Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page What would the Inside of your Pokemon Gym Look like?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old July 17th, 2004 (02:32 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dizzy
If I were the Water Type Gym Leader of a Certain Region, My Gym would look like a Giant Greek Temple made out of all Marble. There would be fountains everywhere, and windows made out of water (well, they'd be waterfalls over the window.) The Battle Area would be a Huge Swimming Pool, with Little Glass Platforms for the trainer's to stand on. It would be a part-Spa too, with rooms all around the Gym .

Please join my fan-club. I have no fans

Old July 17th, 2004 (02:50 PM).
capalex65
Anyone need a website done..?

mine would look like it you were standing in thin air and you could walk forever and there would be no windows in it and on the outside it would look normal and the battle arena would be a white outline and the rest would be black and the place where i would stand and wach should be a seperate room filled with computers and it would be between the floor and the ceileng(sp?) (floating in mid-air) and it would have a black stairway down to the arena

Links:
[Friend Codes] [Posts by me] [PM me] [My YouTube Page] [Add me as a friend] [My Website]

Quote of the Now:
"Who's awesome?! YOU'RE awesome!" - Wallpaper found on 4chan

Current RP characters:

Old July 17th, 2004 (04:19 PM).
Chairman Kaga
living in the past

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chairman Kaga
I'd have it look similar to the gym pictured on the Gym Challenge trainer card Chaos Gym...it's just so chaotic, and kind of painful to look at I think my opponents would all get dizzy from looking at the walls and I'd win by default XP

Old July 17th, 2004 (04:30 PM).
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

For the sense of practicality, my gym would be a 3d maze made out of solid stone. There would be rooms throughout the maze for battles and many differente levels and ways to go. The environment for each room would be different. Some of the rooms would be hotter than others. There may be a pool of water, flame throwers installed in the floors, and other such unique things. A trainer that can find their way through my maze, through all the different rooms and challenges plus the trainers that train under me in my gym is worthy of facing me in a gym battle. I wouldn't specialize in a particular type because to use but one type is setting oneself up for a fall.

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here for something awesome.
Old July 17th, 2004 (04:56 PM). Edited July 18th, 2004 by Timbjerr.
Janis Joplin
so many fantastic colors

tmbjr EDIT: I removed this entire post due to the drug references. PC is a family friendly place. We can't have 10-12 y/o's knowing that another member is a pothead.
Old July 17th, 2004 (05:07 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

I wanna be in that Gym

Old July 17th, 2004 (05:23 PM).
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

I don't. Getting high only ruins one's thought processing and concentration and is bad for training. All I'd have to do is give myself and my pokemon gas masks and he'd be beat, since he'd be high and I wouldn't be..

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Old July 17th, 2004 (05:47 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

I was being sarcastic, I really don't find that attractive, if it was in the Pokmon world then eewww. Plus, the only high pokemon are probably Ugly, I only use Physically attractive pokemon

Old July 17th, 2004 (06:20 PM).
Janis Joplin
so many fantastic colors

ya dey are pretty ugly just lok at sparky my fav abra (i hav a pic of him as my av) at least he duzmnt dry to blow my mind with psychic anymore e's level 600
Old July 18th, 2004 (12:37 PM).
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

Sorry, I thought you were serious. kinda hard to tell a sarcastic tone here, seeing as you don't hear everyone else's voices.

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Old July 18th, 2004 (01:31 PM).
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Id have a pretty simple one, Id want the arena to be made of glass and hang over a pit like most of the ones in Stadium/2, with some lifts to get you there and stuff. I dont care if they have to go through a maze of flunkies to get to me. XP
Old July 18th, 2004 (01:38 PM).
Abskull
Link's Huggle Thing!^.^

Send a message via AIM to Abskull
When you walk into my Dark Gym it would look like a cave. There would be small little lights from the top of the cave. When you get to me, you get to stand at the top of the cave where you get to see a great view. It only looks like that for a couple of seconds. The top of the starts form a dome over you to keep the light out. It's great for dark Pokemon to hide. Only the Pokemon can really see what's going on. You get some infa-red goggles to see your Pokemon.

Old July 18th, 2004 (03:54 PM).
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

INteresting battle situation. Might like to battle in that gym. night battling. EXTREME night battling. Good for training with nocturnal pokemon.

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Old July 18th, 2004 (04:36 PM).
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

My Gym would have an infinate abyss below it. The trainers would stand on two platforms, and the Pokemon would battle on a series of smaller ones. My Pokemon would all have awsome balance, as the platforms have a tendency to shift......

