• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Stolen Thunder [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Pokemon: Stolen Thunder

Plot:

'Dear Team Stolen Thunder,

We request your assistance in one of our land-bases.We need your help to get rid of the force that is keeping us hostage.I am able to write this letter because I have managed to escape but I fear for my life because if I'm caught..I won't be around to see you come.I do hope you can come soon but I do know that this force is chasing you down because they fear that you guys will overthrow them.I hope your journey to the base is safe and relaxing.The base is on the eastern edge of Floarama town and the codeword is 'Jaka'.Incase you may ask who Jaka is, I shall tell you that he is a 2-Time Pokemon champion and is the current leader of this force.I don't yet know the name of this 'gang' but I will be sure to message you if I found out anything else about this 'gang'.

We hope, hope to see you soon.
K.Lorando'

It is up to you to decide the fate of K.Lorando and his crew.You will be put into a world of devastation and destruction.The evil team will be named throughout the story and it is up to you to put an end to this devastation and destruction that this 'gang' is brewing.You will become members of the elusive crime fighters, Team Stolen Thunder or TST for short.You will have to carry a strong team of Pokemon and a truckload of Max Revives.K.Lorando needs your help, so why don't you give him it.

Rules:

1/ No God-Modding.
2/ No taking control of another's character without permission.
3/ No Legendary Pokemon allowed.
4/ Keep it PG-13.
5/ Obey all of PC's existing rules.

Sign-Up Form:

Code:
[B]Name:
Appearance: (Pics allowed)
History/Bio:
Personality:
Pokemon:
(Use one of these forms for every Pokemon)
Nick:
Species:
Level:
Moveset:
Personality:
Appearance:[/B]

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Name: Kamas

Appearance: Kamas wears black fingerless gloves, white sneakers, black jeans, black pants, has short hair, black eyes, and has a black headband.

History: Kamas was born in Kanto at age seven and then went to Hoenn. Once he went to Hoenn he decided to join Pokemon contest and become a great coordinator. Kamas was able to collect a strong assortment of Pokemon and ribbons. Kamas trained his pokemon well and bonded with them. Due to all the time he stayed with them Kamas learned to speak Pokemon. After he gained this power Kamas won his contest with ease and beacme a feared coordinator. When he finally reached the grand festival he was defeated by his old rival. After losing Kamas left his team with his parents to relax. Kamas decided to go to Sinnoh and compete in more contest. When he arrived he was given a turtwig by a mysertious old man. Kamas and Turtwig have made a great team but after hearing about K.lorando have put their contest dreams on hold.

Personality: Kamas is relaxed and loves training his Pokemon for upcoming contest.Kamas also loves to teach his pokemon new attacks when ever he sees the glow in their eyes. With the ability to speak pokemon Kamas is very compassionate towards his Pokemon and pulls them out of hard battles. Kamas is a litttle shy but can be very courageous and brave when needed. Kamas has been known to play the hero when he sees a girl in danger. Kamas has a stern temper and when he gets mad he gets mad. Kamas shows no fear in the face of danger and teaches his pokemon to do the same.

Pokemon: Turtwig

Nick: Twiggy

Species: Grass

Level: 35

Moveset: Leaf Storm, Bite, Leech Seed, Solarbeam

Personality: Twiggy is very active and is always out of its pokeball. Twiggy shows his affection for Kamas by biting him on the arm or on the head. Twiggy loves contest and has received one ribbon.

Last edited:

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Hmm..your signup is pending.Add a bit more detail to your personality and history and you may get accepted.

