The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2008, 04:32 PM
DarkKnight541
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Name: DarkKnight
Nickname: Slade
Status/Race: Human
Relationship: Single
Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": Basement, Gym
Favourite places on "The Island": Seashore, Mountains
Appearance: Thin, Medium height, Long hair(about halfway down the neck)
Personality: Quiet, serious, doesn't like most people but can open up to those who are trustworthy and kind. Generally hangs out at his favorite spots fighting nightmares.

True strength comes from the body, mind, and soul. I am getting stronger every day.
Old February 25th, 2008, 04:57 PM
SilverTail
Noble Warrior of Woodsclan

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SilverTail
er..no offence..but...you're joking, right? you're gonna need a little more description than that. look at the way the others did their signups and try to learn from that.

afterall, watching others and seeing how to do something is one of the ways we get better.

not to mention you completely forgot abilities and sources. sorry, but untill you edit you are DENIED

even though the thread died along time ago...I will continue on the memory of the "Arr, I Be A Pirate" RP! ARRR!

Family:

older sibling: JBC blank
sister:the oh-so-annoyingly-literate, Bell
RL cousin: Takanushi
fellow thunderclan member: Frostfur

My Site! Please visit! Please!!! >.<

A Destined Heart - My Fic

made by Mr. Tumnus (mort rayne)
Old February 26th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
o0;;
Once again, I've painted myself into a corner. Blake's pouty and off by herself. As soon as I figure out a way to get her out, I'll send her down to the group.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old February 26th, 2008, 02:05 PM
DarkKnight541
Beginning Trainer

Nickname: Slade
Status/Race: Half human, half shadowdemon
Relationship: Single
Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": The basement and any other areas where he can be alone, such as the roof.
Favourite places on "The Island": The seashore and the mountains to be alone and think.
Appearance: Thin, lean figure, not super muscular or super weak about 5 foot 6. He has black eyes and white hair that goes down to the middle of his neck. He usually wears a white T-shirt with light blue jeans and red tennis shoes. His most identifiable charicteristic is a black tatto that looks like lines running all around his body. He usually wears a silver chain around his neck and a silver bracelet.
Personality: Slade is usually quiet and prefers to be alone. When he was 10, shadow demons killed his parents and gave him shadow powers(hence the tattoo) so that he would live the rest of his life knowing theat he has the same powers that killed his parents. He is afraid that because of this, he will be considered a freak and hasn't tried to make friends. He's usually quiet when near others and only says something after having really thought ablout it.
Abilities: Can turn his entire body into "shadow mass" where he wears a black bandanna and a black slim jupsuit. The chain and bracelet dissapear, and his clothes are hidden under the jumpsuit. He can do this instantly, without saying anything. While like this, he can manipulate his shadow mass to form weapons, clones, and projectiles. However, he only has a limited amount of shadow mass to work with, so if he makes one clone, then both he and the clone will be half his original height. Any projectiles he shoots will, after hitting the target, fall back to the ground and slither back to him. Usually a physical change is not seen when he makes weapons because he isn't using a lot of his shadow mass. His favorite weapons are spears and two daggers that are attachet to his wrists. His favorite projectiles are shuriken and little spheres of concentrated shadowmass.

Sources: The two daggers attatched to his writs are Sora's weapons from .hack//sign. The shuriken are from Naruto. The rest just came from my imagination.

True strength comes from the body, mind, and soul. I am getting stronger every day.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:29 PM
SilverTail

er...I'm a little iffy...but we'll see how it goes.

For now I guess you're Accepted but that is debatable....

also, by "Basement" I assume you mean the complex? and if so, what part? (auto shop, chem lab, forge, storage closet?)

even though the thread died along time ago...I will continue on the memory of the "Arr, I Be A Pirate" RP! ARRR!

Family:

Old February 26th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
*confetti*
HAPPY 1,000th POST, SILVER!

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Kansas
Scyther

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
haha ya gratz.. anywho i'll be posting later tonite.. i have another RP to post for right now

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old February 26th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Trainer Kat, please do not spam~ Things in OoC threads should be kept relevant to the roleplay at hand.
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
TIK... u shoulda read more closely... my post doesn't say i saw Alex. It just says 'while' and its not in his thoughts... he doesn't actually know she's there, its just a way to reference time

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old February 28th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Joker Knight
Shadowed Enigma

Nature: Naughty
Takanushi, it is offical. You can not RP. You fail to notice subtle details that even a first grader with no reading experience would spot.

