The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 27th, 2008 (04:22 PM).
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Well, now we can have male characters again. I'm thinking of making one, to be Brad's roommate. I, however, do ask Loki for permission. Please? Oh mishievious Norse God? (Just the name reference- I do not know whether our GM is really a Norse deity.)

Name: Hoshihime Uchuu (Western Name Order)
Grade: Once again, freshman.
Appearance: Hoshihime is Japanese, but is half black. She has ivory white skin, like any Asian person, but her physique is different. She is tall, about 6 ft tall, and has a slim, hourglass physique. Her curves are quite noticeable- especially in front, and her torso curves in very noticeably, to make her waist very thin. Her legs and arms are thin and graceful- but she is not TOO weak. Her hair is wavy, and is white in color- she is albino. Her hair is usually covering her left eye, and both sides fall to her chest. The strand that go down to her chest are braided. Her eyes are blood red. By rules, Hoshihime wears a black blazer, although hers is thinner than most, a white blouse (silk for her.), and a pleated gray skirt- hers is knee-length. The collar of her blouse sports a blood red ribbon. She also wears a gold necklace with an inlaid diamond, at maximum karats for both materials (diamond polished and HUGE) around her neck.

Personality: Hoshihime is a nice young woman, and is determined to make it to the top. She is determined to be an example that womaen can beat men in the corporate game. She is ruthless in business, and is persistent- she will not give up until an issue is resolved. She is also a bit greedy- she saves her money for investing in stocks. In class, she is smart, obedient, and polite, her voice laden with a kind tone. She means business- if you mess with her, she will get revenge. She is serious about important matters, and takes education seriously. Akin to Brad, she is not too sociable- education comes first. However, she is kind, and loyal to her few friends. She enjoys companionship, and likes her social life because around her friends, she can relax. However, she is shrewd in picking them- she has a innate knack at psychology, and knows when a person is good for her or not. Behind her serious exterior lies a nice, caring person- but it takes the right personality to drill to her core.

She likes trends, and often pays attention to them in order to know what to advertise later in her career.
History: Her family started two generations before her, when a black soldier from the US was stationed in Japan. He married a descendant of the Japanese royal family. Her mom married another black man, but this guy was born in Japan. Both know English, so Hoshihime speaks English fluently, and Japanese (don’t expect her to say it- I don’t get kanji on my American keyboard). She was born in Tokyo, and attended a private school there for elementary school. She got excellent grades, and the teachers liked her. She also made a few friends, but lost them when she went to middle school (they turned into brats.) In middle school, Hoshihime was much more reserved, and focused completely on work- once again getting excelling grades. Then, her mother, who is a Lahea alumni, decided to send her to Armon, with support from her father, who had gone to Armon under the direction of his mother, a businesswoman (black) who had moved to Japan looking for work. Hoshihimes other grandfather, the one who isn’t an American veteran, was a relative of Isoroku Yamamoto and the Royal Family. He worked in the Japanese navy after the war.
Other: Hoshihime likes trivia and swimming. She has faintly heard of Brad through her mother- her rich family paid a lot of money to cure her of any albinism-related medical issues.

Banner made by Souless!!!!

My PC Family- PM me to either be paired with me or join teh family.
Evil Twins with: Souless
Old February 27th, 2008 (05:37 PM).
Kansas
Scyther

Nature: Calm
Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
by the by.... Trainer Kat has permission to bunny me as much as she wants to... i trust her judgment and she usually asks me what she should have me do before she posts anyway... but ya, just getting that out there right now

Credit for Siggy goes to Jim <3
Old February 27th, 2008 (06:14 PM). Edited February 27th, 2008 by Loki.
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Brad; I'm going to be honest here and say that right now, I don't feel like I should give you another character until I see more of your posts. While your posts are certainly not bad, there's something about them that I just don't like. Maybe I'm just not used to it...? I don't know, but in the meantime, I'll have to put Hoshihime on a temporary pending until I decide that whatever is bugging me so much is gone. o_x; sorry about the inconvinience.

Regarding your roommate, you can go ahead and make him an NPC and post a sign-up for him once Hoshihime is off pending, if that works for you.

Evkay; Excellent~ Thanks for the heads up!

edit-ching;

Wilt; Let's do some proofreading on your latest post, aye? There are a few grammatical boo-boo's here and there. ^^;
Old February 27th, 2008 (07:38 PM).
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
David Jonathan Park and Edmund Elton will be sharing a dorm room /o/~

/ / ////
Old February 27th, 2008 (07:52 PM).
Kansas
Scyther

Send a message via AIM to Kansas Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kansas
ohhh ya! for reference... the girl Heath was bein all smooth with was Illya :D i didn't know if it would be clear enough since they didn't introduce themselves

Old February 27th, 2008 (08:30 PM).
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

I will be gone four days starting March 6th, m'dears. :< Sorry for the inconvinience.

