The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 20th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Advertise here
Yeah, Chapter 2 is up for my fanfic!

I have no need for crediting Beta Readers, because they are 2 random guys in class who happen to be my friends. Yeah, they loved it, but they get tired of a chapter with over a thousand words. That's the rules to you.

So, where I left off:
Neo Kitai has returned from an unknown trip to Hoenn for 3 years and meets his child-hood friend Sarina Junsei, who likes him so much that she decides to join him. Neo looks at Sarina suspiciously and decides to give it a go for a week trip and if she can't handle it, she stays back. He then disappears into the night as darkness falls...
Old January 20th, 2009, 07:42 PM
The Ebon Blade
The Fuzz...

Well Chapter 6 of Mission: Find the Source of the Madness is up...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=165004

I also fixed it so it doesn't have that annoying font anymore. To tiny for even ME to read.

Check out my FanFiction:

Mission: Find the Source of the Madness!

Old January 23rd, 2009, 05:14 PM
The Ebon Blade
The Fuzz...

Chpater 7 of Mission: Find the Source of the Madness is posted.

Check out my FanFiction:

Old January 24th, 2009, 11:14 PM
delongbi
I C U

Nature: Quirky
Sad isn't it that I just discovered this forum existed?

Aw well.

Basically, my story is about a girl with psychic powers and a Mew...who ends up traveling with a bizarre girl and an undercover agent... though its a tad more complicated than that. This was my 1st fic and I started it about a year ago so the first few chapters are pretty cliche, but it gets better after chapter five or so... I think.

It can pobably be put in any genre; it has humor, but is mostly an adventure/ eventual romance.

I would really like some feedback on it, if anyone has the time and patience... it's pretty long and I've just posted chapter 8.

You can check it out by clicking on my poorly done signature picture below!

Click here to see a map of Acceber!
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Sue PokeCommunity, database error. Again. That's why I couldn't post this chapter up.

Chapter 3 of Pokemon- Eternal Warrior I: Neo's Story is up and running! Oddly enough, barely anyone read this and posted a review. What, is it that bad!?

Where we left off:
Neo Kitai and Sarina Junsei left Ectureak City, just to find a trainer who has 2 terrible pokemon with her and (after a terrible loss against Neo) says that some guys sold them to her for a large sum. They decide to go hunt for the two men, who turn out to be from Team Rocket, but another trainer appears out of nowhere...
Old January 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
The Ebon Blade
The Fuzz...

Chapter 8 of Mission: Find the Source of the Madness is up.

Check out my FanFiction:

Old January 30th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Damn Wii holding me back for a few extra days. At least Chapter 4 is up.

Yeah, see it right here.
Neo Kitai and Sarina Junsei are still on their journey after battling an unknown trainer and losing severely. As Sarina falls down, asleep, Neo takes her...
Old January 30th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Giratina ♀
what's your sign?

Metal Coat, kthx.

I've finally got around to posting Metal Coat, yay. (not as if any of you know what it is...)
Old January 30th, 2009, 02:56 PM
The Ebon Blade
The Fuzz...

Chapter 9 of Mission: Find the Source of the Madness is up.

A few days later...

And now so is Chapter 10.

Check out my FanFiction:

Last edited by The Ebon Blade; February 2nd, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 04:45 PM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Nature: Impish
I have made a new fanfiction called: PokeSpecial: Johto Journeys. Check it out it is based mostly on the Johto manga characters, but with my own made up story...Hope you enjoy.

Also, I have decided to quite all of my other stories and I will finish this story and it will be my best story yet!!

Credit to banner/avy PC Family
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Dagzar
The Dreamer

Nature: Relaxed
I can't believe this is the first time I've seen this thread!

*ahem* Anyways, chapters one and two are up for my Pokemon fanfiction, Mentor.

Summary (I knew making a summary would come in handy!): After being saddled with two ten-year-old brats and being sent out on her long overdue Pokemon journey, she can’t help but wonder… is it worth it?