ThePokeKid

Red wants to battle!
Years
Name: Cole Campbell
Appearance: (look at trainer card)
History/Bio: Cole was abandoned by his mom right when he was born, before she could leave, she was attacked by a mysterious pokemon and was killed, the pokemon started to move towards Cole, but before it could attack, a older man came and attacked it with his pokemon, the evil pokemon fainted and the older man took Cole with him. The years went by and Cole started to get older. Cole had no pokemon, but wanted to be a trainer most of his life and wanted to beat the elite four. When he became 14, the older man knew he was old enough to go out on his own, so he gave him a pokeball but told him not to open it until he got into trouble, Cole said his last goobyes and took off. Cole searched for hours and couldn't find one pokemon. Cole decided that he was going to just take a look at the pokemon inside the pokeball, when he was about to open it, a pidgey came out of the thick grass and was ready to battle, Cole was ready, he threw the pokeball down and a Piplup came out. Cole loved piplups and thought they were the best pokemon. Cole studied on battles and knew exactly what he had to do. He told Piplup to tackle pidgey. Piplup jumped at Pidgey full speed and took it out with one blow. Cole knew he had a strong Piplup. After months of training and getting gym badges, Cole finally got all of the gym badges and could now take on the elite four, he took off. He saw the front gate and rushed in, but waiting there was the older man, he told him that before he could fight the elite four, he had to do him a favor. Cole was ready and took the offer. The older man told him that a secret protective group needed his help. Cole followed him waiting to help.
Personality: Cole is a very happy, nice, and caring person, helpful most of the time, gets nervous around girls, helps any pokemon in need, very kind to pokemon even if they don't win a battle, very shy when talking to a crowd, but very talkative when you get to know him. He doesn't get mad, he is very calm. Can sometimes say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Will be very polite when people are staying with him wherever he goes. Likes to brag when someone makes fun of him and then they get beaten.
Pokemon: Piplup
Nick: N/A
Species: Water
Level: 64
Moveset: Surf, Bubble Beam, WhirlPool, Double Team
Personality: Piplup is never in the pokeball that he was once in, he always sits on Cole's shoulder and to show affection, he tries to act tough. He loves Cole as his trainer

Lash

Years
Hope you don't mind if I do a placeholder, since I got to head out soon.

Name: Chad Mourn
Appearance: (Pics allowed)
History/Bio:
Personality:

Pokemon:
(Use one of these forms for every Pokemon)
Nick:
Species:
Level:
Moveset:
Personality:
Appearance:

Yeah, obviously I will finish later.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Name: Jackson V. Bonaventure
Appearance:
dptr106.png

History/Bio:Born in Snowpoint City, he is very well known for his knowledge about pokemons. At first he disliked poemons, but as he was studying near a steam he saw a hurt Absol. He had no other choice but to help him. That provoked him to help all pokemons, by becoming a trainer himself and a scientist.

He enrolled in an unknown University with high marks. After 2 years of studying, he decides to become a trainer and a researcher. After 6 years of being a trainer, he enrolled again in a academy in which he had finished his course. He became a powerful trainer known for his signature moves. Currently studying Astronomy in the a observatory, he continually searching for a comet. He usually wake up in the dawn, and devote himself finding his dream comet.
When he heard of this new evil team, he packed his necessary things and went to investigate.

Personality:When somebody will approach Jackson(asking for questions for example.) he will almost never answer. In fact he rarely interacts with all sorts of people. He's intelligent and quickly decides what attacks his pokemon will use. He is also adventurous and likes to go to wild places like Mt. Coronet and the like. He is curious about oddities and usually investigate and experiment them. He is very coldhearted in pokemon battles and opponents find him very diificult to battle. Although he's like this, he is quiet humble and never gloats like most people do. He thinks nothing but himself his pokemon, and his studies.

Pokemon: Sceptile
Nick: Halley
Species:
Level: 49
Movesets: Toxic, Solarbeam, Persuit, Giga Drain
Personality: A rather bold and brave pokemon, he rushes to his enemy using all his force. He's very determined winning a battle. He's the starter pokemon of Jackson.
Appearance:
dpmfb254.png

Pokemon: Frosslass

Nick : Snow
Species:
Level: 48
Movesets: Blizzard, Destiny Bond, Shadow ball, Torment
Personality: Snow has a reputation of bieng very naughty. She likes to apparate and Surprise people for fun. She is very agile and has the tendency to become angry when agrivated.
Appearance:
dpffb478.png

Pokemon: Metagross
Nick: Crusher
Species:
Level: 56
Movesets: Psychic, Iron def., Meteor Mash, Safeguard.
Personality: It likes to crush things!(as the name implies). Plus it likes to bully other pokemon, it can be controlled only by Jackson alone.
Appearance:
dpmfb376.png

Pokemon: Milotic
Nick: Angelica
Species:
Lv. 60
Movesets: Hydropump, Safeguard, Aqua ring, Facade
Personality: Angelica likes to stay close to Jackson no matter what. She's very protective and likes to play around on open waters.
Appearance:
dpffb350.png

Pokemon: Absol
Nick:Vonn
Species:
Lv. 55
Movesets: Night slash, Hyperbeam, Perish song, Double team
Personality: He's somewhat silent and mysterious since the day he was rescued. Nevertheless, he alsways show some compassion and friendlyness toward his master.
Appearance:
dpmfb359.png

I've added the Absol from my history, to compensate you know.