Also, Evkay, track sign-ups were supposed to be in the gym.... but I warped my post to accomodate your changes, and hopefully Chibi-chan doesn't mind that her post might not make complete sense anymore. xD; The Armon side of the main office shouldn't be too close to the entrance anyway, so there's still the clean getaway from man-cootie central. xD;
Old February 27th, 2008 (08:37 PM).
Trainer Kat
→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansas View Post
by the by.... Trainer Kat has permission to bunny me as much as she wants to... i trust her judgment :) and she usually asks me what she should have me do before she posts anyway... but ya, just getting that out there right now
Seconded. I know Evan won't make my character out to be a nice guy. I trust him.

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Deal with it. :]
Old February 27th, 2008 (08:38 PM).
Kansas
Scyther

rofl the post confused me... so i assumed she was talking about being in the main office... my bad my bad...

Old February 27th, 2008 (08:40 PM).
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

S'all good, my post is pretty 'omg-wtf' all over the place anyway. xD; It'll probably be confusing too.

sorry for dragging rémi around like a ragdoll david. :B
Old February 27th, 2008 (08:44 PM).
Wilt
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post

Wilt; Let's do some proofreading on your latest post, aye? There are a few grammatical boo-boo's here and there. ;
I know, this computer is so old I don't have Microsoft Word. I just have Notebook. I'll try looking for some kind of spell check on the internet.

Are we going to role-play out every day or are we going to skip around on the days and weeks?
Old February 27th, 2008 (08:47 PM).
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Wilt; .... I ... Honestly do not know! :D

[/shot'd]

I dunno, what do you guys think? A mixture of both, where like, if there's something important, we can sort of skip to it, and if not, then just roleplay the day-to-day life?
Old February 27th, 2008 (08:48 PM).
Kansas
Scyther

that sounds like a good plan to me... or if things tend to drag you could make the executive decision to move forward a bit?? :D

Old February 27th, 2008 (08:55 PM).
Wilt
Beginning Trainer

I suggest that we skip to important dates and such. Because in my life nothing exciting happens day-to-day.

I think there should be a beginning of the year dance. We have that at my school.

Are you going to ad in some plot-lines that affect all our characters?
Old February 27th, 2008 (09:39 PM).
Trainer Kat

Send a message via AIM to Trainer Kat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Trainer Kat
Guhhh...side note...
What sort of food does the café serve?
Normal café food?
I suppose I could have Dean order a sammich. Every place has sammiches, right?

I'm slightly stuck-up and aesthetics-obsessed, so it's highly unlikely you'll see me use anything but shiny Pokemon.
Old February 28th, 2008 (05:20 AM). Edited February 28th, 2008 by Phanima.
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
What a tiring post, and I didn't even talk to anyone. =3=

Anyway, for those who are interested, Plum is actually based on a real character I used ages ago. :3 If you need a reference for when/if you DO interact with her, her bio can be found here.

And before you freak out Loki, Plum's NOT a main character, just an NPC. DX Just kidding, I know you won't freak out...

*shot

EDIT: Eh...sorry for the assery, I'm dead tired from work and uni (and waiting for Kat on MSN X3) as well as having to wake up tomorrow morning at 6 to get to my 8 o'clock lecture, and seeing how it's 11 PM, I should really be getting to sleep. Anyway, I concur with the mixing of varying timelines for certain days, but it kinda depends on how much you wanna pack in, as to not blow through all the awesome events with huge, long and eventful days, and then have the rest of the semester for...omg...study and exams. I actually had a few other ideas about it but I'm literally falling out of my chair so I'll stop before I facedesk. *curls into bed

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old February 28th, 2008 (11:23 AM).
Brad
The Paper Fastener

Hmm...aight. I'll make an NPC for teh Brad.

Old February 28th, 2008 (11:53 AM).
N-XIGE
Ascension: Success Story

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to N-XIGE
Hey, Loki...I have edited my post...sorry I've been engaged in some activities lately on PokeCommunity. Not that if I get the spot I wont be able to post...I've also been thinking of stuff to add to my character.
Well...I also hope my infraction wont prevent me form getting this spot.
So, am I in?
Old February 28th, 2008 (12:34 PM).
Phanima
That servant of the evil one

Nature: Impish
Well, I'd wait on that one Brad, I still dunno if Loki wants to fish my idea out the window, since I did do it in the spur of the moment, so it COULD be a bad idea.

Although, we can have one or two NPC's yeah? Well, that was my assumption anyway. ;P

familiar of knowledge. koakuma.
scandalous matriarch love affair and pair. aea illegitimate lovechild. mika loyal steed of comradery. scarlet live-in sisterly familiar. ninetales
Old February 28th, 2008 (12:38 PM).
Kansas
Scyther

sooo i vote we let Xige in.... he's an aspiring soccer player, aye? Heath needs more underlings team mates for the soccer team

*devious grin*

Old February 28th, 2008 (01:18 PM).
Rena Ryuugu
はぅ〜

My introductory post was so incredibly short! D:

Wait. Do the girls get room-mates as well? Or are we alone?
Old February 28th, 2008 (01:34 PM).
Trainer Kat

xD; Awh, my intro for Alina wasn't much longer, if at all.
And yeah, girls have roommates.

