The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2008, 06:44 PM
steel76
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryonhere View Post
Maybe the gym is there... I have been looking for the last gym in every place of Rijon. Did I miss out anything?

ok after you deal with team rocket return the parts then talk to dad get the stone and go into the cave thats the final gym
Old December 28th, 2008, 07:37 PM
jerryonhere
Wonder if I may come back..

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jerryonhere Send a message via Yahoo to jerryonhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel76 View Post
ok after you deal with team rocket return the parts then talk to dad get the stone and go into the cave thats the final gym
Sorry, but I don't really understand you.
Spoiler:
Do you mean after defeating Team Rocket(in the warehouse?), you return the parts to someone, then talk to dad which he will give you the Mist Stone and go into a cave which is the final gym? What I am asking now after reading this is, how do you defeat Team Rocket and what is the cave name?

Last edited by jerryonhere; December 28th, 2008 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Forgot
Old December 28th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rii - chii View Post
When I found Lugia and tried to get out, I just walk on top of the waterfall, and I can't get down, what do I do? :O
Yeah, there's an annoying error there. Use an Escape Rope, or get a Pokemon to use Dig. If all else fails, use a walk through walls code.

Quote:
Sorry, but I don't really understand you. Do you mean after defeating Team Rocket(in the warehouse?), you return the parts to someone, then talk to dad which he will give you the Mist Stone and go into a cave which is the final gym? What I am asking now after reading this is, how do you defeat Team Rocket and what is the cave name?
Spoiler:
You have to go to the Reed Game Shack, and then the forest, and then to Evelyn's ghost to get the PokeFlute, then to Goldenrod City. Then, once you've seen the event in that PC building thing, you go back to the Rocket Warehouse and beat that place. Then, go to your house and your Dad gives you the Mist Stone. It stops the blue aura script in Eagulou so you can go into the cave. The gym is in that cave. Watch out, though! The leader has level 60's.
Old December 28th, 2008, 09:00 PM
VFlea
The Trooper

Send a message via ICQ to VFlea Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to VFlea
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryonhere View Post
Spoiler:
You must go to the Reed game shack south of Botan City which you need surf to get there. The building looks like a Sliph Co. Building.
Thanks for the help

Just finished the hack. great game, but I've got a question. Will be Johto be fully introduced in the game?

Wi-Fi records: Wins: 11 - Loses: 5 - Draws: 0
Old December 28th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarcastic Prince
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFlea View Post
Thanks for the help

Just finished the hack. great game, but I've got a question. Will be Johto be fully introduced in the game?
Most likely a no.

I think the only areas acessible in Johto is Goldenrod and Azalea.
Old December 28th, 2008, 10:08 PM
jerryonhere
Wonder if I may come back..

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jerryonhere Send a message via Yahoo to jerryonhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Caterpie View Post
Yeah, there's an annoying error there. Use an Escape Rope, or get a Pokemon to use Dig. If all else fails, use a walk through walls code.

Spoiler:
You have to go to the Reed Game Shack, and then the forest, and then to Evelyn's ghost to get the PokeFlute, then to Goldenrod City. Then, once you've seen the event in that PC building thing, you go back to the Rocket Warehouse and beat that place. Then, go to your house and your Dad gives you the Mist Stone. It stops the blue aura script in Eagulou so you can go into the cave. The gym is in that cave. Watch out, though! The leader has level 60's.

Hey! Now I understand. Thanks for the help!
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:59 AM
jin47
Beginning Trainer

does kadabra,haunter.machoke etc evolved when trained? or holding an item and train?
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:11 AM
funguy10
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Caterpie View Post
Finally, I figured out the trigger for everything!
Spoiler:
Go into the Silph Co. styled building in Botan

Now this is fun! The tiles in Goldenrod all look wonderful, but the road is a bit weird. :\
I did that but I still can't get into Silph Warehouse, Haunted Forest or Cycling Foothill.
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:20 AM
dDave
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin47 View Post
does kadabra,haunter.machoke etc evolved when trained? or holding an item and train?
No, just with trading :/ !

