The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old July 8th, 2004, 04:14 PM
mewruler
BOOTED OUT

Yesterday my computer was fine till i shut it of.Then today its been going really slow and it wont let me play games.Doess someone have a solution?
[spoiler=Clubs I'm In]Boy Club,Lightning Club,Rayquaza Club,Lugia Club,Dragon Club,Typhlosion Club,Mudkip Club,Owner of The Mew Club,Fusion/Hybrid Club,Fire Starters Club,Dark Club and Pokemon Coloseum Club[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hacks Ive Made]Pokemon Lava,Ocean,Mew,And Pokemon Chill Out[/spoiler]
[spoiler=DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON]Why did you even touch this button your just wasting your time reading this.You could be doing better things like playing video games or swimming so next time dont even touch this button or any other DO NOT THOUCH THIS BUTTON buttons[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Be my Friend]Ya wanna be my friend PM me cuz im lonely[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My Friends]Abskull,Star,Wy_Wynaut,Dragon Masta 99,Zero119 and GymLeaderLance99[/spoiler]

Old July 8th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Gr8person62.2
*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gr8person62.2
heh.. We can't help without much info. Theres always the basic "You probably have spyware slowing it down". So I'm just gonna ask if you could give more info. Did you do anyhting to your computer beforehand? Or it just went slow, just like that. All by itself...?
Meh~ I've really found so much better things to do than PC. It's not that I left, I just have better things to do right now and also for the next 8 or so months. I havn't "left" left.. just "kinda" left. I may post once or twice...
Old July 8th, 2004, 06:27 PM
mewruler
BOOTED OUT

Well before i shut my computer down i was on the internet.but i did do a virus scan maybe i should check for spyware.
[spoiler=Clubs I'm In]Boy Club,Lightning Club,Rayquaza Club,Lugia Club,Dragon Club,Typhlosion Club,Mudkip Club,Owner of The Mew Club,Fusion/Hybrid Club,Fire Starters Club,Dark Club and Pokemon Coloseum Club[/spoiler]
[spoiler=DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON]Why did you even touch this button your just wasting your time reading this.You could be doing better things like playing video games or swimming so next time dont even touch this button or any other DO NOT THOUCH THIS BUTTON buttons[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My Friends]Abskull,Star,Wy_Wynaut,Dragon Masta 99,Zero119 and GymLeaderLance99[/spoiler]

Old July 8th, 2004, 06:45 PM
mewruler
BOOTED OUT

Holy crud i had 132 spyware programs sheesh no wonder why my computer was so slow.

Old July 8th, 2004, 08:00 PM
perthskies
Nostalgic

Nature: Serious
Did removing the spyware solve the problem... ? =)

Also known as: Optic
My Anime Fansites | Forums
Old July 9th, 2004, 10:31 AM
aRedMoon
Wait for me outside the lines
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
132 isn't all that bad... I've come up with 600+...

june 10, 2003 = registered at old pc
march 24, 2004 = registered at new pc
june, 2004 = modded ;;; august, 2004 = quit/fired (point of debate)
december, 2004 = banned ;;; december 2, 2005 = unbanned
june 10, 2008 = omg... five years!
june 10, 2012 = countdown to nine years on pc...
Old July 11th, 2004, 03:50 AM
Geometric-sama
The Manly Man of Steel

Nature: Bold
*winces* The first time I scanned for spyware I think I had over a thousand... a lot of those were tracking cookies though. I need to go update Adaware, thanks for reminding me *goes to do it*

"One reason why mathematics enjoys special esteem, above all other sciences, is that its laws are absolutely certain and indisputable, while those of other sciences are to some extent debatable and in constant danger of being overthrown by newly discovered facts."
Albert Einstein

"What science can there be more noble, more excellent, more useful for men, more admirably high and demonstrative than mathematics."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty – a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of paintings or music, yet sublimely pure and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show."
Bertrand Russell

avatar and signature by FoxHound

ANNOY ME AT YOUR PERIL. I am becoming increasingly tired of the unmanly elitism and closed-mindedness of certain members who shall remain unnamed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links