• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
Chapter 2 of Sinnoh Generations is up for anyone who would like to leave a review. Please?
Linkie in my signature.

Fighting Infernape

Infernape Master
Years
Hey guys, I posted up my first fan fiction, my story is called Fire's Pokemon Adventure. If you guys want to read it go ahead, I'll create a link in my signature pretty soon.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Working on chapter 22 of the Eon Chronicles, expecting to be done by midnight on Saturday. Just needed a little incentive to finish along with alerting my readers.

Bay

Years
Chapter Ten of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter Ten
Sky High Battle

Bunny and Jenny conforants Lucas and Timmy, the argument later leading to a sky high battle. Which side will win?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
For......anybody reading, a new chapter of Trainer Chronicles is up, and I think it's a good one!

Bay

Years
Chapter Three of "Destiny's Tricks" is here!

Chapter Three
First City! Of Details and Evil Teams!

Destiny and the gang have their first taste with an evil team and after they defeated them, they were invited by a Jubilife City TV Staton employee to sketch their Pokemon, however that didn't turn out so well...

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
New, emotional chapter in the saga of Poke Special Manga: DP. In this chapter, something special truly happens. What happens? You'll have to read to find out!

Years
Just an announcement about my first fic here, since I apparently posted in the wrong place before... I'm doing a PMD2 fic about the end of the first half of the game. This is told by a Piplup named Marina and her partner, Blaze the Chimchar. Like I said in my other post, the end of the game definitely carries mixed emotions.

Bay

Years
Chapter Eleven of "Nothing, Everything" is up!

Chapter Eleven
Intentions and Truths

When Bunny and Jenny woke up to find themselves in Jacob's house at Hearthome City, all three began a little chat. Eventually after Jacob found out what really happened to Bunny, he gave some clues as to what the late Ernest really wants Bunny and Jenny to find, proof from the last clue he gave to Bunny and Jenny...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My oneshot, Face Down, is now up.

There's a link in my sig. Hope you can...slightly enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back