The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas

Advertise here
This is the Team Havoc OOC thread! anything you want to talk about OOC about Team Havoc will be done in here, obviously! Lets try and use this as much as we can, shall we?

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old January 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
BAHAHA
TAKUYA KEELS j00 ALL!!11!!1

xD Sorry, I had to be the first post. I raced over here as soon as you told me you created it.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old January 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Avey
Enter The Slasher House

I swear, I'll sign up when I have time.
Old January 28th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
I'll post when I'm in the mood.
KAT HAS ZERO INSPIRATION. DAMMIT.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:47 AM
AluminumKnight
Trainer

My character isn't going to fit in very well, is he?

Ah well, should make for an interesting story, I've got some things in mind
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
lol you'll be fine, i promise. Once everyones met each other and everything i'm sure its going to go well. Personality meshes are a good thing :) We still have 2 more chars to introduce as well...with hopefully more to sign up

Old January 29th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
As you can probably tell, I had the Team Havoc officials look down on Ringo (my character)--and even deny him some of the luxuries of Saffron City. I hope that will make for an interesting plot twist, not to mention my character's reference to (and possibly a sort of involvement of) his parents.

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old January 29th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Trainer Kat

Sorry guys.
I'll post today around 4.
I managed to get out of chem lab early today, but...yeah, still have bio lab until 4.

Old January 29th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Degenerate
Immortal

Hm, if there's any spaces available, I'd sign up. Haven't got the time to write up a sheet right now though. I'll be back later.

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Old January 29th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Kansas
Scyther

theres as many spaces left for signup as are on the first post, Degenerate, so you should be fine! and ya, plot twists are always welcome, Ninetails :D

Old January 29th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Degenerate
Immortal

Alright, in that case, I'll try and whip up a character real quick! Would you prefer I posted the sign-up here or in the actual RP thread?

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Old January 29th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Kansas
Scyther

eh just post it in the thread, since not everyone checks the OOC thread unfortunately. You can post your introduction at the bottom of your sign up for flow purposes. After your post, i'm going to be moving us out of the guard tower

Old January 29th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Trainer Kat

I actually cranked out a post...
*proud*

Old January 29th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Kansas
Scyther

crap degenerate, i forgot to preview post before i posted! sorry if i overwrote anything you did, i can edit real quick

Old January 29th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Degenerate
Immortal

Nah, it's nothing major. I think your post still makes sense as it stands. Basically, just Don Pearleon arriving late.

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Old January 29th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Kansas
Scyther

kay, ya i wrote something about it in my ooc before the post now. But omg. your char. i freaking love it. lmfao.

Old January 30th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
*feels guilty about having Ringo criticise Don Pearleon and call rap cheap*
...Although Ringo and I admittedly have very similar musical tastes.
*vanishes into the non-existent shadows of Saffron City*

OMG, I apologise for mistaking Dusty the Venomoth for a Dustox... And to think, I did that post at about 9 AM, when people's minds are supposed to be the most awake...

Darnit, I completely forgot vital parts of Ringo's personality that say how he deals with other people. Good thing my two most recent posts show the two main ways he does that...

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old January 30th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Degenerate
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evkay View Post
kay, ya i wrote something about it in my ooc before the post now. But omg. your char. i freaking love it. lmfao.
lol thanks. He was a spur of the moment creation really. XD;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
*feels guilty about having Ringo criticise Don Pearleon and call rap cheap*
Don't worry about it, Ninetales. If I was really a hip hop enthusiast I woulda had to bust a cap in your *ahem*, but since I'm not, you're safe. I don't care that much for rap music at all.

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Trainer Kat

xD Degenerate, your characters always make me laugh.
I can't wait to see Big Jig rap. ._.;;

Old January 30th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Degenerate
Immortal

Yeah, Big Jig's definitely gonna tear the house down. Don Pearleon's saving him for the right occasion.
Ay, seems like my characters always end up picking on yours. o.o; Well, for the record, it's not intentional.

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Trainer Kat

Hahaha I know<3
It's just RP. xD Unfortunately, I always have the characters that are fun to mess with [prissy little emo boy? I KNOW you can't resist].

I don't think Pat really picks on Kat though. ._.;; It's just more of...a...hitting on her...

Old January 30th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Jim
Dinner

Nature: Relaxed
I can't wait to see Aya's response too Takuya and Don.

I had a randomly thought up idea about a few 'wild' Rhyhorns/dons and a Rhyperior attacking the tower, a test by Giovanni of course but we wouldn't know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Kat View Post
Hahaha I know<3
It's just RP. xD Unfortunately, I always have the characters that are fun to mess with [prissy little emo boy? I KNOW you can't resist].

I don't think Pat really picks on Kat though. ._.;; It's just more of...a...hitting on her...
Hitting on her? He partially devoured her foot. xD
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Degenerate
Immortal

What can I say, your characters are fun to mess around with Kat :D Take is as a compliment~

I didn't even know Patrick was going to do the foot thing until two seconds before I wrote it. XD; When I'm lost for inspiration, I just freestyle and put put down anything that comes to mind. This talk should probably saved for The Grand Tournament thread though. :P

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Trainer Kat

xD I will take it as a compliment.

Plus...I think Taku might be doing a little messing with Don soon. ._.;;

Old January 30th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Degenerate
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Kat View Post
Plus...I think Taku might be doing a little messing with Don soon. ._.;;
That sounded suspiciously sexy.

Hm, I don't know what Don's reaction to this 'messing' will be until I see what exactly it is. Looking forward to find out what 'the emo' can do.

~Degenerate <3 Suki~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here