Im stucking on everything after i get Strength! Thats so annoying... after i get strength i found waterfall in the icy cave, but thats all.
i have no clue how to get to jotho or when?! and the reed silph co like-building ist closed at the moment.

please help me
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Liquid Shadow
xD

How on earth did you make the fame checker? I know you can insert new items... but not like that! Did you use ASM?

How the heck did you import all of R/S/E's music perfectly despite the fact that R/S/E's voicegroups are much different than FR/LG's. I'm thinking you edited voicegroups, but I don't think anyone learned how to do that yet.

How do you do the text change in the middle of a conversation? Like the text gets smaller sometimes.

Last edited by Liquid Shadow; December 29th, 2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old December 29th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Free_Bird
Beginning Trainer

that 8th badge was so rediculous. really challenging trainers in the last gym.

I have seen quite a few bugs throughout the game:
near articuno are several spaces you cant walk on, even though you should be able to
girl who teaches blast burn etc. wont teach it to me now after i changed my mind and canceled out
jumps in last gym can make you land on rocks, shouldnt be able to walk there.
Some of the caves lets you walk on rocks, i found some near the strength boulders letting me not use the HM sometimes
all across the game, each wild pokemon is very specific (ie. Jynx is always level 48, shellgon is always level 56, machop is always level 45 etc.)
in last gym, some guy at the top right says training is "tense", should be intense

theres a few more minor ones but i cant remember off the top of my head.

Im at the elite four but i need to train a lot before i can beat them all in a row.

Anyone know how to get the coin case?
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
funguy10
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Bird View Post

near articuno are several spaces you cant walk on, even though you should be able to
girl who teaches blast burn etc. wont teach it to me now after i changed my mind and canceled out
Some of the caves lets you walk on rocks, i found some near the strength boulders letting me not use the HM sometimes
all across the game, each wild pokemon is very specific (ie. Jynx is always level 48, shellgon is always level 56, machop is always level 45 etc.)
in last gym, some guy at the top right says training is "tense", should be intense

Im at the elite four but i need to train a lot before i can beat them all in a row.

If you said you were at the Elite 4 then you've about finished the game I can tell. Can you tell me how to enter the Silph Co-like building in Botan City? It says it is "Closed for now" and no matter how later it is when I get back to it it's still "closed for now."
Old December 29th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Circus

This hack is awesome [:
Haven't completed it yet but is going to.
Keep up the work [:
Old December 29th, 2008, 01:10 PM
maxi_xeneize_08
Beginning Trainer

can anyone help me? i can´t open the ups patcher. when i try to open it apears this message abaut a error with user32.dll:setlayeredwindowattributes.

if anyone can solve this problem or make an ips patch i will be very grateful.
please help i really want to play this hack
Old December 29th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Ninja Caterpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by funguy10 View Post
If you said you were at the Elite 4 then you've about finished the game I can tell. Can you tell me how to enter the Silph Co-like building in Botan City? It says it is "Closed for now" and no matter how later it is when I get back to it it's still "closed for now."
Beat the "Equality River" gym?
Old December 29th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNemesis View Post
I have 3 questions:

How on earth did you make the fame checker? I know you can insert new items... but not like that! Did you use ASM?

How the heck did you import all of R/S/E's music perfectly despite the fact that R/S/E's voicegroups are much different than FR/LG's. I'm thinking you edited voicegroups, but I don't think anyone learned how to do that yet.

How do you do the text change in the middle of a conversation? Like the text gets smaller sometimes.
Fame Checker is not new.

R/S/E music is not perfect, though yes, some tracks are. The ones that beep incessantly are music tracks I haven't touched yet. Plus, you're thinking right about what I did.

A dialogue command is executed in the text conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Bird View Post

Specific-levelled Pokémon has been a "feature" of some of the games too. Let's not get too specific about the game.

