The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development

Notices

Game Development Your number one stop for anything related to creating games (except ROM hacks). You can even make your own!

Old January 7th, 2008, 06:41 PM
sHiZ-NaX
Beginning Trainer

Hello, I am currently working on a game titled: Pokemon: World Edition.
So far im in a bit of snag since some of the people working on the project have stopped working because of schooling.

The game is made in RPGmaker XP using Poccil's Starter kit.

So far im in need of the following

Mapper
Spriter(only char graphics no custom pokemon)
Banner
A tester to see the bugs are removed by the time of the release.
A plotter to help make things not so bland, and to help the story move along.

So far I can do most of the events but later on I may need someone to help with that to :P.

One thing i ask is that you submit somthing to me that shows what your abilties are to ensure the game is the best i can be.

Thanks for your time, For more info in the game look in the Plot and Story Idea Space section!

Note ill still be doing alot of the work i listed it just to much fro one person and i dont eant to have to drop this project.

“If you use your head, you won’t get fat even if you eat sweets.”

Last edited by sHiZ-NaX; January 7th, 2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old February 4th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Blackangel
I am rich. I am Blackangel.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blackangel
Hello...I-m working my game(Pokemon Zero) inr RMXP...and I need a spriter who make characters and a scripter who make the Bs and the Ms for my game.

Thanx a lot.

Last edited by Blackangel; February 5th, 2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old February 5th, 2008, 04:01 PM
moritat
Mapper o' doom

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to moritat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackangel
Hello...I-m working my game(Pokemon Zero) inr RMXP...and I need a spriter who make characters and a scripter who make the Bs and the Ms for my game.

Thanx a lot.
Dont post that in another persons topic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHiZ-NaX
Hello, I am currently working on a game titled: Pokemon: World Edition.
So far im in a bit of snag since some of the people working on the project have stopped working because of schooling.

The game is made in RPGmaker XP using Poccil's Starter kit.

So far im in need of the following

Mapper
Spriter(only char graphics no custom pokemon)
Banner
A tester to see the bugs are removed by the time of the release.
A plotter to help make things not so bland, and to help the story move along.

So far I can do most of the events but later on I may need someone to help with that to .

One thing i ask is that you submit somthing to me that shows what your abilties are to ensure the game is the best i can be.

Thanks for your time, For more info in the game look in the Plot and Story Idea Space section!

Note ill still be doing alot of the work i listed it just to much fro one person and i dont eant to have to drop this project.
im a descent mapper, i can help you with the plot, and a banner? like as in a banner to advertise? lol ill see if i can make one for you that you like..

Sponsored Links