Obviously, it's a journey fanfic, but I hope you're not scared away at that little fact.
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:52 PM
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Old February 5th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

The second part of Neo's time in Cianwood is up. Yeah, this is the link!
Sarina Junsei woke up on top of a mountain and decided that she will not keep on going with Neo, no matter how hard will she try. Then, three fighters appear with a destiny...
Old February 5th, 2009, 05:41 PM
The Ebon Blade
The Fuzz...

Chapter 11 of Mission: Find the Source of the Madness is up and ready to go!

Check out my FanFiction:

Old February 6th, 2009, 09:55 PM
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Aaaaand Abomasnow II! pt. 1 has been released. I currently am in the process of making pt. 2 so standby for that this weekend too. Sorry for the loooong wait for chapters, but school has been crazy nowadays. Sooner or later I'll have free time.

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Old February 7th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Giratina ♀
what's your sign?

Chapters One and Two of Metal Coat has been posted, and I assure you there was foreshadowing...
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
Ack, sorry for the lateness of the announcement. Been very, very, busy. :/ However, here's Chapter 20 of NE, already molded for a week. XD

Chapter 20
Jacob's Discovery [Interlude]

Jacob stayed at a stranger named Matt's house who also has great interest in history. At first the two got along well, but then things took a different turn. To Jacob, history was alive for sure.
Old February 7th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Pikalover10
I'M BACK!

Nature: Impish
I have a new fanfic! Its called PokeSpecial: Johto(i think...) anyway check it out and we are currently on Chapter 2!

(Chapter 2 awaiting reviews)

Credit to banner/avy PC Family
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:25 PM
AinSophAur
Triggerheart

I made a new fanfic, Shinzenbi Okugi. Read it and review it, I NEED criticism
Old February 8th, 2009, 10:20 AM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Anima Ex Machina
Six
(The affable Archangel had forewarned Adam to beware.)

Although Bill's first ally in Hoenn is no longer among the living, he makes another one in Officer Jenny, who struggles to protect him against the survivors of Mauville. Meanwhile, Rose, terrified by her brother's appearance, runs away into the dilapidated city... and right into an ixodida-infested pokémon center.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old February 8th, 2009, 11:34 AM
joehat
Yay

Nature: Modest
I'm new to fan-fiction. I finally got an idea, and I've posted the prologue of my story.

The title is: All Nightmare Long

The prologue is just the beginning. The characters in it are unnamed, for now. The main protagonists will be in chapter one. Hope you find it enjoyable. I won't bother explaining more here, just check it out if you're interested.

I rated it R, for blood, gore, language, and violence in general, although it may actually be more PG-13.

Critique is nice!

Last edited by joehat; February 17th, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old February 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Shrike Flamestar
The Invisible!

Location: Within the synapses of the internet and my own mind.
Send a message via AIM to Shrike Flamestar Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shrike Flamestar
Oh look, I forgot to post here. Silly me.

I have opened up a new fanfic; a rewrite of the very first (successful) fic I ever started on. Called the Flamestar Chronicles, so far the prologue and chapter 1 have been posted.

I suck at summarizing plots, especially without giving away big plot details, so I'll just say that while it may start off like a normal journeyfic (or, at least, somewhat normal) it ends up being anything but as the main characters get wrapped up in conspiracies surrounding two villainous organizations: CORE, a company that researches and manufactures a variety of new technologies with an increasing focus on weapons, and the Crimson Dawn, a religious cult who believe that Pokemon are abominations and that it is the one true god's wish that they be annihilated.

It's rated PG-15 due to scenes of gore and extreme violence as well as swearing. Genres are original universe (not alternate; this has nothing to do with any other canon), drama, action, adventure, and supernatural (why that one? You'll see...).
Old February 13th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Forgot to post up Chapter 6. Yes, the link is now in my sig for easier use and now...
Neo leaves Sarina, promising that he'll coma back. But once he sends Pidgeott for her, he begins to feel odd...
Old February 13th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Giratina ♀
what's your sign?

Chapter three of Metal Coat has been posted. Nobody's reviewed it since day one, but I'm still posting anyways.
Old February 14th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

My old thread is locked by my request and I opened a new one up for easier browsing. Also, Chapter 7 and the end of the first book is up!
I am sorry, but I cannot give you any hints onto the storyline as it's a big part in my book.
I also was quite lazy in the end.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here