First of all. As I, and others have said before. Grammar is your friend, not your enemy. Practice proper grammar and you'll do wonders in RPs, choose not to and you'll be lucky if somone talks to you on an instant messanger or over PM.

Second, get the person's NAME right. I can't count how many times HARU's name has been said on that thread, and this one, and yet you still call him KERU. Who in hell's good name is KERU? If you're going to talk about someone, get their name right, or you'll end up confusing everyone else first, and then yourself, untill you look like the biggest idiot this planet has ever seen. If you don't already.

Third. Read the entire post through! don't just skim over it! you're obviously not that good yet! Once you can get to where you dont need to read every other word naturally to know what's going on, then, and only THEN can you do that. ThatInsaneKid said that TREVOR'S IQ was 129. BLAKE said HERS was 98. He did, in no way, say she was smart, infact, he proved she is actually rather dull, considering the IQ of most 16-30 year olds have an IQ of about 100-120.

You may want to get some Ice to go with that Burn, along with some good RP skills, otherwise I have a feeling you wont last long here. At all.
Old February 29th, 2008, 02:34 PM
ThatInsaneKid
Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B

Send a message via AIM to ThatInsaneKid
Trainer Katttt~~

Please post so Blake can get angry with Trevor~~

So we can have a battle~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright
Toilet!? My Dollie doesn't poop!!!
Oh Phoenix... What a goon you are. :]
Old February 29th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Klippy
VILLAGER moves INTO BATTLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatInsaneKid View Post
Trainer Katttt~~

Please post so Blake can get angry with Trevor~~

So we can have a battle~~
Uh, dude. This isn't a Pokémon RP. Nor do I think she'll want to fight you, seeing as we're all supposed to be in the dream world together.

Also, read Joker's post. She's basically got everything right. You're a horrible RPer and your posts are pathetically uninteresting and short. Either work on your skills or retire from the RP.
Old March 1st, 2008, 09:45 PM
SilverTail

ok...klip, were you saying that to TIK, or takanushi? I'm confused....

Also, don't expect to see me much till about....friday-sunday? my internet has been taken away and unfortunatly it will not return untill the day I'm supposed to leave for takanushi's house. due to it being my parent's birthday weekend.

DO NOT WANT TO BE HOME...... *shudders*

Family:

Old March 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
ThatInsaneKid
Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B

Send a message via AIM to ThatInsaneKid
Klippy: Well aware this is not a Pokemon RP. But what use is a plethora of skills when there isn't some action occuring? And seeing as how there are no nightmares at the moment, and Trevor basically just implied Blake was a *****, SOMETHING should happen at the least. :o

And you definitely be refering to Takanushi, or I will not be a happy camper. >>;;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright
Toilet!? My Dollie doesn't poop!!!
Oh Phoenix... What a goon you are. :]
Old March 3rd, 2008, 05:24 PM
Trainer Kat

Heh, I'll post tomorrow.
I'm sort of tied up with a paper at the moment. :x
I'll try to think up Blake's response.

Old March 3rd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Klippy
VILLAGER moves INTO BATTLE!

Pretty sure I meant both of you. XD;

It might be the Taka guy that I directed it at. Can't remember.
Old March 28th, 2008, 07:09 AM
SilverTail

gah...Mindscape is dying....this sucks!grrr..well, if it dose die, i've got a backup plan. so don't worry! mindscape WILL live on!

Family:

Old March 28th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Takanushi
Proud Samurai Warrior

I Know Dude this Feking sucks! But what is your back up Plan
Old March 29th, 2008, 05:36 AM
SilverTail

I will only reveal it as a last resort. Untill the RP dies it will remain secret so I really hope I won't have to use it. now if only kat would post!

*wants to avoid a catastrophie*

Family:

Old March 29th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Takanushi
Proud Samurai Warrior

How do you like my sig. i made it my self?
Old March 29th, 2008, 03:20 PM
SilverTail

ok, dude, I noticed, and you could have just called to ask that instaid of spamming up the OOC board, which is supposed to discuss the RP and things that involve the RP. Just be glad i'm the one ratting you out, if xeno noticed this she'd probably do a LOT worse.

Family:

Old March 29th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Indeed, Takanushi, unfortunately the rule of the RP masters getting to you before me doesn't apply when it comes to SPAM in the OoC threads.

Therefore, if you'd like feedback on your signature, please post in the 'Rate my Signature' thread in the Pokemon Funtime forums.
Old March 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Trainer Kat

I'm sorry, Silver, I'm trying to work up some inspiration...it's really hard though...what with getting my post deleted and all. *sigh*

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here