My Gym would also have a place for people and Pokemon alike to relax. Kind of a spa like thing. And there would be a special battle simulater programed to all weather and pokemon situations.
Old July 18th, 2004 (05:26 PM).
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

Like the battling situation here too. Good Balance means no stumbling on ones own feet during battle. Although to think that the slightest mishap on shifting platforms might send you into an infinite abyss is rather disturbing. PPlenty fo strategy and strength, just like a gym should be.

(I've suddenly become a gym rater. But these gyms are so good, I have to say my part! :D)

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Old July 19th, 2004 (07:38 AM).
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

Hehe, I convienently forgot to mention that the abyss is merely a hollogram! I would never want to send a Pokemon into a dark hole where they would fall forever! The Pokemon would merely fall for about 20 ft....

But only I as the Gym leader know this untill after the battle!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Old July 19th, 2004 (05:03 PM).
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

Kind of an unfair advantage, but i guess that keeps the challengers on their toes and makes them double check all their moves to make sure they don't make what could be A "fatal" mistake.

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Old July 19th, 2004 (05:41 PM).
Mew13
Aqua Trainer

hehe, i know it's kinda unfair, but it's not like it'd really be different if it was really an abyss. My pokemon would still have amazing balance!
Old July 19th, 2004 (06:15 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

ooo Pogiforce-14 Please Rate my Gym!

Old July 20th, 2004 (12:31 AM).
asher_son_of_ash
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to asher_son_of_ash Send a message via Yahoo to asher_son_of_ash
I'd rather have a gym with different types. =P It would be a place where holograms are everywhere and so are machines that tell questions and such. (Think. RBY; Blaine's Gym) But when the opponent reaches to me. the arena would be like a plain simple one with flames spouting of of fake bushes. o.o;
Old July 20th, 2004 (05:51 PM).
lizardman
~PC's GFX rater~

my gym would have spikes in some holes and lots of staues and a big screen.

The skill of a warrior is in the mind and the heart
Old July 21st, 2004 (04:46 PM).
regimew
Houndoom master

My gym would have lots of rooms,but there would be no doors.You would be able to walk through certain hologram walls.And it would be floating in the sky.The tye would be flying/water.
Old July 21st, 2004 (05:13 PM). Edited July 21st, 2004 by Pogiforce-14.
Pogiforce-14
EV/IV Trainer

Quote originally posted by Dizzy:
If I were the Water Type Gym Leader of a Certain Region, My Gym would look like a Giant Greek Temple made out of all Marble. There would be fountains everywhere, and windows made out of water (well, they'd be waterfalls over the window.) The Battle Area would be a Huge Swimming Pool, with Little Glass Platforms for the trainer's to stand on. It would be a part-Spa too, with rooms all around the Gym .
Soudns plausible. A better water gym than Cerualean City. The iwnning trainer would be the one that best utilizes the surrounding stone work. A rather good gym in my opinion.

Quote originally posted by asher_son_of_ash:
I'd rather have a gym with different types. =P It would be a place where holograms are everywhere and so are machines that tell questions and such. (Think. RBY; Blaine's Gym) But when the opponent reaches to me. the arena would be like a plain simple one with flames spouting of of fake bushes. o.o;
A good way to make the trainers think. It would be a good test of the trainers patience and firmness. 9Especially with flaming bushes all around. :D)

Quote originally posted by lizardman:
my gym would have spikes in some holes and lots of staues and a big screen.
kinda dangerous isn't it? with the spikes and all? And why would you use a big screen when the battle is right there and most people don't watch gym battles anyway? A gym to be wary of in my opinion. :\

Quote originally posted by regimew:
My gym would have lots of rooms,but there would be no doors.You would be able to walk through certain hologram walls.And it would be floating in the sky.The tye would be flying/water.
Cool Gym. A think outside the box sort of thing, having to find the holes in the walls. Not exactly practical though. (Floating in the sky.)

PBR:
1676-0779-0037
Pearl:
0215 7344 5643

Old July 21st, 2004 (05:52 PM).
Luigi-San
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Luigi-San Send a message via Skype™ to Luigi-San
My gym would look exactly like the one Trick Master layout (The door puzzle). And you would need to use flash to light the way.

Old July 21st, 2004 (06:03 PM).
Dizzy
My Father is a Baron!

My Fire Type Gym will be:

It will look like a Regular GLASS Office Building, Most of Everything Made from Glass and or stone. The First Floor will contain the Gym Area, while Upstairs will be the places for the trainer. Upon advancing, each floor will have a different trainer, using the same First floor Gym. Once up a couple of floors, you will get to the Roof, which will bring you up to the Glass Dome, where the Gym Leader stays, a Special Glass Gym Floor will be used, allowing you to see all the Floors Beneath it. The Glass will be Shatter-Proof and thick (it also encases water).

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links