Last edited:

chaotic_soma

Chaotic little devil anyone?
Years
It's cool, we who got accepted know who we are, and i'm sure Kaso remembers. =)
I didn't keep a copy so i forgot most of it so i will redo it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zepher Kurosawa <- was adopted thus the asian name is actually spanish.
Nickname: Kuro (only to certain people)
Appearance: He has Dark brown curly/wavy hair that reaches just past his shoulders at the back and frame his face with a few strands covering his eyes on his front he has a pale tanned complexion and has dark brown eyes he has a small scar just next to his chin on the right hand side from an accident when he was young, He has a swimmers physique tonned yet slimish.
Clothing:
He normally wears a fitted pair of dark grey jeans (fitted meaning tight but not skinny jeans) which has a silver chain hanging down the front next to his right handside pocket which attach to the back next to his right handside backpocket, He wears a light grey t-shirt with a skull patern on it (skull is large and in the middle of the t-shirt and it's coloured dark purple) and over that he wears a zip-up hoodie jacket that has medium large stripes which are alternating light grey and light purple (with the hood on it obscures most of his face the hood rim ending just over his eyes), With that he wears a pair of black ankle boots.

History/Bio: Too lazy to fill this in at the moment.

Personality: same as before i'm tired....

Pokemon: Meowth
Nick: (between trainer&pokemon only) Fuzzball (will only call meowth this if annoyed at it or if being playful)
Species: a male meowth
Level: 37
Moveset: Faint attack, slash, hypnosis, Dark pulse
Personality: Meowth loves its trainer being its first pokemon they have a strong bond and thusly is very protective of it and will not let anyone it doesn't approve of getting too close to its trainer or it will furyswipes them. Meowth is very cheeky at times and loves to hypnosis its trainer and then gaurd over its sleeping body, it also loves to hoard things and stashes them in its trainers bag getting zepher into trouble alot.
Appearance: A regular meowth except it's left ear tipped is frayed.

Pokemon: Absol
Nick: Sola (In memory of a friend)
Species: A female absol
Level: 36
Moveset: Slash, double team, razor wind, ice beam
Personality: The absol suited the name perfectly thought zepher after he had caught it. The absol slept most of the day away relaxing and enjoying itself only getting serious in battle or when it felt like it just like his old friend.
Appearance: A regular absol except it has golden brown eyes.

Pokemon: Combusken
Nick: Ken
Species: A male combusken
Level: 34
Moveset: Focus energy,Double kick, Flamethrower, Night slash
Personality: A tough brawler that brings out the fighter in zepher when he first met this pokemon it was still a torchic he caught and raised it lovingly and they each took on eachothers personalitly traits combusken becoming a little more focused and zepher picking up more of a fighting spirit. Combusken likes to challenge things stronger than himself to better itself and does so alittle recklessly because it believes in it's trainer wholeheartedly and knows that it won't let him lose without a major fight.
Appearance: A regular combusken.

Other pokemon are: golduck, maybe something else not too sure.
Will fill out rest of info later.

Last edited:

Akiyo

Send my love.
Years
Oh yeah, good idea. Wouldn't want new people to join with no idea about the characters. =P

Name: Alex
Appearance: 6' 3, weighs about 80 kilograms and has shoulder length black hair. He wears a long black coat over a white shirt and black jeans. He also has white shoes, and black gloves. His eyes are a blue as dark as the night sky and he has very pale (Almost white) skin.
History/Bio: He earned the nickname 'Nemesis' (After the greek goddess of retribution) because even if he loses he always comes back for revenge. After joining Team Stolen Thunder he cut off all connection with his family and left them without so much as a second thought about what he was doing.
Personality: A cynical elitist, he always puts himself first and despises ignorance. He's intelligent (Though also selfish) and only helps others if he benefits from it. He's also a pessimist (Though he prefers to think of it as being a realist) and doesn't like talking to people.

Pokemon:
Nick: Rotomu
Species: Rotom
Level: 50
Moveset: Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Rain Dance, Thunder
Personality: (It's nature is Modest) He met his Rotom when he was 7, and it delighted in shorting out the lights in every room he entered to creep him out. He eventually caught it with a Dusk Ball and bonded with it since then. It's his favourite pokemon and has given him a preference for the ghost type.
Appearance: A regular Rotom, it discharges static constantly often making peoples hair stand on end if they're not used to it.