Old February 28th, 2008 (01:54 PM).
Brad
The Paper Fastener

I say a mix- some day to day (better for interactions) and some skipping (better for tests, dances, etc.

Old February 28th, 2008 (02:29 PM).
Gummy
by fire be P U R G E D
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Naughty
Heh, thats last time I take an entire day off of the computer. Now I gotta read all those long posts AMD post for myself.

Monotype Fire Challenge
Old February 28th, 2008 (03:28 PM).
Soul Eater
silver won't say he's in love~

Nature: Naughty
I've decided to change my grade to year 12 so I can bunk with Jack's female character. (This will help my RPing alot better if we are together.)

I am still working on my RP form and its a very slow progress. Loki, does this RP form HAVE to be uber long? T_T I cant possible think of anything else to write and my mind is ready to explode.
Who you're thinking of

Silver x Gold
preciousmetalshipping fangirl

paired with pachy
icon credit

No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no
Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love
This scene won't play
I won't say I'm in love
Old February 28th, 2008 (04:00 PM).
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

N-XIGE; Infractions are totally unrelated to this roleplay. D: It doesn't affect your chances of being accepted or declined. (There are other members in this roleplay that have also been infracted before. ;<) it's a yellow infraction anyway, it's not like it affects you right now. xD

Either way, your personality is still a little short; I did check up on your other roleplay posts, because I didn't put up an RP Sample thing up. Your roleplaying level isn't quite up to what I'm looking for in this roleplay. And you missed the deadline to finish your sign-up, or inform me that you wouldn't be able to finish your sign-up in time. I'm very sorry N-XIGE, but you're Declined. Perhaps if the roleplay lasts long enough, you can try again next term. ^^

By then, if I see a considerable improvement from this:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Inside the western cavern...inside a cave...inside another cave ...still inside the cave before... very abysmal inside western cavern...Inside an Ice block...a mysterious figure...there, resides...the embodiment of madness...the fury of mews darkside...Mewtwo...The Leader of the mighty Clans..."I shall not slumber...I shall never know love nor joy...I am a soldier if hate till the end"...This words flowed in the canal like icy cavern...He was awake as he had been, was and may forever be...
" I am Mewtwo and not a side of mew...a different creature entirely...brought to this world on cinnabar island...July 22, it should be...then I was free...not for long...i allied with the Rockets and Giovanni...I learnt my greatest lesson...I was made for a reason...
what is this reason". His eyes began to glow with a blue aura..."What is my PurPose!...Now I know...I was born to search for the Beriltz, to be the invincible as no one has been...and I have fallen...to slumber forever...NO, THIS SHALL NOT BE MY DESTINY!!!"....The ice shattered...and some words drifted in the air...
FREE ATLAST

Then you can sign-up again.

Kansas; Ah, executive powarz. It's been a long time since I've had it~ *FISH'd* Yeah that's a good idea. xD

Phanima; Oh, well, I suggested to Brad that he should do an NPC... Unless you were pointing out something else? xD; Anyway, I don't have any problems with NPC's, whether their prominent or stick around for just one post. NPC away. xD;; All teachers are NPC's too, whoever finds the need first gets dibs on describing the staffers. Also, for more popular people, there will naturally need to be various NPC's, so y'know. Just to help populate the place. :>

Idea? D: Idea like, the one with the varying timelines? Yeah, I like that idea, although I don't see how having NPC's would affect it? *didn't see anything else in your other posts regarding an idea, sorry. x_o If you could point it out to me...?*

Wilt; That defeats the purpose of a 'slice-of-life' roleplay. xD And there's no room for regular character relationship developments if we skip around too much... In my opinion anyway. xD

Trainer Kat; Use your imagination? :D The Lahea's school cafe right now has pre-ordered food, like the Armon cafeteria, but once school starts, the cafe will serve things that the cooking class makes, so... basically, those'll be like, desserts, breads, and other simplistic things that can be made for lots of people, like sandwiches and salads. Of course, if you want your junk food fix, you're going to have to go to Armon Cafeteria. D: Most things at the Cafe are healthy and stuff.... But yeah, things from outside restraunts and un-healthy things are served at the Cafeteria, which is why it's so much bigger than the cafe. xD

Ayumi-chan; It doesn't have to be uber long, but it has to be of good quality. If you want to lengthen it for some cushioning though, just look at the other sign-ups and see what other people mentioned. D: *That's what I do.*

I think that's everyone. D: If I missed you or your question wasn't answered by someone else, tell me~

Off to read the posts now, will probably edit afterwards. xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links