Anyway, a girl north of the Pokémon Center in Owsauri will give you the coin case.

Quote:
Beat Equality River Gym, then go to the Rijon Tunnel (entrance north of Castro Valley). You must meet with a person named Nina in the ice part of the tunnel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi_xeneize_08 View Post
can anyone help me? i can´t open the ups patcher. when i try to open it apears this message abaut a error with user32.dll:setlayeredwindowattributes.

if anyone can solve this problem or make an ips patch i will be very grateful.
please help i really want to play this hack
You can't make an IPS patch out of rijonAdventures. What OS would you be using, anyway? If you're still stuck with Windows 98, get with the times.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old December 29th, 2008, 04:30 PM
funguy10
Togepi

Where is the Pokeflute? Also, why did you use more Ruby/Sapphire music over Fire Red/Leaf Green music? I liked the FR/LG themes better.
Old December 29th, 2008, 04:36 PM
aeroshinobi
Pokémon Galaxy White Creator

This is excellent, you're a great hacker. Thanks for this.
Old December 29th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Ninja Caterpie

Quote:
Where is the Pokeflute? Also, why did you use more Ruby/Sapphire music over Fire Red/Leaf Green music? I liked the FR/LG themes better.
Oh boy, you're a button masher, aren't you? Didn't you here your dad and Mr. Reed talking about it? :O

Spoiler:
Talk to the ghost
Old December 29th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Har D Har
Master Mapper Supreme!

Send a message via Skype™ to Har D Har
Great job guys! The beta rocks! Question though, how do I get to the Equality River? The boaty, or is there a way through the woods?

Laura: Okay...

Eric: Oh, oh, okay.

Ben: Just don't make it between the times of midnight and 6:00 AM because I am sleeping.

[Andrew laughs]

Ben: And if my speakers go off...

Andrew: [Laughs] No you're not.

Ben: Yeah, well, sometimes I am. Occasionally.

Eric: And people of the world, don't call him on Skype, Sundays between like 3:00 and 8:00 PM because that's when he edits the show.

Andrew: When he does, yeah.

Ben: If you call me...okay...you think a dementor is bad? You think Lord Voldemort is bad? [In deep voice] You haven't felt the wrath of Ben Schoen.
Old December 29th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Ninja Caterpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har D Har View Post
Great job guys! The beta rocks! Question though, how do I get to the Equality River? The boaty, or is there a way through the woods?
Past the woods, get surf. Then surf through the pond in the woods.
Old December 30th, 2008, 12:55 AM
dDave
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruki Hanai View Post
Beat Equality River Gym, then go to the Rijon Tunnel (entrance north of Castro Valley). You must meet with a person named Nina in the ice part of the tunnel.
Hmm i beat him and i was there too, but nothing happened! Nina?! Is this the person who stays in front of the entrance of that ice-cave? because inside of it theres noone...
Old December 30th, 2008, 01:47 AM
Adammac
Linux user

Heh, I finally got Mist Stone :cool:

There's a little help:
Spoiler:
After beating team rocket talk to your dad in Seashore City.
║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║
║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝
╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝♥╚╝
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Ninja Caterpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dDave View Post
Hmm i beat him and i was there too, but nothing happened! Nina?! Is this the person who stays in front of the entrance of that ice-cave? because inside of it theres noone...
There is. Find Waterfall and go up the 'fall.
Old December 30th, 2008, 05:06 AM
funguy10
Togepi

What is up with the "????????" item I got at the top of Cycling Foothill.

Also, a few more questions and comments:

Will you be able to battle Whitney in a future release?
Will you be able to visit the areas in Azalea that are blocked by Slowpokes?

Also, I don't like how the route East of Azelea just dead ends into trees. You could make the whole route and just have huge boulders blocking acess to Union Cave like in Brown.

Last edited by funguy10; December 30th, 2008 at 05:40 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links