Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
I'ma wait for Mar to post...
...while I claim the 100th post in this thread. x3

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old February 12th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Sir Aaron1017
Psychic Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Aaron1017 Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Aaron1017
great! anyways, I was hoping to end the RP day today, but I doubt that will happen ._.

But hey, No worries! This is the most fun I have had in a long time, so yea, thanks everyone!!!
When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.
Old February 14th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
Oh no, I really think Ringo and possibly Takuya will be the only ones awake by the end of this RP day. I would do another post here, but... It seems I'm still the last person who posted.

EDIT: Evkay, you can start the new RP day if you want. In my next post I'll pronanly backtrack a little to describe anything else Ringo did the night before.

EDIT2: Hmm, a couple of girls have been after Takuya so far. I'll probably have Ringo start talking to him the next day or evening... There you go, Kat. Someone who's not a girl is about to talk to Takuya.

I think I'll also have Ringo talk to... Well, anyone except Aya. Tomorrow shall be a very social time for Ringo, and then it's back to his usual nighttime scheming...

[size=1]Banner by me!

Last edited by Ninetales; February 14th, 2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old February 14th, 2008, 06:28 AM
AluminumKnight
Trainer

I vote we start the new day, and everyone involved in the late night activites will just wrap it up in one post and move on to the next day.
Old February 14th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Kansas
Scyther

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
agreed. I'll start the new day when i get home from class today

*EDIT*
From here on, only a few of us will be battling per RP night, to speed things up. I'll post the order of the matches before the RP night comes. During the matches, you will have free reign over who you fight, what pokemon they have, and what type of arena you receive. Make it good! You may also 2 part your fights at moments of suspense in order to give the other RPers a chance to react to your battling style and maybe put in some comments and interact with each other as they watch you battle.

As this process progresses, our characters will get to know each other better, and there will be more interaction during the daylight hours as well throughout the city, maybe even make some alliances?

.....or maybe even discover some secrets about Team Havoc's plans while snooping somewhere you shouldn't be....

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3

Last edited by Kansas; February 14th, 2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old February 14th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Killer.
I'm stoked. We have to win though, right? So the moments of suspense wouldn't really be suspenseful, right? Since we'd win anyway. xD

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old February 14th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
well this is the official league battles now... so you CAN lose now, just don't lose too much or you wont make it to the tournament at the end XD

Old February 14th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Marilyn
Music of the Night.

I am sooooo sorry I haven't posted my IC yet. I typed the whole thing out last night, but I now cannot find the document I saved it on, so I have to start from scratch. I'll just make it a bit shorter.
Old February 14th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Sir Aaron1017
Psychic Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Aaron1017 Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Aaron1017
I posted, and I apologize for how short it is, but we needed to get things moving. I love the idea of picking everything for the battles... this should be interesting!
Old February 15th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Ninetales

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
.....or maybe even discover some secrets about Team Havoc's plans while snooping somewhere you shouldn't be....
Wow, Evkay--I mean Kansas--can read minds! (You were talking to me, right? Ehheheh...)

I'll do my post for basically the whole night. Then I can rest myself while Ringo's asleep. (In RP time, it's nearing Ringo's bedtime...)

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old February 18th, 2008, 08:41 AM
AluminumKnight
Trainer

Man, I had all intentions of posting on Friday, but I ended up calling in sick to work (where I usually post lol) and never got around to it. But it's up now, let's get this thing moving!
Old February 20th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Kansas
Scyther

welp... i mentioned how these matches in the RP will go. You'll be creating an opponent, and what they have and what field type you'll be battling on.

Don't Forget to Select a Field Type.

the types are of course... Rock (large boulders and jagged surfaces), Water (with 5 platforms in a star pattern), Grass (with randomly located trees), and Ice(some ice bergs, can be melted).

Have fun with the matches... as i mentioned, the details of how to format your match are mentioned above. Make them good! Remember you CAN lose in these matches, just try not to lose too much so you make it into the final tournament. Unless you don't want to get into the final tournament as part of the plot...

Old February 20th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Trainer Kat

Gosh darnit, I'll post in this tomorrow.
I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to it. :/

Old February 21st, 2008, 07:21 AM
Jim
Dinner

Nature: Relaxed
You should bug me like Kat does, then I'm guaranteed to post D:

I'm so sorry... *shot'd*
Old February 22nd, 2008, 12:31 AM
Ninetales

So does this mean that the odd-numbered trainers will battle tomorrow night (in RP time)?

Obviously I can't post much now, since Ringo's asleep. :D

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:35 AM
Kansas
Scyther

u got it, Ninetails. Odd numbers will battle tomorrow(in RP) if the other trainers can just make it there and begin posting battles it'll go quick as cake

Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:36 PM
Ninetales

*looks over her most recent post* OMG, is that Ringo being polite to Takuya? Oh well, there's that interaction between Ringo and Takuya I had thought of earlier.

Dum dee dum dum... waiting for tomorrow night's battles...

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Kansas
Scyther

dum dee dum... waiting for tonights battles.... the last RP night seemed to have slowed us down a LOT... but hopefully it'll get better....just a reminder... Marilyn, you're up first to battle... if thats a problem, tell me so i can change up the order for fluency purposes

Old February 29th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Sir Aaron1017
Psychic Master

Sorry for not posting very often, i am really busy, so I am trying to get it in tonight... Great, now I have family things to do tonight...
Old February 29th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Trainer Kat

I'll try to get a post in this weekend.
Blahhh I have to post in so much. x.X
Sorrysorry I'm not feeling ok at all or else I'd post tonight.

Old March 2nd, 2008, 05:07 AM
Jim
Dinner

Nature: Relaxed
Marilyn hasn't been online since Feb 28th D:
Old March 2nd, 2008, 09:40 AM
Kansas
Scyther

ya i think i'm going to change the battle order for flow issues....heres the new battle order for the night

Main Event Battle order

1. Derek Hightower
2. Lexie Volari
3. Reina Oosaki
4. Maria Yatokimo (If she doesn't appear by the time we get to her battle, it'll be assumed she died in a freak accident)

Old March 12th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Ninetales

Oh no, oh no! Don't tell me this RPG's dying! O_o'

I would do a post now, but I'm STILL waiting for Trainer Kat to post... as I had Ringo talk to Takuya in my last post.

[size=1]Banner by me!
Old March 12th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Kansas
Scyther

seems we've lost a lot of RPers... we can try to keep it alive but i know Kats busy with how many posts she lost with the rollback

Old March 12th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Sir Aaron1017
Psychic Master

Well, not to worry, you didn't lose me! This RP is a lot of fun! Thanks you guys!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links