Pokemon:
Nick: Nyorobon
Species: Poliwrath
Moveset: Surf, Substitute, Focus Punch, Ice Beam
Personality: (It's nature is Brave) He caught it as a Poliwag when he was 12, and raised it up to somewhat be a bodyguard to him.
Appearance: The swirl on its stomach never changed direction from when it was a Poliwag.

Pokemon:
Nick: Tsubotsubo
Species: Shuckle
Moveset: Toxic, Dig, Rest, Earthquake
Personality: (It's nature is Impish) The Shuckle was somewhat a family pet, as it would come and go as it pleased eating berries from their garden. He caught it before leaving to join Team Stolen Thunder.
Appearance: This particular Shuckle has no extra holes in its shell.

Pokemon:
Nick: Yukimenoko
Species: Froslass
Moveset: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Personality: (It has a Hasty nature) His cousin (Now deceased) gave him a Snorunt egg when he was 9 that he hatched and trained until he decided to evolve it. He uses it as a Special Sweeper for his team.
Appearance: A regular Froslass.

Pokemon:
Nick: Nukenin
Species: Shedinja
Moveset: Grudge, Spite, Confuse Ray, Shadow Claw
Personality: Another ghost type, he caught it as a Nincada when he was 11. It was eating out of their garden and his father ordered him to catch it as a chore. He caught it and raised it until it evolved, but it evolved into two seperate Pokemon that started fighting each other. The Shedinja won and Alex caught it surprised to find it had a mere 1 HP.
Appearance: A regular Shedinja.

Pokemon:
Nick: Gigapulse
Species: Porygon-Z
Moveset: None, i'll teach it moves from TMs as we go.
Personality: (It has a Quirky nature) He downloaded it from the internet and it corrupted his computer as a virus. He sent it to a PC in a nearby Pokemon Center and took it out of storage in a Pokeball.
Appearance: A regular Porygon-Z.

I added a few histories for my Pokemon, because I felt like it. <.<

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
erm.. accepted? :P Yeah...do I have to repost my sign-up?

Akiyo

Send my love.
Years
I dunno, it's your RP. ^.^
But yeah, it might be a good idea to put it up for anyone else who joins and doesn't know anything about your character. =P

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Name:sergio ds
Appearance:Sergio is a bit chubby and he always wears a hoodie and a pair of jeans which can
carry pokeballs

History/Bio:Sergio's parents got devorced when Sergio turned 12 this was not a really nice birthday present.Since then Sergio wasn't allowed to go out but when he turned 13 Sergio's father gave sergio a growlithe as a birthday present and Sergio wanted to go of for an adventure but he wasn't allowed.
So by night Sergio slipped out of the house and went for his adventure in johto.when he got his first two badges Sergio saw a trainer passing by he had a cyndaquil.The boy asked Sergio if Sergio wanted to trade a beedrill for a cyndaquil so Sergio went searching for a beedrill and he evetually caught one and traded it for a cyndaquil.The cyndaquil evolved just before the fifth gym battle and became a powerhouse of the team.Unfortunolty Sergio met his father just before he reached blachthorn city his dad punished him because everybody tought that Sergio was missing.2 weeks before the pokemon league Sergio challenged Claire and he won because of his eevee he caught before the batte.
Sergio couldn't train before the tournament and lost the qualifications.Now Sergio is going to take the Sinnoh challenge or is there a special something in the envelop he got. The envelop is black with a thunder trough it but it stops where you don't expect itas if the thunder was stolen.

Personality:Sergio is always laughing and always thinks he knows everything.If someone knows something that Sergio doesn't know Sergio gets really angry.

Pokemon:growlithe
Nick:n/a
Species:fire
Level:48
Moveset:flamethrower,flamewheel,ember,quick attack
Personality:loves Sergio and would do anything to protect Sergio
Appearance:like a normal growlithe

pokemon:eevee
nick:n/a
species:normal
level:42
moveset:shadow ball,iron tail,helping hand,quick attack
personality:He is really shy to everyone except its trainer but he is always in for a fight
appearance:like a normal eevee

pokemon:quillava
nick:flame
species:fire
level:45
moveset:flamewheel,ember,quick attack,swift
personality:he is really selfconfident but really doesn't give up
appearance:like a normal quillava

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
@ all who were originally accepted: ACCEPTED! Yay!.now lets partiii woop woop

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
I'll post a new thread for plain RP'ing and I will use the OOC thread for Sign-Ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back