The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 17th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon

Advertise here
no one's looking at my story is it really that bad, what could I do to improve on Pokemon Coordinator Journeys, don't woory, I won't get mad from the advice I'm given as long as your nice about giving advice

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old December 17th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
My fanfic is up.
And I'll have a look Konek.
Old December 19th, 2008, 12:49 PM
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Old December 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
Have a one shot up called She Just Smiles

She Just Smiles [One Shot]
A take on how Cyrus decides to not care about emotions no more, which all started with his passion with robots and his love for his younger sister.

(yeah, yeah, weird take on his backstory XD; )

[PC Fanfiction Index] [Nothing, Everything] [Quiet Admiration][The BBS] [MyAnimeList][Archive of Our Own][FFnet]
[Partner in Crime: Elite Overlord LeSabre™] [Cousin: Astinus] [Avatar: suspecting from LJ]

Last edited by Bay Alexison; December 20th, 2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old December 20th, 2008, 02:54 AM
~Zero~
Pokemon Roleplayer

Nature: Gentle
Two fanfics written by me.

Silent Hill: Static [[Rated PG-13 for Violence and Language]]

Ignored and Loved (Shayn x Dawn Oneshot) Mild Sexual content and language
Old December 20th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Shrike Flamestar
The Invisible!

Location: Within the synapses of the internet and my own mind.
Send a message via AIM to Shrike Flamestar Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shrike Flamestar
I've finally gotten a one-shot that I entered into a Serebii contest up, titled TRINITY: Waves. It's a side story to my normal TRINITY fic with different characters, showing another aspect to the sci-fi Pokemon world that I have created.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
Mira
restless spirit

Nature: Impish
I've decided to re-write my epic failure (as in I didn't post the next chapter XD) fanfiction and have the prologue posted.
For those of you who have been scarred by my first draft, please read my new one. It's approached in a completely different way and will not bring you any bodily injuries, I promise
It's entitled Mira's Beginning (revised) and there is a link in my signature.
Thanks.

Old December 26th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Nature: Impish
New Chapter up in the Diamond and Pearl Special fanfiction! it is located on page 2 of the fanfiction and page one of the fanfiction spot. C+C appreciated!

Credit to banner/avy PC Family
Old December 27th, 2008, 04:52 PM
POKEMON_MASTER_0
Above & Beyond

Chapter 5 of One Latias is up. It's been so long since I've posted a chapter, that this fan fiction has probably been forgotten. I hope that this chapter helps it to regain an audience.
Old December 28th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
The Prologue to The Journey is up

Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:05 PM
.emerald
☆ + ♥

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .emerald
Wooh! Finally, my one-shot tribute is finished. Entitled Stopping by d' woods.

Well, I hope you guys will read it!

| Brothers | Everlasting love | Stopping by d' woods | Art Gallery|

Punishments....

Old December 31st, 2008, 11:48 PM
icomeanon6
It's "I Come Anon"

They said I needed sleep, but I showed them!

At any rate, the latest and most nonsensical chapter of Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure is finally up! For those who were wondering, I do in fact plan on riting moar.

My chapter fics:
Kanto: The Disputed Frontier - 14 chapters, indefinite hiatus. Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure - 8 chapters, completed. Digimon Campaign - 7 chapters, ongoing

One-shots:
There's Always Tomorrow (SWC 2009), A Matter of Stubbornness (SWC 2010), Left by the Roadside
(SWC 2011 1st place),
Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It (2012), By What Right? (SWC 2013 1st place), Back in the Day (SWC 2014 1st place) (New!)

Family (kind of?): Strange person who calls me strange names

If the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard is mightier than the ICBM.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 08:37 AM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
After a brief (unintentional) hiatus:

Anima Ex Machina
Four
(Therefore, the lords sent Adam from the Garden of Eden.)

The National Defense Forces, the combined military of Japan, can usually be trusted to protect the people. However, after the series of events that left Polaris Institute practically devastated, they receive mysterious orders to apprehend and exile the XP-494 known as Codename Adam, whether his human self is dangerous or not.

For that reason, Bill wakes up to find himself stranded in Hoenn and utterly alone. A nearby city contains the only sign of life he can find, but the band of survivors living within it aren't entirely a welcome committee.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old January 3rd, 2009, 12:52 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Johto Mysteries Launched. Chapter Two coming soon to a forum near you.
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:00 AM
He Trembles on Your Breath
Boo! Scared?

Nature: Modest
My latest story is up (as of last night, GMT Time). It's called Normal, if anyone had the time to review it I would greatly appreciate it.
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

yey! another story to save for offline reading

I was thinking about making a cool Fanfiction about my character from the rp 'A New Professor In Town' entering in some type of Water League in the Battle Frontier, but I know nothing about the Battle Frontier, or what types of Water Badges to make up. I have the rules of the league though which are:

1: Only enter the league with Water Pokemon
2: Only Bring Water Pokemon with you.
3: Must Have Misty's Badge before entering.
4: Win 8 Water Badges, using only Water Types in battle.
5: Beat the Elite 4 and the Water League Champion and become the Champion.

