm good now, lol.

!!!ATTENTION!!!

If you need an ideologist for hacking, storyboard development, name inventor, dialogue writer, or help with concepts and ideas, I am your guy.
Old March 2nd, 2009 (01:01 PM).
scienceboy
3 Gen Pokemon Master

Nature: Modest
hey, i have a question for rijon adventures

so i got the first 7 badges, waterfall, etc. i go to the haunted forest, run right up itno the team rocket, place myself between the medium and rocket, and talk. then... nothing happens. i've talked to everyone [to my knowledge] in the town, to all the mediums and such, but no matter what, i can't get the rockets to start fighting... did i screw something up?

thanks

A. READ THE GODDAMN THREAD. I don't care if you don't read all 100 pages of it, but read the first post AT LEAST.

B. READ THE FIRST POST. 95% of the time that will contain your answer

C. SHUT UP AND STOP ARGUING. It doesn't help anyone and it gets rather annoying.

D. This is not a place to talk about every topic imaginable. It is a place to talk about a certain game, or whatever the topic of the thread is. If you want to say something else, be it about something you are doing, or just something not related, DO NOT SAY IT. This is NOT the place.

E. RESPECT EVERYONE. In case you've forgotten, these are real people that you're talking to. I'm sure that if you were in person, you would NOT be talking to others the way that you do now. THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE FOLKS, REMEMBER THAT.

F. BE GRATEFUL. All of these hacks/games are done by people in their spare time, for no money. They invest ALOT of time and effort into these projects, and they do it for their enjoyment, not yours. If you try and be greedy, or talk as if they are going to fall to your every whim, DON'T. They are not doing it for you, they are doing it for them. The only thing that you should say is either constructive criticism or a suggestion that you think would make the game better overall. Note that I said SUGGESTION.
Old March 2nd, 2009 (02:46 PM).
lazylarry
Beginning Trainer

1) is there a walkthrough for rijon adventures?

2) can you face/beat the elite 4 in rijon adventures?

3) In rijon adventures, i'm stuck in castro city. i've beaten the 3 of the gym leaders up to this point, but i don't know what to do on the side quests (haven't really done any). is there something else i should be doing? some of the gym leaders look pretty hard, but i've been growing my pokemon as norma.

THANKS!
Old March 3rd, 2009 (02:38 PM).
Cortes
Beginning Trainer

This hack is pretty badass. Nice work. I like the non-linear direction of it. Lois was a monster to beat though, lol.

Question:

Spoiler:
Are there any special evolutions like in ShinyGold or do some of the Pokemon only evolve through trade as normal? I'd like to get Scizor.
Old March 3rd, 2009 (04:48 PM).
BluFire
Beginning Trainer

In Rijon Adventures, is there a body slam move tutor? If so, where is he?
Old March 4th, 2009 (05:20 PM).
BaalASystemLord
Hounzalid Brigand

Is there a list of what pokemon are available in each area and their levels?

Old March 5th, 2009 (08:04 AM).
PokeFreakBror
I never use this site.

Nature: Relaxed
I've got problems in Prism, im looking for the second gym leader but i can't find him/her!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!
Old March 5th, 2009 (03:11 PM).
Zado
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys, great news for rijon adventures players
If anyone knows the location of the legendaries, pm it to me and I put your name on credits:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachm...0&d=1236294492
Old March 6th, 2009 (11:42 PM).
Equeraide
Beginning Trainer

Uhmmmm, where do I get Star Badge? It's the 8th Gym, I can't find it anywhere, and it's my last badge for this area =O
Old March 7th, 2009 (06:28 PM).
ericz9
Beginning Trainer

uhh in Pokemon Rijon Adventures how do i get to the 8th Gym?
Old March 8th, 2009 (01:01 PM).
iSub-Zero
Beginning Trainer

im trying t download the ups patch and every time i try to apply it to fire red i get and error that says: Failed! Input Checksum is invalid.
How do i fix it?
Old March 10th, 2009 (02:47 PM).
robbingdog
I wanna be the guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSub-Zero View Post
im trying t download the ups patch and every time i try to apply it to fire red i get and error that says: Failed! Input Checksum is invalid.
How do i fix it?
Download an IPS patcher like Lunar IPS, then patch the ips file to the rom.
Old March 14th, 2009 (02:55 PM).
zachattach9
Beginning Trainer

there's two locations i'm having trouble getting to:

1) south rijon. i think i have to catch 60 pokemon, but idk wat else

2) virturia. i read about it on the rijonadventure site, but it doesn't say how to get there!
Old March 17th, 2009 (04:30 PM).
Cortes
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by BaalASystemLord View Post
Is there a list of what pokemon are available in each area and their levels?

I don't think so, but I could help if you need the location of a certain Poke.

I've restarted the game so I can save correctly, and last time I got fairly far so I know a good amount of the locations.

Or you could open the rom with AdvanceMap and have everything there for you. :D
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links