The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2008, 11:30 PM
изм
Gym Leader

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to изм Send a message via Yahoo to изм Send a message via Skype™ to изм

Advertise here
Nope it's Minos who messed up with rping as we have the ship...

First of all Only Hugo came down on earth... the ship was always on karma.. but suddenly minos rpyed and said that the ship was on earth 0_0 the post was out of plot XD so i had to post the holographic thingie , NessStar3000 hadn't even read thw hole posts.. so he was confused and suddenly posted as if he was on earth.

Old February 9th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Nature: Mild
Maybe I should put it this way. How did Hugo come to Earth, and how does he go back? And Lucas, too. That's all I'm really asking. I'm just slightly confused, is all.
Old February 9th, 2008, 08:17 AM
изм
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to изм Send a message via Yahoo to изм Send a message via Skype™ to изм
Hugo came in a shaft remember ?? and NessStar3000 was going to remain absent ofcourse ... so i tried sending him back because i had other things to do.

Old February 9th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Oh, right, okay. So he's gonna go back the same way?

Y'know, at least the lounge is slightly more active now! I don't know why, but I get confused easily... Oh well, I always do, so it's probably more my fault than anybody else's.
Old February 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM
SilencedShooter
Revenga

Send a message via AIM to SilencedShooter
I didn't think Hugo would be leaving earth...I thought the other elites would be joining him.
Old February 9th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

No, I mean after the whole... You know what? Never mind. Stop encouraging me! The more I think about something, and post/talk about it, the more confused I make myself. So, stop encouraging me! Or I'll just let something go after a bit. Ah well, never mind.
Old February 9th, 2008, 07:40 PM
SilencedShooter
Revenga

XD. It's not my fault you sparked a debate!
Old February 9th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

It's not my fault that I'm a very argumental, easily irritated and confused, argumental, curious, unthinking, argumental, absent-minded, argumental...

You... Get the drift...
Old February 9th, 2008, 09:40 PM
изм
Gym Leader

will you both stop ?? i didn't explain how lucas went back k ?? he's equally powerful has cronos.. and that's it .. maybe he doesn't even require a shaft i didn't had time for thinking and editing becasue i was trying to carry it according to the plot.

Old February 10th, 2008, 07:12 AM
SilencedShooter
Revenga

what are you talking about "will you both stop"? Nobody was even arguing, calm down.
Old February 10th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Woah, *holds up hands in surrender* It's just a question... Okay, so inexplicable Lucas-going-back-to-Karma-thing.

Okay, so you should either chill or release all your pent-up anger. Deep breaths, in, and out, in and out. Close your eyes. You're in a happy place. A happy place...
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Armada
Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It

OMG IM SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE PLEASE DON"T HURT ME

I was having a heart transplant...

I'm a Eevee/Jolteon/Flareon/Vaporeon/Umbreon/Espeon/Leafeon/Glaceon-aholic. Beat that annoying Collectors from the games. Booyah.

But this is my RP trainer.
Old February 11th, 2008, 11:46 AM
SilencedShooter
Revenga

Holy crap, Armada. Well it looks like it was succesful, so welcome back! :)
Old February 11th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Armada! You're back! And I have to say that a heart transplant is a more than valid excuse for not being here! That is so much more important than a single RP, that I will almost gaurantee there'll be nobody blaming you for not being here. I mean, a heart transplant!

Of course, if someone is dense enough to blame you... *leaves threat hanging*
Old February 12th, 2008, 12:04 AM
изм
Gym Leader

what the... ??? hey armada if you wanna rest ou can there's no need to be guilty of any sort.. and i swear i would have never ever cursed you for not being present in the RP.. i myself am asking you to rest for a while.. no need for sitting just for the RP or for surfing.. read this and rest for some weeks.. just don't worry now.

Old February 12th, 2008, 04:29 AM
Minos Yewman
Banned

N-XIGE is back too. I was wondering what we were going to do without Cronos.
Old February 12th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

He's back! Now he needs to read through all the posts... I don't envy him. Although, since Cronos is stuck in an ice cube and all, there isn't much N-Xige can do.

Ah well then...
Old February 15th, 2008, 04:21 AM
N-XIGE
Ascension: Success Story

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to N-XIGE
I WANT MOVESETS TOO....I WANT TO HAVE METRONOME AND RECOVER ATLEAST AND HAVE CONTROL...MAYBE ALITTLKE
Old February 15th, 2008, 05:26 AM
изм
Gym Leader

Hmm.. you can send me a P.M :D 6 moves.. k??

Old February 16th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Sweet_Dreams
i is a gud righter

Hey Toto, I know you've sent him to another realm and all, but Cronos doesn't know that, and Nightmare doesn't know that. Even in another realm, Cronos is strong enough to break through, except I figure it would cause more pain to the recipitent, along with the barrier. Quick Claw does not have enough psychic ability, nor the proximity to be able to do anything of the sort. This block works on both Clans and Elites, and keeps them from both sending and recieving mental messages from each other.

That's all, really. Seriously, I'm not trying to flame you - I still feel guilty of the other times - but really, Mewtwo's a purely Psychic Legendary, and a strong one, too. A Fearow is... Pretty common and is a Normal/Flying type. You see where the difference in mental abilities lie?
Old February 17th, 2008, 02:04 AM
изм
Gym Leader

No you don't understand...

N-XIGE was absent during a post and that's why he doesn't know to RP like that.. and remember we are poke`mechs :D , saw quick claw's level..?? he can beat cronos if he wants.. but that will result only in his opposition among the other clans.. please read this post and you'll understand.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=104

Old February 17th, 2008, 03:28 AM
N-XIGE

If im the main concern...i decided to make the RPG spontaneous like i did in DARK FORCES BY NESSSTAR...i prefer to make it known by me alone and approved by the man incharge, so i PM...when i saw u didint agree well...i had to make it a suprise..after all im supposed to be invincible and make it like the future is unknown, what effontry does quick claw have to take cronos to another realm, nor even beat me thats impossible...ill break his neck like a mocking bird, he is just a commoner and im a legendary with invented moves as said in the movie, man i am flaming up...i'll whip your head boy, you know that i will...am really pissed...you wanna know a twist in Darkforces...well i MAX im actually the minion of the bad guys now and behind a mountain where im leading you guys to is where you'll face my buds...hariyama, medicham...Machop and combusken, thats the future for you.....Piss off
Old February 17th, 2008, 06:52 AM
SilencedShooter
Revenga

I liked it when Mewtwo broke free...... .____.
Old February 18th, 2008, 12:28 AM
изм
Gym Leader

But that will heavily be god modding!! and you have no rights to change the story according to your wish .. have you..?? and you said you'll whip my head off..?? that's something to laugh on.. i am pretty 2 years older to you.. and i don't want any inconvenience.. just calm down.. you will get yourself into trouble.. it can be counted as flaming k..?? sort the matter in a P.M just don't make matters worse in the lounge.

Old February 18th, 2008, 02:19 AM
N-XIGE

just one year and five months...and i was talking about quick claw...who jump on you to fight...in other words i wont waste my time doing such

Sponsored Links

Advertise here