The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 5th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
So,I had a total of 5 infractions that i racked up from july of 2010 to August 2010.There all finally exspired.So does that mean i am on a clean slate.It says 0 points.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Old January 5th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Of course. There will be a record of it on your profile (that only you, moderators and higher-up staff can see) just to keep track of you and for your own record.

As long as you don't do anything bad and follow the rules you'll be fine. just don't be stupid enough to do whatever it is you did again

Last edited by Mew~; January 5th, 2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: forgot to mention higher-up staff
Old January 5th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

No i know they stay there but they are exspired now and i was woundering if the points are gone.

Windows 8.1 64 Bit | 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

☆Current Pre Ordered Games: Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99 | WWE 2K15 Hukkamania Edition-PS4-11/18/2014-$99.99 | GTA V-PS4-11/18/2014-$59.99 | Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Pokemon Omega Ruby-Nintendo 3DS-11/21/2014-$39.99 Each | Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition-PS4-3/31/2015 - $69.99

Old January 5th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Thats what the whole "Expires" thing is all about. They will have gone if it's past their expiration date.

You said you points say "0" so your fine, if they're still there and it's past the expiration date then just contact a member of staff to take them off or something.

Old January 5th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Oh no, the points don't matter anymore if they're expired. But if you get 25 red cards regardless of expiration status you are banned forever :(
Old January 5th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

What are red cards and how i know how many i gots?

Old January 5th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Something you get for punching someone in a soccer game

The infractions that are in Red, that actually do matter and give the infraction points. And why are you asking us? Did you not pay attention only you and the mods can see your infractions? >__>
Old January 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeastx View Post
What are red cards and how i know how many i gots?
This will explain it all:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122017

I think if you really don't want to get anymore infractions I suggest you take another look at the rules and FAQ.

Old January 5th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Well i had a total of 16 infraction points but there all exspired now.

Old January 5th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Infraction points, once they're expired, can't hurt you unless you continue to get more and more of them.
Keep breaking rules, and if you're not learning, it does make sense that you can get banned.

Though, It's easier just to follow the rules, than to work up that many infraction points, expired or not. xD;

Since the points you have are all expired, then just put effort into not getting anymore. You should be fine.
Old January 5th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Symbiosis
Community Supporter

Okay,Will do that.Didn't plan on getting anymore just was woundering.

Old January 5th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Fushigidane-Chan

I was just wondering myself... is the "you will get banned permanently if you get 25 red card infractions" automatic? It's just that people who have been here longer are much more likely to accumulate more infraction than new members. It also could put a lot of pressure on those who are trying to improve and become contributing members, but had gotten a lot of infractions in the past, and may have almost no room for error.
Old January 5th, 2011, 05:24 PM
stranger
lost in las vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fushigidane-Chan View Post
I was just wondering myself... is the "you will get banned permanently if you get 25 red card infractions" automatic? It's just that people who have been here longer are much more likely to accumulate more infraction than new members. It also could put a lot of pressure on those who are trying to improve and become contributing members, but had gotten a lot of infractions in the past, and may have almost no room for error.
Automatic once you hit 20 infraction points, but not necessarily if you hit the number of cards. But both new members and old members have the same rules put in front of them. And just because they're an older member doesn't mean that they'll have more of a chance at getting banned. You need to do a lot of bad things to accumulate all those cards. If an old member isn't learning from previous infractions, then they deserve to be banned in most respects. A troll could easily be tactical and just keep getting infractions which don't lead to a ban thus meaning they can stick around.

At any rate, there are grey areas and members have the right to appeal bans.

every moment with you is an adventure
Old January 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
That's why the permaban is set at 25 red cards. Not something lower. 25 is plenty of space to make some errors and learn from them. I really don't know of anyone being permabanned because they got the 25 red cards anyway. It's more of a final limiter that's there just in case there's someone smart enough to let their infraction points cool off before messing around again and again, without regard to the rules.

Usually though, if you're a repeat offender, staff will turn up the heat and dish out more points anyways so it really shouldn't be common that someone ends up hitting the 25 card limit. Theoretically, you should be permabanned long before you succeed in hitting that many infractions, unless you're just so klutzy that you end up with that many minor infractions that are only worth a point or two here and there and never learn.

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old February 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Not to be a pushover or anything, but don't you get a PM when you get an infraction? I don't remember getting one at all, and randomly it appeared as 1 point under the infractions....am I doing something wrong?
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:57 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
Not to be a pushover or anything, but don't you get a PM when you get an infraction? I don't remember getting one at all, and randomly it appeared as 1 point under the infractions....am I doing something wrong?
Can you show a screenshot? Because there appears to be nothing on your infractions tab (not even expired/reversed ones). It might just be an issue on your side, because it certainly isn't showing up on your profile.
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Can you show a screenshot? Because there appears to be nothing on your infractions tab (not even expired/reversed ones). It might just be an issue on your side, because it certainly isn't showing up on your profile.
Well, I have one question before I go further, since my friend pointed out that I was wrong just now....but does it appear under General Information? As a referral? Under anything else?
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:17 PM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otherworld9) View Post
Well, I have one question before I go further, since my friend pointed out that I was wrong just now....but does it appear under General Information? As a referral? Under anything else?
An infraction appears on your profile. If you go to your profile, where the tabs that say "Visitor Messages", "About Me", "Statistics", and so on, if you have an infraction there will be one called "Infractions" if there isn't one, you've never had an infraction or a warning

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Graphical
Beep beep boop

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus View Post
An infraction appears on your profile. If you go to your profile, where the tabs that say "Visitor Messages", "About Me", "Statistics", and so on, if you have an infraction there will be one called "Infractions" if there isn't one, you've never had an infraction or a warning
You can usually view them near the bottom of the User CP, too.
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:23 PM
stranger
lost in las vegas

Also, to note, your infractions and warnings are only visible to staff members and yourself. They cannot be seen by anyone else and they at the discretion of those who can and the information will not be shared amongst anyone else.

every moment with you is an adventure
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

I see....then I was wrong. I guess my friend was right afterall....but I think I'm having a blonde moment, but what is a referral? Does it have to do with any of infractions?
Sorry to be a bigger bother, my first year is always bad, so forgive me.
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:31 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
No problems. :)

A Referral is something you receive if someone has put you as the referrer to this site. So if you recommend this site to one of your friends, they could put your name down in the referral box where it asks if anyone has shown/recommended this place when they join. They have nothing to do with infractions however, and unlike school terms, they are a good thing to get. XD

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:49 PM
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
No problems.

A Referral is something you receive if someone has put you as the referrer to this site. So if you recommend this site to one of your friends, they could put your name down in the referral box where it asks if anyone has shown/recommended this place when they join. They have nothing to do with infractions however, and unlike school terms, they are a good thing to get. XD
I see, thank you!
I thought referrals were something bad, since being in school sticks on you plenty. Thank you sooo much! I thought it was something bad for a moment there.
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:14 AM
miley810
Assassin

I left a message saying I don't understand what they are talking about.Well when I left that I wanted someone to explane it to me.Should I have asked something like
"Can someone explane what this means?" Or something?

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old February 9th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Sydian
there it is

Nature: Timid
Probably. You were just being spammy by just saying you didn't know the topic. It didn't really contribute much.

Play the game to change the game
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links