The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

PokeCorrupt RP Thread

Feel free to discuss the current story and post any Out of Character chit chat here.
Old January 26th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Sounds good, can't wait.
I love Sarah, she's a lot like Kat. xD

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old January 26th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Kat View Post
Sounds good, can't wait.
I love Sarah, she's a lot like Kat. xD
I'm so glad the character will be easy for you to get into. :3 I expect to see such great results from this roleplay. I'm very excited.
Old January 27th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Yes, I'm anticipating this quite a lot, Nathaniel should be easy enough to work with.
Old January 27th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Great, now that you're online we can finally get this plot moving. Hopefully.
Old January 28th, 2008, 07:26 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
So, the random trainers can show up whenever they wanted to?

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old January 28th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
I don't think so Quasar, I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old January 28th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
Can I still sign up as a supporting character for this RPG? I really have a character in mind for it, and I only just heard about this RPG. The only aspect of her character that's often controversial in RPG's I've joined is that she's from another planet. But she's still human, and doesn't have any special powers or anything, so... Would that be okay? (In some RPGs where that wasn't allowed, I'd had to create some small island and make that her homeplace instead.)

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old January 29th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanima View Post
I don't think so Quasar, I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.
Exactly. I'm glad at least some people understood the concept I was trying to get across.

But no supporting characters will be needed for a bit. Just having some crazy stuff happen to the main characters, but after that we will be in need of supporting characters.
Old January 29th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
If you find you're in need of more supporting characters, I would be willing to play one for a few posts [along with Sarah, of course].

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old January 29th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Oni Raichu has succeded the impossible; posting in an RP.
Old January 29th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Trainer Kat

zOMG.
Now just a few more to go! xD

Old February 1st, 2008, 02:29 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Sorry it's taken me so long to make that post.
And sorry it's so boring to read. But everyone for sure needs to read it. It explains in vague detail the way the PokeCare Pokemon World works.
Old February 1st, 2008, 02:40 PM
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
Hooray! Raichu's back!

Oh, and I added two more characters to my supporting list (edited my posties), so whenever you need em, feel free to call em up. :D

(Mhmm, I wonder if I'm accepted...)

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old February 1st, 2008, 02:44 PM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

I wanted to post forever, but seeing as you're not allowed to double post...
Old February 1st, 2008, 02:49 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanima View Post
Hooray! Raichu's back!

Oh, and I added two more characters to my supporting list (edited my posties), so whenever you need em, feel free to call em up. :D

(Mhmm, I wonder if I'm accepted...)
XP Supporting characters are accepted when needed. But I can reassure you that your are great!

Oh yes and as mentioned in my post the characters got winter clothing and swim wear, I'll be drawing what those look like today. So if you have any suggestions for your character please tell me ASAP, otherwise I get to pick!

Last edited by Miss Raichu; February 1st, 2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old February 1st, 2008, 03:40 PM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Nathaniel just looks cool, with an aura of calmness and authority around him.

In other words, a silver jacket and jeans.
Old February 1st, 2008, 06:49 PM
Star Girl
Dragon Obsessed

Nature: Calm
I think I should mention this on the thread even though I did mention this in my post:

I'll try to post as often as I can and when I can write enough based on previous posts. But please note I am a senior in high school balancing some high stress classes. I usually post after seeing what others are doing so I can make a decent length post in my own.

And when I high stress mean I am on a block schedule (four classes a semester) with two AP classes and two advanced computer classes (Modeling and Simultion, Oracle). All of which sometimes requires hours of work on some days.

Also note that no I do NOT wish to give up my place as a main character. I just wish to have my circumstances heard. And if there is a lack of post from me it more than likely was not helped if there were a lack of posts by others because as I said before when characters are traveling in groups I tend to base my posts on others.

Once we are off the boat and our characters are mainly on our own I shouldn't be having this same problem. Which means my post numbers will definately go up.

Last edited by Star Girl; February 1st, 2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old February 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Kat's character is this is amazing.
Old February 1st, 2008, 07:35 PM
Trainer Kat

xD Hmm?
I/my character is amazing?
Why's that?

Old February 1st, 2008, 11:11 PM
Miss Raichu
Trainer

I just thought I'd let everyone know what there trainer ID number is, yes it is important to the plot.

83787348:01 - Derek
83787348:02 - Erin
83787348:03 - Kassandra
83787348:04 - Nathaniel
83787348:05 - Sarah

The characters might find this a bit odd because regular trainer id numbers are 8 characters long and never have :## at the end. But they shouldn't dwell on it.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 06:47 AM
SilencedShooter
Revenga

Send a message via AIM to SilencedShooter
I'm happy I get to be Derek. He's a cool character and I got great ideas for him.

And Charmander is the best pokemon for his personality :)
Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:41 AM
Trainer Kat

Sooo I have a question about catching Pokemon. xD
I'm doing the "Sarah only catches cuties" route. I'm kind of skewed on my definition for cute [I think the Gastly line and Geodude line are...simply adorable. x3]. So I'm going to run this by you. :]

I'm going to have Sarah catch Oddish, like originally planned, and evolve it into Vileplume because I think it suits her more than Bellossom. If you want me to evolve it into Bellossom, not a problem. I'm fine with either.
I've been brainstorming other Pokemon she could have. I'm big on the idea of giving her a Pachirisu. It'd kind of be like...a Pika/Pachi rivalry, then?

BUT here's what I've been meaning to ask you. I'd LOVE for Sarah to have a Gallade. Not only do I absolutely love Gallade <3, I think it'd be a good Pokemon for a girly girl to have. It's kind of...super-hero looking. It could be like, her defender or something. xD
She could catch a Ralts, because they're so cute. It could just happen to be male, and evolve into Gallade? :x

And yes, I have given her Pokemon a lot of thought. xD

Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:56 AM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

Quote:
xD Hmm?
Quote:
I/my character is amazing?
Why's that?

The personlity you gave her is brilliant.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:58 AM
Trainer Kat

*giggle* Like, thanks so much, Oni! Yours is like, awesome too!

[/Sarah]

No really, thanks. :] I like Nathaniel from the post you made. The yougurt line is brilliant. xD

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links