The Water Gym leaders will also use Water Types. So it will be water vs water. But this type of fic would be too hard for me to write. Would someone like to co-author it with me? It would help me out a lot.

Kairi's Water Card:

Edit: Forgot to mention that she keeps her Poliwag outside it's ball with her all the time. It's kinda her replacement of Pikachu. And for some reason her Poliwag never evolves.

[/sig-reason]

Last edited by Konekodemon; January 7th, 2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old January 9th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Shrike Flamestar
The Invisible!

Location: Within the synapses of the internet and my own mind.
Send a message via AIM to Shrike Flamestar Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shrike Flamestar
I've freakin' finally got chapter 2 of TRINITY up, so all go read it now and enjoy! It be here.
Old January 13th, 2009, 05:39 PM
icomeanon6
It's "I Come Anon"

In a departure from writing that shamelessly absurd parody, I have returned my attention to my main fic, Kanto: The Disputed Frontier. In this new chapter, we return to the perspective of Sean Crowe and company.

I wouldn't like this one to be my third chapter in a row without a comment, so please tell me what you think!

My chapter fics:
Kanto: The Disputed Frontier - 14 chapters, indefinite hiatus. Gary Stu's Unpredictable Adventure - 8 chapters, completed. Digimon Campaign - 7 chapters, ongoing

One-shots:
There's Always Tomorrow (SWC 2009), A Matter of Stubbornness (SWC 2010), Left by the Roadside
(SWC 2011 1st place),
Giovanni Destroys the World and Everything in It (2012), By What Right? (SWC 2013 1st place), Back in the Day (SWC 2014 1st place) (New!)

Family (kind of?): Strange person who calls me strange names

If the pen is mightier than the sword, the keyboard is mightier than the ICBM.
Old January 14th, 2009, 05:18 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
I have just released the 13th chapter of 'The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum'. FEAR IT.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:09 AM
slls81
What does that even mean?

Nature: Timid
A new chapter of my fic 'Better late than never' is up, if anyone would read/review it that would be great. thanks.
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:03 PM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Anima Ex Machina
Five
(Trust me.)

Nurse Joy is the sympathetic saint. Officer Jenny is the skeptical guardian. Rose is the traumatized innocent. It's only natural that Bill can only find one friend out of these three, but even then, his luck (or perhaps fate) decides to make that short-lived when something else prowls the dark streets of Mauville City.

Meanwhile, Bill finds out that the enemy isn't just outside. It's inside him as well.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old January 16th, 2009, 01:21 PM
slls81
What does that even mean?

Hey look! A brand new chapter appeared on my fanfic As also C&C will be appreciated
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
Chapter 19 of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter 19
Rolling Along

After being betrayed by Jacob, both Bunny and Jenny weren't able to agree the next plan of action, so they went their separate ways. Meanwhile, Timmy and Lucas are finding it harder to put the piece together of this case.

[PC Fanfiction Index] [Nothing, Everything] [Quiet Admiration][The BBS] [MyAnimeList][Archive of Our Own][FFnet]
[Partner in Crime: Elite Overlord LeSabre™] [Cousin: Astinus] [Avatar: suspecting from LJ]
Old January 19th, 2009, 07:20 PM
solovino
RAWR~❤

I thought it would be lost...

That I wouldn't be able to write for quite a while...

But all those pills with complicated names have proven again, the Miracles of Modern Chemistry!

I mean, I am not fully healed yet... but I was greenlit to go back home for the week and spend some quality time with my word processor and my tusty Beta Reader. I thank Censored for being so patient and so... well... handy.

So... here it is...

Last time we saw Darius Mezze, he was granted an interview with the mysterious Leader of Team Rocket. This individual handed him and his contact agent, Syd, a special mission that would allow, if completed, for Darius to become an Admin of Team Rocket. The mission is to rise to the Indigo Tournament, fight and defeat in combat a specific Trainer who has been lost for some years... and who happens to be an old friend of Darius, Lou Varan.

And then came the questions. Why me? Why him? Why this mission? Is this really the mission?

Let's follow famous sportsman Darius Mezze as he tries to make out what is going on behind this offer of a lifetime...

“Elusive Goals”, Chapter 2: "Light Debriefing"

In a Thread Near You...
Elusive Goals | Sixth | Playfield
RP
Silent @ We Are All Pokémon Trainers
Articles
Nidoran Line, Lileep Line, Latii and others @ Project PEFE
My Claims
All pending revision

OTHER STUFF
Banner: “Playfield” by Hydro_King@Serebii.
Pokéteca Librarian — Researcher for The Pokédex Extended Fanon Edition

Last edited by solovino; January 19th, 2009 at 08:27 PM. Reason: changed some colours
Old January 20th, 2009, 05:44 PM
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

New chapter of Poke Special Manga: DP finally up. I know it's short but, eh, I finally hit the wall. Sue me, lol. But do not worry, I've only hit the wall because of lack of personal ideas for this portion of the fic. Do not worry

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here